#*Devil's Den#*:MSK ka Swayambar(Index on PG1)

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Today is the first time I m doing the Udghatan of Devil's Den😆😳..So in case I make any silly mistakes ,plss forgive me☺️

Today's Episode overall was an average affair with few good and symbolic scenes here and there😳

So lets start the Rollar-Coaster Ride😎

Maan Singh Khurana ka Flop Swayambar Plan courtesy Geet-Adi:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can say this was the best part of today's episode...the grt comic timing of Geet and Adi👍🏼..now when u look at this scene logically it might not look very good because I don't think any employee will hv the courage to bad-mouth their boss in front of so many girls;I can understand that Geet wanted to get rid of those girls after getting the breaking news that MSK is arriving there😆,but still calling names for your boss in front of public looks a bit illogical to me🤔;But if I put aside the logic part and just think its a cinematic liberty taken here,then I must admit that the scene was zabardast👏😆😆;Geet's signature gaalis for Maan like dusht.. danav...khadoos..dus sir wala Raavan r now looking like compliments for that guy🤣...just look at the way Maan was standing there and enjoying the sight of his own secretary bashing him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...Now this is the change I keep talking about😳..If it was the old MSK of Hoshiyarpur then I don't think he would hv taken such insult lightly where a secretary is making fun of him in front of the crowd;But this new changed MSK takes it in such cool manner as if he really doesn't mind all that especially if its coming from Geet😉😳😳;I don't think MSK would hv reacted in similar manner if same gaalis would hv come from some other employee's mouth😉;But when it comes to Geet,he is now ready to ignore anything and everything 😳;The main purpose of showing this scene was to indicate that MSK is a changed man now when it comes to Geet😳😳...

Maan's hidden mission..Wants to find out whats there in Geet's heart and the importance of Parineeta in bringing Maneet closer:😳
I already predicted this in the last Den😃...So Maan is on some sort of mission now😛..His mission is to find out what Geet feels about him😳;Now call it a typical male ego...why can't he directly ask her ??🤔..whats the need to do all this tamasha of appointing Geet to find a girl for him who can fake in front of Dadi as the choosen one for him🤣🤣;Its obviously to find out whether Geet is feeling jealous or not😉😛;Now I won't b surprised if this new entry Parineeta is planted by Maan himself making sure that she is just opposite of Geet in terms of dressing and overall body language😛;We can clearly see that when Maan was telling Geet about his strategy of hiring a girl on contract,he was more interested in seeing Geet's reaction😉;He wanted to see whether Geet is feeling jealous or not when he gives her that notepad and asks her to write description about the girl that he would like to present in front of Dadi as if he is talking about some showpiece😆😆😆😆;But I fail to understand why Geet should hv any problem here when she knows that Maan is not interested in marriage either but is just hiring a girl for Dadi's happiness😉;In fact she should b happy that Maan is still not interested in marriage which means she has an outside chance in the future😉🤣🤣🤣🤣..ok that was a bad joke😳;But I liked the part where Geet refuses to do this task and then Maan pulls her towards him with full authority😳;It looked as if Maan wants to show his official rights on her now😉;And then when Geet goes away we can see his restlessness because Maan knows whats written in her eyes..he wants to hear it from her mouth now😳;But Maan is not understanding the simple fact that if a guy like him cannot reciprocate to his own feelings in words,then how can he expect a girl to do the same😡😕...So this is where Parineeta's entry will b effective and she might make Maan realise that he needs to confess his feelings for his dreamgirl now before its too late😳;I know we all r thinking that mayb Parineeta is brought to give makeover to Geet or make her jealous...but I m thinking otherwise😉..I think she is here to make Maan realise whats the difference between Geet and other girls in general😳;She is the one who will make Maan realise that its high time he should not only accept his feelings for Geet fully but confess it to her as well😳;His heart already knows what Geet feels for him but his mind wants confirmation from Geet's mouth to satisfy his male ego😡;But after meeting Pari,he will understand the importance of Geet in his life and the fact that he just cannot do anything without Geet's presense😳;But again this scenario comes in the picture if Parineeta is hired by Geet or Dadi.,...if Pari is hired by Maan then the same scenario completely changes and then we might see a jealous Geet in action🤔..All said and done..I can very well see that Geet will never reciprocate to her feelings in words even if Maan pulls out all his hair🤣🤣🤣🤣;So in the end Maan will hv to confess before its too late

Dev-NT's Never ending Donkey ride:🤣🤣🤣I
 Seriously don't understand what these two r upto😕..we can understand that CVs want to delay Dev-Geet meeting because of public demand..but the way they keep fighting with each other in one episode and then start romancing in another episode makes absolute no sense at all👎🏼...All I can say is that this is one Jodi which is made in hell and they r definitely made for each other😃...

The common question asked by Everyone:Will Dev become a Saint??:😆My Answer is a BIG NO😆...
CVs can never take such a huge risk for obvious reasons🤣🤣..I know why this question popped up....just because Dev said that he feels bad for what he did to Geet and so wants to know if she is doing well or not😉..Basically the CVs here r trying to show that its NT who is the real evil vamp of this show whereas Dev is someone who is not evil but a selfish guy..so in short he is not a saint😆;Even if he feels bad for Geet after finding out that she is pregnent,still do you'll think that guy will hv the courage to actually go and accept his responsibility ??..think about it😳;Chalo lets assume he even decides to accept his responsibility and gives divorce to NT for his own selfish motives sinse Geet is carrying the heir of his family in her womb😉,but still do you'll think Geet will go back to this guy ever ??😳;And once Geet opts for Maan over Dev...the evilness will automatically shift from NT to Dev🤣..in short its impossible to change someone's basic nature...Dev's nature has always been on the selfish side where he always looks for quick gains..so even if he decides to accept his responsibility it will not b because he becomes a saint😆,it will b because he wants to show to the world that he is the father of the first waaris of their family😡;But at the end of the day Maan can never allow Geet to go back to someone who just wants to use her for his own selfish motives..neither Geet is a sort of girl who will keep her self-respect aside and compromise her life with some one like Dev...so if any doubts r created regarding Dev's sainthood after today's episode😆...just get it out of your brains😉😆

Dadi puts Jewellary on Geet:Another step towards our famous Parineeta theory:😛
We already witnessed Maneet marriage in small steps each episode..the day when Geet quits..Maneet almost had a half marriage if we consider the dupatta and garland theory.😳..in yesterday's episode Maneet had completed the Gatbandhan too with Geet's dupatta stuck in Maan's vest-coat😳..And today we saw Maan's grandmother putting the jewellery on Geet which is again a part of the marriage ritual only where a girl's in-laws puts the jewellery on the girl as shagun😳;Now only part which is remaining is the sindoor and saat-pheres followed by ahem ahem☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😳;Once thats done in some symbolic way..Geet becomes a Parineeta for Maan☺️..Again I repeat Parineeta is not just about completing the official marriage ritual..its about acceptence by your man in a rather symbolic way which makes her feel that she is a married woman from inside but mayb officially she is still unmarried😳;Today when Maan looks at Geet wearing those jewelleries..just see the way he was asking questions with his eyes☺️;It looked as if he was accepting the fact that only Geet can b my future bride..and thats where Geet becomes a Parineeta for Maan😳...I hope the CVs take this story towards this direction only ..because they r moving there step by step completing all the marriage rituals in a symbolic manner😳...And one request to the CVs..plss start giving some more signature tunes for Maneet other than Mahiiii...too much of Mahii can sometimes ruin those eye-lock moments..

Dev-Geet hide and seek game:😆
Nothing to say here..its just for the fillers😆😉..I m fine with it considering the fact that Guru was not well this week..so he had to shoot for limited hours and u need such small fillers here and there to make it a 22min episode😊...And don't worry these two r not meeting on monday😆😆..but Dadi said he already selected a girl for Maan and wants Dev to meet her now.,..mayb its Pari ??🤔...lets see😳

Overall if I had to give rating to this episode ..I will rate it 7/10...😳...

Now shoot everyone with your analysis😛
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Index of Members Analysis and Discussions on various pages

Check Page 1 for Detailed Analysis by Jyoti, Ayesha, Ash, Aditi, Priya, Doodle and Suhaani

Analysis by Swatichowdhary and Ighosh:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1460986?pn=7

Analysis bvy Akriti Lath on FB posted by Doodle here on IF:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1460986?pn=43

Discussions

Page 1-15:Discussion about Maan's behaviour and whether he is right in wanting a confession/confirmation from Geet first about her feelings😛

Page 15-18:Discussion about the phase between realisation and confession😳

Page 15-27:Discussion about a riddle given by me regarding Maan applying reverse psychology theory on Geet by asking her to b his partner in crime in his fake-engagement theory😈

Page 27-31:Discussion about Gurmeet's Ghajini look😆😳

Page 31-35:Discussion about Nissar's direction in that Geet-Adi scene where Geet starts calling names for Maan..was it right or wrong ??

Page 35-44:Random discussion about my riddle regarding Fake marriage and fake engagement theory😆.

Page 45-116:Random discussions about Friday's episode+Discussions about Hoshiyarpur Episodes+Good news about Geeet being the no.1 show on IF in chaskameter ranking

Page 117 onwards:Discussions about the  new spoiler pictures for upcoming episodes

Special Analysis by Doodle regarding why Maan might go for Contract Engagement with Geet:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1460986?pn=117

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED
edited:

Yello awesome devils! Ayesha's here 😎 ROFLL. Great post jyo ! i loved reading every bit of it 😊 it kinda made the episode a whole lot better for me.😆 the first part was good. i didn't find that logical either 😆 and adi and geet were hilarious together but that annoying laugh of adi is so irritating 😡😆 DEv and NT. i wonder how they are even LIVING together 🤣 their relationship has no honesty/trust, heck i won't even call it a relationship! 😆 I find it extremely unsensible and really really weird how they are fighting one day and romancing the other 🤣 btw, NT looked like a witch today! 😆 no offense to the actress but the wig made her look like a churaail 🤣
The best part of the episode was how maan confessed his love. That the girl he wants is only geet 😍 that was sort of a confession 😆 but then again he twisted his words exactly the same way i predicted 🤣 "tum hi dhoond sakti ho" LMFAO. i knew that was coming. still happy that it was not an imagination 😆 and the entire staff ran outta the out house when maan entered 🤣 ROFL! the wedding jewels scene was cute! i loved it 😊 cause it was so random! and the way maan looked at her, that was even cuter! LMFAO the roaming around with jewels 😆 i bet that was for the "maan taking off jewelry" scene OMGSH. if that happens, i'll deffo escape to your swarglok 😍 the worst part of the epi was the hide and seek between dev and geet 🤣 i mean i know they are not gonne see eachother. but whenever they are so close and don't meet seems so illogical! 😆 but again, it's a soap 😆 i bet the truth'll be out by next friday 😆😊 i hope cause i wanna see maan supporting geet 😊 and the confession 😍
the maaaahiiiii made me want to hang someone 🤣 no offense to mahi lovers but i don['t like it being played so much. they should have a new bg score, and they should play maahiiiiii tooo but not so much 😆
Over all, it was an okay episode. i'd rate it 6/10. 😆 but again, we can't expect everything to be perfect. bechare director ji is down with malaria 😆 so i ahve nothing against him.. it must be making him go all nutty 😆
AND i'm no good with symbolism 😆 so the only thing i came up with: ROFL:
geet was in wedding jewels while playing hide and seek with dev. is that symbolic?! ROFLMAO 🤣
Edited by cooldude10 - 13 years ago
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Edited.

@Jyo - Awesome post as always. Loved it.

@doodle - Wonderful analysis dear. I liked the way you addressed the issues raised after the episode aired.

@all - Great work everybody!! Rock on.

My two cents:

The beginning of the episode was great. Geet-Adi duo rocks!! They have a certain comic chemistry where in they complement each other perfectly. The main aim of the scene was good - to get the girls going. But what I did not like was what Geet was talking about Maan. Between them, whatever she says is ok, but not to the whole world. Let us not forget that he has a career. Those dialogues given to Geet were very childish.

Maan's entry and his reactions to Geet's accusations were good. Most of us had predicted that he would say that Geet is the only person who could find a girl for him. I loved the way you kept his character intact. Kudos for that. MSK might be in love, but he will not take accusations hurled at him lightly. I liked the way he came back at Geet with all that passion and anger. The only difference between Maan earlier and Maan now is along with the anger, there's passion in him.

I guess the reason why Maan wants a contract engagement is two-fold. One is to make sure Dadi doesn't get upset with his decision not to get married and secondly to gauge Geet's reaction to it. But I did not understand the reason for this contract engagement and marriage stuff. Maybe we will have to wait for a few more days to know the exact reason behind Maan's idea. Geet refusing to go along with Maan because she doesn't like it is great and here Geet's character is kept intact.

Maan wants Geet to confess what he sees in her eyes. Maan has an inclination about Geet's feelings. I would not call this Maan's ego. Once bitten, twice shy - guess this applies to Maan. He is not a person who would wear his heart on his sleeve only to be trampled upon. Its only in the last few days has he seen a difference in Geet's behavior towards him. He wants to confirm what his heart sees. Maan wants everything perfect and the only thing that maybe scares him is rejection. So I guess his way of thinking is justified. Wonder how far he would go to get Geet to confess her feelings. I am also thinking that this is the way Maan would get to know the truth from Geet - for now she will be compelled to reveal her past to him. We all know how persuasive Maan can be. A nice foundation for Maan getting to know the truth about her past than her just blurting it out of the blue.

The Parineeta theory seems to be in full force now. Dadi trying to adorn Geet with the jewels was kind of random. It would have been nice if there was a nice scene leading to it. Guess thats what we call cinematic liberties. Drashti looked very beautiful in that scene. And Maan's reaction was worth watching. His eyes were full of adoration for that vision in front of his eyes. As Jyo and Doodle mentioned, this was the Roka ceremony for Maaneet wedding - for Geet being his Parineeta.

Dev - NT. I do not want to talk about these two. They are a match made perfect for each other. I sometimes fail to understand these two.

The Dev-Geet misses are becoming a bit too much. I know we will have a confrontation soon. It would be good if we have a bang on confrontation instead of a number of such near-miss incidents.

A few things to ponder maybe?

- The background music of Mahi is becoming very repetitive and a bit loud too. Can we please have some subtle instrumental music in the background? We have actors who portray their feelings so beautifully. Why spoil it with loud noise?

- Regarding the staring sessions, can we please have an internal dialogues between the characters so that we can know what is going on in their minds at that particular moment? I agree silence is golden, but sometimes it helps to know what others are thinking.

Given that Gurmeet and Nissar are not well, this was a good episode. But CVs you have gotten us used to perfection and sometimes when that perfection is not achieved, it disappoints us.

Lastly Get well soon Mr. Director. We need you back.
Edited by ash08 - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow jyots...superb as alwaz...👏👏👏
👏
d epi startd wid hilarious scene......i m Lovinnnnnn.....ADEET(adi n geet)...der frndshp..tuning...is too gud.....its gud to c grwin new frndshp..👍🏼.
👍🏼👍🏼

nw i wonder hw geet managed 2 b so loud n bold in front of all des Big shot girls...lk hw Adi said ystrde....geet who otherwise gets blank in front of all d clients....guess coz her she hd to describen criticize MSK till d core ......😆😆😆
..so she ws pretty confident....
....bt i think thoda limit main rehna chahiye tha....dat dusst raavan is kinda k in front of dadi bt out siders....shw sum respect ya..😕.he is d MSK...⭐️
⭐️
d scene ws funny...d way geet ws describin maan n hw Adi ws supportin n nt at times..humare sir karodo mein ek hai...lekin....attitude khaduss....adi sir aapne unhe last time kab smile karte dekha tha...smile toh unse kosso durr hai.........

n wen maan entered both wer lk..........Adi........
......n GEET ..

as most of us predicted abt maan twistin his wrds....geet went blank....
nw wat i think here is nt only Maan is tryin to ensure dat geet is hvin same feelings fr him...bt also......
.his ego agn is poppin out....

..lk d way he said....main yeh sabbit kar dunga ke MAAN SINGH KHURANA kabhi galat nahi ho sakta........he wants her 2 hv feelings fr him so dat he can go ahead bt at d same time ...he wants 2 ensure dat he is nt wrong so dat he doesnt get rejected by her...n dt he is alwaz rite n nva wrong.....so dats his ego.... .....

geet on d other hand is jealous already n at d same time she din expect maan 2 say sumthin lk girl on contract n all...coz she thinks marriage is sacred institution kinda...

..both things wer evident wen she said nahi main aapke liye ladki nahi dhundungi..😳😳.😳

..it wud b fun 2 c hw geet tackles wid her jealous n insecurity wen pari enters on monday or tuesday may b....

nw i found dadima a bit ovr 2day....bt m thankful 2 d CVs fr nt gvin us dos gheesee peete dialogues....lk in evry shw....."yeh kanngan  mere saas ne  mujhe pehli baar dekha tab diye the...aur yeh humare khadani jhevar hai....🤣🤣🤣

....dos typical repitative dialogues...

bt thanx CVs n esp Dialogue writer fr sparin us dat horror....👏

Dev n NT.....: 2day aftr Dev n NT conversation .....ders sumthin big abt d KHurana family n brothers which is on way 2 b revealed......

Dev said "tab toh tumne gaalat insaan ko choona hai...mere paas khudd ka kuch bhi nahi...".😳😳😳

..dat kinda indicates dat he is nt real khurana....he may b step brother.....nw toh m mre excited fr Vicky 2 enter.....bt nt B4 confession...Dev Geet confrontation.....

Dev n  geet wer vry close frm meetin 2day......guess its gonna b dhamaka on 100th epi..if nt...it mite b cmin soon...fr sure...widhin 2 weeks....

dats it frm my side guyz....😃
Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited.😆

Loved your detailed analysis Jyo.😃

An okay episode .....but no complaints......after yesterdays excitement .....a bit of calmness is always welcome.....there might be different reasons ....Nissar falling sick .....making sure that there are many  more episodes in the kitty ...giving Guru a bit of rest .....and so on.😊

Lots of cliched stuff.....hit and miss.....we know that Dev wont see her ..but still it will be interesting to watch how things will unfold..Big bro coming to his girl's rescue as always....Btw did she enter Maan's room ?😆....just a wild guess as to what can happen .....Dev has almost entered.....but before he can investigate furthur ...he might hear a voice asking him ''Tum yahaan kya karrehe ho?''...and it might be like the hum tum episode where Maan does'nt take Dev's name (because Geet is aeound)..but just talks to him....Dev might tease him about the possible bride that  Daadi has found for him .....and Maan will drive him away saying ..what ladki ?... enters the room , closes the door ..and whom does he find here ?...his bride all decked up and then we can sure guess what will happen....drool time .😉😍😆

Trying to redeem Dev's character ?!!!!!😡😲   i dont know how its even possible.... he  has destroyed a girl ...never shown any remorse until  now ....today of course there's a realisation  ..a feeling of guilt ...Will he fall for geet  IF he gets to know that she's carrying his baby?....thats definitely not something that i am looking forward to ...And i do agree with you here Jyo ...Dev can never turn good..Of course these days he is being the perfect loving, mischevious, teasing younger brother.But we have seen earlier an undercurrent of resentment against  his elder bro. And if  a situation arises where Geet chooses ( i mean a situation where she is asked to do so....its a typical soap thing na?....) Maan over him then its all the more going to manifest itself ,though he may not have the courage to make it very obvious ....

One gets a feeling that the CV's are playing smart  with Dev's characterisation ....at least for the moment. He does'nt loook and act like a typical negative character....the actor , Abhinav is good looking and charming .....Now how will the average soap viewer ( without the privelege of Jyo's spoilers😉😆) see Dev ?....Some might sympathise with him and see NT as the root of all evil ...so the blame for what happened to Geet , both the fake wedding and the baby , will shift to her. So after todays admission of guilt and remorse  people might speculate on whom Geet will choose if finally Dev decides to accept her .Well we have no doubt as to who her choice will be .....but then the women characters in our soaps are always annoyingly and irritatingly self-sacrificing specimens who'll never be bold enough to do what they truly want and  should do.

So what did NT find in Dev .....sure its him being the waaris of Khurana khandan....sure lady we never had any doubts about that 🤣🤣....But the real waaris is else where now .... and when NT comes to know  about it  .....then we can be sure that she would'nt stop at anything to destroy  the baby.

Geet and Adi make a cute pair ....but the opening scene....Just what was THAT!!😲😡. I do understand that she wanted to scare the girls ..but  parts of it were definitely OTT...saying those things to those girls!!!...about Maan!!😲.😕.And then couln't accept this idea of calling girls for an interview...😲..is it some job interview ?!!😲But anyway its a soap ..why take it too seriously.😆

.And you are right ....one can always imagine how the earlier Maan would have reacted to something like that .he it looked like he was enjoying it ..had that tiny smile. Loved it when she refused to take down his 'specifications' 😆....but it would have been nice if they had shown her being shocked at his words .....anything  fake related to a marriage should have brought about a stronger reaction from her ...and her pain too ..considering the fact that she herself is a victim of that.😊

But its always a HOTTTTTTT moment when he asserts himself 😳 ...and i guess we'll never be tired of seeing him pull her towards him with so much raw  passion....well he's been doing that right from the day he met her ....its almost as if its his birthright.Aahh the things this man can do to ones heart!!!!  😍🤪Does GC realsie how good he's  especially in these kind of scenes?. I so wish some journalist would ask him that question ....would love to get a frank answer too.😉😆

Now Jyo  i always feel so happy to find the Parineeta theory alive and well.🤣🤣 Seriously yaar... Well cant forget it coz we spend  some precious hours on a Sunday to make sense of that! --  Who is Parineeta? riddle.  😆😆😆.

Yes the theory gets stronger everyday....and todays jewellery scene therefore is not a random recyling of a typical movie/soap scene.Loved Maan immediately turning all soft when he saw his beautiful bride.She too did'nt fail to catch it .😳😆

So you want a perfect girl ?!!!! 🤣 ..well who can be more perfect for you than this girl ..mature and subdued one day ....a bumbling chirpy  chatterbox another day ....so predictable ! 😆..and btw  are'nt you too predictable Mr.Perfect? ....you shout at  her one second .....look longingly into her eyes at the next  second.So perfect for each other.😆 

Now to the big debate about why he does'nt confess.😆.Why am i not surprised at his behaviour...yes its about the male ego ...in general.But its much much more than that. Now from his POV...he can read her eyes ....that she's going through the same feelings as he is . Now whats worrying him is her willingness to go away from him..the readiness to leave her job ..not accept his offer of appiontment. And now happily hunting for a bride for him!!!Shocked😕He is frustrated that he is getting these contradictory signals from her  ....As he himself said yesterday .....the same person who questions him when he goes away for a few hours ..is willing to go away from his life forever.😕😆.How do you make sense of that!

So why does'nt he confess?.. perhaps he wants to be absolutely sure?.....afraid of being regected ?...just playing safe.?.being cautious ?...a bit of everything..thats what i think......Maybe he has learnt some lessons from the past   ....well is'nt that typical human behaviour?...not just the case of male ego .....well.. we all have our ego.....i can so relate to his behaviour here......😳😃

But then soon ... a moment will come when he will be able to successfully conquer both his doubts and fears and his ego too.....and i dont think that moment is far away...Needless to say ...Cant wait for that moment.😳

Hey what's whats this new game ? laying a trap for Geet?😉😆..make sure you dont get trapped in your own net..😉🤣🤣 

Ok we have this huge hype about a dhamakedaar 100th episode?.....Would'nt it be wonderful if we get a one hour special.....any chances for it?......Can you take it up with your source..Jyo?

*And then i did'nt read your spoilers and theories in this thread before posting this take...so will see them now ..if there are any*😉😆 .....and there's a PM  waiting for your reply.😊

Edit:

Seen them😆 ....and the first thing i want to tell the CV's......

Its our  MSK -- Please Handle With Care ......😉😆

whatever you make him do 😉😆 .... please do not destroy the essence of his character 😊 .... learn lessons from those serials that have destroyed some promising and well-loved characters...destroyed them beyond recognition.😡 We fully understand your compulsions and need to exploit the Maneet chemistry..but any twists and turns....surprises... do not make it seem forced...blend it well with the original story ..use all your creativity.....we will settle for nothing but the best.

...and yeah do agree with many here..... i will be the happiest if you prolong this courtship period...thats always the best part of a love story..Smile

But then i do have faith in Nissar and team....hope you wont let us down😃
Edited by Priya. - 13 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
"Pyar ka Ehsaas":- Part VI Fusion of Enigma, Admiration and Possession

Yelloooo all my Friends, Devils, CVs and Nissar. Here I am again as usual doing my job. Am I in a mood to criticize or praise? Lets see am in both moods.

Before I start do you all see some changes? I bet ya, you do. Hmmm. My devil friends requested me not to be angry with Mr. Director at least today. So, I thought fine. Not today. It his D –day.

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Nissar. May God bless you and all your dreams come true. Just remember that "Whatever with the past has gone, the best is yet to come." Happy Birthday once again.⭐️ ⭐️

Lets come to the episode. See my logical brain has started questioning. Till date was thinking Adi and Geet were helping Dadima being marriage consultants. I know Nissar you are now not well and I also know that without your approval your assistant cannot shoot any scene. So, tell me frankly was this your idea of Geet and Adi briefing would be brides???? I mean I always admired the sensibility in you and your thoughts…
I just cannot believe this is Nissar's idea. A Big PATHETIC One. I mean you have literally brought down the image of MSK here. Seriously I don't want to bash you today but you have forced me to the limit.

I understand you wanted to show the change in Maan when it comes to Geet. But this was a very bad way of doing it. You not only brought down the image of Maan infront of Adi but also infront of those girls.
And above all when a girl started to weave some feelings for a man generally she respects him from within. Now you may want to say that she did this to get rid of the girls, but this idea was way beyond illogical. There could have been 1000 odd ways Geet and Adi could have made the girls leave from there but this way is at all NOT ACCEPTABLE. I am not Satisfied. You tried to make it a funny scene but instead it turned out ot be a way below the average scene.👎🏼

Having said that the only part I liked is when Maan overhearing Geet and then the duo eye lock and embarrassing scene and then upon seeing Maan, Geet dropped the paper weight and Adi caught it and the expression that Adi gave was a billion dollar one. Hats off to them for that.👏

Now lets move on to the next part. Yup, as per the title I will state unlike many fellow devils that today the relationship of Maan and Geet were more of a fusion of the above three.

Fusion of Enigma, Admiration and Possession

I am proud of your thought process here Nissar. The entire sequence of Maan and Geet in today's episode was very acutely depicted.
You really have taken into consideration all the parameters that act as a catalyst in this "Phase of Love". I don't know whether you read my analysis daily or not where I always tell you to take this phase slowly but even if you don't read my analysis then also I will say you are doing a FANTASTIC Job here by taking it slow.

This phase is very important for the love birds not only to understand each other and grow stronger, fonder and deeper but also for the viewers it would be very easy to justify why Maan will be extra supportive to Geet when the truth will be out in the open.

As you all who follow my analysis daily, you have seen I tried to mention all the parameters that act as a catalyst in this Phase of Love. Be it Selfless Romance, Ecstasy, Epiphany, Chagrin. Today we could witness the fusion of enigma, admiration and possession. I will try answer all your questions here regarding Maan and Geet's perplexing behavior.

Let us shift our focus to Thursday's epi. When Maan and Geet met each other after a day's gap we could sense the ecstasy and chagrin. Right??? And what happened after that??? Maan comes to know from Dadima that Geet has agreed to search for a bride for him. Tell me here if you all put yourself in Maan's shoes how you all will react??? Will you be perplexed or not??? I would. I would feel all this while I was thinking that he has feelings for me then how come he is searching a groom for me???

So, if today when Maan was confronting Geet about this bride searching issue I felt it very much justified. Just don't forget Maan's characteristics. He is very much a proactive person. That means he thinks twice before doing any job.

Hence a character like him, who himself is very enigmatic, it is very necessary to understand Geet's enigmatic behavior. Geet is a very indecisive person. The one moment she thinks of doing something then the other moment she thinks of doing something else. So, there is definitely some kind of clash in thoughts between them is bound to happen.

I do not agree with most of you that it is Ego of Maan in making first Geet confiding her feelings in him. Maan had taken his sweet time in accepting his feelings for Geet then how come you all think he will so easily confess his feelings even without knowing Geet's feelings for him. As far as I have studied Maan's character once he accepts certain things he never backs off and also he is more than determined when he gulps certain goals to be achieved.

On the other hand did you see Geet how she reacted when Maan talked about how he wants his wife-to-be should be and contract marriage? She was also perplexed by Maan's behavior. I must say I am enjoying this Phase of Love where both the love birds is giving neck to neck competition to each other in making the other person confess first. They both are trying every possible way to bind each other in love. So, here we see the possession in both but mainly in Maan. See like the saying:-
"All is fair in Love and War".

A step ahead in Parineeta metaphor:-

All this while we have seen the Garland and Ghoonghat ritual, gatbandhan ritual yesterday and today we have witnessed the Ashirwaadi ritual namely in bengali….or basically Roka ceremony called in north and west India. Here as you all know that the bride been blessed with all the jewelery and garments basically to book the bride for the groom. So, here's the symbolism that Geet been chosen as the bride for Maan here. Only phases will be ahead is Saat vachan and the Sindoor which will also eventually happen. So, Geet moves a step ahead in becoming Maan's Parineeta. Again, Parineeta is used here as a metaphor and not a married woman. A woman is married in soul with her husband doen't require to have the officical ritual been completed. A woman is named a Parineeta when her man accepts her as his solely in terms of everything. She may be officially unmarried but spiritually married to her Man. That is Geet, a Parineeta for you in true sense. Hence, good job done by Nissar and CVs in presenting the Parineeta concept in a symbolic manner.

Here would like to state that you can see the admiration in Maan's face after seeing Geet as his bride. Wow. That was too much.

I hope I made myself clear in answering all your doubts about Maan and Geet's behavior.

Now let us come to the other side of the story. – NT-Dev.:- I had a laugh riot today when NT said that She fell for Dev as he is drop dead gorgeous. I want to thank the Script Writer who writes her lines….
OMG…Imagine if Dev is drop dead gorgeous then I can easily say that Nissar Parvez is Bollywoood's Top Hero. She is the limit baby. 🤣 😆

One request to the Script Writers. Pl check the language while writing a script. "Anyways" is the wrong word. The correct word is "Anyway". This is a very common mistake everybody does. It really hurts when you hear wrong English. So, pl do have the proof reading done before handing over the scripts to the actors.

We can as it is forget the Dev and Geet bumping scene….It was just a filler and not gonna happen soon.
One more thing I forgot to mention that don't be afraid about Dev being a positive character. Remember he is a spineless character and a chameleon. He will change color when ever needed. He at the moment might be feeling guilty but when time will come to take up the responsibility of the baby if at all, he will be the first person to run away.
So, don't even think that Dev can be a positive character.

Lastly, just want to say "Take Care Nissar". I am not referring to you as Mr. Director here as personally I am not angry with you but with some of your work and certain decisions.

One more thing, I really didn't like the Mahi BG Score in the first interaction. It was so so loud that even the intense eye locking scenes were lost in the BG Score.

Over to you all to join the discussion. Feel free to shoot me:-

P.S.:- @ all Devils. Here is the link for my take in FB. Pl join in there and post your views on today's episode. You can find that in the Discussions tab also and named "Eagle Eye - Constructive Criticism" by Doodle Berry for episode on 12th Aug.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=109723285713002&topic=379&post=4649&ref=notif¬if_t=board_post_reply#post4649

Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Tada!!

Dang!! I was hoping for the 2nd page!! 😡
😆

.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.
~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.

Edited!!

Thanks Jyo for your post and opening the Den!!

The first scene was indeed the highlight!! Nonsensical for sure but hilarious nonetheless.

I didn't get the sense that Maan was doing all this to test her. He had stated even to himself that he did not want to marry now. But I suppose that pushing her buttons can be the only reason for this. I also didn't understand why Geet was upset at all this especially knowing it wasn't a real wife he was looking for. Maybe she wanted him to directly say he wanted her and no one else?? 😕  I definitely did not understand why he thinks its fine to torture Geet when he can't express himself either. This whole seen really confused me.

Dev is not a saint and never will be. All I can say is he isn't as bad as he seemed before but still he slept with Geet out of lust knowing full well that would ruin her life.

The jewelry scene was nice and I can see the whole wedding/Parineeta thing in it but otherwise I wasn't a fan. She did look good with them on so of course he would stare but it didn't do anything for me.

I kept wondering if I was falling out of love with the show because nothing really pulled me in today but then I remembered yesterday was fantastic so.. all in all not bad. I would agree with 6 - 7 out of 10.

Edited by SuhaniSonia - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Jyo congrats on ur first den opening... awesome update...  

My take  -

The episode started off with geet describing Maan'.. Geet ladkiyonko bhagana chahti hai'.. haan haan geet maan is very very handsome,'😛 has attitude, is quite rude, doesn't talk too much, keep yelling at u, behaves like a dusht danav etc etc' but that's what makes him hawwwwt'.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 That's what u like in him'. Well frankly now am kinda getting pissed with the dus siron wala ravaan n dusht danav thing'. What was she trying to do by telling this to those gals' fine she wanted to send them away but I din like what was done'. 😡😡😡😡 😡 Sorry CVs, Mr. Director' this was not done'.

But I liked adi's expression 👍🏼 and as a matter of fact, Drashti is always good with comedy'adi-geet make the scene bearable'.. din like dialogues'.👎🏼

I was hoping Maan will yell at her' I was so wanting that'. But no' maan to bechara pyaar mein pagal ho gaya hai'. Dil ki baat zubaan par aahi gayi'.uski to zubaan pe laga laga re namak ishq ka.,❤️❤️❤️❤️'. He is so soft with her'. Geet's shocked too' yeah kya hoga ya'..Finally said what was showed in the precap'mujhe jo ladki chahiye woh tum'❤️❤️❤️❤️' n mahi moment'.this moment was mahi moment' but please change the BG music mahi was good for maan's ghoooring'. Now when both r ghooring kuch naya hona chahiye na'.. out of mahi moment '

like we had all predicted'maan said tum hi dhund sakti ho'. like vrush has posted bout contract marriage, jyo has posted riddles'. Maan wants geet to search for a gal who will be willing to be his fiance before Friday'....she is 😲😲😲....  but geet denies'... Not becoz she is wants to chose herself for maan but coz the lie to daadi, deceit, contract engagement doesn't appeal to her' main yeh naukari choddungi' par aap ke liye ladki nahi dhundungi' N there she runs off''. she aint J her coz she knows maan doesnt wanna marry now... she's just disgusted that he can think bout marriage as contract.... she's had a fake marraige, duped but yet she believes marriage is sacred.... isnt liking what maan's thinking....

Maan's disturbed that whatever I tell her she says no always giving me dhamki that she will quit n go'..... maan hi maan main... na jao sainya chudake bainya....kasam tumhari main rooo padunga...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭  Aaaah so the guy is always disturbed that his wifey will leave and go' don't worry maan she aint going anywhere'not so soon'. Well the second time' sad maahi' I somehow like that music'. Maan's FB'what music was that'.???? Anyways maine pehele kaha tha na ..this munda is buzdil' wants to get the confession out of the kudi'.. boy however fast we might be'21st century n all..but gals like guys taking the first step'.

Ok NT-DEV' skip skip skip'. I hate this couple' totally filled with lie and deceit'. Dev just thinks they shud hv taken money from bro' before playing with someone's life'. Bloody hell' u Ba@#$%d.... wanted money' u slept with geet' u spoilt her life' ok ok' stopping billa-billi talk'

Daadi n shagan

Daadi has decided to see how geet looks as dulhan'.daadi aap kuch jyada nahi kar rahe???  😆😆😆😆😆...Whatever' drashti looks nice' really nice'....😃 Whats with this munda yaar'. MSK jo chahta hai who karke dikhata hai' keheta to hai' but for every small thing he is like' teacher teacher geet ne meri baat nahi suni'.

N again maaahiiii'.. WTH I don't mind the mahi now'coz maan's lookin way to hot 'I love those eyes'.. they speak volumes'. Am just watching maan with mute volume'don't want mahi disturbing me'.

Geet-Dev ' chuppa chuppi'

The hit n miss r becoming irritating'but this symbolizes that geet-dev meet is very near'..so I am gonna be patient' will tolerate'.

Wont comment on geet roaming around with that jewelry' frankly din go down well with me'. Dint like it' it was wasting time'. But then we all know they r trying to build episode banks' n Nissar aint well too so a few filler scene r acceptable'. But just raoming around the haveli playing chuppa chuppi is not done'.

Highlights ' what I loved

1. I loved the way maan spoke to geet about he liking everything perfect'. So life partner also needs to be perfect'. He met perfect mismatch with him'

2. Adi 'geet comedy presence' (din like dialogues..just the way they deliver)

3. Maan saying whatever she says her eyes show something different' I hv read her eyes'

4. Maan in his light blue shirt'. Deep eyes' daadi's room eye lock'. (y I like it' he was wondering'. I hv been just thinking bout her but daadi is preparing her as my dulhan'shud I just cease this moment n hv my suhaag raat'.. )

What I din like'

1. Geet's dialogues in first scene'. She was trying to scare away the gals but her statements were insulting' no not done'. Script writers' 👎🏼

2. maan's attitude that he will make geet confess'. No no dude u need to tell her that u love her'. Desire her, feat on her thots, care for her'. If u wanna see her reactions fine' but wanting to make her confess first'nahiiiiiiii

3. Dev-NT'I always hate them

4. Geet ' dev chuppa chuppi'

5. Geet roaming around haveli with her jewelry

All in all'.. episode wasn't total filler as story moved a bit ahead' maan's gauging geet's reactions'. Dev-geet chuppa chuppis shows the nearing confrontation'

But well 6/10 from me today'.

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

sorry for being so late....I HATE ECONOMICS😡

Episode starts with Geet-Adi....love the combo😆 always a riot😆zabardast comic timing👏i want more of them😆 but the CVs have to come up with more logical scenes....i mean Geet is still Maan's employee and no employee will ever have the courage to talk bad about ur boss behind his back and that too MSK.....bad thinking on the CVs part.....loved how Maan stood there with his arms crossed and watching Geet bad-mouth him😳😆 the change in him is so visible now😳 if it had been before he would have lunged at Geet and be VERY VERY MEAN towards her but now.....also loved how Geet drops the paper-weight and Adi catches it 🤣 had me ROFLing on that 🤣 yes we know Geet is 18 and she cant handle things more maturely but i dont think any 18-year old would act that way either!!

And those girls 🤣 OMGGGGGGG 🤣 HI MAAN REMEMBER ME 🤣 wannabe Maan's wife🤢 🤣 and Maan doesnt even give a shit to them 🤣 🤣 not that i blame him coz did u look at them no offence but🤢😆.....🤣 no wonder Geet didnt like anyone from that file 🤣 🤣

but that VILLAIN thing was 🤣 🤣 imagine Maan talking things like BOGAMBO KHUSH HUAA 🤣 🤣 🤣 but Maan as BAD BOY ☺️sure is appealing....he'd be like the hottest villain of them all😳😆 now dont get any ideas that i want him to go all -ve😆 just that he'll look really hot in that avataar😳😆

Maan giving it back at Geet👏 yes maybe he didnt lung for her neck but he did show his fury in a way.....yes he did not like it....now if it was shown that Maan did not react to it at all then it would've been BS.....but showing that he did react to it....good job CVs👍🏼 

Maan wanting a contract engagement😆 kya hoga is insaan ka😆 all he can think about is paperwork 🤣 i feel bad for Geet....poor girl.....pata nahi shaadi ke baad kya hoga bechari ka.....maybe he'll have legal papers on WHO SLEEPS IN WHICH SIDE OF THE BED 🤣

Maan wants a perfect girl....well he got one....A PERFECT DISASTER 🤣 DISASTER QUEEN GEET 🤣 🤣 so now countdown for Parineeta begins😆 Maan wanting Geet to write down his sapno ki rani 🤣 WTFF does he even have one😆 i thought he never even thinks about AURTEIN😆 Geet dhamkaing him about leaving job again😕 i did not get this....she already told dadi that she'll find a girl for Maan so what was the problem now?? maybe this coming from Maan hurt more.....but shouldnt she have been a bit happy that Maan doesnt want to marry anyone😕 i dont know this has me CONfusedddddd😕 

reminds me of all the "CONs" of this show 
 CONfession...CONfrontation....CONsummation 🤣 🤣 Dev CONned Geet into marrying him😆 Khurana CONstructions 🤣 Maan and Geet's pending CONversation😆 NT's CONspiracy😆 Taveez and Maan's CONnection 🤣 CONservative Handa family (i dont know where that came from😕)😆 Maan and Brij CONflicts😆 Maan CONquering all our hearts 🤣Geet CONfining her love for Maan😆 the never-ending MAHIII CONtinuations 🤣 Dadi CONsigning Geet for Maan's Bride hunt😆 Maan's hormones out of his CONtrol 🤣

ok i better stop....or the list will go cON and cON 🤣

Back to epi....Geet walkinh away and Maan pulling her back.....i love the I-OWN-YOU pull 😳 so much passion....yes he does it all the time but who's complaining?? its always as if he has this right on her....and it has been like this since DAY ONE!! ooo i love this😳😳😳but enough with MAHIIIII🤢🤢🤢 *kill me* someday i might commit a murder if MAHIII doesnt stop playing....the new versions r good but the original version needs to STOPPPP😡 omg so annoyingly irritatiing that thing is😡😡 

now i cant wait for Parineeta coming into action😆 going to be fun watching Geet all jealous....the Maan who is always so involved with Geet all the time...giving some attention to some other girl......there is going to be some FIREEEE😆😆

Maan wanting Geet to confess first....totally understand that....he has had a bad past and being the perfectionist he is....he will never go for a rejection....so his act is justified here.....atleast he has seen something in his eyes.....coz with his blindness i thought this day would never come😆😆 the thing is how long it takes him to find out what's going inside Geet's brains😕 thank god we have Parineeta for this or else i dont know....with the pace his brain works....we'd have to wait atleast a year or so maybe 🤣

DNT scene SKIPPPP....RAMZAN = SEE NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL 🤣

Dadi puts jewellery on Geet.....boring scene😆 but yes the Parineeta theory by our Den people comes into action here.....this symbolises the roka or shagun ceremony where the guy's family puts jewellery on the girl😳😳 

btw now i know why Maan is seeing things....coz his blindness has shifted towards Geet.....did u guys  notice that picture of the three Khurana brothers on the bedside table in dadi's room 🤣 it was right there and clearly visible but Geet did not see it??😕 this show will beat the blindness of SLB's BLACK 🤣 🤣

Maan coming to complain about Geet to dadi again 😕 what r u in nursery?? he seems to be complaining to dadi all the time....this time he came for DADI DADI GEET IS THREATENING ME THAT SHE WILL LEAVE THE JOB😭😭 i dont understand this....why does he behave like this😕😆😆😆 dont like a man who cribs😆😆 but he looks so lovingly at Geet😳 all that anger vanish in thin air😳 everything forgotten and he is in his Geet-staring-land😳😆 

Geet running away with all that jewellery on 🤣 thieff 🤣 and about the hits and misses....they r so repititive....yes they will have a confrontation but this hide and seek game of Geet and Dev is rather annoying....either bring them infront of each other or dont bring at all😆and they being inside the same house and not having a clue....that is lame and illogical to the coree...! i'd ask the CVs to think more logically because we expect a lot from u here!!

Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago