#*Devil's Den#*:Yeh Dil Maange More-2

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello my fellow DevilsπŸ€—..Since our Last Den have crossed 150pages in just one dayπŸ˜›...So here is the New Den for all😳..

DISCLAIMER

The information, discussions and anything else contained herein, are copyright infringement of the Devil's Den ONLY. People who read the everyday discussions on this thread and steal our ideas, predictions, news and then spread/leak it over to the whole forum are kindly asked to KEEP AWAY from the Devil's Den. Yes, we know we are cool and it's not easy to keep away from usπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†....so as a matter of fact we kindly ask you guys to keep what you read within yourselves!πŸ˜ƒ
THANK YOU...kindly take NO OFFENSE!
also everyone is welcome to take part in the discussions......we are like Appo Fizz and Grappo Fizz....COOL TO HANG OUT WITH😎
- Devils of the Devil's Den

DEVIL'S PLEDGE

all the Devils raise hand and repeat after me

"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"We, the Devils, hereby Pledge that we shall not discuss about spoilers anymore."
"We shall keep our mouths shut on the spoilers even if we are dying to talk about it"
"If there is a time that we cant keep away from the overwhelming spoiler-effect, we shall PM fellow Devils and refrain from posting in the Den"
"We, the Devils, Pledge that if we ever slip up and leak information to other non-Devils, that shall be the end of our Devil's Den residency!"
 "We hereby pledge that whatever said and done in the Den shall remain in the Den"

Link to our Last Den

So what r u waiting for Devils ...start the mindboggling discussions😎
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yipppe....jyots.thanx dear...congo devils.....
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Yay!! # 2!!

Jyo we all moved into the CC section!!

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Jyo...this feels more Homely....the actual Devil's Den!!!
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelygal

Thanks Jyo...this feels more Homely....the actual Devil's Den!!!

vry true.....😊
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ermm..guys are we gonna be at the CC or Den..?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was dancing along to move it over there...all because of Arwen!!..πŸ˜†

@Jyo...thanks for the new Den! πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Girls come here jaldi se ..hv something very interesting to share with u all regarding the upcoming track riddlesπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@jo...
Dear you opening post was soooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ good as usuall... And poem was... ☺️  πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ  πŸ˜πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ  πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ   Is that one written you dear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  i agree with you regarding that jootta pinaaa wala dialogue... πŸ˜•πŸ˜• BTW Thanks a lot for the Index.. it helped me alot....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Doodle...
Loved the way you said...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ it will be Geet who will bring out the difference between Maan and Dev....

@Coodude...
you named those dancing chicks as chipkaleessss....🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
WellSaid...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

@Lively...
Maan... tortise and Pari...Rabbit...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Maan does a mini celebration on his mind... So true Lively...  Loved the style in your analysis...
I agree to your Demand... ..."Hamari maange poori karo...Geet ko kiss karo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†."

@Neha...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
You Rocks Neha... And that Prani Pic...🀣
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

@Remo...
Loved your small analysis... Man prooved that he is his dadi's pota was the best....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Anjana...
your analysis was soo imple and sooo clear... point by point... Great...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Mcchopra...
then he knows she is worried about the drinks yaar now this is geeting over the top..Bit too much..
I think... When Pari asked Maan to have the drink.. Geet told Maan.."Haa haa pijiye sir ap koi hathra nahee...." that moment Maan came to know about the Geet is worried abouthe Drink.... Dev NT..perfect nuts So true....🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

@rdfan...
AhhhhhhπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
What a lovely Lines you wrote.... Awesome.... it enlightened the Maneet feeling....😳😳😳

@Lana...
About your Mirror confuion... I think towards the end of the scene they showed Gee
 in Mirror....
And I am so overwhelmed & addicted to his 'chup', 'ek minute', 'Hmmm', 'bolo na' & now in that list today I added 'samjhao na'.....it was a killer! Gurmeet does it perfectly with that gentle, soft, tender, sexy tone that simply does wonders to me. I love it.
Me tooo Dear....Loved it.. Totally Fida...πŸ˜ƒ

@Akirithi.. I already made my comment...😊

@Ash...
Agreed to you that the episode was a rushede... But i loved it...
As you said I am also hoping to see that the CVs will continue with the dance party on Monday... And thi for your analysis...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Shonnu....
I agree with your Point #4....πŸ‘πŸ‘ And about Maan is not the same after drunk.. i think its quit natural to be like that... but still i fount that Angry young Man in Drunk Maan... πŸ˜ƒ

49erFan...  Virgo Girl... Taqdir... Good analysis.. kepp the good Work...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Girls come here jaldi se ..hv something very interesting to share with u all regarding the upcoming track riddlesπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.........bolo hum sab toh idhar hi hai.....πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Uhoh!! More riddles!! πŸ˜•  πŸ˜† Maybe I should leave.
Edited by SuhaniSonia - 13 years ago