Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@divi4u.......thanks so much....well please send me a buddy request so i can pm you.......
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mayuri nice OS  
 update soon.can't wait

-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

mayuri nice OS

update soon.can't wait

<a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12&p=%7bAA4E1B65-1514-454A-B012-4AFA2A65DCB2%7d"></a>

... thanks so much for liking it........ if you want me to pm me....send me a buddy request.....
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Impressive & Nice Mayuri.😊
-Mayu- thumbnail
                                                          Part 2

It's been a busy day at sanjeevani for all of the doctor's including riddhima,siddhanth,shilpa and armaan and offcurse our favorite laurel and hardy'.JP&Jiggy '..and then our bechare Mr. and mrs. Modi couldn't spend time together'''.poor souls couldn't even have proper lunch together '.riddhima was almost dead by the evening time''.duties were over and everyone was in the locker room'.. ready to go home'..armaan had already left and also riddhima and siddhant leave and reach their car and are on their way home''.it was raining heavily outside and when siddhant and riddhima are in the car'.riddhima remembers all her moments when she was stuck in the car and has a smile on playing on her lips''and when siddhant questions she doesn't shy away from telling mind him instead looks in his eyes and gives him a small kiss in his cheek as a return favour he had been asking' riddhima thinks in her mind'no time could be more perfect''it had been almost 3 months now that they were living together with each other in complete harmony with usual hubby-wifey fights'.and all the imperfectness had set into perfect ness''she so misses her cute doctor that siddhant has to do something that makes him remember of their old days'..and thinking all this she is about to sleep and thinking about how she will spend the night with him, what to prepare for dinner'she spots shilpa all wet because of the rain standing near the cross road that leads from the hospital''.immediately she makes siddhant stop the car and tells shilpa to get inside the car and says to sid that let's drop shilpa home'..sid is shocked but follows her instructions and drives shilpa home'he is still thinking about how riddhima made the decision to drop her home when she herself told her she wants to talk to siddhant about them while driving back''..soon riddhima makes shilpa comfortable by chatting with her, asking her about herself and her family'.shilpa is cheerfully answering all the questions when suddenly she has a lump in her throat when asked about her family'.she say nothing and changes the subject to hospital and riddhma actually praises shilpa for being so mature and understanding that shilpa has tears in eyes listening praises by her own sister who riddhima use to hate so much'..well sid had no role to play except follow shilpa's directions and listen to their gossip'.these girls were talking about everything'.sid thought'"Girls are Girls"'..they might be enemies but when it comes to gossiping eberyone forgets their relations how bad they might be and join in''.soon they reach shilpa's house'..shilpa invites them in but they refuse to go as they say it's already late but shilpa being damn adamant doesn't listen to them and makes them come inside''shilpa's house was small but really pretty'.it was only a 2BHK house'.but was tidy, clean like riddhima likes it'the walls were adorned with nice snaps of the staff, some childhood photos of her and mostly abstract art and sketches''no one knew that shilpa's was passionate about art and photography'..riddhima immediately said to shilpa that she loved her house very much'shilpa was again in tears but hided them well as she used to hide her vulnerable side'she tells them to make themselves comfortable and goes to change as riddhima orders that she first change otherwise she will catch cold and cough'..and so the dear little sissy follows'..till shilpa is changing,riddhima decides to roam around the house'.poor siddy widdy'.she loved the house so much that she hardly paid any attention to sid and told him that she will love to have a house like shilpa's''sid was still thinking what was wrong with riddhima'how can she be so sweet with shilpa???.....he left thinking and was lovingly gazing at riddhima from behind..'riddhima enters another room'..and suddenly riddhima spots a photo of her father Dr.Shashank Gupta with their mother and anjie and her''she is clueless as what is her photo doing in shilpa's house'..she immediately returns from the room and enters the kitchen to see shilpa making tea for all of them'..she decides to confront her'''.she sternly asks shilpa why does she have their family photo?????.......shilpa who was not going to say anything starts to cry and breaks down in front of riddhima and tells the story of her'..everything''she tells riddhima that I m your biological sister'.we were born as tins but our father stole me and threatened the hospital authorities that if they stop him he will kill me''and then when he got married to another woman she demanded that if he anted to marry her he would have to abandon me and he did as he loved her'.i grew up in an orphanage''it was very heartbreaking to know that my father did this with me'..and then someone at the orphanage told me about you and sanjeevani'.when I got to know I decided that I will be a doctor'''riddhima was stunned to hear all this as well as was crying seeing the pain in her younger sister's eyes while she was narrating her horrible, dreadful childhood'..she immediately made a decision'''siddhant was standing near the kitchen and heard everything was as shocked as riddhma'he got to know that riddhima is Dr.gupta's adopted sister and that shilpa is her real sister'''sid'..completely is shaken up by this truth coming out''what will sid do after this??????????

Guys I hope you will like the part'this one is longer''enjoy and do leave your lovely comments here'..

Loads of love ❀️ ❀️
mayuri❀️ ❀️

Edited by mayuri.vet - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part Mayuri !! πŸ€—Can't wait to read further. But you need to make it longer !! πŸ˜†
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awesome part. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Riddhima was adorable in this part. Shilpa was sweet. Sid was mystified. Armaan was ... invisible. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Loved it. I wish R could be like that in the show. πŸ‘πŸΌ

-veena.shona- thumbnail
heyyyyyyyyyyy nayuri
nyc os
add me 2 ur pm list
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update...loved it....
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: veena_rocks

heyyyyyyyyyyy nayuri

nyc os

add me 2 ur pm list

.......well veena........thanks ...and please send me a buddy request.....