#*Devil's Den#*:Yeh Dil Maange More[INDEX PG1]

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

DISCLAIMER

The information, discussions and anything else contained herein, are copyright infringement of the Devil's Den ONLY. People who read the everyday discussions on this thread and steal our ideas, predictions, news and then spread/leak it over to the whole forum are kindly asked to KEEP AWAY from the Devil's Den. Yes, we know we are cool and it's not easy to keep away from us😎😆....so as a matter of fact we kindly ask you guys to keep what you read within yourselves!😃
THANK YOU...kindly take NO OFFENSE!
also everyone is welcome to take part in the discussions......we are like Appo Fizz and Grappo Fizz....COOL TO HANG OUT WITH😎
- Devils of the Devil's Den

**JYOTI REPORTING FROM SWARGLOK IN UNCONSCIOUS STATE**

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Before starting my analysis ..heres a poem specially dedicated to Maan and his actions in today's episode...😳😳

Tonight thoughts of you are vividly strong
To love you this much, how can it be wrong
Though distance is fact, and a major part
I knew of this obstacle, right from the start

Love knows no boundaries, distance, nor time
And my only thought was for.. to make me yours
Love travels the miles on angels' wings
And if returned, it means everything

To kiss your lips, feel your embrace
Your gentle hands caressing my face
These things I long for while we're apart
Yet still I know, we touch with our hearts

Daydreams take me to a place in time
To a heavenly realm that is so sublime
No barriers, no buffers, nor distance to close
Just two hearts entwining, the merging of souls

And there we will reign, two hearts as one
Until dealing with distance is finally done
When hearts are the focus, no price is too high
Whatever the cost, I'll gladly comply

And so tonight, as I look to the stars
Two hearts are embracing, 'tho from afar
I've closed that distance, don't be alarmed
My spirit is with you, I'm there in your arms

I guess the poem itself answers Maan's OTT behaviour today after getting drunk😉😳

Now the Main analysis😛

Maan-Pari forced Hug to make Geet jealous:Was it necessary ??:
I really get pissed off when the start of the episode itself is so disappointing...Fine Maan is on a mission to make Geet jealous..I m supporting it as well😛..but knowing its MSK,..how can he simply reciprocate to that cheap hug by Pari just to make sure someone is getting jealous ??..Very very OTT👎🏼...And what sort of girl Pari is ??..She knows she is here on a contract ..she is not the real fiance of MSK..but still she has no problem getting used by the guy  ??😕...If its a job for Pari..then the job should hv some clauses...MSK can't keep using her just for his own selfish motives..and it seems Pari doesn't even mind if MSK is using her..she is infact enjoying being in his arms😕..now the only logical explanation here could b that Pari is not aware Maan is using her to make Geet jealous and she is infact building castles in the air that mayb this fake act will turn into a real one😉😆...But still it was not expected from someone like Maan to go to the extent of hugging a girl to make someone else jealous..CVs plss don't degrade Maan's character here in a mission to show his drastic transformation...but yes I loved the scene where he is sarcastic about his "fast girls" funda😉😆😛..the way he marches forward towards Geet with full passion and intensity and his trademark "bolo na" style..makes me forgive all my other issues now😍😍😍..thats more like our MSK we know😛..not the one who was involved in that hug few seconds back😡

Geet's self-talk:Is it getting monotonous now ??:
Ok today for the first time I was irritated with Geet's self-talk😕...it looked silly to me👎🏼...Earlier Geet used to do those self-talks with her babaji when she was alone..but now its khullam khulla in front of Maan😕..Why she is making her image like a cartoon in front of Maan ??😕...Yesterday only we saw Geet showing her mental strength and resisting her inner desires successfully not letting Maan know whats burning inside her heart and all of a sudden today she was openly flaunting her jealousy in front of the same guy thus giving him the upper hand again ??where is the consistency here ??😕....When Maan indirectly calls her to the disco with his mobile phone..why was she acting like a typical wife there questioning him about going to the disco with Pari ??yesterday she said that she will control her feelings in front of Maan ..what happened to that ??why Geet going in Ghajini mode again ??😕😆...Now again the only justification I can give here is that CVs were forced to show these drastic changes in Geet's character within one episode just to accomodate the entire Disco part...why ?because we fans r putting pressure on them to show something out of the world in its 100th episode😆...and in a process to do that..they showed these illogical stuffs in the beginning to justify the reason of Geet ending up in the disco..Sometimes I feel we fans r too demanding..we try to snatch away the independnce from these CVs and dictate our own terms and conditions and then complain about these bloopers and inconsistency😆..I seriously feel there was no pre-planned disco stroyline today..it was added in the last minute to satisfy us and so the beginning 15minutes of the show looked illogical...Geet and Maan's character too went for a toss in the first 15minutes just to get them inside the disco😆😆..Now lets analysis whom to blame..CVs or the demanding fans like us😆🤔...

Dev-Tara Donkey Ride😆
What was that😆...Detective calling NT and saying your hubby is planning date With someone😆😆...now what will NT do when she will find out that the someone is she only😆😆...these two r just going round in circles and NT is making sure Dev actually goes and falls for Geet😡🤢..But again its the irony shown..Maneet's love blossoming and Dev-NT's relationship screwing up every passing day😆

Pari-Maan-Geet comedy Circus inside the Disco:🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sinse many were expecting high voltage Maneet romance ,so mayb majority din't enjoy all that comedy circus of Geet like hiding under the table and changing Maan's drink..then Maan catching her red-handed..Geet making excuses and finally deciding to join them😆😆..but somewhere I feel these scenes were way better than the first 15minutes👍🏼..I hv to admit that Drashti had a grt comic timing👏👏...mayb the scenes were silly and also repitative but Drashti's charm and magic always works in such scenes👏...Confusion over the drink exchange was good and fun but Maan's comment on that drinking Pari's Jhuta just to make Geet jealous was a bit OTT because eating or drinking someone's jhuta is suppose to b very symbolic in such intense love stories and here its used like a fun element which is not funny at all😳...and why will Maan want to take that glass from Pari knowing that something is mixed in the drink and so Geet changed it ??😕..Mayb CVs just needed one excuse here to show Maan going all Talli and showing his hot moves on the dance floor😉😆😛...But I would hv preferred if Maan himself was shown drinking in the bar and going Tallu rather than drinking Pari's so called Jhuta😡😆

Maan's OTT behaviour after getting Drunk:Was it justified considering he is our MSK??
I will say a BIG YES..I hv been to thousand of such parties where such type of drinks hv adverse effects on many guys just at one go🤣.ask me...😉😆😆..and lets not forget Pari asked the bartender to mix almost everything starting from vodka to rum in that one drink🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..and when u r drunk..whether u r MSK or SRK😆..It doesn't matter...u start behaving just opposite to your original personality...and thats what happened with Maan today😆😳..Once he was fully drunk..he was no more image conscious..he was free to fly high in the air and act like a teenage boy shedding all his inhibitions and ego😳..So yes for me his OTT behaviour in that drunk state was justified👍🏼...This doesn't indicate MSK is changed..once he comes back to his senses he will b back to his usual self..but that piont of time he just wanted to live that moment with his girl😳...His world only revolves around Geet now whether he is drunk or not..whether he is in his house or disco..its only Geet who is in his eyes...heart and soul...☺️

Yet another Confession coming from Maan:☺️..
Even though he was drunk but I enjoyed this confession thanks to his soft romantic voice and the way he was showing the desperation in this scene when he said "tell me why u came here..neither u r dancing with me..nor smiling..why u came..tell me na"...Aaahhh the way he says "Bolo na Geet"...**Jyoti fainted 100times**☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️...Again Maan here wanted to hear only one sentence from Geet..that is "I came here for u"😳...and this would hv been a confirmation coming from her..but alas it din't come and so Maan goes to his next plan of action..that is dancing with those chicks😉😆..If MSK was dancing there in his full senses then I would hv discarded the dance straightaway😡..but he was not MSK fully today..he was not in his senses...so his Talli dance was fully justified here👍🏼..Such type of reserved guys when get fully drunk..act in similar fashion only..they loose all their grip and control over themselves😆😆...I m not convinced with the CV's idea of getting him drunk here;..Dance with Geet can happen even without a drunk scene ala Kurbaan hua moment😳..but I guess there was a demand by many fans to show Maan fully drunk and so CVs fulfilled that demand and once u show him drunk..u need to show it in realistic manner..so the drunk act was indeed realistic😊

Maan's hottest moves:
Now this is what u call dancing☺️...This guy knows the perfect moves..I don't remember any telly actor dancing so amazingly well on smalll screen☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️..Even though MSK was out of character..but Guru was perfect with his moves☺️☺️☺️..His hips were moving like a trained dancer despite a very average choreography..so credit to Guru here for pulling out the average steps so well even when he is just coming out of his illness👍🏼👏👏

Was the Entire dance sequence edited out because of time constraint ??🤔
Thats what I feel after seeing the dance sequence which was very poorly edited😳..The song was jumping from one stanza to the second stanza in split seconds which clearly indicates that half of the dance sequence has been edited out and is rushed just to make sure the dance is accomodated in tonight's episode along with Maneet hug..this is what happens when CVs r too much under pressure because of fans demand😆...I get a feeling that this entire dance was suppose to come on Monday but because it was the 100th episode..expectations were sky high..so they had to fit in the dance in that 22mins and no wonder half of the dance was chopped off....I know we were demanding for 1hour spl..but we need to understand that its not possible because Channel cannot chop off other shows to accomodate Geet here as its the question of sponsors of other shows who will b suffering big time losses if their show is chopped off to accomodate Geet for one hour..so we need to understand these facts before putting our demands😊..Personally I feel it would hv been better if the dance sequence had come on monday..mayb we would hv seen the full version and not the edited one😳...no wonder scenes like Maan grabbing Geet's hand and Pari at the same time looked a bit weird as the editing here went for a toss😆...

The Maneet Magical Hugg and our Parineeta Metaphor Theory with Geet becoming the Protective Shield for her Maan:☺️☺️☺️☺️
After seeing so many small screen hugs..I can say that this is undoubtedly one of the most passionate Hugs I hv ever witnessed on small screen☺️☺️..Before the hug..loved the way Maan even in his drunk state was always marching towards Geet to grab her in his arms and dance with her...those girls were pulling him away but his eyes were set only on Geet even in that mad crowd☺️☺️..this is what u call Madness in lovee...He just wanted to live that moment only with Geet and noone else...it was simply desire and lust that time..but again they r also part of love only☺️☺️☺️...Now once again CVs hv not forgetten our Parineeta Metaphor Theory here for which I must give credit to Nissar and his team👍🏼..When Geet sees that girls r all going wild over Maan's hotness...Maan was almost loosing it there and was making a tamasha of himself...Geet could not tolerate it and so for the first time she showed his authority on Maan just how a wife shows his authority on her husband by becoming her protective shield there to save her husband from further embarassment👏👏...Everyone thought Geet was jealous there..but I beg to differ,..More than Jealousy..Geet was worried about Maan's reputation there..so she dragged him away from that wild crowd ...Once Maan was out of there..Geet was ready to go away but Maan stopped her by grabbing her hand again and pulling her towards him with full passion,desire and intensity☺️☺️☺️☺️...that time he was not thinking anything..he just wanted to love her..touch her...feel her....kiss her...hug her...cross all boundaries and live that moment of madness😳😳..Even Geet was ready for it...we could feel she was prepared for the kiss😉..both were in a trance of wild desire and passion...Slowly Maan moves his lips towards her arm and kisses her arm😳😳..it should hv been the lips..but well its Indian TV...so we know it cannot happen😡😆..and finally the hug with Maan's lips touching her arms and Geet almost immersed in his strong and passionate arms☺️☺️☺️...

Can we expect a full Maneet dance on Monday:Plss CVs consider this:
I m saying it because I feel theres more to come after the hug..its not the end but the beginning☺️☺️☺️...Also if we see SBS/SBB today then they showed Maneet dance all alone inside the disco without any crowd whereas in today's episode they were dancing in between the crowd and then outside the disco they hugged each other..but where was that scene where Maneet all alone r dancing in the disco without any crowd ??..was that scene edited out because of time limit ??🤔..I hope its shown on monday..so that whatever loopholes today's episode had can b covered up this coming Monday😳😳

My Rating:8/10...There were many loopholes in the episode today..but the last few seconds made it up for me😳...Maneet chemistry can overshadow any loopholes in this show I guess😳😳...But still CVs plss b careful about the consistency in Maan and Geet's character..don't make it look like a see-saw😊...I m ignoring many factors today simply because I can see that this episode was done under lots of pressure coming from fans like us who demanded something spl and so everything including the original storyline was rushed up ...I m sure disco scene was suppose to b next week but it was rushed up again to show it on 100th episode and therefore we r seeing inconsistencies in Maan and Geet's character today...and because of all this I ignored those aspects and gave it a high rating for those last few seconds😳

Phew thats it from me...now shoot all your analysis and mindboggling discussions😆😛
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
DEVIL'S PLEDGE

all the Devils raise hand and repeat after me

"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"We, the Devils, hereby Pledge that we shall not discuss about spoilers anymore."
"We shall keep our mouths shut on the spoilers even if we are dying to talk about it"
"If there is a time that we cant keep away from the overwhelming spoiler-effect, we shall PM fellow Devils and refrain from posting in the Den"
"We, the Devils, Pledge that if we ever slip up and leak information to other non-Devils, that shall be the end of our Devil's Den residency!"
 "We hereby pledge that whatever said and done in the Den shall remain in the Den"

Index of all Analysis by Devils😎

Check Page 1 for Analysis by Jyoti,Doodle,Gouri,Ayesha,Pallo,Neha and Caco,

Analysis By Akriti on FB and posted by Doodle here:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1466821?pn=88

Discussions

Page 2-15:Discussions about the New Fake Fiance Promo and future predictions related to this promo + Friday's Episode Dissection+Was the Maneet Dance edited out😆😛

Page 15-23:Mission to convince our dearest Bdgt and Swan that Maan's idea of fake engagement is not a bad one and that Dev-Maan r poles apart😆😛+Random discussions about whether full dance will b shown on Monday+Discussions about whether that wide smile was Gurmeet or Maan's smile😆😳

Page 23-30:Maneet Fake verses Real Engagement discussions...its Pros and Cons😆+Difference between Dev and Maan in terms of fake marriage verses Fake engagement🤔

Page 30-38:Discussion about MSK's drunk act..whether its justified or not ?+Party given by Adits to celebrate 100th Episode😳

Page 38-46:Dissecting Maan's clothes☺️+HP episode discussions☺️+Maan's lip-syncing😆😳+Geet's makeover needed or not ?

Page 46-56:Random Friday's Episode discussions..was it good..average..ok..+ Some old Geet episode discussions +Side efffects of fasting after watching hot hot Maneet hug😆😆

Page 56-64:Devils all jealous of those girls dancing around Maan😆+Anj's explanation on Red Hot Promo😆😛+Some X-Rated hot discussions about Maan's moves☺️

Page 65-75:Discussions about Brij's talwar😳 and Constipated HP family😆+Random good nights and byes😆

Page 76-78:Debate on Episode was good or bad or average and trying to find out the reasons for technical flaws and poor editing of this episode +Everyone appreciating each other's analysis😆😳

Page78-84:Discussions on Is there any Spl episode on Sunday ??😲...Answer is NO😆😃+Discussions about Guru's assests😛

Page 85-88:Dissection of Friday's Maneet pasionate hug and Maan kissing Geet's shoulder☺️+Sorcerer's humourous post on Geet's jhumka spl😆

Page 89 onwards:Random Discussions about Friday's episode and what to expect on Monday😛+Discussions on FB's constructive criticisms that we do for the betterment of this show😊+ Which age grp people watches this show😉😛

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
"Pyar ka Ehsaas":- Part XI – Losing Oneself

Yelllloooo. "Ni Hao" all my Friends, Devils, CVs and Nissar. …its "Hi" in Chinese.
You know I love watching Cartoons in Nick Jr. That's how my name Doodle Berry came into existence. There is no such fruit in real world but yeah in cartoon world there is and this is the favorite fruit of my favorite cartoon character "Wubbzy".

Firstly, on behalf of everybody I want to personally "Congratulate" to PH, Channel , Geet Team and all the Fans for completing 100 Episodes. Wish you all the best in future and hope to see more of fantastic episodes to come by.

Well before I start on, just wanted to say that I am seeing some improvement in Gurmeet's diction. Having said that I also am seeing flaws in each episode. Like today the "Fast Girls" were not very proper. But I understand that with practice it will be way too better. Again I am saying please don't take it as an embarrassment but this is constructive criticism so take it in a good and progressive way. This is for Gurmeet's betterment only for future and all his fans will be way too overwhelmed to witness his success. All the best Gurmeet.

Let's get started with the episode. Shall we???

First things first.
Why the saxophone BG score was for couple of seconds. It could have been more there. Saxophone always indicates "Desire". So, Nissar remember these kind of subtleties. It is very important to make a scene impactful. You know these small small details and small small happiness both matter a lot in real life and as well on screen.

I liked Maan dedication in his mission. As I said he is the kind of a personality who once freezes his goal, achieves it. It will take some time for him though as Geet has certain boundations which he is unaware of. Still I liked how this is affecting her. And by with every bit of her reaction Maan is becoming more adamant and confident in his plan. Didn't I always tell you why I love this phase of love…and the more slow the more better. Just enjoy because then you all will have to come here again and watch when the actual drama will begin. Just enjoy this honeymoon period.

One thing forgot to mention I liked the patience and poised brain of Maan's character. Any man in his place would have definitely lost patience and given up on his mission. He would have made his lady love blurt out her feelings by now.

I always liked the 3 articulation in Maan's dialogue. "Chup", "Hmm", "Bolo". These 3 are the most sensuous ones. But, today the "Hmm " didn't have that intensity which should have been. Don't know something seem lacked to me today.

Here I need to mention certain facts regarding the discontinuation that was in today's episode. Correct me Nissar if I am wrong. As per all the news I think it was supposed to be an hour long epi, but due to certain constraints and boundations the episode had to be edited to usual 25 mins. Approx. Hence, I could see the discontinuation in between scenes in today's epi. I don't know how many of you have noticed but I did. But I won't criticize here as I understand the technical feasibilities here.

Enough of praises but let's get back to business. I liked how Nissar is keeping the flow of progress in showing Geet's impatience and dilemma within herself. Applaudable. And I know the day is very near when it will burst out. So, no issues here. Also would like to mention Drashti is brilliant here the entire epi and have maintained the expressions throughout.

Having said that, I do have issues with Gurmeet. I won't comment on his acting. Acting wise he is brilliant. But today for the second time I felt that he was coming out of the shell of Maan and acted more like Gurmeet at some places. Like when he called Geet on his mobile and also when he did bottoms up…his smile was more of Gurmeet than Maan. I think I would say that just maintain the expressions. Don't come out of the character.

Those details are very important. In Gurmeet's case it is more visible. The basic reason is Gurmeet and Maan are basically 2 opposite personalities. That is why it can be easily figured out.

Let's finish the part of "Confiused Selfish Souls".

I am impressed. NT loves Frank Sinatra…hmmm…Good. Thanks God the lady has some sense left. Well there was not much happening between the pair but only mistrust. Better we leave them here and move on. I will throw some light on Monday on them.

Coming to today's title:- "Losing Oneself"

I hope you all know this Elvis Prisley Song….My fav…you know I always hymn this and that too like Elvis 's slow tone…Even I have this in my car and I always listen to it..You all might be thinking I am a crazy girl??? Not so..

"Wise men say…

only fools rush in…

but I can't help

falling in love with you…"

After the episode I am observing the mixed reactions that everybody is giving. Some says Maan's characterization is getting worsed, some says Maan is shown completely collapsed in love. Well here is what I say. Remember my logical explanation of the left brain and right brain yesterday. Those who missed out I am explaining it again.

They say when you are in love your left brain is much heavier than your right brain. Left brain is more emotional and right brain is more logical. Hence, when you are in love you generally tend to think more emotionally than logically. And that is the fact. Let me justify this.

Consider, if Maan wouldn't have been in love then do you think that he would have tolerated this girl in the disco even for a second??? Obviously the answer is a Big No. But here he needs to make his lady love jealous, hence he is tolerating her. This is what I meant when I said your left brain will be heavier in love, All the logic goes for a toss. What all Maan did today was just to achieve his goal at this moment.

This is why I have termed today's title as
"Losing Oneself". Some times when you are in love even a sane person will act as if you are completely losing it. And this is why this phase of love is all the way more beautiful. But then again you behave like this only because of that particular person and completely oblivious to how you are projecting yourself towards others.

Now I know ….I know, you all will question me why I shouted at the rose fiasco. Well, there it was more of MSK's style rather than act. Today it was more of Maan's act in desperation. Hence, he is not even thinking of his reputation. Today it was not his priority and I don't think even he was drunk today. It looked as if he was half drunk and half acting.

Here I want to applaud the thinking of that person who went in to detail. Good thinking. Remember when any person doesn't drink then when he/she finishes the glass bottoms up then there is 100% chance of reaching the stage of getting drunk completely. This is a fact. Kudos to CVs and Nissar for thinking logically. I don't know whether you have really thought so deeply or not, but defo kudos to you.

"Two steps ahead in Parineeta Metaphor".

Well Nissar if I am not wrong then I guess we have completed the second part of Second Vachan and the Third Vachan too today. Right???

The Second Vachan:- "The couple prays for physical and mental strength and to lead a healthy and peaceful life.. "

Third Vachan:- The couple invoke the God to provide them with uttermost wealth, wisdom and prosperity so that they can live contented and satisfied ever after. Third Vachan also signifies the importance of religious and sacred responsibility which shall be performed by the couple in their future life.

I loved the way the second vachan completed to "Health and Happiness". The best part is the symbolism here where Maan had the drink from his own glass only. He might have not realized that but Good Job Nissar. Wonderful and romantic thinking. Did you all realize that because of this second vachan the love birds completed their third vachan as well.

The third vachan been completed when Geet pulled Maan away from the dance floor like how a wife becomes a protective shield for her husband and how Maan also just went with the flow with Geet. This is what I call "Sacred Responsibility" where Geet taking away Maan is actually saving him from evil powers. Wonderful depiction here. Just Wow. Watch it for yourself.

It was an auspicious moment for the two love birds. Their second and third promise in the Holy Matrimony of Souls.

I guess now the precap is heading towards the Fourth Vachan.

Fourth Vachan:- The couple prays to the god for bestowing happiness and rapport on them. Fourth phera also signifies the importance of family, parents and elders. Fourth Vachan bring out a commitment between the two souls that they will remain pledged to take care of there elders, family members and parents for rest of there life.

Ho gaya trip to paradise Nissar??? Let's be practical and talk straight on some issues :-

1.     The song and dance part is completely without direction. Don't be disheartened. I know you had to edit because of time since the episode came down to 25 mins. from 1 hr. And you had to show it to fans also. But here what I suggest that start the episode on Monday from the dance sequence. The actors and the crew members along with you have workled pretty hard on this. The fans would definitely love to see that.

2.     The one part in today's episode which I would have enjoyed but couldn't due to your insensible editing. In the dance seq. when Maan and Pari were dancing on the phrase "jo meri manzil tu…….haan who mujhe mil gaya", I liked how Maan on one hand dancing with Pari and on the other he stopped Geet from leaving the dance floor. But you massacred the scene and disappointed me to the core. I mean it. That was the best part I wanted to see with the entire camera angle on both the love bird but in vain…instead had to figure out myself the other hand is Geet's. I will not spare you on this pathetic mistake.

Precap looks like we will be completing the Fourth Vachan. I want to tell everybody here that Maan looks more confident and focused and possessive but not obsessive.

Nissar I want to tell you here that even though people are talking about Maan will force Geet in to fake engagement, but I know what you will show. Yeah. Am I right here or not??? Just be careful so that you can justify the fans that Maan and Dev are 2 different characters and the reason being doing this should be very justifiable. Both the situations are opposite here and it will be Geet who will bring out the difference between these two brothers. I hope am able to make you understand.
As I told you earlier eventually I will find out whether you have taken my gift thoughts or thrown in the trash.

Overall a good episode.

Over to you all to join the discussion. Feel free to shoot me:-

P.S. Pl join in to my Constructive Criticism thread in FB. Here is the link below:-

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=484&post=6466&uid=109723285713002#post6466

Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res
edited:

Hello shello dirty fellows 😎 that was lame again 🤣 so me off to start my usual drooling/swooning/maneet jaap. any of you would like to read it ?! 🤣 this is SORT of an analysis 😆 cause i REWATCHED the episode finnally putting my brains back 😃 I found the episode UHMAZING! not actually the "WHOLE" thing 😆 cause if you have ur brains where they belong, u'll obviously see flaws 😆 i actually tend to over look stuff but this time i though of highlighting things that i found REALLLYYY irritating 😆 😃
The first scene was for me OTT 😆 and pari is getting on mynerves i swear 😡 i seriously want to whack that bimbo ON HER FACE 🤣 it's disappointing to see how much she is blinded by her crush for MSK 😆 that she fails to see the "FAKENESS" if that's a word 🤣 it was clearly visible that maan was OBVIOUSLY pretending! but again, this is a soap 😆 DID I MENTION how much i reaaalllyyy hate what maan's doing to geet right now 😆 spare her the torture 😔😆 and pari, ugh. i don't think she's a set up. and when she gets to know that what mk really meant was a real FAKE ENGAGEMENT, she'd be hurt too 😆 ...now i want maan to actually stop this 😆

The thing that bugged me the most was that there was a bit too much of pari 😆 i mean,. she should have been sidelined, atleast for this episode cause it should have been dedicated to maneet and maneet only 😃 but again. i don;t want to complain alot about this 😆
AND wait, did MK just say that he likes girls who "MOVE TWO STEPS FURTHER" 🤣 GEET. man. Ur too stupid 🤣 this was so Unlike maan 😆 the guy who always hated girls, neever got close to them out of the blue says that he "LIKES" girls taking things further?! 😕🤣 Me ij confushed 🤣 well, geet's too easily fooled so this ain't a problem right now 😆
I didn't laugh at geet's kiddish harkatein 😆 they seeemed so random 😆 MAAAAHIIIII 😡😆😆 so the pareshaan aatmas are back to their usual chillaying of MAAAHIIII in constipation?! [c] 🤣 i swear, mahi was really irritating! the rock version or any remixed version of it would have been better 😆 however, mahi didn;t seem to annoy me in the last bit of the epi, dunno why 😕😆 that MAGIIICC of that scene made me forget the whole episode! 🤣  GRR. 😡 damn u maneet obsession! ur gonna fail me in my tests! 😡😆
The disco part 😆 ROFL! maan drunk with one glass hmmm... 🤓 i tend to overlook that 🤣 The disco part was messed up because it was supposed to be an hr long episode 😔 and the editing did the screw up but they could've shown the part with geet and maan's dance 😆 WHAT WAS the need to show pari chipkooing ot maan like a chipkaali!? 🤣 and maan dancing with all those sluts 😡 sorry, don;t have better words for those girls 😆 and we have already seen geet getting jealous in the previous episode 😆 then why was it important RIGHT NOW?! DURING THE DANCe?! 🤣
Maan smiled, after the taking the drink but that wasn't the maan-ly smile that made my world go all KURRAAZZZY 🤣 it was a gurmeet-ly smile 😆 honestly, maan grinning widely showing teeth isn't my cup of tea 😛 oh don't give me the "LOOKS" 🤣 in my last jaap, i said his SMILE 😆 not his wide grin 😆 🤣 anywhoooo, loved the way geet dragged him out of the cage of CHIPKAALIS 😆 love you for that geet!
Loved the way maan and geet danced! 😍 DREEAAAMMMYYYY **parimode** THUDDD! back on earth now 🤣 ohkay, editors, i'm coming with an's talwaar, run FO YO LIVEEESSS 😡😆
Maan and Geet have undeniable chemistry 😍 they made me forget the "UTTER crap" part of the episode 😆 and now, using my brains after so much time, i'm actually starting to think logically 😆. If i say how much i liked the episode then i'd rate it a good 8/10, NOT putting my brains in their places 🤣 and if i Put them where they belong and ignore my craziness for the couple, then i'd say i'd rate it 6/10 😆
THE HUG was cute 😊 an almost kiss 😡 what if that kiss HAD taken place?! ☺️ i wouldn't be heeree 😆 and i wouldn't have been riting this 🤣 hope in the next episode they continue with the maneet dance 😍
did i just forget to mention about the hug?! 😆 Oh how i loved the way that almost kiss suddenly changed into a hug 😍 NOT 😡 they should have kissedd 🤣 but the hug was nice 😆 loved the way maan kissed her shoulderr 😍
The preeeeeecaaaaaaaaaap 😍 maan. I love you so effing much 🤗 direct jump mardiya! 😆 he doesn't beat around the bush much does he?! 😛😆
P.S: thankyou for reading my crappy TAKE 🤣
PPS: I LOVE YA'LL!
PPPPS 🤣 this might have been my longest post in the den 🤣
*********POOOOOOOOOOOFFF**********************
Edited by cooldude10 - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally am doing my analysis....😆😆😆😆

Firstly - heartiest congratulations to team GEET for completion of 100 episodes and giving us all such awesome episodes everyday..... 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏...... am sure team that u guys partied hrad to celebrate the 100 episodes..... u deserve that..... but now lets get down to business..... yes yes yes am gonna praise u guys but as usual the critic in me wont stop speaking....

Well so much has already been said about the episode that I don't feel the need of going into details' but will still do the update ''.

First scene'.. mujhe uthalo please'. Well maan carrying Pari to bed room 'well ok' pari acted like fainting so that was fine'.. but maan hugging pari back when she was trying to stick to him' well that was OTT n uncalled for....👎🏼..' that was out of Maan's character'. To make Geet J he cud hv simply said I will sit next to u n held her hand'. But the HUG' it looked quite cheap that Maan was using Pari to make Geet jealous' so what if Pari doesn't mind being used'..

Geet and Babaji ' well Now geet's talks with babaji have reached a new level'.earlier her talks were when she was alone now she openly speaks to babaji in front of maan n says anything'. I don't think this is going right'. Geet's character too needs to get back into shape a bit'.

Well CVs just a Q' isnt geet Maan's secretary??? Y is he giving orders to her like he wud give an office boy or domestic help?? Geet pari ke liye paani le aao etc' 😕😕😕😕

Well the next scene where Maan tells Geet he likes fast gals and not gals who take two steps behind instead of a step in front' Geet understood he meant her' I loved the intensity in Guru's eyes and his voice in this scene'...👍🏼...👏👏👏👏... Drashti's expressions too were very good'..👏👏👏👏

I loved how Geet is getting all jealous and worried at the thought of Maan being with pari'. Geet doesn't trusk Pari one bit after Pari proved that in 4 hours she will be in Maan's arms'😃 she knows Pari will definitely be up to something'.😛 Geet really loves maan and though wants to stay away from him so sad to save him pain of her past, she also wants to be with him forever'. so its nice to see her struggling to keep her composure when maan was around ' (last episode when she gave him suggestions for teddy bear n romantic dinner) but today when she was alone she cudnt stay calm at all'

Maan's is really trying everything to make sure that Geet comes to him'. Deliberately leaving behind his fone in the outhouse'.saying that I don't want u to come, send it with someone' he knows this will do the trick'. Geet will come searching for him'. (but CVs here I felt Maan went a bit out of his character ' the way Maan spoke bout being at Discotheque with Pari was not the way MSK wud hv spoken'not even to make Geet J'. Gurmeet was a bit more like Gurmeet here'so check point')

Liked the way Maan is business like with Pari when Geet isnt around'. He clearly told her to stay in her limits' 😃 

Lets speak a bit bout the other couple'. Dev and Naintara ' looks like its tit for tat time'. The two together messed Geet's life n now their lives r getting messed'. While Geet n maan r coming closer, these two are growing apart'. I like the way NT is behaving'. She will surely drive Dev up the wall in no time' n when Geet-Dev confrontation will happen I guess in anger n frustration NT will blur out the truth'.😆😆😆😆😆

Back to the Discotheque

Maan is desperately waiting for see Geet come'. His eyes can only find the entrance' Geet's entry here'. Liked the way he is being protective ' he actually told the bouncers she was with him and they shudnt disturb her'. Well if I go by doodle's parineeta metaphor then a part of thrid vachan came here' The Man protecting his wife' (I always believed in doodle's theory but now I am very sure that the whole parineeta metaphor will be shown'. Thanks doodle for ur ideas'. )👍🏼....👏👏👏👏

I wont complain bout the direction and execution of the disco scenes '. I know fans were very demanding hand hence the disco scene had to be shown on the 100th episode'

Pari was supposed to be just dreammmyyy..😍 bout Maan but what is she up too' looks like she wanted maan to be all talli so that she can use him for her pleasure' well that's the impression I get'. The character has definitely been toned down by the CVs but nonetheless she is still OTT'.👎🏼

Pari ' gets a no of drinks mixed in Maan's drink'. A total cocktail'.

Well well now I come to the part I dint like at all'. Guys '. Yeh kya hai'. Again under the table scene' in the outhouse it looked good '. But here it was so stupid'. Not done'

Geet's intension of exchanging the drinks was fine' she's just trying to make sure Pari doesn't do anythin nasty with Maan as she knows maan just wants a fake fiance' I totally hated maan speaking b out the jootha n pyaar badhna wali baat'. Even to make Geet J, that was uncalled for'. That jootha khana was such a nice scene with Geet'that had kind of completely the second vachan of marriage'

Can someone get drunk on just one drink'

YESSSSSSSSSSS''' I have seen it happen a number of times' n that too with regular drinkers'. Severe cocktails of drinks had in bottoms up is more than enuf to get one drunk and all crazy'. When drunk guys and gals act very differnt... quiet guys become very bold n ppl who generally r very chatty might go very quiet .... MSK as a character is very introvert kind... he is a loner but when drunk... he is OTT dancing with gals... this was perfectly depicted by CVs... a guy like MSK when drunk wud bahve very like what u guys showed...

Maan was totally drunk but he had eyes only for geet'..aww....😃 he so nicely said that u nvr dance with with nor do u ever give me a smile'. Well coming from Maan that was another confession'😃

The dance' well becoz of the editing u guys had to do this dance looked messed up'. Choreography too wasn't very good'. The whole dance sequence was acceptable just becoz of Gurmeet's grooving'. That Guy can really dance' he was much better than those gals dancing with him' well Guru I can say that u dance better than most actors on Indian TV'. Good show' 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Errrr CVs we know the actors puts in lot of effort for the dance sequence but bcoz of paucity of time lots of it was edited'. Could we see a continuation of the same in Monday's episode???? Plz plz plz' well the SBB, SBS and U, Me and TV all three showed Maan and Geet dancing to Peeloon'. And that was in a much open space'. So does that mean we will get to see that dance on Monday'.

Ok Maan dancing with so many gals' Geet looking at him' n then finally pulling him away from there'. Kudos gal' the way she did' CVs kudos' 👏👏👏👏....u showed perfectly how a wife wud hv pulled her husband away from making a fool of himself'. Maan was dancing well but was not in his senses n in senses MSK wud nvr hv done this' if he knows what he did, he will regret'. Geet cant see Maan regreting his own behavior '. Like a dutiful wife who wants to keep her hubby away from embarrassment and regret, pulled him away and was ready to leave him there'.. ⭐️... this was a classic scene...

Maan being drunk on alcohol' very high on passion and desire pulled her right in his arms'. Wow Geet too knew whats up his mind n reciprocated his passion well' she was fully ready for the kiss' but they hug was just awww' I think this was the most passionate hug we have seen on Indian TV till date'. Loved the way Maan kissed Geet's shoulder '.. 😳😳😳😳☺️☺️☺️☺️

Well well if not for demanding fans like us we wud hv got to see a full dance '. But that's ok'. Please try to show the dance on Monday'.we too wanna see how much effort went into making it'

Coming to the rating'.. despite the OTT behavior by Pari, Maan being a bit out of character n hugging Pari, Geet's foolish behavior under the table in the disco'. I still give this episode an 8/10'.

Gurmeet's dancing skills saved the choreographer the embarrassment'.

The last scene where Geet pulled maan away was totally signifying a protective wife'  so we saw completion of 3rd vachan' maan protecting her from insults by the bouncers and she protecting him from the gals and embarrassment '.. 😊

The hug was the best '.. it melted me 😍😍😍😍😍...n hence the 8/10'.

Now certain issues '

1. We are seeing Parineeta metaphor happening'so please continue with it and show its completion'

2. Maan and Geet's behavior is showing that the confession is nearing'.. Well we all know that trust is the foremost thing in any relationship'. Geet and Maan trust each other 'so that's taken care of' Now bout the truth'.. any strong relationship is built on truth'. Hiding something will be seen equivalent to lies'.. so here is what I have to say'. Geet needs to trust Maan and tell him bout her past'. May be not name Dev but tell him that some Canadian NRI duped her n that she is pregnant'. Then let maan investigate and come to know who that NRI is'. But this is very important if u want to portray maan and geet to be true lovers'. Truth has to emerge before confession'.

Once again'. Congratulations guys for completing 100 episodes'. U guys r doing great till now'. N am sure u will do even better in the future'so all the Best'..

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pallo, the baby devil gonna exercise her lazy fingers by attempting her first analysis....
*Putting on gloves made of dragon leather*😆
Dissection begins!!!😉

The episode started off with a classic weight-lifting act🤣. *Pallo smacks her head*...Oops I forgot Pari probably weighs lesser than those files Maan flips through! Anyways while Maan earned his gold for weight lifting of the day Geet added significantly  to the air pollution of Delhi by huffing puffing and steaming with jealousy. *Pallo drums her fingers on the table*😆 Environment protection board is sure to have a necessary chit chat with Geet. She could be their next ambassador fot the 'GO GREEN' Campaign!👍🏼

*Honk Honk*...fine I am driving on!!!🐷

Maan suffers from a serious seizure of Gentleman-ness and decides to call a doctor. Pari's instant response to the act declares to us 'poor viewers who are Maaneet hungry' that she probably feels that Doc will be a serious threat to the Romance she has planned🤢. Eeekkks!!! She belts out some B-grade Bollywood dialogues something that goes like "Aap hain toh mujhe kissi aur ki zaroorat nahi" (Aaahhh the irony...Neone within twenty miles of Maan abosultely needs a doc! Be it Real or Reel...😆)
Pallo notices the 'ever-ready hand' of Pari's grab Maan.....😡
("Hands off gal"....Pallo hops into Geet's bandwagon. We the 'greenies' rock!)😎

Maan, the tortoise asks the rabbit (Yesterday she was chomping off carrots...Bugs Bunny! I loved the cartoon!)😆 "Matlab?"
Our speedy Khargosh jumps up "Mujhe doctors nahi aap chahiye!"
Kacchua Maan does a classic mid-way Bandit move towards Khargosh who sinks deeper into the bed.🤣

And aaahhhh Geet enters with  her usually "eyebrows placed in a crumpled manner" and 'Dukhiyaari ka dard bhari kahani' written all over her face. Maan's tuned senses catch the erratic frequencies of Geet's jealousy. And *spalsh* he plunges back to 'caring-to-be-fiance' mode!🤣

Mission Jealousy PHASE 3 continues as Maan puts the pillow behind Pari and Geet keeps tugging at the end of her duppatta willing it to become Brij's sword so that she can attack Pari- her main worry!😆😆😆

While Geets does a march past and walks out of the room to get the required H2O for Pari hoping that it turns miraculously into H2SO4, Maan does a mini celebration in his mind seeing the ignition of Geet's jealousy!😲

*Pallo making paper planes and flying them*🤪
*yawn*🥱
I am gonna skip this whole part...some FAST GALS pravachan , Geet-Pari overdose, Maan and Pari at the disc😆...Blah Blah...*Pallo reckons you ppl can scroll up and down to check out these missing parts*🤣

Hey wait..*Pallo scratches her head* Does Delhi have only one Disc???😲 How cum Geet knew which one they had gone to???
*Bah..Who cares*🤣

Okay coming to the *eye-feasting moments of the day*
'Talli'ed Maan complaining to Geet that she doesn't dance with him or smile at him😆😆😆 The cutest moment of the day!!! *Pallo doing the samba!*

The DJ begins with a amazing where is the party tonite and ends up with a broken record of amateur Bathroom singers turned playback singers crooning away "Maaaahhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiii"
*The disc shud have had free earplugs distributed* Tsk Tsk....Poor services.

Neways Maan's intense eyes were glued to Geet while all those wannabes pulled at him as if he were some new toy in the store!!!

His moves were sexy and amazing *Pallo's mouth refused to close...aped the classic India Gate*🤔

And aaaahhhh Geet's Dandi March using Maan as the Dandi to a secluded area of the disc...Super Duper..Waay to go gal!!!

Maan pulling her back, his one hand firmly on her waist and the other on the back side of her head...His hand guided her face closer closer closer....*Dooriyon ko ab mitao Paas aao na.... CLOSE UP MOMENT*☺️

Almost sixer but landed up a four when their faces moved sideways and he pressed a kiss on her shoulder😳😳😳😳
*Pallo demands more..."Hamari maange poori karo...Geet ko kiss karo..." *😆

Baby Devil signing off....
Phew....
*Pallo rushes off to get herself APPY FIZZ....She needs to celebrate*😉🤣

Edited by livelygal - 13 years ago
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RESERVED FOR PRAVACHAN.😉😎
I'll be editin' it in tid bits😆😆
I am on CRACK right now...so i have all kinds of R RATED thoughts in ma mind.😆😆BEAR WITH ME.
-----------------------------EDIT😉--------
TITLE: 😆NAACH MERI BULBUL TUJHE PAISA MILEGA😆

TU CHEEZ BADI HAI MAST MAST( Geet to Parindi Pari)

Alrightyy!! So the episode starts with Munda taking parindi to the BEDROOM to do DHAN TE NAN. (nah.nah....m not talkin' bout "DOIN' IT" ....you guys have DIRTY MINDS🤣🤣🤣)
He puts her on the VIRGIN BED who has still maintained its PAVITARTA even though Munda and his chica' have slept togetha' on it the other night.🤣🤣(They were BHOLE PANCHI -MAINA back then😆😆.....they still ARE....ummm almost similar to 13-14 year old kids in this INNOCENT FORUM😳😉😆) Anyways Geet follows him 😆and chants her FAVOURITE BABA MAAN DEV PURAAN 😉....which certainly makes BABA MAAN DEV effin'...happy ...so he gives her the PRASAD of  LAKUA MAAR SMILE .😉 O yea, During all this BHAKTI PREM SAMELAN parindi was busy doin'... MENKA ACT to provoke Maan to star as VISHWAMITRA in their upcoming movie JIS BED PE MENKA SOTI HAI.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣* btw..the trailers are on their way....js sayin'..😉.😆* ...
Geet senses Parindi's ZARA ZARA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME..intentions .. and curses her sayin..." YEH LADKI TOH BAHUT BESHARAM HAI"😆😆(She was ALREADY havin' hard time with sharin' munda with ADI....now the thought of havin'..THREESOME  made her anxious😉).
Where Geet was blabbering NOT-SO-SABHYACHAARI words to the parindi...our MAAN bein' the freaken' HELPFUL soul ...offers to to call the DOCTOR . 😉😆(Yeah he believes in PRECAUTION IS BETTA' THAN CURE philosophy🤣🤣...in case they both decide to Carry IT out😉) parindi flies to get a hold of his dandy hand and says" MAAAAAAAAAN MUJHE DOCTOR KI NAHII TUMHARI ZAROORAT HAI"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣(I KNOW watchya' mean girl🤣🤣. EVERYONE needs HIM for fulfillin' their MAN KI KAAMNA🤣🤣🤣🤣He is BLOODY KAAMDEV🤣🤣🤣) . Just when Geet thinks that this girl cant get ny' more CHEEEEEEEEEEEEESIER....parindi proves her wrong by JHAPTING on her SHIKAAR.😉and to make it even worse...Munda gives into "AA GAYE LAG JA" bandwagon ...leavin' Geet singin" PATHAR KE SANAM"🤣🤣🤣🤣in the BG.🤣🤣(Well someone has to do the DEED. Pareshaan dude was preparing for his gala PERFORMANCE at the NIGHT OWL LIFE PUB...so Geet took over with the PATHAR KE SANAM... rant.😉"ENTERTAINMENT KE LIYE KUCH BHI KAREGA"🤣🤣*Oh i m gettin' paid for endorsin' this show🤣🤣🤣so yea... GO DIE WITH JEALOUSY🤣🤣* ). During all this Geet is left behind sayin " TU CHEEZ BADI HAI MAST MAST" to Parindi.😉

PHASHT n' FURIOUS : THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT AHAN 
(Maan to Geet)😆😉

Kiee, so movin' ahead...😆Geet questions SEXY MUGAMBO MAAN that dont he think that this PARINDI is AAJ TAK SE BHI TEZ?? To which Munda replies that he is a SUCKER for PHASHT AND FURIOUS GIRLS as they dont waste time in singin' romantic songs around the trees buh go for DIRECT ACTION instead. 😆

o BERRY BERRY BRING MY BLACKBERRY
(Maan to Geet)😉

Alright..this scene was WEIRD.😕 It was supposed to be FUNNY buh errrrrrrrr obviously it WASNT.😆😕🥱iight, So,  Geet is bhatkin' in the RISHTA.COM (Ermm.yu should know by now: Maan's new LADKI DEKHAO, KOI MERI SHAADI KARAO office.😆😆)and is havin' one of thsoe GLORIOUS /EVER INTERESTING SELF-TALK SESSIONS😡(Okeyy lets get real now: WHO talks to themselves 24*7 unless they are sufferin' from some serious brain disorder) ANYWAYS, her vital SELF TALK SESSION is interrupted by KAMBAKHAT TUCCHI CALL from munda maan who PRETENDS to be a BHOLA PANCHI sayin'.."OH phone GHAR par reh gaya??"😆 (Neha says: Naa...na...beta' GHAR kahan.. duh'....you left it in JHUMRI TALAYIA..when yu went to do a  HAY GAY MEETING with the fellow animals.🥱).Geet OBVIOUSLY dint say that since she is sucha' NAIVE darlin'..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...she makes " I AM STILL ABSORBING ENLIGHTMENT FROM MY LATEST SELF-TALK SESSION.NEED TIME TO REGAIN MY CEREBRAL CORTEX." expressions instead🥱(well wha' ever works for 'em ). Geet DEMANDS to know WHERE IS HE??To which MUNDA replies..he is at NIGHT OWL LIFE PUB with PARINDI doin' CHAYYIAN CHAYYIAN , THAM KE BAYYIAN , BANKE USKA SAYYIAN . Geet starts HAWWW HUU...on hearin' this. 😕 😳 Munda says "heyy berry...bring me my blackberry...i'll buy you some cherry...to make you merry🥱😆" buh Geet says " I aint be comin'...buh one can keep dreamin'.....Gosh why are you so tamin'.. buh who cares as if i'll be carin' "😆🥱. This irks Munde's virtual EGO ...and he puts the phone down (Pata nahii kiska phone maara hai isne🤣🤣) and says "I KNOW YOU'LL BE COMING.MY FORTUNE GLOBE CANNOT GO WRONG"🤣🤣🤣🤣

Editin' 😆

PARI HOON MAIN... MUJHE KOI CHOOYO NA..*Begs* 😆
(PARINDI to MAAN😉)

So, apparently, we see Maan and Parindi in the NOLP(NIGHT OWL LIFE PUB😆) sittin' in the bar area like HOBOs.😕 ms. parindi tries to be COZY with the dashin' munda....who seems to be  more interested in countin' people at the door than havin' some JIGGY WIGGY action with the parindi lady who is sittin' next to him ,starin' at him without BLINKIN'.😲😕😆(Its creepy i tell yaShocked.I feel WEAK when i see someone starin' at me like that🤣🤣🤣..its like GET OFF MY FACE yu dumbass.🤣🤣🤣)
Maan does the same. 😆He gives her the dirtiest look ...buh parindi seems to be a NEWBIE in the ANKHON KE ISHAARE LTD. 😆😆. Basically, she dint get the HOLY MESSAGE.So she tries TOUCH ME TOUCH ME theory on him...which he very conveniently trashes applyin' "TOUCH ME NOT.I BITE" theory.🤣🤣🤣
Pari says OUUCH that hurts....to which maan replies I told you soo.🤣🤣🤣

Parindi asks if he wants to get HIGH ON WEED?? buh then afta' gettin' " CAN YOU BUZZ OFF " look from munda ,she settles of gettin' HIGH ON DRINKS🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

TERE PUB MAIN SANAM HUM CHALE AAYE
(Geet to Maan😆)

Munda leave Parindi with her INKY PINKY PONKY....DRINKIN' MAKES ME ZONKEY and goes to look for Geet.😆Just then Geet makes a DHINCHAK entry n' is welcomed by THE PEE-BAND's debut song MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII which was apparently hired by maan for the day.Shocked😉Maan books Geet and gets zonked out.😆😆😆Gives his famous EPILEPTIC smile to himself. 😆😆😎.Some random NOT-SO-HAWT security guards spot GEET there and think " WHA' PRAANI IS THIS?" and moves toward her to kick her out😆😆buh munda says "YEH MERE SAATH HEIN" to which they look down at him n' say...Uhhhhhh...IT LOOKS LIKE.and leaves.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣While all this time Geet looks lost as if she has come to some JHINGALALA island.🤣🤣🤣🤣

I SEE YOU IN THE PUB, YOU MIXIN' DRINKS UP...I WANNA' GET EVEN WITH YOU😆(Courtesy to the song Beautiful by AKON😆😆)
(Geet to Pari)

Geet spots pari doin' CHER-CHAAR with the drinks...and decides that she will NOT allow maan to drink this stuff. She wanted him to be HEALTHY by drinking PROTEIN SHAKES ONLY.😉. Maan who wants to make Geet JEALOUS ,goes to PARI and asks her to sit on the spot that he has reserved.😆😆😆(Geet wanted to TURN THE TABLES for pari..buh since the tables were kinda heavy...she decided on TURNING THE GLASSES intead🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Maan caughts Geet DRINK-HANDED.... and inquires for the reason of what she was doin' DOWN THERE.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Geet blurts some CYNICAL answers 😕and Maan says "ITS OKEII ...DONT PUSH IT"🤣🤣🤣🤣.

PS: M skippin' some chindi scenes like "pyaar badhta hai n' all🤢😆😆"

WHO'S THE DONKEY TONIGHT??
              *Maneet phangirls: Its PARINDI GIRL"🤣🤣🤣

They all shake their holy butts on "WHERE'S THE PARTY TONIGHT"....where Geet gets TOUCHY on seeing MAAN dancin' with some random low-life-earthlings🤣🤣and forces him in a "I WALK OUT" session.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Later they both get COZY with each otha'..with pareshaan aatma and Bhikhari chorus chillayin'.....BLISSFUL MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.*Neha bangs her head on their TABALA CHIMTA 😕🥱* and DIES😆🤢

BTW: Some JAANTU needs a LIFE. YOU CAN HELP. 😆😆

This is it Guys.😉
     Thoughts???😆😆

luv
neha.<3😳

Edited by *mesweet neha* - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED

EDIT:
this took me ages to write

Episode starts with Maan carrying Pari as much as i love continuations this one i was not waiting for🤢😆 SCREW YOU PRINCESS😆 all that jealousy thing😆 OVER THE TOP...OTT! BOO!😡😆😆 when Maan hugged Pari back....grrrr😡😆 get off him pwincess😡 rather than showing the hug a simple cute smile from Maan would've had Geet too...😕 this OTT stuffs i dont get!! Maan OTT in making Geet jealous...Pari OTT Princess😆...Geet OTT with..err...Babaji complaining 🤣....Dadi OTT with nautanki😆 DNT OTT with well...EVERYTHING 🤣....also us Devils r OTT with our craziness and randomness 🤣 heck this show is OTT 🤣 🤣 me just messing😆😆 and what the hell is with Maan ordering Geet with EVERYTHING??!!!😡 is she his servant???? she's his PS not his servant.....! 😡 and Pari who was fainting suddenly jumps up and leaves😆 hug effect.....from LOW BP to HIGH BP 🤣

Geet complaining about Pari being PHAST😆 Pari is not PHAST...its just that you have become SLOWWW by staying 24/7 with ur snail-paced Maan Sir 🤣 and Maan says he liked these PHAST girls?? what about all those times u said u hated the opposite sex on the whole??? i think u should cross check before opening ur darned mouth! yes i know u want to make Geet jealous but say things that r logical init....😕😆 but oh well Geet fell for it....DUMB or what?!😆

but i likey Maan is always in the MOOD these days☺️ doesnt miss a single chance to make Geet go weak in the knees so that she lets her guard down.....how can she resist that intense charm.....i have no idea! MAAN SINGH KHURANA😍  that voice has me everytime😳😳 when he says i like girls who takes a step ahead and closes the gap☺️☺️ n just when u thought it was perfect......MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII🤬 i liked it yesterday because the pareshaan aatma chillaying was so less and the volume down but then today he started screaming again....😡😡😡 still love the new tunes though😆 Geet having a really tough time here.....kaha na jaaye aur saha bhi na jaaye....ok so where does Dadi fit in the theory of Maan-Pari coming close???😕 Maan says if they are not close then Dadi will doubt on them??? so does she have cameras set everywhere so that she can watch u and Pari being all mushy mushy???? what kinda logic is that??? all u have to do is go infront of Dadi and start acting! his excuses r as lame as him 🤣 🤣 Madame Geet yet again falls for his lameness and so Maan can never know how lame he is because Geet is just lamer and is fooled by his illogical statements😕and the number of times he says I MEAN  he uses I MEAN as a prefix for his statements😆 most probably its because only Geet understands what he MEANS😆....i mean....u mean...we all mean for lip-lockin'??😕 wtf [=)] i was just tryin to rhyme it😆

so finally its nighttime😃😆 the wait i tell u!😆 but then again it just goes POOOOOOF!😆

Mademoiselle Geet Handa is tensed coz she doesnt trust Pari with Maan😆 insecurity is a part of being in a relationship and ur not even in a relationship aur ye haal hai to baad mein kya hoga? 🤣 she's going to handcuff Maan with her😆 must be hard knowing the one u love has zillions of girls waiting for a chance to get their hands on him 🤣 Geet thinking of jasoosing and walaaaaaaaaaaaa that's when Maan's phone start ringing and she answers it......telepathic ability.....dil ka connection.....he knew exactly when she was going to stand near his cellphone which he deliberately left at  the outhouse😆 isiko kehte hai PYAR! 🤣

Maan informs her that he is in the discoTHEQUE 🤣 this man and his pronunciation just keeps on getting better 🤣 Geet is blabbering without even disconnecting the phone and Maan hears her despite of the loud music.....he only hears when he wants to otherwise he is on deaf mode.....all hail BABA MAAN JI 🤣 and how does he know it'll take Geet 20 minutes?? Geet's comment on semi-naked girls 🤣 🤣 Maan doesnt really care coz he himself is semi-naked most of the time 🤣  so Geet decides to go and give Maan the phone herself....as if we didnt know that....but then why did u say no to him in the first place.....!

DEV-NT scene: Ramzan= SEE NO EVIL....SPEAK NO EVIL....so SKIPPPP😆😆

the whole disco scene was a mess.....😕 was expecting a better direction and execution....but it was fooked! Pari was OTTness personified.....touching Maan's hand and that.....her character sketch is so deemed and lowly....🤢that cocktail drink Pari made for Maan😕😆 just mixing everything...WTF😆 and Geet could hear them from that far with the music on 🤣 all these people seem to have an ON and OFF button for long-distance hearing😆 only hear when u want to😆 and MAHIIIIIIIIIIII chillaying in the disc too.........KILL ME!🤢

and Geet hiding under the table?? what was that???? i do not understand....what are the CVs thinking.......cinematic liberty cannot always be the excuse! no one is going to go in a club and start hiding under the tables.....! people will throw u out even if ur with Maan Singh Khurana😆 the rest of the table scene is whack tooo🤢😆 i just did not like it! and that JOOTHA dialogue........i better keep my mouth shut on that......that dialogue was just out of nowhere and meaningless in this scene!😳 why would he want to bring PYAAR in this fake-engagement wala relation?? and Maan is using Pari  maybe Pari is one of them chance maroing type girls but what is Maan being shown here as?? he's the one who's shown to stir things up and then Pari takes all this as a sign?? IS THIS MAAN SINGH KHURANA?? yes its all for making Geet jealous but Maan Singh Khurana would never toy with anyone no matter what!!! a changed Maan is fine but this is a killed Maan! very very disappointed with the CVs in this!

He gets drunk after drinking one glass😆 so much for being such a macho that u cant even resist one glass of alcohol and it gets to ur head.....i take it u were acting here! HOPEFULLY u were coz if not then SHAME ON YOU!🤣 that wide grin was 🤢🤢 🤣 plz never ever grin like that.....😆 it will scare all those PHANGIRLS away 🤣 though those half smiles r just dreamyyyyyyyyyy😍 him playing around before grabbing her hands😆 it was funny alright....MSK doing that 🤣

the dancing......err........i was hoping for something really good.....but this time not fooked or poofed but PHUSSED!😆 everything was messy and those random chicks were annoying like the ones in the outhouse saying HI MAAN REMEMBER ME 🤣 🤣

best part of the show:
Geet and Maan's intense dance moves......Maan😍😍😍
Geet pulling Maan with her away from those dancers cum PHANGIRLS........that was wowww.....i really liked this move by Geet......thats how u do it girl.....he's ur man after all! and then Geet turning to leave and Maan pulling her.....his hand at the back of her head pulling her face closer to his.....☺️  😍 faces keep on coming closer....and closer.....lips about to touch but dang turns into a hug......not that i am complaining though...it was smokeyyyyy and HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT........Man i love his intensity😍☺️ and that kiss on her shoulder☺️☺️☺️☺️ OH MA LORDDDDDDDD☺️☺️☺️ even if it wasnt a kiss it was HOTTTTTTT😳😆

PRECAP: a passionate and obssessive lover in the making.......he is going to be one helluva loverboy!☺️ if CVs dont ruin it that is....i have so much expectation from this character☺️ no matter what tumhe mera mangetar ban na hi padega☺️☺️ that tone in his voice.....I OWN YOU!☺️ cant wait for the upcoming weeks....full on passion😳 

Lastly, 1st brother CONned marriage, 2nd brother CONned engagement, 3rd brother....dont ask me what i am thinking he'll CON Geet into 🤣 🤣 🤣

overall an overhyped episode with fooks, poofs and phuss 🤣 except for the last few minutes😆
Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti thank u for opening this thread!!

Does anybody have a spare oxygen cylinder for me??? I desperately need it now! More than the dance its the precap that is killing me!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry double post!
Edited by lghosh - 13 years ago