Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tarantulla_p thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

wh ydo you think this show is the no. 1 show on TV.

The mess is so complicated...
everyone wants to know what will happen ... how will this be solved ??

The only way I see either of them moving on without the other is if one of them truly becomes  happy with  another person .
say If Archana will see manav really happy and in love with Shravani  , she will move away ...will cry at night , miss him but will move away and be happy for him. same goes for manav , if Archu marries another nice guy , he will keep away ...

Because archu sees a  lonely and an unhappy guy who is always trying to tell her in hsi own way how much she still means to him....that is the reason why she cannot let him go .
His happiness was the reason why she left him ....

Taran , they both goofed up , they grossly underestimated their love for each other ....specially Manav ..

See I can appreciate goofing up, it happens a lot in real life. All of us make hasty decisions. Its how you fix them that matters. Archana and Manav should admit to themselves it was a mistake to separate and apologize to Shravani for the mess and move on. I hope the creatives do that. If not, they will only have TRPs based on eternal confusion but will lose all faith of discerning viewers.
Edited by tarantulla_p - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
when he was eating daal chawal , which daal was he eating , it looked sort of green ....
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

when he was eating daal chawal , which daal was he eating , it looked sort of green ....

Moong ya phir Split pea soup 😆

Tanya u r soooooooo cute...In the middle of all this u want to know which daal Manav was eating 😆😆
tarantulla_p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

You said it Sistah 👏😆  Sab Marzon ki ek davaa Manav the Clone 😆
Although I personally prefer Clone with Archu and Real one for Shrav...

Karma is a B 😆😆

nah ! the clone has to be with Shravani..if the original goes to her, he will flirt with Archana endlessly and create yet another unholy triangle...Manav- Manav-Archana..you know, the TRPs may just shoot outta the place with two Manav's romancing Archana 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarantulla_p

yes true , I hope the solution comes soon..Ithink these guys are stretching this because they know that they are sitting on a gold mine ...it is the greed of the producers that they are going in circles ...
As for a solution , the call  has to be  Manav's .
It has to be his decision . Even the divorce and marrying Shraavn iwas his ...It  has to come from him if he wants to leave Shravani for archana or not .
It's not Archu's call ...in fact he will have to expalin to Archana what will happen to the baby and Shravani ...She too had promised Shravani that she wil not be unfair to her .....

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sherma

u know wat wen i saw vandita at archana place i dint understud d logic,doesnt vandita knows tat shravani and manav suppose to get married,y she is trying to giv stupid hope to her, wat if ajit exgirlfriend cumes and wil vandita say same ting.i tink its very imp for all d characters to grow up in d show.shravani has not given any bad vibes to vandita so y cant she b gud to her,she dint even bother to tel shravani bye wen ajit had cum to take her.she still calls her vahini wich is again wrong, agreed it is not easy to accept chance but atleast u can try.HATS OFF TO ALL D ACTORS OF THE SHOWwho r still a part of this madness,and double hats off too all of us who still watches it.as far as sulochana manju ting is dere archana is to b blamed for it.she can understnd shravani intentions but she cldnt understnd manju intentions who was d 1 of the major reason for divorce and all sufferings. as manav holding hand according to me it was quite decent.

Excelently put . She cud understand Shravnis intentions but never manjus intention ......how typical .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Don't  worry , tomorrow Manju ki dhullai hogi ...
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think Indian men wud want to go live in a flat totally paid, with the works by their FIL unless it is coming as a dowry  and the guy does not mind taking dowry.Guys who do not take dowry will  not mind taking monetary gifts for their children or letting their wives get expensive gifts from her parents.

It is different in case the wife works and earns,then the man does not mind considerin it their shared pool of finance.

That is why I was all for shravni to go to a job instead of making the D family to use up her father's resources directly
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarantulla_p

nah ! the clone has to be with Shravani..if the original goes to her, he will flirt with Archana endlessly and create yet another unholy triangle...Manav- Manav-Archana..you know, the TRPs may just shoot outta the place with two Manav's romancing Archana 😆

😆😆😆  Taran you are too good😆😆😆
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

You said it Sistah 👏😆  Sab Marzon ki ek davaa Manav the Clone 😆
Although I personally prefer Clone with Archu and Real one for Shrav...

Karma is a B 😆😆

VarshaDi,second that - want the clone to learn something from satish and ajit,and be better than the original.😆😆