Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

awesome post...just love SR...they are the best😊

Thank you so much Anna !! πŸ˜› SR are beautiful.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

amazing postπŸ‘

all i want to say is that the precap scene was just heavenly, sid has started to show his feelings more openly now, he wants his wife ridz to now that he would like it if she sometimes give little bit more concern for him. i am liking this sid for sure, this sid is very beautiful and very passionate.

just H_E_A_V_E_N_L_Y   and the most soul string scene ever.

siddhima are the best when they are together. without siddhima i see noting and there is nothing in dmg without sid, and that is a FACT.

Thank you so much Bani !! πŸ€— I know, the way SR communicate now-its like there are no barriers between them. They're so open with each other, it goes on to show the comfort and the understanding that they share. πŸ˜ƒ
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: JShukla

I too hope Ridz is able to sort out the priorities of her life. I'm sick of her Armaan mission..... and I'm sure even Sid is fedd up now.

Lol. I'm sure our Badtameez will bring his Chudail on track, no worries. πŸ˜†
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Yes Ridz eyes shone with LOVE..Very soon Sid WILL BE RIDZ 1st priority..I can see it coming SOON..

LOVED SID 2today...YOU ROCKED KW...love youπŸ‘

Pooja !! πŸ˜› Yeah, Badtameez will ensure that he's Chudail's first priority, no doubts on that. Chudail really takes Badtameez for granted sometimes, but her love for him literally sparkles in her eyes. :-)
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasangel

awesom post...............

Thank you so much !! πŸ˜ƒ
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: parishima

awesome post...just love SR...they are the best

Yes, SR are beautiful. 😍 Thank you so much for commenting !!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You expressed it soooo beautifully...Yes you can see the love and bonding of SR ..They do not need words to express their emotions..............😍
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

You expressed it soooo beautifully...Yes you can see the love and bonding of SR ..They do not need words to express their emotions..............😍

Thank you so much Pooja !! πŸ€— Yeah, SR don't need words.

The lovelight in their eyes.......
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG What an absolutely beautiful piece of writing. Your words have left me totally speechless. The way you have described Siddhima is unbelievable. Ridz will surely realise what she has been blessed with in her life. Sids absence will definitely bring these two closer and more deeper in love especially on Ridz part as Sid is totally fida over her but Ridz is still discovering her feelings for Sid. She will be pining terribly for Sid in his absence and he will definitely become her 1st priority. When sid was telling her his desires today I could believe how much love was in his heart for Ridz and her expressions were so unbelievable to watch.  I absolutely love the way these two are discovering each other more and more each passing day. The intensity between the two is totally visible. LOVE HAS DEFINITELY COME SOFTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND IN A BIG WAY.
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi,😊

Beautiful Post.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Poignancy At it's Best.
Take a Bow.
Well Riddhima Does'nt Express her Love But She Loves Sid Endlessly.Anyone can Feel watching it.
Sid's Words of Getting Top in her priority list & Riddhima's Moist Eyes Could Clearly tell their Love towards each other.
Sid is already the most Important Priority of Riddhima.
Riddhima's Priority List Starts on Sid & Ends on Sid.
Sid's pain of Going away from Riddhima for some time can be felt from this scene.Sid can't think of getting away from Riddhima for a moment.He's feeling like he's going away from Riddhima for a lifetime.
This is what True Love is all about.
You can't Live without Your LifePartner for a single Moment Nor You can Imagine Life without Him/Her.
The Peaceful Siddhima Hug & Sid's Kiss on Riddhima's head says that They Both have found Heaven in each other's Arms.