FF: (new) LoVe Is In ThE aIr part 4 page5

Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey ever1 i have started this new ff about maaneet offcoucre! so kinda starts off after todays episode wen geet and maan hug and scnces change suddenly change to geet in her room tryin to sleep...(everything will be same as in the show dat geet is pregrent... dev had ditched her the 1st nite and maan doesnt knw anything)

Part 1

Geet tried hard sleepin after wot happened... geet shut her eyes tigthly together... just wen she felt as if sum1 has entered da room, bt geet didnt dare to open her eyes cuz deep down she knew it, it had to b maan sir. Just then she felt sum1's hand going through her head to her check up and down, geet started breathing fast, bt was still trying to act as if she was in deep sleep, geet felt hot her checks were burning as her ears, just den da hand moved up towards her hairs and started moving his hand in her hairs geet liked the feel of dat... geet herself didnt knw bt she gt a smile on her face just a lil smile... just wen she herd a sumthing ringing she opened her eyes and saw no one was there...

just her fone was ringing

geet thouted to herself: was i halucinnating about maan sir...

geet touched her hairs, head and check... she felt nuthing den she looked at the door it was looked, window were shut...

geet starting thinking: omg wot was dat about.. like main yeh kasey soch sakety hoon??

i nw its a short update... will make longer updates bt i just wana nw if u guyz would like it or nt.... please comment gud or bad... as bad comments will make me imporve and gud comments will incougre me... so comment both ways...!

PM LIST

-afsha-

desigurl953

lallulal2010

anufa

fijianbabe

Tressa

kirannaryani

sweet scorpio

rituka7

any1 else wana be pm-ed plz write, and i will add you to the pm me list soon!
Edited by Mina H - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice introduction continue please!πŸ‘
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interestiNG!!!!

update sooN!!!!
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice FF
Liked 1st part
Update soon n plz add me to ur pm list
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...nice start...please continue soon and also add me to the pm list. .Thanks dearie
fijianbabe thumbnail
nice intro. plz add me to ur pm list
Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
PART 2

Geet jumped out of her thouts and decided to pick up the fone

geet: hello

maan: breathing fast on the other line

geet: helooo.. koun hai?

maan: gee

geet: maan sir app ho?

maan: haan... geet im feelin reali ahhh i cant describe

geet thinks: yes it must be the outcum of the stupid drink pari made for maan sir

maan talking in a reali painfull voice: geet tum sonn rahi ho naa...

geet: yes sir im listening... and ill cum and bring a pain killer tablet for yew

maan hungs up, and being in how much eva pain he was in he still gt a smile on his lips..."geet cant wait for yew"

geet luking everwhere "wot tablet should i get" wen she spots burfen "yes this will help... how about if make sum coffce for him as he likes it and it will help his headache"

geet rans to maan house, quitely enters making sure that she wont make any noise enters 4om the door and gose straigth up too maans room, she sees maan siting on his chair

geet: maan sir... puts the tray on the sidetable

geet moves a step forward "maan sir..." few more step "maan sir ap tik toh ho na" geet puts her hand on his shoulder, maan grabs her hand of his shoullder and pulls her making her face his direction...

maan: i didnt nw u would cum so fast-- pulls her more closer

geet: sir apne hosh mein nhai ho... plz maan sir

maan: pish posh geet wot r u talking about i have neva felt so beta den b4

geet: sir take ur medince and drink sum coffce... im going

geet lets her hand go and is about to leave wen maan says "if u go i wont take my medi"

geet: sir yeh kisey baat hai?

maan: yeh asey hi baat hai ull have to feed me the medi wid lov and care... maan gets a smirk on his face

geet: sir plz dont be a child

maan grabs geet's dupatta

geet : sir plz dont i feel

maan: u like da feel... does it make yeww

geet interrputs: plzz dont talk

maan: den feed me

geet: sir kya yeh apki ajeeb zid hai...

maan starts to laugh and pulls geet close to him: MSK wens says sumthing dosent stop till he will get it... wheather be you or eating the goli 4om ur hands

maan holds geets hand on his hands, picks her hands up and is about to give dem a kiss wen maan luks up at geet, geet has shut her eyes, lost in maan's touch,and maan gets lost in geets face... geet opens her eyes and luks dat maan is staring rite at her... geet frees her hands and brings the tablet

geet: here maan sir ur tablet...

maan opens his mouth

geet: maan sir ap kud leylay na

maan stil keeps his mouth open, geet makin sure nt to touch his mouth... puts the tablet in his mouth, bt maan being fast kisses da finger tip of geet...

geet: sir im going... hve a gud nite sleep

maan: wait geet i have to tell u sumthing

geet: i dont want to here anything

maan: i dont careee- maan moves towards... geet steps back.... maan again moves forward and geet steps back and lands on the bed...

maan thinks: perfect

maan is also about to go on the bed wen geet slips out leaving her dupatta underneath maan

geet: maan sir... no reply "maan sir" geet moved a lil forward to see maan had gne into deep deep sleep

geet: yeh os drink ka asar ho gay... poor maan sir

many times geets tries to get her dupatta out, bt she couldnt and decided to leave widout her dupatta... and goes and sleep

thanks guyz for the comments lukin forward to read more... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mina H - 13 years ago
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cool update...thought maan would pull her onto the bed when she tries to take her dupatta or maybe she'll just sleep on the chair thinking how she'd go without the dupatta

nice update newayz
please update soon
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow that was cool plz update the next part soon
and plz add me in pm list

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update
Looks lik Maan ko bahut chad gayi thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†