Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: star_wars

Kool great commentary.  I agree with you that Archana should not have handed in her resignation at the dinner.  She should have done it at the workplace However, I totally agree with her reason for resigning, She felt responsible for Manav being punished for defending her character.  How can you compare that to Shravani's blatant and disgraceful manipulation?  Even if you felt she manipulated Dharmesh, he still has the option whether to accept her resignation as you rightly said and reinstate Manav, just like how Manav had a choice to accept or reject Savita's conning.  I felt happy that he did not fall prey to their games, the reason I voted for him in SOTD.  A MAN must be able to feel capable of taking care of his family.  Though he is struggling, he is making ends meet and I applaud him on that pointπŸ‘πŸ‘

Kool I remembered clearly you applauded Manav for beating meanie Prakash, so why are you annoyed now?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

What have Manav done? Why hold him accountable if he does not want to accept hand outs from Girish?  That is his choice? He must have a reason for doing that? 

Karen  why is it that for archu these excuses r given that other people can decide if they accept or no ..............its upto Dharmu to decide whether he will accept or no , its upto Shravni to decide whether she shud come back from the station or no ...................yes indeed they have options but  does this absolve Archu from her hypocrisy that she made false promises to a girl and never mentioned the fact that she wud aLWAYS hang around butting in her life ..............or the fact that cleverly she decided to give resignation letter on a  personal platform ..Dharmeshs home ?

Was it really so simple as that ?That she felt MORALLY resonsible since the rumors were related to her and she is resigning ?Then how come she didnt resign before Manav was sacked ? How come she didnt resign in the office the moment Prakash was sacked ?

Her entire behaviour is clearly a strategy to put pressure on a hard nut like Dharmesh to crack into taking Manav back .

If Manav fought prakash on personal level so be it but I cannot help agreeing with Dharmesh that since it was in company premises , since it was NOT in self defence but due to pure passion and anger from HIS Side , by ignoring options like complaining to management etc , Manav desrves being sacked . No company will allow this .

Regarding Manav I have made a post .Read it , have given my reasons here .
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kool just one point on the Manav post.  Where is Girish?  Has he ever visited his grand, held him, hugged him? I rather have love and affection than silver and gold. No reason he and his daughter seem very lonely people.  Money certainly did not buy them peace and happiness.

I agree with you that Shravani should take Sachuu and go and live peacefully in her palatial flat.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_wars

Kool just one point on the Manav post.  Where is Girish?  Has he ever visited his grand, held him, hugged him? I rather have love and affection than silver and gold. No reason he and his daughter seem very lonely people.  Money certainly did not buy them peace and happiness.

I agree with you that Shravani should take Sachuu and go and live peacefully in her palatial flat.

Karen forget about Girish dont think so literally coz Girish is given prolonged absences by CVS maybe due to inaccesibility of the actor .Once they sent him to the States .Now they arent showing him at all . They will show in conversation that Girish was coming and going all along . Just see how they didnt show Vandu visiting Manav .
gaurimisha thumbnail
For once,I liked Archana interfering and making him eat.

Limping n all broken he was going to get money.I can call him all names but he has always tried to help everyone...with good intentions.I was glad Archu made him eat then.

I wudnt hav liked it,had Archu not interfered  or moved ahead in the auto,ignoring him as he was her ex n is a closed chapter now.

Her timing n place to tell dharmu abt her resignation was wrong but her reasons were valid.If she manipulated,she did it unintentionally.Whatever she said to dharmuu,was what she felt.
And she put across her reason really well.

Honestly,I dont see why shud Dharmuu be worried or tensed....coz if he's really what he has been portrayed to be,he wud hav gladly accept her resignation.WHat is thr to bother abt!! Vaishu?Nope.

The only thing tht interests me is Archu vs. Manju in toms' epi.I'm all eager to see her blasting Manju.

She did let Sulo go.her mistake.Time to rectify it.

When manju had gone with Vinod to plead with Sulo aai to come n stay with them for some days,she supported Sulo.
Even though she did the wrong thing,but I liked her positive attitude of looking at things.her vahini was pleading,cudnt she change just like Ajit?Archu gave manju a fair chance here(she was her vahini,n her bro was involved as well)....to prove herself.Now,tht she hasnt,time for some bashing.
Ajit too said he has changed.She gave him a chance as well.Now,had Ajit not actually changed,just putting on a facade to land a job n take revenge on Archu...then what??Shud it mean a persons' shudnt be given another chance bcoz of his/her past actions?He may be faking it or may hav truly changed.
It is this thing I like abt Archu,tht she choses to give a chance.She did chose to support Sulo.Unfortunately it was all Manjus' evil plans.

If past actions mean everything,then Ajit shud never hav got a job anywhr.

BTW,the only thing I want now is to see ArMan re-married.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

I don't think Indian men wud want to go live in a flat totally paid, with the works by their FIL unless it is coming as a dowry  and the guy does not mind taking dowry.Guys who do not take dowry will  not mind taking monetary gifts for their children or letting their wives get expensive gifts from her parents.

It is different in case the wife works and earns,then the man does not mind considerin it their shared pool of finance.

That is why I was all for shravni to go to a job instead of making the D family to use up her father's resources directly

Totally disagreed . It is INdian men who demand and demand from bahus side to fill coffers of their son and settle him for life and hence the hunt for RICH bahus . Indian society is completely for sharing the riches of the bahu .
I have seen hundreds of cases where the husband , like a son , manages wealth of rich father in law when wife is an only child . Literary books in Bengali literature etc r often based on this social system .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GM , I am also very happy that she dragged him to a nice restaurant . It was not some small joint but she actually took his somewhere nice ..
And she payed the bill...that was so nice ..

He was having a very nice time ..was smiling and talking to her , helping her out .
Did yo usee how happy he was  when she said that let me pay ..
And it was touching to see how she immediately knew that he had not eaten , she can just read his face so well..

I am very happy she got the chance again to do what she likes to do most in the world ....feed Manav.......πŸ˜†
Usko ek din khila khila ke mota kar de gi ....
gaurimisha thumbnail
Kool,u posted on Manav which looked more like a post on Shravani.πŸ˜†

Oh well,they r nt exactly husband n wife.And if manav is pushing something down her throat,why the hell is she tolerating!!!!
Leave girl,if u hav any brains.Why bother with a cold fish like Manav!!!!!

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No matter what my problems with Manav ,regarding Archu , I always like to see him enjoying a nice hearty meal .. 😊Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
sonika74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Karen  why is it that for archu these excuses r given that other people can decide if they accept or no ..............its upto Dharmu to decide whether he will accept or no , its upto Shravni to decide whether she shud come back from the station or no ...................yes indeed they have options but  does this absolve Archu from her hypocrisy that she made false promises to a girl and never mentioned the fact that she wud aLWAYS hang around butting in her life ..............or the fact that cleverly she decided to give resignation letter on a  personal platform ..Dharmeshs home ?

Was it really so simple as that ?That she felt MORALLY resonsible since the rumors were related to her and she is resigning ?Then how come she didnt resign before Manav was sacked ? How come she didnt resign in the office the moment Prakash was sacked ?

Her entire behaviour is clearly a strategy to put pressure on a hard nut like Dharmesh to crack into taking Manav back .

If Manav fought prakash on personal level so be it but I cannot help agreeing with Dharmesh that since it was in company premises , since it was NOT in self defence but due to pure passion and anger from HIS Side , by ignoring options like complaining to management etc , Manav desrves being sacked . No company will allow this .

Regarding Manav I have made a post .Read it , have given my reasons here .

Kool you are right everyone should have a choice of accepting..thats true shravani too had a choice to come back from the station..no one forced her to come back if she had made up her mind then why change it in a second?...she too has been playing game all this time..

Archana had already told shravani way before marriage that this all will be on paper so that shravani can get her right and the child can get the name..manav too had already said that she is his zimmedari and thats it..who manav loves and all that is his problem but this dumb shravani always wants more..now with all this mess, she has to take what is laid for her or given in her plate..she has no choice..the only choice she has is leave...can she do that?...will she do that?...NO I DONT THINK SO..
Yes archana was definately wrong giving resignation letter at Dharmesh's house..
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Totally disagreed . It is INdian men who demand and demand from bahus side to fill coffers of their son and settle him for life and hence the hunt for RICH bahus . Indian society is completely for sharing the riches of the bahu .
I have seen hundreds of cases where the husband , like a son , manages wealth of rich father in law when wife is an only child . Literary books in Bengali literature etc r often based on this social system .

Indian society has more people  like sulochana who want rich son-in-laws & savita who want rich DIL.most of the SIL of single daughter  families fill in the gap of the son.