Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaleidoscope thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

We will make this page public on 15th Feb so that other members can see how good you have been in proposing for friendship and learn a few lessons.

😲 u mean it??? laghta hai ab se reply soch samajh kay dena padega...😆

BTW this game is really nice and unique .....Manjot u are lucky.... leading with highest hearts .....tussi bade dil wale ho 😉

vijay thumbnail

Well we would appreciate members actively responding to the requests they recieve. Either Accept / Reject but please respond.

I would further be modifying the code so that people cannot hold more then 5 requests will not be able to recieve further requests untill he/she responds to the pending requests.

If a particular member holding up a request intentionally and that would mean he/she spoiling the fun. In such case just drop me a mail so that I can help you get you your flower back (No Guarantees though)http://www.india-forums.com/interactive/heart.asphttp://www.india-forums.com/interactive/heart.asp😆

I am sure you all will be enjoying this game.

You can even ask your friends to join the forum to play this game.

Do not create FAKE user accounts to increase your Heart count as on 15th Feb we will be displaying the results and can find out if it was real or fake account.

If you have still not been able to check this page the URL is http://www.india-forums.com/interactive/heart.asp  (Only Members can access this page)

Cheers,
Vijay

Meera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Timer sounds like a interesting idea, at least that way you dont lose your flowers if no one responds!!

I dont have many :(

greatmaratha thumbnail

Hey nice game.  Good to see people interacting with all in this game.

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Indeed a very good idea.😊

Although, it seems i aint that friendly huh??? Cause apart from Pujas no1 wants to be a buddy!!!😭 Poor dearie me............😕 Just kidding 😉

Rifhat

universe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatmaratha

Hey nice game. Good to see people interacting with all in this game.

👏 👏 👏
bas02 thumbnail
Very nice game Vijay! Hats off to you!👏
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its very nice and fun game, Thanks alot Vijay
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi Friends,

The problem has been fixed. Please send your flowers again. Really sorry for the inconvenience. 😭

Thanks,
Vijay

vijay I just started to sent the card and I sent it to u and when I was about to send others a heart it froze and messed up my computer. I had to turn it off and turn it back on! 😆 now I feel really sad as I can't send hearts and I don't have any COUNTED # of friends. what should I do.... open a topic and call it MDK and make everyone reply to my post in the answer format of YES or NO? 😭 now I really feel like crying because of this frustration!

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
nm! it is working! woooohooooo yaaayyy! finally!