Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena1

wht is that suppose to mean... 😑..😳..πŸ˜† he's our punjabi Santa.. 😳

he's an obnoxious twat, Meena.... speaks condescendingly towards contestants, for someone who looks like a circus clown, he should be the last person to mock anyone.
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good woork Meena1 ji, thanks for your posts,

here is another party song for you, we don't like Daler ji yet no Indian party is over without his hilarious beats and songs.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Emptiness

he's an obnoxious twat, Meena.... speaks condescendingly towards contestants, for someone who looks like a circus clown, he should be the last person to mock anyone.

i cant recall him 'alone' mocking anyone ..πŸ€” maybe i missed that one.. but i dont approve any of them mocking.. Shekhar and co. dont have a birth right to mock anyone just cuz they are good loooking ...   didnt appreciate them giggling when Mughda came on stage.. πŸ˜‘Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago

LOL.. Gauri.. you seriously find him that bad..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i actually like him.. partly because he's punjabi and cuz i love his teth punjabi songs.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž...

I love this song...

YeahπŸ˜†  I just can't stand him.  I like some other teth punjabi singers lot more than Daler.  Hans Raj Hans is one of my absolute favs.  Daler's singing is all shor sharaba ... no substance at all.

i cant recall him 'alone' mocking anyone ..πŸ€” maybe i missed that one.. but i dont approve any of them mocking.. Shekhar and co. dont have a birth right to mock anyone just cuz they are good loooking ...   didnt appreciate them giggling when Mughda came on stage.. πŸ˜‘

i agree, all four of them are twats... but he's the biggest and the most obnoxious one πŸ˜†... especially in yesterday's episode.
April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

See, I absolutely adore VS and their style.  I can never get tired of watching these two and Shankar Mahadevan on any show.  But I am not forcing you to do the same - get the gist!

Stop forcing me to like Daler.  It's NOT happening.   And stop deluding yourself into thinking that I don't like Daler because I do not like the region he comes from or his religion.  Why is it so hard for some to get that I do not like Daler the "singer" because I even cringe when I have to call him a singer - this is how bad his singing is. 

So, please stop justifying my dislike for his singing by alluding that I am biased against his region or religion and admit the fact that I dislike him because he is a bad singer. PERIOD

You may cringe all you want but in my opinion Daler is very very  talented singer, he is shown great respect by all the other judges on the show..deserveringly so..

You brought in his region and you are one now turning around and accusing others of doing this.

Without Daler the show will be totally boring.....

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

YeahπŸ˜†  I just can't stand him.  I like some other teth punjabi singers lot more than Daler.  Hans Raj Hans is one of my absolute favs.  Daler's singing is all shor sharaba ... no substance at all.

Oh Yes..!! Hans Raj Hans.. wow..he was really goood.... do you remember this song of his.. i bugged to the hell out of my dad to get me payals.. he said good lil girls dont wear payals.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i just realized John Abraham is in the video..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZeN2Wfui6Y[/YOUTUBE]

my favorite punjabi singer is Gurdaas Mann.. 😳..Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emptiness

First of all Daler doesn't look like a circus clown. It is seems you are watching a diff show.  I find him very respectful of talented artists despite their looks. Actually I didn't care for his music but watching him in this show it became apparant that he is very well versed in classical Indian music and is very talented

It is funny you are holding him to a different standard that you have for yourself...u seems to have no qualms calling Daler circus clown..while you expect him to be perfect..
Edited by April2007 - 13 years ago

Oh Yes..!! Hans Raj Hans.. wow..he was really goood.... do you remember this song of his.. i bugged to the hell out of my dad to get my payals.. he said good lil girls dont wear payals.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i just realized John Abraham is in the video..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZeN2Wfui6Y[/YOUTUBE]

my favorite punjabi singer is Gurdaas Mann.. 😳..

Yeah, I have heard this one.  I was listening to "dukh bol key jo dahiya te kee dasiya" a minute ago.  Beautiful lyrics and beautiful voice. 

Gurdas Mann is also lovable.  You remember his chugliyaan chugliyaanπŸ˜†  He used to sing it with such cute expressions!

Oh well, some here can't get beyond Daler and accusing others of being regional because they don't like DalerπŸ˜†

Here's Hans Raj Hans:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qAZ8qKfwRE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Gauri_3 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: April2007

You may cringe all you want but in my opinion Daler is very very  talented singer,
"May" kahan sey beech mei aa gaya?  I cringe when I see him. Period.

he is shown great respect by all the other judges on the show..deserveringly so..
wait for a couple of weeks and then seeπŸ˜† 

You brought in his region and you are one now turning around and accusing others of doing this.
Nope, I never brought HIS region.  You did.  I bought ONLY Jaspal's region.  And I never accused anyone of anything.  That seems to be your forte.πŸ˜‰

Without Daler the show will be totally boring.....
I disagree but to each their own.