Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: April2007

First of all Daler doesn't look like a circus clown. It is seems you are watching a diff show.  I find him very respectful of talented artists despite their looks.

It is funny you are holding him to a different standard that you have for yourself...u seems to have no qualms calling Daler circus clown..while you expect him to be perfect..

i'm watching this show - http://www.saregamapasuperstar.com/.. and yes, to me he looks like a clown.

And as for your second paragraph... I'm sorry, but I didn't get the punchline, what was so funny?

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Yeah, I have heard this one.  I was listening to "dukh bol key jo dahiya te kee dasiya" a minute ago.  Beautiful lyrics and beautiful voice. 

Gurdas Mann is also lovable.  You remember his chugliyaan chugliyaan๐Ÿ˜†  He used to sing it with such cute expressions!

Oh well, some here can't get beyond Daler and accusing others of being regional because they don't like Daler๐Ÿ˜†

haven't heard those... listening to Chugliyaan now..๐Ÿคฃ.. funny.. i liked his Vilayatan Ho Gayee Ve..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. thats one funny song...

Daler isnt all that bad.. ... we weren't allowed to listen to
Gadde Te Na Chadhdi..๐Ÿ˜† cuz there were some "bad" words in it.. I like Mika's songs more over his... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..  but you gotta admit their songs get you tapping on the dance floooor.. ๐Ÿ˜›

First of all Daler doesn't look like a circus clown. It is seems you are watching a diff show.  I find him very respectful of talented artists despite their looks. Actually I didn't care for his music but watching him in this show it became apparant that he is very well versed in classical Indian music and is very talented

It is funny you are holding him to a different standard that you have for yourself...u seems to have no qualms calling Daler circus clown..while you expect him to be perfect..

Can't you make even one single point without getting personal with other members?

No doubt you are such a big fan of Daler - birds of a feather flock together๐Ÿ˜†
April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Can't you make even one single point without getting personal with other members?

Actually I am only responding to the abuses you are hurling at Daler.... 
No doubt you are such a big fan of Daler - birds of a feather flock together๐Ÿ˜†

Now you are hurling abuses at  me what you want me to do..abuse you back or take your abuse quietly and not say anything ...?

Btw, I don't know Daler personally and don't sing his music but I am impress with him as a judge and I think he adds to the show. The show is more interesting because of him.  I think Daler is going to be abused a lot on this forum.

Edited by April2007 - 13 years ago

April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emptiness

i'm watching this show - http://www.saregamapasuperstar.com/.. and yes, to me he looks like a clown.

And as for your second paragraph... I'm sorry, but I didn't get the punchline, what was so funny?

What do u think Vishal and other visiting judges looks.

Most of the visiting judges are below average in their looks and Vishal is below average. I personally don't care what they look like..this is not a beauty contest.  If you hate Daler at least hate him for something he has done as a singer. Singling out Daler for looks and accepting others unconditionally is baised and petty. 

Edited by April2007 - 13 years ago
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
King of Sufi music Hans raj Hans sahib, can'y get tired of his classics and sweet voice like a fresh water stream.

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Actually I am only responding to the abuses you are hurling at Daler.... 

There was none in MY posts.  Stop imagining things that don't even exist.

Now you are hurling abuses at  me what you want me to do..abuse you back or take your abuse quietly and not say anything ...?

and here I was --- thinking you REALLY like Daler paaji.  How'd I know you'd take offense by getting called like him๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, I don't know Daler personally and don't sing his music but I am impress with him as a judge and I think he adds to the show. The show is more interesting because of him.  I think Daler is going to be abused a lot on this forum.

Personally naheen jaantey tab itnee mirchi lag gayee.  Jaantey hotey toh kya kartey๐Ÿ˜†  As far as his judging goes, don't get carried away.  Just wait and watch.  Some of us has seen it all before hence our reaction.

That said, I have said before and I am saying it again - to each their own. 

Now make up your mind whether you like Daler or not because last thing I want is you coming after me just because I called you and him birds of the same feather๐Ÿ˜†  itnaa offense ley ker baitth jaogey, pata naheen thhaa๐Ÿ˜†  Chahney waley aisey ho toh kisi ko naapasand karogey toh kya reaction hoga๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Gauri_3 - 13 years ago

What do u think Vishal and other visiting judges looks.

Most of the visiting judges are below average in their looks and Vishal is below average. I personally don't care what they look like..this is not a beauty contest.  If you hate Daler at least hate him for something he has done as a singer. Singling out Daler for looks and accepting others unconditionally is baised and petty. 

Geez!  You missed the post below on purpose or you really just hell bent on picking fights randomly?  See below.

Originally posted by: Emptiness

i agree, all four of them are twats... but he's the biggest and the most obnoxious one ๐Ÿ˜†... especially in yesterday's episode.

April ji, aap kee aankhey hain ya button?  Zabardasti sab sey ladai kiye jaa rahey ho.  Kam sey kam padh toh loh jo yahan likha ja raha hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

Height of being delusional.... I must say๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Gauri_3 - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

King of Sufi music Hans raj Hans sahib, can'y get tired of his classics and sweet voice like a fresh water stream.

Yep he is very good.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thanks