rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nyc update
add me to ur pm list
Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nice start... Please continue soon.... & do pm me..
fijianbabe thumbnail
great update. plz add me to ur pm list
anufa thumbnail
cute....

update sooN!!!!

add me to ur pm list!!!!
Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
PART 3

recap: many times geets tries to get her dupatta out, bt she couldnt and decided to leave widout her dupatta... and goes and sleep

about 11 clock maans eyes open, "ahh this headache" maan slowly opens his eyes and da 1st thing he sees is geets dupatta, maan gets a smile on his face... soon the smile disapears "geets dupatta woh bhai yahan y cant i remember anything... kya kuch mera aur geet ka beech mein hau kya??"

maan gets up "nahi i cant do anything like dat... yes i remeber i went to the disc wid pari and danced wid geet and den wot happened..." maan stares at geet dupatta picks it up and smells it wid a smirk on his face, wen he hears a knock knock sound on his door

maan: koun

dadi: it me beta

maan quickly hides geet's duppta under his pillow : yes dadimaa

dadi: i hve neva seen u sleep so long.. r u feelin okay

maan: main tik hoon, i just have a lil headache

dadi: should i go and call da doctor?

maan: no dadi im fi9, ill go to the office

dadi: no maan u will listen to me...

maan: dadimaa im fi9 naa

dadi: maan shut up

maan: dadimaa

dadi: i will nt call da doctor bt ill call geet, myb she will put sum sence into ur brain...

maan nt argusin again listens... manily cuz geets name came in

dadi calls geet and tells her dat she is going to the temple, and dont leave till i cum back and take care of maan, geet cant say no to dadimaa so she agreess

geet nervosly peeks at maans room, sees maan pacing around his room and saying "maan singh khurana yaad karo kal kya hua ta, in sumtime geet will be here, wot will i tell her, how will i face her... bt wait mayb nuthing happened... yea dats it... bt wot if sumthing had happened... like y on the earth would i have geets dupatta underneath me" breathes in heavily and exhales "relax im sure nuthing had happened"

geet outside the door gets a mischvief smile on her face... " hmmm toh maan sir kuch yaad nhai... this will be fun maan sir"

knock knock, maan quickly lays flat on his bed "who is it?"

geet: its me sir

maan: cum in geet

geet cums in luking at the floor, and quitely sits on the sofa, in a low stammering voice geets says "how r u feelin?"

maan luks at her eyes, who arent makin any contact wid his "im fi9, how r u"

geet: how could i b after last nite

maan: last nite?

geet: yes maan sir last nite... and plz give me bac my dupatta, i didnt nw dat u could be soo-- geet breaks off

maan: soo... wot

geet: plz maan sir i dont want to talk about, im just here to tc for u till dadimaa doesnt cum back

maan: luk im nt sure wot happened last nite bt im sorrii... like i was nt in my sneces for sum odd reason it was just a normal drink pari made for me

geet: normal drink... no sir it had all kinds of alcohol in it... pari had made it speacaily for yew, i told u pari is nt a gud gurl bt do u listen to anything i say, noooooo... and wot... u dont remeber anything...anything at all

maan embrased "no geet i dont remeber... i feel treiable and this headache is makin me feel so down and low"

geet: plz maan sir i cant belive this

maan in painful says "luk i nw this will be hard for yew... bt plz tell me wot happened

geet thinks for a secound "should i tell the turth nuthing happened or should i play i lil more... as playing wid maan sirs brain is FUN" geet talks out aloud "well maan sir, u had obvily drank alot, and things happened which neva should had happened..." geet gets up 4om the sofa and turns her back to maan, as she couldnt stop the smile on her face anymore "b/w u and me, i neva had thot dat... maan sir yeh ap mera saath kasey kar saktey hain?" maan on the other hand was turning blue... he was feelin treiable... he had heating up...

geet: baas maan sir for a illtenagent man like you this is enough information to undertstand

geet turns around to see maan was sweating, badly, and his face colur had turned pale

"OMG" geet rushed to maan and held his hand in her hand "are u okay maan sir" wid her other hand she check if maan had temperture or nt, which he did "maan sir ur burning up u must hve fever upto 102-103 degrees, i have got to get u to the doctors

maan: no geet just leave me on my own... i cant belive wot happened last nite

a tear drips down 4om maans eyes, geet sees this and worrys

geet: luk maan sir i--i --wa-- i was, maan sir, MAAN SIR

to geets surprise maan fever had moved up a notch and he had fanited

geet thinks: omg wot do i do nw, dadimaa left me here to tc of maan sir,and i made him sick, why geet why did u have to open for big mouth.... WHY?? well this is nt the time talk, i have to get sum water and wet cloth dat would lower maan sirs tempature... and well make him feel beta

geet ran downstairs and cums up to his room wid water in a bowl and sum wet cloths and sits on the side of his bed

geet: this beta help maan sir, if anything would happen to hiim i will nt be able to forgive myself, as maan sirs bad health is cuz of me

geet puts the cloth on his head

about 30mins go by and dadimaa cums hme and luks through maans door where she sees geet takin gud care of maan, and changin the wet cloth of his head everi few minutes, seein this dadimaa goes to her room satisfied

bt another 45 mins go by and maan opens his eyes

maan: geet

geet: maan sir ap plz luch na bolo

maan: likann

geet: likan wikan kuch nhai, just hust ur eyes

maan dose as told and shut his eyes and thinks "how could i do this to geet.... geet, oh geet im soo sorri, how can i say dat to u, i dont even hve the courage to do sooo, geet plz mujhey maaf kar dena..." on the other hand geet is thinking "i knw sir wot ur thinking, im sori i had lied to u, plz app muhay maaf kar dena, nw idk how to tell u the turth as im sacred of ur angry that will cum through"

geet "arey lag raha hai ka maan sir ka tempature kam hogay, thanks god" geet stop wid da wet clothes and shut her eyes for a lil awhile, and soon she also drozes off as well on the bed wid maan sir

soon the sun goes down and dadi decides to luk take a luk @maan and geet

dadimaa: i wonder wot dey r doing....

dadi goes to his room and checks on the growned up kids! and to her surpirse she sees geets hand on maan chest fallin asleep and maans hand on geets wasit, sleep as well! dadi luks at this and gets smile on her face " khabhi yeh pyar in ka beech main kam na ho, and may geet cum as my daugther-in-law soon" saying that leaves 4om dere

maan gets up 1st seein geet kinda lying on him, he gets nervous

maan: geet, geet utho,

geet opens her eyes and luks striagth into maans eyes and they have a eye lock for few mins and den maan luks away and says "thanks geet for taking care of despite wot i did, i feel beta nw"

geet: maan sir i have a confession to make

maan: wot

geet: i nw ur going to get mad @me, bt i feel treiable, dat cuz of me ur health gt worse

maan: wot r trying to say?

geet: well maan sir about last nite... mmmm, last nuthing happened

maan: bt ur dupatta...

geet: maan sir nuthing happened and my dupatta is just a misunderstanding, actuly b4 enterin here, i saw u pacing around saying dat u didnt remeber anything, so i thot, dat it will b fun, bt it was nt, i nw dat maan sir, and im reali sori

maan gets up in anger... and suddenly the lites go away

geet: maan sir, maan sir

suddenly maan grabs geet by the waist and pushes her to the wall and lites up a candle and holds it in his hand,

maan: all this time i was feelin horiable thinking dat cuz of me sumthing had happened last nite, HOW RUDE

geet gets sacred at maans anger and rage "luk maan sir im reali sori, i nw wot i did was nt rite, plz forgive

maan talks out aloud: U THINK SAYING WILL CUT IT, I DONT THINK SOO U WILL HAVE TO PAY WOT U DID TO MAAN SINGH KHURANA, YOU WILL HAVE TO BECUM ON CONTRACT FINACE for dadimaa till she feels beta, tell me do u agree or AGREE??

geet gets frigthened and doesnt nw how to reply other then "yes"

geet in her head: yes... y did i say yes, bt wot could i have dne, maan sir luks reali angry

suddenly maan shuts out the candle lite and leaves 4om the room, and as he leaves the lite cums back,

maan goes downstairs and thinks: MS. Geet Handa nw i hve got u, u think i dont remeber anything, stupid gurl it was mines and paris idea to get u to agree at last to be my contract finace, which soon will change and make u my real finace!!

hope u guyz liked it, and plizzz comment gud or badd... THANKS GUYZZ *hugs to all*

Edited by Mina H - 13 years ago
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
that was fun...geet should disclose bout her baby.
anufa thumbnail
wow.......

superbbb!!!!

i hope thing turn out to be same in drama!!!!

loved it!!!update sooN!!!

n thnx for pm!!!!