Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nik_ita

Sara......from his expressions it seems so?? bataoonaaa........kaise expressions they uske.........😲

niki mujeh nahi laga ki usenai naku ko pehchaana ... he had his gun in his hand .. and was just looking at her with a blank expression.. jaisay pehlay naku ko asli roop main dekha tha kuch waisa hi .. per naku itni khush hai usse dekh ker yeh dekh ker shayad woh thora confuse hogaya ..

nazia.icycool thumbnail
guys kuch sochne ki zaroorat nahin hai...every thing will be smooth..koi MU's nahin honge!!ok??...and lokks like nakku will tell him y she did this ....looks like they are having a privacy chat in the bedroomπŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SAraW

Why was nakusha smiling ???? πŸ˜• If its her dream then its fine .. If its not then she is going to get shattered ... coz dutta wont recognize her i feel .. the look on his face made me say so ..

i think she's smiling cos she's relieved to knw he's here 2 rescue her...
aur shub shub bhool yaar...i hpe its nt a dream...m sick n tired of these dream sequences nwConfused
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

lmao...wel i sent thm to ur house,....now wen they arrive u send thm 2 dutta n after they hav seen him... they need 2 pay a visit to PN---after all wen naku comes hme...kala wil need urgent treatment..better 2 b there in advance...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

No need to send an ambulance to PN - let them die out of shock.   Less folks to invade Tasha privacy on their return. 
nazia.icycool thumbnail

niki mujeh nahi laga ki usenai naku ko pehchaana ... he had his gun in his hand .. and was just looking at her with a blank expression.. jaisay pehlay naku ko asli roop main dekha tha kuch waisa hi .. per naku itni khush hai usse dekh ker yeh dekh ker shayad woh thora confuse hogaya ..

mujhe bhi kuh aise hi lagta hai..those bright twinkling eyes...the smile the bridal attiire...he will understand and will knw that this is nakku only...and the teary eyed nakku..woh sab bayan karenge
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

he myt recall the incident wer she ran into his car...omg i jus cnt wait for tomorrow... m havin a sleepless night tonight...πŸ˜†

nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i think she's smiling cos she's relieved to knw he's here 2 rescue her...

aur shub shub bhool yaar...i hpe its nt a dream...m sick n tired of these dream sequences nwπŸ˜•

i agree..ye dream nahin hosakta..... πŸ˜† atleast abhi nahin πŸ˜† ,,she is feeling happy to see dutta yaar πŸ˜‰
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltl_fan

No need to send an ambulance to PN - let them die out of shock.   Less folks to invade Tasha privacy on their return. 

hw mean yaar... i didnt mean any normal hospital ambulance...i meant an ambulance 2 tke kala 2 mental asylum...the woman is surely gna lose her mental balance... she;s already losing it n naku aint even at PN yetπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
meghaparti thumbnail
Ok everyone I have updated the promo in a different  manner ..pls. do read it again..n will try n post the links soon ! n Yeah before I forget your welcome friends!πŸ˜†
Edited by meghaparti - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

i agree..ye dream nahin hosakta..... πŸ˜† atleast abhi nahin πŸ˜† ,,she is feeling happy to see dutta yaar πŸ˜‰

thnks for agreeing with me choorni...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†