Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Emptiness

he's an obnoxious twat, Meena.... speaks condescendingly towards contestants, for someone who looks like a circus clown, he should be the last person to mock anyone.

Please do not make fun of judges or talking about thier lloks We are here to disucss some singing only and not how a mentor judge or singer looks like. It is breaking IF rules

Plz Do not discuss any one's look again or do not all him names. 
Saregama pa Dev team

Originally posted by: April2007

What do u think Vishal and other visiting judges looks.

Most of the visiting judges are below average in their looks and Vishal is below average. I personally don't care what they look like..this is not a beauty contest.  If you hate Daler at least hate him for something he has done as a singer. Singling out Daler for looks and accepting others unconditionally is baised and petty. 

I don't hate him, I just don't like his whole demeanor.  You said he's very respectful to those who are talented, ok fine... but what of those who aren't so talented?, does it give him the right to make fun of them?  On Saturday's episode, he was having a go at a contestant who didn't sing so well, telling him how they have it easy, unlike him who had face humiliation/insults during his struggle.. so cause he faced humiliation and insults during his struggle, it give him the license to treat others like crap as well?, I would've thought that going through such an experience would make one more humble and respectful than anything else.

I don't hate him, I just don't like his whole demeanor.  You said he's very respectful to those who are talented, ok fine... but what of those who aren't so talented?, does it give him the right to make fun of them?  On Saturday's episode, he was having a go at a contestant who didn't sing so well, telling him how they have it easy, unlike him who had face humiliation/insults during his struggle.. so cause he faced humiliation and insults during his struggle, it give him the license to treat others like crap as well?, I would've thought that going through such an experience would make one more humble and respectful than anything else.

Shashi.. this happens on almost every singing/dancing reality show... I would think the organizers ask the judges to behave in that manner to hike up the trps..

i dont think whtever he told the the guy was insulting.. he's only telling them to prepare more.. cuz you know they chances they are given today were not given to them when they are struggling... and that they shouldnt be taking such opportunities for granted. 😛
April2007 thumbnail

If you dislike Daler for what he is as person (his demeanor as you call it) this is called prejudice, many Indians/ minorities  in North America or in Britian and even in some places in India face it on daily basis because Americans/ Canadians don't like their demeanor .Whatever goes around comes around...it is funny when shoe is on other foot, it feels very bad.

All the judges either praise or reject the contestants. The contestants come on the show to be judged. Being a judge is not easy. Judges job is to comment on contestant singing. I didn't see him humiliating him at all...he sang like crap and Daler told him that he is angry with him for not working hard and giving his best.
Edited by April2007 - 13 years ago
April2007 thumbnail
[quote] Gauri3

Geez!  You missed the post below on purpose or you really just hell bent on picking fights randomly?  See below.

i agree, all four of them are twats... but he's the biggest and the most obnoxious one 😆... especially in yesterday's episode.

April ji, aap kee aankhey hain ya button?  Zabardasti sab sey ladai kiye jaa rahey ho.  Kam sey kam padh toh loh jo yahan likha ja raha hai. 😆

Height of being delusional.... I must say👏

Actually I didn't miss anything..see the highlighted and bold ..

I don't think I can match you in put downs and insults hurled at me in this one post alone  therefore I will pass....

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Yeah😆  I just can't stand him.  I like some other teth punjabi singers lot more than Daler.  Hans Raj Hans is one of my absolute favs.  Daler's singing is all shor sharaba ... no substance at all.

I totally agree. I was never a fan of Daler Mehndi's music - don't really get what all the hype is about anyways. His songs are beyond mediocre and lack melody of any kind. I find his songs extremely irritating and my brother uses his tunak tunak to annoy me when he wants. 😆

Aside from his singing, his judging abilities don't gel well with me either. He is not funny nor is he entertaining to watch on the show. The whole time my mom and I are wondering what the heck is he doing there in the first place! I think S-W and V-S would've been fine as judges without Daler having to sit in the middle pretending to be Simon Cowell when he can hardly meet Anu Malik or Reshamiya's status. I do feel he's extremely condescending and rude at times to contestants. Granted most of them are probably paid to give stupid auditions, I just don't find him funny at all. And what pisses me off to no end is when he starts singing with the other contestants - forcing the contestants and the judges to praise for no reason at all! I say we have another Bappida in the making - the beer belly is already there, put some gold on him and there you go.

As far as all the personal attacks and offense being taken in the thread goes - let me just say that these very people will be criticizing him later on in the season- I have a feeling DM is going to be involved in a lot of tamasha this season. Just wait and watch! 😆

But other than that - to each his own! :)

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I totally agree. I was never a fan of Daler Mehndi's music - don't really get what all the hype is about anyways. His songs are beyond mediocre and lack melody of any kind. I find his songs extremely irritating and my brother uses his tunak tunak to annoy me when he wants. 😆

Aside from his singing, his judging abilities don't gel well with me either. He is not funny nor is he entertaining to watch on the show. The whole time my mom and I are wondering what the heck is he doing there in the first place! I think S-W and V-S would've been fine as judges without Daler having to sit in the middle pretending to be Simon Cowell when he can hardly meet Anu Malik or Reshamiya's status. I do feel he's extremely condescending and rude at times to contestants. Granted most of them are probably paid to give stupid auditions, I just don't find him funny at all. And what pisses me off to no end is when he starts singing with the other contestants - forcing the contestants and the judges to praise for no reason at all! I say we have another Bappida in the making - the beer belly is already there, put some gold on him and there you go.

As far as all the personal attacks and offense being taken in the thread goes - let me just say that these very people will be criticizing him later on in the season- I have a feeling DM is going to be involved in a lot of tamasha this season. Just wait and watch! 😆

Oh Goesh..! 😆
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

kya hua? 😆 don't tell me after atif aslam, daler is next on your list! i will have to hit my head against the wall really, really hard. 😆
April2007 thumbnail

First of all I like him a lot on the show..although I am not fan of his music  I don't even listen to his music. According to one of his interview I heard  recently his music sells most in Punjab and Madras..

Only responding to the bold..

You cannot crucify somebody in the anticipation that they will behave in certain way therefore lets crucify them today. Your  "Wait and watch"  sounds very judgmental and very very scary, why don't all the critics  wait till he falls..and then they can hurl the stones (metaphorically) and enjoy his debacle.

kya hua? 😆 don't tell me after atif aslam, daler is next on your list! i will have to hit my head against the wall really, really hard. 😆

Umm.. yeah.. so i kinda like Daler.. well.. how could i not.. he's punjabi.... they'll call me dhokabaaaz.. you know gadaar type of dokhabaaz.. not loyal to my punjabi bloood if i hate him.. 😆😆

i likeeee Mika.. 😎..😆😆..

Lemme go play myself an Atif song..❤️ i almost forgot abt the guy... 😆
😆