Kool's Commentary : Aug 17 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base : Archana manipulates Dharmu in PR
Archna has become SMART . Infact guys , she has fast learnt the tricks of the trade and has become MASTER MANIPULATOR . She does not want Manav to be fired from the job . Her goal in life is Manav and Manav's betterment . To hell with company and its etiquette, Fair or Unfair it doesnt matter to her . Today , she went to Vaishu's house for a private luncheon and emotionally blackmailed Dharmesh THERE by cleverly handing her resignation THERE instead of the office . She spoilt Dharm,esh's lunch and appetite and mood totally and was sneakily looking at him to see how the talk affected him . Dharmu had greeted her with joy and was very happy initially but this lady , not even thinking of her sister , completely spoilt his day doing Manav Jap .........That Manav who is sTILL riding a High horse of Shravni's ZIMMEDARI .

My comments :

1] πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ First many claps for Archana's hypocrisy and manipulation .It was SOOOOOO perfffect . See how well Dharmesh segregates his personal life and professional life . He really does it with dedication . This woman has no real wish to learn how to do it coz she intends to use this profession to have a romance and achieve her goal ..........the betterment of her paramour Manav . She constantly mixes the two and makes a royal mushy mess . She cud have easily given resignation in office but she chose to give it at home when the wholee family was present to put emotional pressure on Dharmesh . Very Very smart . Even a dedicated professional like Dharmesh was stumped by this strategy .  Then she pulled a senti rigmarole of how emotional she was and how she was unapologetic about it . Then she cleverly said since all this happened due to me , I too resign . The UNSAID DHAMKI BEING IF MANAV DOESNT WORK I DONT WORK .

2] Dharmesh's function was spoilt . Did Archna have any shame , any consideration even for her sister ?Does she see beyond Manav ?Vaishu shud blast her .

3] Why didnt she give resignation in office ? To use this Emotional card here as she gave it ? And did i hear people calling Shravni a manipulative vixen ? She knows how to use the Ehsaan card and manipulate Shravni into staying there and give Savita free access to baby , today she used the SAALI CARD and brought pressure on Dharmesh and was unashamed to take money from Satish when he was just a two day old jeeju at his reception . Who thinks that this girl is innocent ?

4] What the hell is Archna doing ? Why doesnt she MARRY MANAV ? For him she is giving up job , this and that , so go na and marry him and hop in his bed once and for all ......whats all this ? She lectures Shravni , she lectures Dharmesh , how about someone who shakes hER UP for a change ? If she loves Manav so much why the hell doesnt she marry him ?

5] Its not gonna happen but ideally Dharmesh shud accept her resignation and KICK HER OUT .She needs a lesson that her poor dear Manav bashed a workers head till it bled on a wall , uncaring if he died and ANY COMPANY IN THE WORLD WUD ASK HIM TO RESIGN . That the world doesnt revolve around her and Manav and she needs to GROW UP and RESPECT PROFESSIONALISM . She cant go around telling people Im emotional and Ill remain this way .......so just stay at home and emotionally cook masala baingans then , dont do JOB .😑

Sulochna refused to go to Vaishus function as she was busy servicing Manju . Any shame ? Doesnt she have any duties towards her daughter who is newly married or is Vinod only her son ? She doesnt care about her foolish elder daughter who is divorced yet keeps running shamelessly to her ex husband who is still giving her NOTHING in the name of commitment , She has no clue as to why her second daughter is delaying baby [ at least Bhavna is involved enough to sense that Varsha is once more having problems]  ..she is unenthusiastic in even going and participating in third daughters marital functions ! If I was a daughter I wud take great offense at Sulochnas behaviour . What more , after using that poor old Manohar for reproductive purposes this Sulochna has thrown him like Kachra in a corner and is constantly doing Beta Beta and Bahu pooja . It seems Manohars usage and importance was only limited to the production of children .Husbands dont need emotional fulfillment , companionship , taking care of .NOTHING .

My comment : UTTERLY disgusted with Sulochna. Manju Manju Manju .......she and Archu have inflated this Manju's butt with their stupid pampering and hypocritical love . This cold , horrid Manju who broke Archus sansaar is not hated to date by both Mother and daughter . I feel no sympoathy for Sulochnas condition at all , infact I urge CVS that some one slaps HER and makes her understand what SIN she is doing by abetting evil like Rasika and Manju . And why blame Rasika here , she is clear from day one , she doesnt wanna work .If Sulo wants to work its HER problem . Archna shud fire her mom if she has himmat after firing Manju . Big AAi AAI she is doing .

Archna halted Manav and forced him to go to hotel .Manav Yeh manav Woh , u must roam around without eating this and that . I wish to point out she took initiative and she cannot stay away from his life . Again i ask ..........why doesnt she marry him ?this roaming around , going to hotels etc .it looks good ? And Shravni shud UNDERSTAND and apologise is it ? Wow ! What a Pavitra Rishta ! Arre if u care so much , go live in his house na ! Whats this going on ?

Archna and Manav heard Manju laughing and telling friend that her saas is a PHOKAT ki NOKRANI and she is enjoying life . Manav looked embarassed and told her to warn her mom . Archna was angry .But .............

1] Archna only encouraged Sulo to go to Manju .This pampering of Manju has not be done by Sulo again .It has been done equally by Archna .Vahini Vahini Vahini ! Take all saris , Take Whichever sari , take tiffin , Ill look after Punni.................Dont do police case on Manju she is preggo ..............Manju broke her marraige and was responsible for Sachins death for gods sake ! Inspite of that it was not enough for Archna to be put off by Manju FOREVER ? When she supported her moms going there , didnt she know Manju was manipulative ? Manju was openly manipulative always . Still she encouraged her mom . Vaishu Varsha DID NOT .

2] Tomorrow after blasting Manju she shud slap herself for helping her mom to build up this monster .And not just that , if she is gonna be a two minute ki JHansi ki Rani WE R NOT INTERESTED in Manjus blasting .Show us she is PUT OFF BY MANJU FOREVER , relation or no relation .TAB MAAN JAYENGE HUM VIEWERS . R u listening CVs ?

So silly CVs r , they r not showing Ajit Vandu meeting Manav but having lunch at Archnas house instead . πŸ˜• Good that Archu Ajit r friendly but I was like Huh ???? Archna was saying how PATI KA PYAAR Is IMPORTANT blah Blah .

My comment : I was more interested in knowing if Vandu has joined college or no ?

This silly script writing team needs some checking . Im looking forward to Archu Manju fight but Im still mighty bugged with Archu for pampering Manju so much in first place .Varsha NEVER did . Varsha had even WARNED her mom that u will REPENT for going there . Archu first CREATES monsters and then tries to blast them when water goes over her head .

ABOUT MANAV

Manav frowned and refused to go to the new flat Girish is giving Shravni , giving his stupid ego the name of SELF RESPECT . I hope sumone asks him these questions .

1] Sachu is Girish's grandson . If it is in Sachus fate to have a rich grandfather who wants to give him money , property and a good standard of living  who the hell is Manav to come between hiim and his good fortune , on what basis , and why ?

2] Why shud Manavs option of being poor and hanging on to self respect be forced down little SAchus and Shravnis throat ?

3] Shravni has a rich father .Is it a crime ? So her Dad shud have been poor to suit Manavs taste ? And simply coz she is marrying Manav , she shud not partake of her Fathers wealth , shud not accept any gifts from him and perpetually stay poor and travel in trains when she has an easy option of a comfortable lifestyle for her child ?

4] So a husband decides if wife shud accept from Dad or no ? Does the wife decide what hubby accepts from HIS parents ? For instance Manav has accepted Kakas flat .Why cant Shravni accept Girishs flat ?

5] So all rich men whose daughters marry not so rich guys shud sit on the fence and watch daughter living a poor lifestyle although clearly they can make a difference .........why ?To humour the obstinacy of the egoistic son in law ? When their daughter is an only child they shud not dream of giving their daughter a single gift simply coz her hubbys fragile ego will be hurt ?

6] Is Manav married to Shravni ?Even after marraige he has no right to forbid Shravni from accepting her rightful share or gifts from her DAd . Well currently she is a MAHADIK ............Does Manav know that legally Girish is more close to Sachu than him at this point and that he can bequeath to Sachu whatever he wants ?

7] Manav has no probs Archu paying bill or using Girishs monetary contacts to give Archus Dad 3 lacs but  wants to CLIP SHRAVNIS WINGS ?

8] Didnt Manav know while agreeing to marry Shravni that she was rich ? Had he put condition that forgo ur wealth only then I will marry u ?

9] The chawl , fighting at common tap and and a muncipality school is the option Sachu shud take when clearly another option is avaialable ?

10] Manav was born poor but Sachus stars r different .Why not allow him to enjoy his fortune ?

11] So Shravni shud give them the baby but for the babys sake they cannot adjust into a rich lifestyle coz it will be SELLING THEMSELVES ? What kind of DADAGIRI is this ?

12] Husband and wife r one . What is husbands becomes wifes and same way whats wifes becomes husbands . If Manav is not ready for marraige on sexual basis with Shravni we understood that but now isnt he going too far amnd saying even forgo ur wealth and live this way only ?

My comment : Shravni shud dump Manav and move in the ocean view flat with Sachu . Let Savita give gaalis to Manav and I wud really like to see Archus strategy on this one .

Kools signing off for the day . Like button if u liked , Comments even if u dont .Please dont think I hate Archna .I go episode by episode and currently each action of hers is wrong . CIAO .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣 Kool after the vixen got the other serpent to blindside Bhagwan, he got very angry, as I mentioned to you yesterday that he would, and he left the chawlπŸ˜‰ without eating. Now  the angel saw her Bhagwan and right away, realised he was hungry and offered to buy him dinner.  Did God protest?  What is so wrong in thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Still reading your commentary. Hilarious
tarantulla_p thumbnail
In the forum after a while. Hope everyone's doing well. I see PR hasnt moved an inch.

As for your post, interesting. Agree with you about Archana's curious tendency to stay close to Manav and remain unattached to him legally. What is that really?? Why are they not marrying? They KNOW they love each other (supposedly), whats holding them back?? Creatives have no real answer for this hence they keep coming up with filler plots. What is the use of all these furtive meetings, glances, resignations etc? Why dont they ever address the elephant in the room??

As for Manju, she should be snubbed and censured big time.  Her hub shud leave her for a few years (if not more ) and take her back only when she has proven herself.  Very bad and tastless story writing. Its like they torture good people in the show all the time - suppose as a way to attract the good viewers who feel persecuted in their circumstances.

Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bingo!!!! here u go again πŸ‘πŸΌ
Absolutely rite di πŸ‘ Fab as olwayz
Juz for d whole archu-dharmesh scenario i didnt voted her as she manipulated  instead opted for vandu who atleast said d rite thng tat decision of marriage with tiger was an appropriate one now.
I really liked precaps line pagaar laiyeπŸ‘ for tat she rocked

Bhagwanji kya kahe, He can take money,
From his ex wife (in hotel)
From his ex wife's sis's hubby (3lac)
Bt not from his soon to b FIL STRANGE!!!!!! πŸ€ͺ

He did all this for SAVITA rite d shravani committment, divorce, n now sachu so now y can't he juz go n live with his family there in d Sea face flat as this is also his mother's wish. Y saying no to her for this thng. I m seriously not getting this

Di like u i was also eager to knw wat happen to vandu's college track, i hope dey show sum realistic scenes here like ajith helping her out in studies. Husbands do help thier wifes in studies as we see in oder serials as well as real life.
Edited by simplyshraddha - 13 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx a lot for this wonderful update!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys hold on , My para on Manav will surface during the day , Im gonna blast him ofd course .I cant stand hypocrisy
Taran welcome back missed u ..............As for answering u , Only recenrtly in my comentary I said that for Archna its OK to abdicate Legal control over spouse but she is VERY MUCH IN THE RACE FOR EMOTIONAL CONTROL .
tarantulla_p thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Guys hold on , My para on Manav will surface during the day , Im gonna blast him ofd course .I cant stand hypocrisy

Taran welcome back missed u ..............As for answering u , Only recenrtly in my comentary I said that for Archna its OK to abdicate Legal control over spouse but she is VERY MUCH IN THE RACE FOR EMOTIONAL CONTROL .

So true, I think I said something to that effect a while ago too..she never really stopped being his wife, just relinquished the legal right to Shravani. I think Archana doesnt really understand marriage at all..neither hers nor anyone else's. However, I am loathe to blame all of it on her, Manav is no better. Why is he holding her hand and handing out those oh so flirty looks at her all the time? Get a room people. I think its actually their intense physical attraction thats ruling their heads now.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Baap re , kool very angry today ...😲

You have a point Kool...Archana is learning  fast ..and yes the goal in life is only and only Manav .

But still Kool, I felt so bad for manav today when I saw him limping and collecting money ....and no lunch ...
I am happy that Archu dragged him to the restaurant and fed him nice hot daal chawal . would have liked it more if she had ordered nice cool lassi with it ...

Will give detail comments later ..
My dad has given me 25 thinsg to do .....
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Archu Oh Archu

Tauba tera jalwa Tauba tera pyaar
Tera emotional atyachaar 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Kools excellent commentary...This whole things Pisses MOI OFF ArMan and their Hypocracy...Are they not afraid of Bappa πŸ˜”

Keep it coming Love..Looking forward to your post on Manav...Can't wait...

Kekta Maiya and CVs need big time slap Grrrrrrrr
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tarantulla_p

So true, I think I said something to that effect a while ago too..she never really stopped being his wife, just relinquished the legal right to Shravani. I think Archana doesnt really understand marriage at all..neither hers nor anyone else's. However, I am loathe to blame all of it on her, Manav is no better. Why is he holding her hand and handing out those oh so flirty looks at her all the time? Get a room people. I think its actually their intense physical attraction thats ruling their heads now.

Welcome back Taran...Missed ya...So with you on bolded πŸ‘