Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jasangel

plz aj raat ko post kar dena ................tan ki kuch saans le sake bc kw wants leave yr news ne paagal n upset kar diya hai................

...well is it true that KW wants to leave????........where did u get the news???
-Mayu- thumbnail
Well guys as I promised you the first part of my OS will be updated to day''here it goes''.i m sure you all know the concept''.and please ignore minor mistakes as this is my first ever OS'''.hope you guys will enjoy''''.

Part 1

The story starts where some days have passed and everything is back to normal''.Siddhantha nd riddhima are happily living as a much in love married couple''content being man and wife''enjoying life with each other''riddhima is being herself''that is being the swee,caring,loing doctor riddhima once used to be'.and all thanks to siddhnat modi'.who made it possible for riddhima'.to give love and most importantly life another chance''.they are they perfect doctor couple sanjeevani could ever have in it's history''they still have their share of fights,nok-jhoks'.and all ups and downs but fighting it together makes life more meaningful and above all there is "love"'..tthis was in short about SR'..

Moving to armaan now'..well as he promised riddhima he did move ahead in life and is reliving and enjoying life'..he is back to being the original Dr.Armaan---cool, sexy and handsome,back with his antics.''the one who played hell lot of pranks'.and most importantly his million dollar smile is back'.riddhima is at peace see armaan also giving and beiliving at giving life a scenod chance'..armaan has started to harbour feelings for shilpa'.she affects him very much''he is soon gonna fall hard for him'.

Shilpa''what to say about this chirpy,sweet,chill maro type girl''..totally fida over her Dr.dhyanleva''.masks another face on her true face'..has deeply been fallen in love with armaan'.and her maqsad to come to sanjeevani is in danger''.her elder sister who doesn't know about shilpa being her sister riddhima has started liking shilpa irrespective of her pranks and other antics'..shilpa has been able to make a small place in everyone's heart and especially armaan's'''

Guys m really sorry for the short part''next update I have to still work it out' and let me know if to continue or not....'..please press the like button and please leave your lovely comments'..they really mean a lot to me''

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri❤️ ❤️

Edited by mayuri.vet - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Mayuri, awesome update !! But we want more sweety. 😊

This is the story we all want to see in DMG. But alas, no one listens. 😡

Update soon. Love you. Amazing start. 👍🏼

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww....Mayuri...I love this update...bt y so short 😛 YEH DIL MAANGE MORE....😃

Do update soon....!!! nd thnx for the PM..!!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Noorya...

</div>
<div>
<font color="#6633cc">OMG Zarqa😲😲😲...</font>
<font color="#6633cc">I JUST LOVE UR HOT KARAN SIGGY😍☺️...</font>

<font color="#6633cc">wow yaar he looks really..........HAWT☺️...and soooo shirtless😆😍</font>

😆 thnx Noorya....credit goes to Anna for the siggy and Bani for providing the pic...and yes KARAN LOOKS REALLY HAWT 😍 😍 😍
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely OS ❤️
looking forward for the next update 😊
Edited by sidhima3jsp - 13 years ago
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey continue ur OS we all r waiting for update.
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

Awww Mayuri, awesome update !! But we want more sweety. 😊

This is the story we all want to see in DMG. But alas, no one listens. 😡

Update soon. Love you. Amazing start. 👍🏼

..........thanks so much akanksha........for those lovely comments......i know all want to see dmg with a sensible story......hope they listen....
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Awww....Mayuri...I love this update...bt y so short 😛 YEH DIL MAANGE MORE....😃

Do update soon....!!! nd thnx for the PM..!!

...........thanks for loving the update......so short because i have to still write it......m sure by tomorrow i will update....and just thankyou!!!!!!!
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidhima3jsp

lovely OS ❤️
looking forward for the next update 😊

.....thankyou!!!!!!!!