Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

okk guys temme 1 thing ..anna has a bad eye on nakku..and dutta is upset with nakku....and if anna teases nakku or says dirty things..so will dutta keep qiet??NO...he will still be a husband....

well firstly i think its anna who sent dutta to this room saying that pehle apni patni se mil..and thats when they come face to face....so dutta knows that this is nakku.....but ofcourse he has to get a shock......but nakku's twinkling eyes and the relieved feeling and the smile will make dutta understand everything!!

see for dutta the color itself is not the identity of a person..its acually the person himself so i thing he will recognize her.......uska pyar sach ahi..and he will recognize her 👍🏼

Hope so naaz this come true😆
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

okk guys temme 1 thing ..anna has a bad eye on nakku..and dutta is upset with nakku....and if anna teases nakku or says dirty things..so will dutta keep qiet??NO...he will still be a husband....

well firstly i think its anna who sent dutta to this room saying that pehle apni patni se mil..and thats when they come face to face....so dutta knows that this is nakku.....but ofcourse he has to get a shock......but nakku's twinkling eyes and the relieved feeling and the smile will make dutta understand everything!!

see for dutta the color itself is not the identity of a person..its acually the person himself so i thing he will recognize her.......uska pyar sach ahi..and he will recognize her 👍🏼

nazia he wasnt upset... abhi tu baat itni aagay berhi hi nahi hai ... i have a feeling that he wont recognize her.

😕
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

OMG !!! 😲.

So finally the day has arrived is it?😲.  Dutta in a room looking at the real Nakku and is shocked?.  Naturally he wont recognize her unless someone lets him know abt it.  Now if Anna has sent him into the room, then sooner or later Anna will spill the beans too . Woh Anna hai, he loves to torture Dutta so he will leave no stone unturned in harassing Dutta this time. First of all Dutta is all alone to fight him, so Anna might let Dutta pass thru his trap happily until Dutta reaches Nakku's room and sees her true face. Now when Dutta is shocked we might have Anna's men surrounding him and trapping him.  I see a sholay moment here, Dutta tied up, Nakku dancing 🤣.........and Baaji arriving at the right moment to save his yaar 🤣.

Neverthless , Its going to be quite an interesting turn of events here  ....

Thanks for the info abt promo yaar............

Anu

hahaha n not to forget nakku our basanti doing jab tak hai jaan jaane jaha mein naachu giiiii😆
nazia.icycool thumbnail
guys i HATE uattaran now..and i hate COLORS now....are SBB SBS , e24 koi to batao humein.......hum kaise jeena ab???...this is not doen,,,humara haq banta hai!! sow us LTL coverages
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SAraW

Mera tu kaafi din say fused hi hai bulb... 😆 pata nahi kya honay waala hai .. today a very close cousin came to my house .. and she was very hyper abt LTL( saw her getting excited for a show in a looooooooooooong time) she even loged into IF for the first time inorder to get some info/ article on the show ... as she is in love with nakusha and dutta.

woh bhi yehi keh rahi thi ki LTL ko le ker predict kuch kero hota uska ulta hi hai 😆 and whatever happening these days is something none of us have ever imagined...

Such a fantastic show being neglected by its channel.. what a shame.

i agree it is indeed a shame...mayb we shud gt together n bombard colours email account with our emails demanding thm 2 increase LTL promotion n forget UTTARAN for a while...what say?

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990000">OMG !!! 😲. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990000"></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990000">So finally the day has arrived is it?😲. Dutta in a room looking at the real Nakku and is shocked?. Naturally he wont recognize her unless someone lets him know abt it. Now if Anna has sent him into the room, then sooner or later Anna will spill the beans too . Woh Anna hai, he loves to torture Dutta so he will leave no stone unturned in harassing Dutta this time. First of all Dutta is all alone to fight him, so Anna might let Dutta pass thru his trap happily until Dutta reaches Nakku's room and sees her true face. Now when Dutta is shocked we might have Anna's men surrounding him and trapping him. I see a sholay moment here, Dutta tied up, Nakku dancing 🤣.........and Baaji arriving at the right moment to save his yaar 🤣. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990000">Neverthless , Its going to be quite an interesting turn of events here ....</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#000000">Thanks for the info abt promo yaar............ </font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#990000">Anu</font>

🤣🤣🤣

i never saw u commenting in promo threads before anu... look at me .. i hardly slept last night .. and its 3:15 am in the morning and im still madlaaying here..

i agree he wont recognize her yaar... uss nai apnay sapnay main bhi aisa nahi socha hoga ...so Ab anna ko hi kuch kerna hoga .. unahi room main band ker de bas 3-4 din tak as he promised 🤣

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omgggggggggggggg so does it look like a trap set by anna...confuse dutta with the new nakku and catch him off guard
nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

nazia he wasnt upset... abhi tu baat itni aagay berhi hi nahi hai ... i have a feeling that he wont recognize her.

😕

sara shuru shuru mein koi bhi shocked hoga....hai ki nai...

lekin later he will be taking it in...i knw its difficult if he had NOT fallen for her then i wouldnt have said this but now that he completely loves her he will recognize her,,,,and yes he will be annoyed

but after subbu /dutta kills anna subbu will make him understand that nakku neve took her bauty ofr granted, like how subbu did to trap anna..so nakku is a true heroine so dutta will recognize her....
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i agree it is indeed a shame...mayb we shud gt together n bombard colours email account with our emails demanding thm 2 increase LTL promotion n forget UTTARAN for a while...what say?

i think the promo's with nakku standing with a half dark/half fair face was the best colours were going to do in terms of promo.  this revelation could have been promoted much better and for longer!

guys i HATE uattaran now..and i hate COLORS now....are SBB SBS , e24 koi to batao humein.......hum kaise jeena ab???...this is not doen,,,humara haq banta hai!! sow us LTL coverages

Srsly nazia! uttaran uttaran uttaran.. kya hai usmain aisa? ok hoga! per for once They should give LTL its Due!!!

kal aye ga sbb, sbs per kuch na kuch i feel ... per still channel per tu koi promotion nahi horahi .. koi Bari promotion.