IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
(Hey guys...most of my one shots will be post baby, so bear with me...I will write some pre-baby ones if you like..and thanks for appreciating 'Khuda Jaane Ke Kya Hua', really liked your comments.)

(Preview: On learning Dev's scamster business dealings, including the one he made with Daarji, Maan kicks him and Naintara out, letting Geet stay in the office, much to the displeasure of Sasha and Tasha.)
Rule 1: Never, ever try to argue with your boss, no matter how hot he is.

Geet tried her best to quieten the baby. She didn't have to try hard, as every employee, with the exception of Sasha and Tasha crowded around the girl admiring her dimples and half-open blue eyes.

"Oh she's cho chweet!!!" gushed Pinky, pulling Pia's cheeks. "Oh Geet, please give her to me and do your work yaar, don't worry."

"What's happening?" Maan asked irritably.

"Maan sir, come and see the baby," Adi said, pushing up his glasses.

"Oh ho, so now Khurana Constructions had turned into a daycare service," Maan remarked sarcastically. "Get back to your seats. Let Geet handle the baby."

Geet shot him the death glare. He simply smirked and walked into his cabin.

Leaving Pia in a peaceful slumber in her pram, Geet walked into the cabin and began her Rajdhani Express, Hoshiarpur-Delhi and return. "You don't understand the challenges a working woman has to face. Tum mardo ki yahi problem hoti hai!!!"

"You can leave the office," said Maan, casually yawning. For some reason he didn't feel like letting off steam that day.

Maybe it had something to do with that adorable baby girl-or maybe her even more adorable mother.

"I know where you're going," said Geet, her tone dangerous.

"Where?" asked Maan, trying to keep a straight face.

"Oof!" she said, and walked out, leaving Maan biting his tongue hard to keep himself from laughing.

Yeh Maan ko kya ho gaya hai?

Rule 2:Never steal a baby from her mother

It was time for pack up, and Geet turned to the pram, only to see Pia was missing. She let out a shriek.

"Pia!" she shouted and started combing the entire office for her baby. By the time she had checked the last floor, she was in tears.

Then she saw Maan sitting in her chair, playing with the baby.

"You idiot!!!" she shouted, snatching Pia away. "Kahaan Kahaan nahin nahin dhoonda!! Tumhe kya hak hai use choone kaa! Tum uske pitaa nahin ho!!"

She saw Maan's jaws drop down. An angry look on his face, he carefully placed Pia in the pram and said, "Haa haa, mujhe kya hak hai." And seeing that he strolled away, his fists clenched.

"Hai, yeh maine kya keh diya," she thought.

Rule 3: The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Geet reached home, and after putting Pia to sleep, she went to the kitchen and started making parathas.

"Geet! I'm hungry!!!"

Geet walked into the dining room and put two steaming buttery aloo parathas on Maan's plate.

"I'm sorry for today," she said quietly.

"Hmmm," he said, scarfing down the parathas.

"Typical guy," she thought, "as if eating chillies everytime we go to the dhaba is not enough."

"What?" asked Maan, narrowing his eyes.

"Nothing," she said, sighing. What a hard task it was to be Maan Singh Khurana's wife.

(Haha...did you'll expect that? Hope you liked it! 😊 If there are any loopholes, do post a reply explaining where they are.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Such a cuteeee os.
Write more maneet os.

Fatima
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was sooo cute! <3
Definitely didn't expect it to end like that!
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww.......
that was really very cute..........
who says only CVs r unpredictable!!😆
Edited by MaanEET_FAN - 13 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
That was sweet
I thought you only write on taAnu...But good to see you here
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
a suchhhhh asweet os do rite more
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that was really very cute.....
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I actually didnt get d context in which u wrote d os, i mean d situation maaneet are in at this time? They are married i sps.. Bt are they in love 2? Or still in a denial phase? Coz she actually scolded him for playing wid d baby... Anyway i liked reading it:-)
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
relii relii cute n funny x ðŸ˜†
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@IndigoBlues: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊