Siddhant-Riddhima: The Love Light in your eyes....

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i am always dreamin
of the lovelight in your eyes....

Siddhant in the precap, was at his vulnerable, fragile best. When he told his wife that once in a while, it'd be nice to be the highest in her list of priorities. Those words, his expressions said everything, how he didn't want to go away from her even for one day, how he wished that for just one day, it'd be about just them. The question in his eyes when he said that one little line that said so much, and the answer in Riddhima's eyes......it took my breath away. In that one second, her eyes held all the love in the universe, just for him. You could see from her expression that she'd never thought of ignoring Sid, not for one moment, but she's so secure about his presence in her life, like the sun, or the sky maybe, whose presence we never question, that she'd hadn't realized that Sid was feeling a little neglected, that the sun, the center of the universe could feel ignored too. The love in her eyes was so overwhelming, that it soothed all of Sid's anxieties, answered all his questions. And the way they just settled into each other's arms, the way they just fit, its like they were always meant to be, never apart.

-Aditi
Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail

Thank you so much Pavs !!

-Aditi

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi beautifully described...luv the way u described nd analyzed the precap...!!!! nd love the title too....!!!!

i don't wat to say...u said it all...Riddhima is so used 2 having Sid in her life that she doesn't realize that sometimes he feels ignored....it's lyk u said she's so secure about his presence tht she doesn't even for once think that what if Sid leaves her or what if he's away from her....i can't say anything else...in this short and really really sweet post you said it all...!!!!! FANTASTIC POST 👏

Love Always,
Zarqa❤️
Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Aditi brilliantly said!

I know the scene should so much esp the fact that Riddhima never meant to ignore him but he has always been there. I think the two days he is away for is going to make Riddhima realise how important Sid has become in her life because he has been there with her everyday this is the first time they are going to be apart.
immini thumbnail
loved ur post yar..awsum..
Angelic_J thumbnail

Aditi you describe SR beautifully😍😍😍 I love your posts😳

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Aditi beautifully described...luv the way u described nd analyzed the precap...!!!! nd love the title too....!!!!

i don't wat to say...u said it all...Riddhima is so used 2 having Sid in her life that she doesn't realize that sometimes he feels ignored....it's lyk u said she's so secure about his presence tht she doesn't even for once think that what if Sid leaves her or what if he's away from her....i can't say anything else...in this short and really really sweet post you said it all...!!!!! FANTASTIC POST 👏

Love Always,
Zarqa❤️

Thank you so much Zarqa !! 🤗 You're absolutel;y right, she's never not had Sid around. So she has no idea at all what his going away could do to her. She's been spoiled rotten by Sid, she expects him to be around 24x7. 😆
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u girls. The precap was awesome... and it will make their relation even stronger
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Aditi brilliantly said!

I know the scene should so much esp the fact that Riddhima never meant to ignore him but he has always been there. I think the two days he is away for is going to make Riddhima realise how important Sid has become in her life because he has been there with her everyday this is the first time they are going to be apart.

Thank you so much Nikita !! 😛 Yes, Riddhima doesn't know what it feels like not having the one you rely on every moment of the day around. She takes it for granted that he's always been there, and he'll always be there. I think this little trip ought to do her a world of good. 😆
lulu99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful post. touched my heart.

tkz.