IMPORTANT: MDK Contest

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Friends,

On popular demand we have recently started a new game "Mujhse Dosti Karoge" (the name was suggested by Meera)

Its a very simple yet interesting. It will help you find new friends whom you have been observing on the forum but never approached for friendship. So here is the easiest way.

Let me tell you more about the game.

Click here to registerClick here to register❤️  Mujhse Dosti Karoge  Click here to registerClick here to register❤️

Goal: Collect as many Hearts you can

Instruction:

Each member have been allotted 10 flowers by default. To collect a Heart you need to send flower to another member along with a nice message asking for his/her Friendship. The recipient of the flower can accept/reject the proposal. Once the reciever respond to the request you get a Heart and also get +1 flower. You can only send 1 flower each member. And at any time you can have a maximum of 10 flower only.
  • We will make this page public on 22nd Feb 2005 so that other members can see how good you have been in proposing for friendship and learn a few lessons.

Tip: You can use the Private Message to remind a member to respond to your request.

I hope you all will participate in this contest. Do give us feedback on the same.

THIS CONTEST IS ONLY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS.
If you are still not a registered member then I would request you to register NOW. Click here to register

** Message Added **

Hi All,

Due to the tremendous response we have recieved about this contest and many people sending us messages that they joined lately and would like us to extend the contest.

So here we are eXtending the contest by a week's time and now the last day for the contest would be  21st Feb 2004. So you still have your chance to WIN!

Our development group is deciding on the prizes and some of the suggested prizes are:

a) Nice Wrist watch
b) 1 DVD / CD of your choice.
c) MP3 / Audio CD Walkman

I wish I could think of something more but I do have some budget constraints as already spent too much this Valentine.😉

Cheers,
Vijay 😊

P.S. If any person/business would like to sponsor this contest please send me a PM or an email and we can discuss how we can help you promote your business while we keep our members happy. India Forums is currently Rank#1 Indian Discussion Forum with registered members more then 6200+. We draw 8 million pageviews per month and it will be a good investment for you.

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripawgr thumbnail

hey vijay

thats an great idea

but we cannot doit

when we send the rosse it doiesnt show in the sent messages section

everyone is having tah pron from afternoon

everyone i very excited too\

please help us out

thanx

ides thumbnail
It is a great idea......a fun ice-breaker if u may....

k-fan thnx for bringing this up......apparently, the flower count does not change even after having sent quite a few of them.....
kripawgr thumbnail
hmm..manjot u seem to be winning right now😉
vijay thumbnail

Hi Friends,

The problem has been fixed. Please send your flowers again. Really sorry for the inconvenience. 😭

Thanks,
Vijay

meghavi thumbnail
Thanks Vijay, for fixing the problem that we had.  Im sure this new game will make mostly everyone on IF friends!!😃
rajeefan thumbnail

can anyone be my friend?????????

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
mike123 thumbnail
Can you tell me how to do that and wats the procedure????
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
vijay, this game is great. Thanks for putting it here. But one problem which i faced was i am not able to type a long message.
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
How r we supposed to send the flowers??