Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
chat club it is then......when we r in situations like thisπŸ˜† we can just go to the CC until we have a new den opened here? COOL?
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: adits7

guyz .....πŸ˜†.....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vDmH4fs5j4&feature=search[/YOUTUBE]

🀣awesum!!!!
Caco phhhassssttttt learn to be as phhhhasssstttt as those *SALIVATORS* dancing with Maan🀣
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cacoethes

chat club it is then......when we r in situations like thisπŸ˜† we can just go to the CC until we have a new den opened here? COOL?

Someone just open the CC..and paste the link here ASAP..before we get closed..! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Caco...are you doing it..? IF You are just paste the link..don't reply to this..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: cacoethes

link pleaseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Adit...superb VM.......... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† luvd it...esp u got Shahid boys dialogues....n guess what i m sure Vini must b jumping on her balcony...right now..after all her Sasha boys song..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry for coming late here..busy promoting Geet to TOIπŸ˜†

Wait opening the new den right nowπŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Girls new Den opened ...come there😳

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@jo...
Dear you opening post was soooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ good as usuall... And poem was... ☺️  πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ  πŸ˜πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ  πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ   Is that one written you dear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  i agree with you regarding that jootta pinaaa wala dialogue... πŸ˜•πŸ˜• BTW Thanks a lot for the Index.. it helped me alot....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Doodle...
Loved the way you said...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ it will be Geet who will bring out the difference between Maan and Dev....

@Coodude...
you named those dancing chicks as chipkaleessss....🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
WellSaid...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

@Lively...
Maan... tortise and Pari...Rabbit...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Maan does a mini celebration on his mind... So true Lively...  Loved the style in your analysis...
I agree to your Demand... ..."Hamari maange poori karo...Geet ko kiss karo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†."

@Neha...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
You Rocks Neha... And that Prani Pic...🀣
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

@Remo...
Loved your small analysis... Man prooved that he is his dadi's pota was the best....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Anjana...
your analysis was soo imple and sooo clear... point by point... Great...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Mcchopra...
then he knows she is worried about the drinks yaar now this is geeting over the top..Bit too much..
I think... When Pari asked Maan to have the drink.. Geet told Maan.."Haa haa pijiye sir ap koi hathra nahee...." that moment Maan came to know about the Geet is worried abouthe Drink.... Dev NT..perfect nuts So true....🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

@rdfan...
AhhhhhhπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
What a lovely Lines you wrote.... Awesome.... it enlightened the Maneet feeling....😳😳😳

@Lana...
About your Mirror confuion... I think towards the end of the scene they showed Gee
 in Mirror....
And I am so overwhelmed & addicted to his 'chup', 'ek minute', 'Hmmm', 'bolo na' & now in that list today I added 'samjhao na'.....it was a killer! Gurmeet does it perfectly with that gentle, soft, tender, sexy tone that simply does wonders to me. I love it.
Me tooo Dear....Loved it.. Totally Fida...πŸ˜ƒ

@Akirithi.. I already made my comment...😊

@Ash...
Agreed to you that the episode was a rushede... But i loved it...
As you said I am also hoping to see that the CVs will continue with the dance party on Monday... And thi for your analysis...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Shonnu....
I agree with your Point #4....πŸ‘πŸ‘ And about Maan is not the same after drunk.. i think its quit natural to be like that... but still i fount that Angry young Man in Drunk Maan... πŸ˜ƒ

49erFan...  Virgo Girl... Taqdir... Good analysis.. kepp the good Work...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘