Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shonuu

@adits... mujha scary emo. diya????????*Rolling on the floor and crying*

shhoonnu naak bhar aayi......

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: doodleberry

I love your emoticon...soooooooooooo good and cuuuuuuuute...

doods....🤗......

n der r people lk sry n mrs MSK...bt der r also akriti n others  lk us who love ur analysis....

n lk v say d shw gets praised n criticized....similar wid ur post too...sum lk us ll alwaz love dm...bt dn der r others who wud nva understand d depth n purpose of ur posts.... 

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@aditi ............😡 💔
SWKIA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@all: what % of geet's audience is young people or teenagers/
school/ university going girls?
70? Or 50 ?
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SWKIA

@an: u feeling low ? Aw jhappi... Hope nothin' major..
Me too in the middle of nowhere rite now..

Nothing major ...  🤗🤗🤗 Will PM later 😊 It must be quite late for you there? BIG Hugs to you 🤗🤗🤗
Armu4eva thumbnail
Hello shello to Doods... Adit.. Shonuu..Swk n An and everyone else..🤗

n Adit u distributing emotis...batao batao..mujhe kaunsa emoti diya 😛
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shonuu

@aditi ............😡 💔

cchhhoolllleeeee......

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sahi hain...Adits...I know but then wanted you to know thats it...

Tanu...Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii My Angel 🤗
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Hello shello to Doods... Adit.. Shonuu..Swk n An and everyone else..🤗

n Adit u distributing emotis...batao batao..mujhe kaunsa emoti diya 😛

oye mujhe badnaam karne wali meri tanu.... hi
assets ki baat hoti hai to hamesha mera naam lena jaroori hai na??😆😆😆😆

i'm seeing u nvr miss that chance
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
GF
me replied to srabony's post
here it is
@srabony and all who want the criticism to stop - u hv made ur point.... u dont want serial to be criticised for small issues and want to see CVs take the story the way they want.... totally point taken.... but there is a discussion board n some ppl express their views about the episode and how the story shud move... thats their opinion...its up to CVs and director whether to listen to those suggestions or not.... if they do listen n change track or improve themselves becoz of constructive criticism that means the Cvs found some merit in what the criticizer wanted to say.... Let the critics keep doing their work.... n tell me aisa kaun fan hoga jise achha nahi lagega that CVs r listening to what he/she wants to see....
i know u like the serial a lot and so do i.... agar criticism se problem hai then dont read it.... it isnt meant for u .... its a free board and ppl can express opinion there na....
lots of us hv creativity in us but dont really follow that for career...here we r getting a platform to express our selves and hence we r all doing it.....
if u r really happy with the way the serial is going u shud really hv a daily appreciation thread.... n let critics continue with our constructive criticism.... let the CVs decide whom they wanna listen to.... the fact that they hv made some changes (well I can point out the changes from various episode) means they like what critics are writing.....
dont take criticism on episodes personally... just chill..... ignore the posts u dont like....

well i y i am writing this post when i cud hv chosen to ignore it.... constructive criticism is for CVs, director and actors... none of them hv asked ppl to stop doing it.... n they r taking suggestions.... ur thread is targetting specific people who are doing this constructive criticism and since i am one of them i am bound to respond to something said to me.....

My reply to u is to tell u that live and let live... we r writing constructive criticism, if u dont like it dont read it... if u write appreciation thread n i dont like it i wont comment on it... but saying that dont criticise is diretcly telling ppl like me that i shid stop doign what i am doing n that i wont take quietly.... i hope u understand what i am trying to say..