Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SAraW

niki mujeh nahi laga ki usenai naku ko pehchaana ... he had his gun in his hand .. and was just looking at her with a blank expression.. jaisay pehlay naku ko asli roop main dekha tha kuch waisa hi .. per naku itni khush hai usse dekh ker yeh dekh ker shayad woh thora confuse hogaya ..

in that case i think tht nakku was happy that dutta's finally there for her rescue.....maybe thts wht made her smile....hopefully......wish we don't hv anymore MUs in store for us.........*fingers crossed*
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i think she's smiling cos she's relieved to knw he's here 2 rescue her...

aur shub shub bhool yaar...i hpe its nt a dream...m sick n tired of these dream sequences nwπŸ˜•

Pata nahi .. im pissed at colors right now yaar... colors revelation is round the corner still nothing major is done on the promotional front .. Sigh If this revelation doesn't get the deserving high trps .. then our show might take a Bad turn inroder to grasp more trps ..i dont want them to go in that direction yaar.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well friends just caught up with the New Promo..

They showed that Nakku is being bathed with milk n rose petals ...her colour comes off..πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ Nakku is shown sitting on the floor all decked up in her bridal wear in a bedroom...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Dutta's car comes to a hault....(ufffff FinallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)Then the scene shifts to Nakku who feels Dutta has arrived n so quickly gets up from the floor...n runs towards the door..😳 (Mera Piya Ghar aaya oh ram jiπŸ˜†)Dutta is shown entering the room....N Thantadaa Finally Dutta n Nakku come face to face (Nakku in her real colour)πŸ˜†... Dutta seemed confused...πŸ˜• Dutta is shown driving...shocked 😲 n emotional...on seeing her...😭 Whereas Nakku was happy n on the verge of tears seeing Dutta.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ In the background the famous LTL Tune of shaneeyi was being playedπŸ˜†

Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha ab kya hogaπŸ˜•πŸ˜† mere dimaag ka bulb fuse ho gaya hai yeah promo dekhkeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

wen dutta is driving, is naku with him?
@ niki

yah i get it now why she was smiling .. it was her natural reaction .. reflex action u say.. but soon i would like to see a change of expression by her, reason u all know ..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SAraW

Pata nahi .. im pissed at colors right now yaar... colors revelation is round the corner still nothing major is done on the promotional front .. Sigh If this revelation doesn't get the deserving high trps .. then our show might take a Bad turn inroder to grasp more trps ..i dont want them to go in that direction yaar.

i agree...they r focusing too much on UTTARAN...

but i think it wil gt the trp ...the promos r enuf..remember during the jungle epi... they showed promo of naku by the river washin her face...tht epi tuk LTL to no.2 position...n thn dutta didnt evn c her... so m prayin tht this promo shows dutta has seen her so wil defo tke LTL to no.1 insha Allah... n if so thn ITS THE TIME TO DISCO...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
meghaparti thumbnail

wen dutta is driving, is naku with him?

nope dear it was the same as shown in today's episode..where dutta is shown driving for reaching Anna's placeπŸ˜†
nazia.icycool thumbnail
okk guys temme 1 thing ..anna has a bad eye on nakku..and dutta is upset with nakku....and if anna teases nakku or says dirty things..so will dutta keep qiet??NO...he will still be a husband....

well firstly i think its anna who sent dutta to this room saying that pehle apni patni se mil..and thats when they come face to face....so dutta knows that this is nakku.....but ofcourse he has to get a shock......but nakku's twinkling eyes and the relieved feeling and the smile will make dutta understand everything!!

see for dutta the color itself is not the identity of a person..its acually the person himself so i thing he will recognize her.......uska pyar sach ahi..and he will recognize her πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mera tu kaafi din say fused hi hai bulb... πŸ˜† pata nahi kya honay waala hai .. today a very close cousin came to my house .. and she was very hyper abt LTL( saw her getting excited for a show in a looooooooooooong time) she even loged into IF for the first time inorder to get some info/ article on the show ... as she is in love with nakusha and dutta.

woh bhi yehi keh rahi thi ki LTL ko le ker predict kuch kero hota uska ulta hi hai πŸ˜† and whatever happening these days is something none of us have ever imagined...

Such a fantastic show being neglected by its channel.. what a shame.
nazia.icycool thumbnail

thnks for agreeing with me choorni...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

oh ya ,,its yuvi!! πŸ˜‰ ...whatever ya!!..i say great minds think alike πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG !!! 😲.

So finally the day has arrived is it?😲.  Dutta in a room looking at the real Nakku and is shocked?.  Naturally he wont recognize her unless someone lets him know abt it.  Now if Anna has sent him into the room, then sooner or later Anna will spill the beans too . Woh Anna hai, he loves to torture Dutta so he will leave no stone unturned in harassing Dutta this time. First of all Dutta is all alone to fight him, so Anna might let Dutta pass thru his trap happily until Dutta reaches Nakku's room and sees her true face. Now when Dutta is shocked we might have Anna's men surrounding him and trapping him.  I see a sholay moment here, Dutta tied up, Nakku dancing 🀣.........and Baaji arriving at the right moment to save his yaar 🀣.

Neverthless , Its going to be quite an interesting turn of events here  ....

Thanks for the info abt promo yaar............

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago