Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Richa: lol i agree but u see MSK knows in his heart that he loves Geet but wont accept till Geet herself confess which is impossible so as jyoti said at the end of the day Maan is gonna confess anyhow๐Ÿ˜ƒ
What we have to see it till when Maan is gonna be a bheegi bhilli๐Ÿ˜›

@Sonia: Me also want Maan-heart talk i mean he can accept that in his heart atleast im sure his ego wont mind that๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† sucha akdoo MSK is by God!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Richa and Suhaani:If Maan is not confessing to himself because of his ego,that doesn't make him a weak person when it comes to supporting Geet in the future..those r altogether different issues..u don't need to love someone to support that person...In HP whatever Maan did for Geet to protect her life was not out of any love for her..he did it for humanity sake๐Ÿ˜ณ..same way when it comes to supporting Geet we saw Maan cancelling a 100crore deal for Geet in her support...then removing that Rahul from the project again in her support...these two instances hv proved what Maan can do in Geet's support whether he confesses his feelings to himself or not๐Ÿ˜ณ...and he will confess to himself as well as to Geet..give him some time..wait for next week๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
SuhaniSonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Me loved that ... seriously ... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Only you would love that here. I now find it humorous as well. ๐Ÿ˜† But I have a feeling most others here won't. ๐Ÿ˜” I just hope I am not told off.
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Richa I think u have missed out Maan's confessions till date. First of all u have to understand the guy, his nature and personality before u start analyzing his actions. Can u imagine MSK going and randomly confessing to Geet ILU, well I can't!
He has to test her feelings first, see whether she feels something for him or not and then only he will openly confess.
And to me he has said she is hers in not so many words maybe but at least 4 times if I count today's episode as well. He stood up to rashika rathod in front of every1, he told Geet that he won't allow any outsider to insult her in any ways, he almost blurted to dadi y'day if geet looks for girls for me then what about geet herself and today that blatant confession to geet herself which he cleverly rectified later.
So u see he is no doubt whatsoever that geet is the one for him but is only waiting for some confirmation or signs from geet's side. Also he told her y'day itself how he felt when she spoke of leaving him for good, that was so openly said by Maan, just try to look in between the lines and read his eyes and u will know where he stands as far as geet is concerned!
bDgT thumbnail
@Sun: Kya hua? Arre devils are a shanth lot! Rules are made to be broken that is what makes us devils! Right!
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SuhaniSonia

Only you would love that here. I now find it humorous as well. ๐Ÿ˜† But I have a feeling most others here won't. ๐Ÿ˜” I just hope I am not told off.

It was indeed COOL and Fun ... I am like finally a post ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Others would too ...   I understand.๐Ÿค—

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
I know Bri and Jyo!! I get that the ego gets in the way. But come on, one does think things!!  Like, I may like someone but I won't tell them till they tell me or until I know for sure they do. But despite that it doesn't change my thoughts of liking him.

I had stated before that we are seeing her views a lot more lately and I just want them to go back to his now so he can at least state to himself that he cares for her. But they seem to continuing with hers.

Its very obvious by his words and actions that he is in love or at least cares a lot but I want more. And I wouldn't have minded if he wasn't trying to trap her now.

Edited by SuhaniSonia - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A small request to everyone here: Let's not take things too seriously here and remember that it's just a show ...  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoy... logging out now. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
NaughtyNihu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post jyoti..i luved thw ay u brought into notice how maaneer are progressing towards marriage,,,,,yeh toh mere dimagh main hi nahi aya tha....๐Ÿคฃam so dumb.....lol

and yeshhh devtara,,,are really faltu ppl in luv...๐Ÿคฃ

i need a no devtara epi next week plzzz cv's lol!!!it would be treat...if th 100th epi is no devtara  one..wuuuhuuuuuu๐Ÿฅณ
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey guyz i updatd my post on PG1...
Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago