Frequent Posters

sabeena.20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
http://srgmpss.zeetv.com/gallery/?page=3# Edited by sabeena.20 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: raatkarahi

I would vote for Abilasha over Sugandha any time

Just switch their place in your comment. Not for you , i mean for me.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I saw Sugandha looking lovely on the coming Saturday episode , dressed in a shiny outfit. Could be silk or velvet? Looked good. She has a nice smile.
desi_in_toronto thumbnail
Sugandha is nothing but a "mimicry" artist at best on various comedy shows, that's what she was before she came to the SRGMPSS show. I'm sincerely hoping that she gets eliminated as she has no singing style at all, it will be better for her as a reality check and better for the show as we will see some competition amongst candidates who really know how to sing, rather than "mimic" ๐Ÿ˜›
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kamul this is Sugandha appreciation topic not for Kamal's appreciation or Abhilasha bashing...Pls post in proper topic unless u have something to write about Sugandha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I really admire Sugandha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ for her honesty when she said that when a song is given to her she always imagines how Abhlasha would handle this song ..her rendering of the song and tries  to pick up some points from her experience.i really want both the girls in the finals.
mdroy thumbnail
I am sad that Sugandha was unsafe today and I hope that she is the winner but really at this point, all 4 are so good, they should end the show now and give them all prizes.  What is left is just a silly texting game.  I know this is misplaced but I am proud of the classy way Ranjeet left and I hope that after further training and practice he follows in Mohd, Vakil's footsteps and has a good career. 
8Tia9 thumbnail
10th Dec.2010 : Number one singer performer got award of best performer has all the qualities of  reaching in top 3 and winning

sabeena.20 thumbnail
Best performer of the day, complete professional:  Sugandha Mishra

Hey shona  : MInd Blowing duet song of sugandha with shekhar

Raina Beetee jaaye  :  Vow , beautiful wonderful performance.
Jalkaur thumbnail
S & S rocked today!!!!!! way to go Sugandah and Shekhar.