Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: *mesweet neha*

😆😆...LMAO....luks like you liked the episode...way too much. 😆😆

Yeah I liked it for sure but as I said more than the episode its the precap that got to me! And the way he puts out the candles with his hand! OMG type moment!

Oh why do these weekends come? I want today to be Monday now!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'll give my short input while others are writing theirs!  Here I go and don't get me wrong guys!

Im a bit disappointed with today's episode, grant it the last part was hot, but they showed more dance scenes with Pari then with Geet!  Geet under the table and other nonsense and why Pari in 100th episode, it should have just belonged to Maaneet,  was hoping for a nice talk between Maaneet and a long dance and then the passionate hug, but to me it was not up to par!

By the way, GC can Groove, uffffffff he is hot dancing! 😆

geet261 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting waiting waiting 😍
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I m doing Uttaran update now..after that yahaan ka update😆..so will take some time😳...I want to do some serious criticisms today as well as praises😆😳

Awesome, I will wait!  Ive given my short input already, Im a bit disappointed with CV's today!
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Jyooooooooo, thank God...no cliche route....Ahh finally direct hit.... 😆 😆 😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Jo... will concede precap suggests he has been taking lessons from Thakursaab😈☺️🤣🤣
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@All - Heya Everyone .....my bakwaas for the day as below ........

Todays episode reminded me of the following lines frm the song by The Wonders  

Cause it hurts me so just to see you go,
Around with someone new,
And if I know you you're doin' that thing,
Every day just doin' that thing,
I can't take you doing that thing you do

Well that's how Geet keeps feeling when she see's Maan and Pari together like at the start of the epi. Then came the Maan- Geet and the fast girl convo which can be best put as ……

I,Know all the games you play,
And I'm gonna find a way to let you know that,
You'll be mine someday
'Cause we,
Could be happy can't you see,
If you'd only let me be the one to hold you,
And keep you here with me
'Cause I try and try to forget you girl,
But it's just so hard to do,
Every time you do that thing you do

Maan asking Geet to bring over his fone to the disc ….real player I tell ya …..seriously genuine all rounder …absolutely lethal as far as the opposition is concerned …

Pari –Maan bit abs crap ……inteha ho gayi intezaar ki …aayi na kuch khabar mere yaar ki  moment …..maan waiting and geet finally arrives …….Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii times

Maan giving Pari all the attention she doesn't deserve …but its like a kahin pe nigahen kahin pe nishaana moment …..and it was working …..but then Maan always ends up like a confused batsman in front of that part time bowler Pari…its  like he can defend her deliveries one moment and then ends up playing a half shot the next

Geet is a such poor runner between the wickets …she is always short of her crease ….maan's direct hit left her stranded while she was swapping the drinks…and also Maan was supposedly turning possessive but yahan to kuch ulta hi ho raha hai

The Pee Loon moment  Maan half drunk ..acting drunk …..not bad …..maybe it was geet's nasha that did the trick and he was in total Bachna e Haseeno lo main aagaya mode …..which Geet didn't like ……but GC didnt scare me with his dancing so i would give him my vote for that ...(Me totally scared of TV actors dancing )

And then the ….awaited hug …….all I can say for that is……

There's nowhere on earth that I'd rather be
Than holding you tenderly.
I've been waiting for a girl like you . . .
I've been waiting
waiting for you.
I've been waiting
I've been waiting
yeah -
Won't you come into my life?

Precap- they turn out to be better than the epi's themselves …but seriously looks like Its Game- Set-Match!!!

Today's epi was rushed ….they really have some nice talent in GC …I only wish they can use it better …..why make him the cliched lead when he go beyond the regular as he has the talent to emote and act for real!!!!!! A request to the CV's please under public pressure don't rush thru epi's …It would have been so much better had they not edited out the stuff but rather wud have spread it over 2 epi's!!!!

Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Promo.....I am already too frozen....I am sure to flunk my exam now...Ohhhhhh cursed Monday!!!!
JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ooohhhhh the new promo sounds very interesting.......enuff with the indirect route 😆.......cant wait to watch it 😍

i gotta leave now.......will catch ya over the weekend......till then happy hyperventilating and dreaming in the maaneetlok 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
tc all and have an awesome weekend 🤗.....looking fwd to all the analyses.
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: livelygal

Promo.....I am already too frozen....I am sure to flunk my exam now...Ohhhhhh cursed Monday!!!!

the precap is the promo gurl......