Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
EDITED:
Okay my take:
I dont have anything much to say the epi was more of a filler kind though im not complaining since Gurmeet is still recovering and Nissar is also unwell so get well soon to both of them~!!
Coming to the epi i loved the first 10 mins the Geet/Adi scene was good but Geet giving those titles to MSK is a bit repeatitive now anyhow i liked that scene followed by the much awaited precap scene but as expected Maan changed the sentence naughty man loves to torture wifeyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Maan's contract marriage track is still not making sense to me lol i will wait for the coming epi to make a statement on thatπŸ˜ƒ
The jewellery scene was good but i dint like how Geet was roaming around wearing all those heavy jewels in the house like she owns them lol wasnt she supposed to return them to dadi?πŸ€”πŸ˜†
The rest was filler so no comments on them.
And oh yes i loved how Maan said to himself that he saw something in Geet's eye and now on a mission to find out about Geet's feelings it was cutee though im still waiting for MSK to confess his feelings atleast to himselfπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Thats all from me,
Edited by virgo_gurl - 13 years ago
Richa_C thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@IGHOSH - ya but we are nit talking about confesion by man to geet at the moment .. but his confession to himself .. He still thinks that he dosen't want to marry yet.. then why he wants geet to say it.. or he is scared to confess to himself as well that he wd like to marry geet .. untill he is sure that she is too on the same train of feelings??
too week he is from inside then.. how will he support geet yaar..
bDgT thumbnail
@Jyo: I like your take on the male ego and how it needs some sort of a green signal from the girl before it let's itself unleashed! Maan is a supremely "Id" "Ego" man! I like that!

That too he cannot accept being wrong so he has to have proof positive before he even utters the "L" word to himself. Until then, the L word is like Latin or Labrador to him
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
virgo_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

I am watching the episode now..πŸ˜†

I mean what was with that rock Mahi BG sciore..??..🀣
Oh man i can't stop laughing!! The different renditions of Mahi are just too good..and this rock one.....🀣🀣..........

I so agree on this vini cant they just add some more lyrics to Maahiii instead of wasting time on making hundreds of different versions of MaaahiiiiiπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i'll come with my take tomorrow....need to go and study ECONOMICS now🀒 *kill me*
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
COOL Post Jyoti. Though me do not see the way you see the episodes or the eye-lock ... but find your posts interesting. I hope episodes are the same. 😊
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my analysis up. πŸ˜†
i am not much of a long post-er πŸ˜†
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cacoethes

i'll come with my take tomorrow....need to go and study ECONOMICS now🀒 *kill me*

Oohh Caco..me love Economics!!..πŸ˜‰..don't kill yourself!! πŸ˜†
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
SuhaniSonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

🀣🀣🀣 Reserved and Reserved and the Sonia 🀣

Heyyyy!! I really was trying for the 2nd page!!  Don't laugh at me!!  🀣
Next time I will wait!!

virgo_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa_C

@IGHOSH - ya but we are nit talking about confesion by man to geet at the moment .. but his confession to himself .. He still thinks that he dosen't want to marry yet.. then why he wants geet to say it.. or he is scared to confess to himself as well that he wd like to marry geet .. untill he is sure that she is too on the same train of feelings??
too week he is from inside then.. how will he support geet yaar..

Richa read jyoti'a post on page 3 and it will make sense to uπŸ˜ƒ