hey, hiiiiiiiii just read all the updates

they were fantastic

plz add me in ur pm list

i m sending u buddy request

continue soon
-shamima- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Chapter 11
Beep...beep...beep shilpa woke up from the continuos beeping and found herself seated on the window seat no wonder her neck hurt. 'oof I fell asleep but how ?' she questioned herself and then remembered her dream she felt embarrassed at how wild her imagination went and that too about him and remembered how he was going to kiss well how she imagined him kissing her but the beeping stopped it from happening 'ergh i'm so annoyed atleast my dream could have let me kiss him but no my luck the stupid beeping stopped it' she cursed herself for thinking like that 'chup kar shilpa you know you just got saved by the bell, if it happened then how would you face him, she consoled herself that she got saved and got up and headed to the direction to where the beeping was coming from. She sat down on the bed and picked up her phone, a smile creeped up on her face 'hey Muskie', she waited for a reply which she soon got 'hi shilpa omd does it take that long to pick up a phone and why don't you keep you phone with you all the time then I wouldn't have to get so concerned if something happened to you, how stupid of me are you ok?' shilpa wasn't surprised in how she said all that in one breath and shouted at her and showed her concern a the same time 'paagli' she muttered 'Muskie calm down and breathe I'm ok so don't worry about that and how will I have my phone with me if I just woke up now' shilpa was happy with her answer and expected to get a normal answer but oh how she was wrong 'what!! You just woke up shilpa it's 11:00 , hai babaji that means you didn't do your morning jog at 7:00 and then the aerobics session how could you it was our daily routine since college, I can't believe you insulted our friendship like that' muskaan sulked while shilpa felt guilty but hey she had a dual job so she didn't have the time 'I'm so sorry muskaan but trust me I don't have the time as I have to wake up early to make breakfast and Sam's tiffin and then wake Sam up and get her ready and then get breakfast ready and the go work with Sid and then Sunday is my only snooze time to catch up with my beauty sleep' now it was muskaans turn to feel guilty she should have known that now shilpa was full time busy 'oh I'm so stupid shilpu I should have known stupid me I didn't ask how you were instead shouted at you for doing those stupid things which I don't do either' she bit her tongue for getting carried away in emotion, shilpa was shocked at first but then an evil smile came across now it was her turn to grill muskaan 'what!!!....' after the 'grilling' session both friends catched up on on what they've been getting up to and shilpa told muskaan about her new relationship with Sid an Sam while muskaan smiled happily that now her friend found happiness and love from a family that she deserves and obviously shilpa didn't forget to crib about armaan which muskaan laughed at 'haha he made you get stuck in a lift..' shilpa pouted 'muskaan it's not funny Muskie that idiot (sweet idiot nah shilpa, her mind told her she shook her head to get rid of these but she didn't know that it wasn't the mind but the heart that says these things) Erm yeh that JUST an idiot knew that they were doing lift checks and instead of telling me he thought it would be fun to get me inside the lift and scare me, now tell me Muskie was that right no nah' shilpa complained while muskaan smiled at her innocence, 'yes I totally agree it wasn't right, oh yeh shilpa you know Rahul he called me to meet him you know to discuss something important' shilpa grinned and decided to tease her friend a bit 'oh so mr lover boy wants to discuss something important like hmm how that buddu should officially make you his girlfriend' muskaan blushed 'his not a buddu his really sweet and caring' muskaan drifted if to her dream world she was on cloud 9 when Rahul told her that he loves her and now he wants to tell her something important, the thought of what it could be made her tummy churn giving her a sense of excitement as well as fear her thoughts got broken off by shilpas voice 'oh ho meri jaan has found her jaan that's she forgotten her childhood jaan' shilpa teased 'of ho in the process of teasing you I've forgotten to tell you that our clients Naina and yuvraj have put together a small bash to celebrate their house being ready and it's in club destiny πŸ˜‰ (thats the club where muskaan took shilpa and she got drunk lol) and it starts at 9:00 but you were going to meet Rahul right' muskaan heard the sadness on the last part 'no I can come I'm meeting him at 11 so no problem I can spend time with my bestie after a long week' shilpa was so happy that she started jumping on the bed 'Omd it's going to be great fun I can introduce you to my Sid bhai and Naina, yuvraj and Erm yeh that armaan too' muskaan giggled at her friends excitement but also her childish behaviour towards armaan ' yes it's a deal shilpu anyways I've got to get going I've got a shop to open' shilpa sighed 'yes meet you at the club I seriously don't get why you keep your shop open on a Sunday but yeh bye and take care' she hang up the phone, she always wondered why she worked on a Sunday but the thought of meeting her in the club made her happy and forget that thought.

Sam and Sid where sitting on the dinning table talking about something more like whispering when shilpa came and made them quickly stop 'oh so what are father daughter talking about that I can't know' shilpa teased and walked towards the fridge to get out the orange juice, 'Erm nothing shilpa, just talking about Sam's school so Erm Sam how's school', Sid breathed a sigh of relief while Sam suppressed a giggle 'well dad it's going great but you know mr angad my hot science teacher his left' Sid nearly choked on the word 'hot' while shilpa suppressed a giggle. 'Erm hot, you never mentioned this teacher before' Sam just rolled her eyes 'dad I didn't mention him because of this reaction I mean it's not that his going to date me now' Sid couldn't believe his ears 'date...not now?', shilpa came and sat down next to sid amused at the conversation ' yeh dad well when I'm a bit older then he can date me nah I mean what are people going to say if mr angad dates a year old' Sam started to giggle and so did shilpa while sid was bewildered that his little girl was talking like a teenage girl and that to about hot teachers and dating 'haha Sam stop teasing your dad just look at him, it's like his seen a ghost' Sid snapped out of the thoughts 'Sam you were teasing me, you know I don't like these type of jokes' he said sulking, while shilpa and Sam where enjoying and amused at his behavior.
'shilpa massi can you pass me the juice please' this shook shilpa completely the word 'massi' was ringing in her head and tears formed in her eyes she got up from her seat and walked up to Sam and held he by the shoulders 'what did you say Sam say it again please' shilpa was determined to hear it again 'massi?' Sam replied back knowingly of shilpa's emotions while Sid was sitting watching the exchange of these warm emotions that he didn't feel in a long time, 'family'. Shilpa was in near tears of happiness 'you called me massi (she looked up at Sid who nodded his head and shilpa smiled back realising that this was what both dad-daughter where talking about) oh Sam you don't mind do you' Sam wipes her tears and kissed her cheeks 'now shilpai massi why would I mind I mean now I've got a massi to team up with and tease dad' shilpa smiled widely 'paagli' and hugged her tightly. 
This was all being watched by someone who was smiling his cute dimple wala one at the scene in front of him, standing by the kitchen door 'oh Sid you found your sister who you lost in the fair and you never told me' armaan exclaimed and sat on shilpas chair picking up a toast, Sid chuckled 'you can say that'. Shilpa stood frozen on her spot when she heard his voice, she remembered her wild dream and felt embarrassed to meet his gaze so she sat down next to Sam and faced sideways as armaan was sitting on her seat which was opposite her. 'yeh hero it's cool nah I've got a massi and now we can be a family and shilpa oops shilpa massi won't leave us' Sam said excitedly while everyone smiled at her innocence but each had their own share of happiness in what Sam said (and I'm sure you readers know the reason πŸ˜‰).
They all where talking and eating while shilpa avoided to look at armaan but stole glances from the corner of her eyes netherless 'oh he looks so good ergh why does he look better each time I see him' shilpa cursed under her breath, Sam looked up at her 'massi did you say something' shilpa started to get nervous as all eyes where on but a voice spoke up saving her from embarrassing herself 'Sam you don't know your massi has a illness of talking to herself' armaan chuckled while shilpa forgetting all her awkwardness and shot him a glare 'huh and what about your illness of not telling people what they should know, yeh' Sam and Sid laughed while armaan smirked 'well I don't know what that type of illness is but I think you've got a disease where you live in your own world where you talk to your imaginary friends and make up these illnesses just for the fun, yeh beat that' armaan shot back while shilpa gazed at him with her mouth open 'Ergh you nah are impossible' and got up with collecting all the plates and head towards the sink, while armaan followed 'I'm sorry' he sighed while Sid and Sam gasped and shilpa was surprised she carried on with washing the dishes and armaan steadily approached 'look shilpa i'm really sorry for no telling you about the lift, look we started on a wrong note but now we're colleagues and I'm Sid's best mate so your going to see me often being Sid's sister and I don't want to get beaten up by an angry brother' he grinned and shilpa smiled, he put his hand forward which made shilpa turn and look at him. With his other hand he brushed his hair 'erm so friends', shilpa was in thought 'I mean his right we've been fighting like immature teenagers and also his bhai's friend so for bhai's sake', 'liar liar' her heart said but she ignored it and looked a him, his eyes spoke volume which made her drown in the depth she put her hands in his and felt the same feeling she felt the first time she met him 'yeh friends'. She saw a glint in his eyes and they stood in that same pose sharing an eyelock, 'finally' Sid exclaimed 'yay hero and massi are friends' Sam cheered which broke shilpa and Armaans eyelock, they smiled at Sam and Sid and then glanced at each other, armaan smiled at her and winked which caused shilpa to blush a little but return a warm smile.

Shilpa was in her room raiding her wardrobe for today's party, she wanted to keep it casual knowing that it's in a club but also wanted to look good considering there are going to be a lot of girls that were going to be there and armaan would look at them if she didn't look good 'oye shilpa his your friend nothin else... But what harm would it to if I looked hot you know harmless flirting' she giggled at her thought which didn't go unnoticed by Sam who was walking past shilpas room and noticed that her massi needed help.
'massi what are you giggling at you're not ready yet and I want to you to look super hot' Sam came inside and sat on the bed makin shilpa blush at her comment. ' exactly Sam your massi wants to look hot but I kind find anything can you help me' shilpa said as she went and sat next to Sam who sprung up from the bed and hugged her 'really massi, obviously I will help' she got up and went to the wardrobe and started to look through 'hmm so the party's at the club so nothing flashy and easy to dance with... ooh what about this, the colour is nice and it's going to bring out the colour of your eyes and shoes well you did say you can't walk in heels so how are you going to dance in them so these flats are matching your dress but also super nice' she placed them on the bed and looked at shilpa with a excited gleam in her eyes. Shilpa looked at the dress and shoes layed out with accessories alongside 'wow Sam you have great choice and it took me an hour to look for something and you just found a complete outfit in 15 minutes your the best' shilpa went and kissed Sam's cheek 'woh to me hun' Sam beamed. 
Sid came in with a tie in his hand, trying to it on 'shilpa please tie this for me' he looked up and looked at shilpa

'shilpa cover yourself now' Sid snapped while Sam and shilpa were giggling, 'bhai don't worry it's a descent club and I can take care of myself so chill' Sid huffed 'fine just because your all grown up you seem to think you don't need this brother of yours fine' he sat on the bed sulking 'dad my cutie dad it's a club and you're all going to be there so nothings going to happen to massi and think she looks sexy' Sam hi 5ed shilpa 'ok well Sam, nisha will be here in a minute and be good with her no shararat ok' Sid said kissing sams forehead and walking out 'and shilpa be down in 5 minutes ok', shilpa was doing her final touch ups when Sid popped his head in 'and shilpa you look nice' Sid winked making shilpa shake her head with a big smile on her face.

They arrived at club destiny, the atmosphere was the same but a different emotion was in the air, shilpa didn't know why but she had butterflies in her stomach at the thought of of someone seeing her in this form 'but shilpa he saw you before remember' her mind was telling her 'but I was drunk then' she whispered back 'shilpa did you say something' Sid looked at her quizzically 'Erm no bhai just saying how nice it feels' Sid smiled 'it sure does, come let's go' he held her hand snd took her too the bar were everyone was waiting for them.
'Naina, honey you looks nice don't fret' yuvi told her for the nth time who was looking at her pocket mirror fixing her hair 'ergh yuvi only nice see that's why I'm worrying' yuvi rolled her eyes while armaan looked at them amused. 'haha perfect couple aren't they shilpa' Sid chuckled taking a sit next to armaan, all 3 turned their head and looked at sid giving him a smile but when Sid sat down their eyes stopped on shilpa. Shilpa was standin there awkwardly knowing that they were all looking at her, Naina beaming at her and yuvi with his mouth open and armaan well he was talking to the lady bartender. She scoffed and sat down next to Naina. 'Omd shilpa you look so pretty, I never knew you hid this beauty under your minimal make up and your casual slacks, I mean I knew you were a beauty but not this much' Naina exclaimed while shilpa blushed 'yeh shilpa if I didn't meet Naina you would have been up with some serious flirting from my side' Naina hits his arm while shilpa blushed further. 'yuvi no flirting with my sister ok' Sid glared at him and then started laughing with naina and yuvi joining in 'come one let's head to the dance floor'. They all got up and went to the dance floor leaving shilpa and armaan together. Shilpa glanced at him and thought she might aswell start the conversation 'Erm hi armaan' shilpa prodded, armaan looked up at her and smiled 'hi shilpa, enjoying yourself' he said and went back to drinking his coke, shilpa wondered why he was behaving like that but shrugged off thinking that he wanted to keep peace between 'I mean come on we've just become friends', 'Erm looks like you don't drink' she looked at his coke 'yeh I'm not much of a drinker' he looked up her and smiled 'well how come your not dancing' he said to her while looking at the sid and yuvi dancing like maniacs while Naina was swaying gracefully 'I'm kinda shy when it comes to dancing in front of lots of people like conscious' shilpa also looked at the 3 dancing 'oh I didn't miss sherni was scared of people watching her' he smirked 'well I'm going to head to the dance floor, see ya' he said all that without eye contact, shilpa didn't know why but she felt bad he didn't once compliment and now he didn't even look at her while talking 'do I look that bad' she muttered. 'no no really' shilpa turned around to see where the voice was coming from, she smiled when she saw who it was 'atul !', he smiled at her and gave her a wink 'so back in this club again and this time I'm sure you've got a job and a place to live in right' atul stated while pouring a drink for a customer. 'yeh I have and it's all thanks to you' shilpa beamed, 'haha well I think it was up to destiny don't you think' shilpa thought for a while and smiled 'hmm maybe', 'well looks like your with Sid them lot' he said looking at them dance making shilpa turn her head and then stop at armaan who was dancing with a pretty half naked girl, 'hmm yeh that's who I work for and live in his house too' her eye still following armaan 'yeh his like your brother right' atul stated again while shilpa looked at him confused 'Erm yeh how do you know' atul just laughed and said 'like I said small town words spread' shilpa thought and then shrugged 'yeh I suppose'. She went back to look at armaan who was standing next to the tables where a girl was saying something in his ears and him laughing at it, shilpa felt annoyed that he proved her right all the time about his casanova persona, just then armaan glanced at her and both shared a small eye lock which betrayed them and told each other about their growing feelings for each other which broke when yuvi came up to her and took her the dance floor. She was lightly drunk as she gulped down few cocktails when she was watching armaan dancing and that was enough to give her confidence to dance. She was enjoying herself swaying to the upbeat music dancing with whoever came her way, there was a good looking guy who was appealing to shilpa she didn't know why but she wanted to get back at armaan, so she grabbed him and started to dance closely with him, the song was playing (imagine her doing a dance routine with her leading with the guy you know blarney show in movies lol) Sid and yuvi were cheering her on while Naina joined in making yuvi join with her (basically they're copying the steps shilpa and the guy are doing). The boy whose name was angad lifted her up and placed her on the ground and then swayed with her his hand on her waist and her hands around his neck, then he spinner her around when suddenly two hands grabbed her around the waist sending shivers down shilpa and pulled her off angad 'sorry can I take her off you' the guy said, angad just nodded and carried on dancing but still dazed about what happened. 

Ok now that was that I know late update but I got stuck in college work preparing for my assessment and also I accidentally deleted it all and that too on my iPod notepad so I couldn't retrieve so I had to remember everything I wrote as I didn't write a draft for it and I did it bit by bit and then college started so I got slowed down on the process but I'm still very sorry and I'm really not satisfied with this update kinda rushed but I promise next one will be better and sooner 😊 and yeh this is dedicated to neha-rocks for reminding me πŸ˜ƒ

AN from this point and a bit more chapters I won't reveal armaans side at all because it's going to reveal a bit too much so I'm going to keep his side under the dark for a bit 

Edited by -shamima- - 13 years ago
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
cant wait for arsh dance ......i guess its armaan right??

continue soon
neha-rockss thumbnail
hey shamimaπŸ€—πŸ€—
thanku  thanku so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oye hoyye part dedicated 2 me maks me feel special............
but more imp.......ARSH.....i so luv dem yaar
lol  shilpa nd her muttrng.. u kno i imagind d thinkng bubble dey usd 2 show in dmg.....lol
hmm armaan ..... side not reveald ...i m so surehes just tesng her.....2 make her  realise ........... still waitng 4 u revealng it!!!!!!!!!!
nd yuvi naina....... so hilarious
sam......smart kid yaar coz shes away 4m her mom ...hehehe
luv d bond shilpa-sid-sam sam share ...........
nd update was super cool nd really good.....
waitng 4 d armaans side 2 open up nd luvng shona gong restless ...lol
  thanks 4 updatng ng  plzz do keep updatng sooner nd faster......
nd if u dont.... mai hoon naaπŸ˜‰ u ll defntly get a warng pm    lol
krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
finallly updated.......it was awesome....................armaan n shilpa are finally frnds........or more thn frndz.................gosh u stopped at such a bad point...........i wanted to knw abt their dancing n all .......u better update soon

lolz
thx 4 d pm
luv
kj
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
glad ARSH are friends
ooh shilpa drunk and dancing
cant wait 4 da next part