Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
adi, that was beautifully written . I just hope ridz will  realise how much he means to her coz she seems to have taken him for granted
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ginac

OMG What an absolutely beautiful piece of writing. Your words have left me totally speechless. The way you have described Siddhima is unbelievable. Ridz will surely realise what she has been blessed with in her life. Sids absence will definitely bring these two closer and more deeper in love especially on Ridz part as Sid is totally fida over her but Ridz is still discovering her feelings for Sid. She will be pining terribly for Sid in his absence and he will definitely become her 1st priority. When sid was telling her his desires today I could believe how much love was in his heart for Ridz and her expressions were so unbelievable to watch.  I absolutely love the way these two are discovering each other more and more each passing day. The intensity between the two is totally visible. LOVE HAS DEFINITELY COME SOFTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND IN A BIG WAY.

Thank you so much Gina !! πŸ˜ƒ

I love you for writing the bits in blue. πŸ€— Honestly, there's so much love that its tangible in a way sometimes. The way they look at each other, talk to each other, talk about each other, and they way they just fit  so beautifully into each others arms.....its beautiful to watch.

@ Pink: Love has definitely come softly for them. I think Lennie said this long ago, "Love comes softly". 😳

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. 😊
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: mknageswari

superb yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much !! πŸ˜›
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Aditi,😊

Beautiful Post.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Poignancy At it's Best.
Take a Bow.
Well Riddhima Does'nt Express her Love But She Loves Sid Endlessly.Anyone can Feel watching it.
Sid's Words of Getting Top in her priority list & Riddhima's Moist Eyes Could Clearly tell their Love towards each other.
Sid is already the most Important Priority of Riddhima.
Riddhima's Priority List Starts on Sid & Ends on Sid.
Sid's pain of Going away from Riddhima for some time can be felt from this scene.Sid can't think of getting away from Riddhima for a moment.He's feeling like he's going away from Riddhima for a lifetime.
This is what True Love is all about.
You can't Live without Your LifePartner for a single Moment Nor You can Imagine Life without Him/Her.
The Peaceful Siddhima Hug & Sid's Kiss on Riddhima's head says that They Both have found Heaven in each other's Arms.

Thank you so much for replying Jatin. πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly, what you said, Riddhima's world begins and ends with Sid, only she needs to let him know that a bit more often. And they don't need to communicate with words, its all there in their eyes.

And like you said, their hug yesterday was so peaceful, so serene, like it was always meant to be. 😳
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

aditi....... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—.........

amazing post.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..........

beautifully penned down the siddhima scene......m left speechless here......i give you a standing ovation......nothing more to say.....
you are a star..... ⭐️ ⭐️
loads of love ❀️ ❀️
mayuri ❀️ ❀️
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

adi, that was beautifully written . I just hope ridz will  realise how much he means to her coz she seems to have taken him for granted

Shamil ji !! πŸ€—

No worries, Riddhima'll realize it soon enough. You know, all of us take certain things for granted, our families, the sun, the sky. They're always there for us, and we presume that they'll always be there, we take them as a given. Its the same thing with Riddhima. She's never known what it would be like if Sid wasn't around. She takes his presence like a given in her life, so I suppose thats where her complacency comes from. I think, hopefully, that when Sid goes away, she'd understand what exactly he means to her.

Thank you so much for replying. πŸ€—
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

aditi....... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—.........

amazing post.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..........

beautifully penned down the siddhima scene......m left speechless here......i give you a standing ovation......nothing more to say.....
you are a star..... ⭐️ ⭐️
loads of love ❀️ ❀️
mayuri ❀️ ❀️

Thank you so much Mayuri πŸ€— !! It really, really means a lot to me. You're so incredibly sweet !! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much for reading and commenting. πŸ˜›
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@StarshineHues........aditi.........i had to comment on such a brilliantly written post..........thanks for writing it......loved it completely.......m in awe of it.....
please pm me when you make a post in MF......
loads of love ❀️ ❀️
mayuri ❀️ ❀️
wow yaar........u r just tooooooooooo good

the best part of ur posts is the topic title

it says it all

tk a bow gal.........u rock big time