Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Tanu πŸ˜†

Pop:
She is the cupid does not need any reason, just need to see two people looking at each other in love, and she will appear πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€— Ash. Where is your critic piece girl?
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok girls here's my 2 cent which I posted in FB now!!

Doodle u amaze me everyday with ur analysis! In true terms its constructive, not only explaining every minute aspect of the show but also kind of hinting the CV's what we want to see from them. Thanks for the effort u take to write so beautifully day in & day out. Not only we appreciate but I am sure the CV's appreciate it wholeheartedly.

Now to the show, 1st of all congratulations for crossing the 100th episode, mega landmark so successfully! Hope many more such 100's will come & take this show to an unreachable height. A grand efficacious journey to be continued efficiently!!! All the very best!

Now to the episode, well, started with Pari's antics kind of made me ponder about this girl. Definitely Maan hasn't got her & at this point she can be a set up of anyone or maybe landed herself but whatever it is she leaves a bad impression! As I wrote y'day she maybe nice at heart but the way she is behaving definitely doesn't look respectable! Throwing herself at Maan, asking to be carried by him, then hugging him, touching him at the disco, using that drink on him..........I don't know what is her intention! What does she really want? To date him, to marry him or to have a 1 night stand? Beats me!
Y'day Maan was really not interested in her but today he was acting in front of Geet being all courteous to Pari was a little disturbing to watch. I mean I know he is only playing a part to get Geet confess her feelings but still watching him being so nice to Pari was a little disheartening. But I loved hsi angry 'Pariiiii' when she said she just needs him & not any doctor. Here I would like to say one thing, when Maan was looking at Geet in the room he must have been seeing her through a mirror, right? If so then why was this not shown to us? It looked like Maan without looking at her knew she was there & saw her expressions. He didn't even use his peripheral vision, so the whole scene looked a little out of place. But I liked the scene because it had a comical element.
Geet's reactions were priceless specially when she saw the hug & Maan's satisfied smirk compensated for everything.
Nissar & CV's for the next part I will definitely applaud u all. I loved that interaction & conversation between Maan & Geet, she trying to tell him how fast Pari is moving on to him with previous planning & he deliberately playing ignorant while back-walking her. Its always a treat to watch them like this, the same cat & mouse game but never tiring because of the treatment & their onscreen chemistry. And here I will agree with Doodle it is for Gurmeet's benefit that he should work on his accent & diction. Even the other day when he was talking to Geet about hiring a girl to be his contract fiancee he said 'salry' instead of 'salary'. These little things does matter & if he works on this it will definitely be another feather in his cap.
And I am so overwhelmed & addicted to his 'chup', 'ek minute', 'Hmmm', 'bolo na' & now in that list today I added 'samjhao na'.....it was a killer! Gurmeet does it perfectly with that gentle, soft, tender, sexy tone that simply does wonders to me. I love it.
This is the reason we love MSK, yes he is right, once he decides something he gets it done no matter what! The guy has an admirable tenacity. He has decided to get Geet confess her feelings & he will go to any length to achieve that. No matter how much he has to slog for it, no matter how much of hurdles he has to face, no matter how much of effort he has to put in but he will get her & that is an admirable quality. It reflects his loyalty, dedication & trust towards his love. Again applaudable!
One thing I would like to know Geet's self talks were always cute but she used to do it silently in a monologue form but nowadays she does it in an audible manner, is there any special reason for that? I mean openly talking about a person on his face looking above does look a little eccentric. We laugh at it & like it is all fine but at times I wish she does it silently.
Ok as usual I will skip Dev & NT's portion, not worth mentioning.
Now the confidence of this guy is amazing & I will also commend his planning. What a novel way to get Geet in the disco by leaving his phone behind. He knows she will be there out of her jealousy & he just pressed the right buttons to get her there. Another pat on ur back Mr. MSK!
Again Pari was too forward if u ask me but I will let it go as I have already voiced it earlier. The comical touch in this segment I liked a lot, specially Geet's hiding under the table & then getting caught. Oh & why did someone else dubbed her voice when she was having a monologue? I have noticed this on Maan as well in several episodes when where he thinks there is someone Else's voice. With others I am not bothered but would like the lead couple's voice to be their own as much as possible.
And I know there were lapses in today's episode where we saw Gurmeet instead of Maan specially after he got drunk but I will let it go because many times people do behave weirdly when they r drunk or r not in their senses. The subconscious thoughts often comes to the surface, the suppressed nature resurfaces, so maybe Maan was once upon a time an easy going guy who changed big time after Sameera left & today we saw a glimpse of that side when he was drunk which he kept locked & submerged in a corner of his heart.
And Gurmeet what a fabulous dancer u r! U made those moves look groovy & classy! That dance was a total eye candy! Thanks for that.
And I loved Geet's authority today when she walked upto him & pulled him away. It showed how much she cared about him & how she considers him to be hers! As Maan knows & thinks she is his, she belongs to him, the same is with her. And Doodle as u said, here Geet showed that being his other half she was responsible for his well being & safety. Nissar it was a magnificent touch! Kudos for that. That scene was out of the ordinary!
And also another thing noticeable was how Maan let her take him from the floor! MSK who never lets anybody decide for him, does exactly what he wants to do, never heeds to anyone, he let Geet take him from there......again showed what she means to him & only Geet has the power over him to decide on his behalf! Again Nissar it was outstanding! I just loved it!
And their dance was so passionate, so intense, so hot, so desirable that it really burnt the screen. And that play of fire & ice in the background gelled perfectly with the mood & story. And like Doodle said I too have a major complain Nissar, I loved that part when Maan with his right hand turns Pari around but without looking back holds Geet's hand & prevents her from leaving & gives her a twirl later. That was such an 'ooooohhhhh' moment but because of the fast pace, hazy picture, dim light, crowded background I couldn't see it properly. It reminded of KKHH, SRK, Kajol & Rani Mukherjee scene but it could hardly be seen here. That was the best part between them. So I would be really happy if we could see it properly again. And the hug in the end I don't even need to say was sensual, full of desire, fervid & last but not the least passionate! Well done Guru, Drashti, Nissar & the entire team!
Now this discotheque sequence looked a little disjointed to me all throughout specially from the dance because I think due to time constraint you all have edited it a lot. I really wished to see the entire shoot of this segment. Is it possible for you all to start from the dance again on Monday? This is my humble request to Nissar & CV's & the channel. We will be ever grateful if you can show all the details in this segment on Monday. We all wait for Maan & Geet portions & y'day after the precap we had a lot of expectations but somehow it was dashed because we got very little of it today & half of it looked very abrupt. So pls, pls, pls kindly show us the entire segment on Monday. Thanks well in advance.
And the precap was how do I put it, rejuvenated me, have lots of expectations on that. Wish it was Monday today.
And Nissar as I tell u everyday this is the best phase in a relationship & so pls take it SLOW!! I can watch this phase for months, so pls don't rush it! I want to enjoy & experience each & every moment of their felt but unsaid love, so take ur sweet time to unravel this beautiful sweet journey.

Overall I liked the episode, definitely worth watching!

And once again a hearty congratulations for crossing the 1st 100th!
bDgT thumbnail
Yello! Shello my sweetie pies, maple syrups, pan cakes and scrambled eggs :-)

Hi Ash, An, Tanu, Neha, Fazu, Su, Richa, Remolasa, pop, Lana, Sia, Sana, Sorcerer, Anj, and all others who are online and semi floating in swarglok, yamlok or on firm on solid earth!

An mi little Miss. Sunshine, me bored with the utter crap last night :-)

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
FINALLY DONE.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Go read it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PS: there's a GOODY for you guys in it.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Edited by *mesweet neha* - 13 years ago
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohkay πŸ˜† i read till page 51 then i got tired πŸ˜† what's happening?! πŸ˜›
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bridgeeeeee hello! πŸ˜†
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Bri.................πŸ€—
Ayesha...............πŸ€—, tired at 51🀣, lots more r thr🀣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bDgT

An mi little Miss. Sunshine, me bored with the utter crap last night :-)

Hello Sundae Fudge: It was indeed utter, utter crap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let me make your day bright: Here for you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Look out of window, it's a sunny day,
Smiling bright,
To make everything all right,
It has swallowed the night,
To present you a new special day πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Will read Neha and Lana's post in a while. Just occupied with something at the moment 😊

Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ello ashu πŸ˜† i plan to NOT move further than 51. πŸ˜† faz, hey, how did u find the episode?! πŸ˜†
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: an12345678

Hello Sundae Fudge: It was indeed utter, utter crap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let me make your day bright: Here for you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Look out of window, it's a sunny day,
Smiling bright,
To make everything all right,
It has swallowed the night,
You present you a new special day πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Will read Neha and Lana's post in a while. Just occupied with something at the moment 😊

Sure An. 😳Will wait. Do reply though.πŸ˜†It took me forever writin' this piece of crap.Got distracted in betweenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†