Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
For those who say Maan hasn't confessed, oh yes he has..

He has confessed his feelings to himself, even so yesterday when he told Dadi that he already has a gal in mind and all those flashbacks were of Geet.  He loves Geet and wants Geets, but he wants to know from her if she feels the same!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Swkia:Why u r jumping to marriage yaar🤣..I never said marriage...Maan is only searching for a girl whom he can present in front of Dadi saying this is the choose one for me😉...he never said he will marry soon😆...in fact see his dialogues today..he said once Dadi is fine he will get that girl out of his life because he can't marry now😃...there is no question of any marriage...Maximum he might lie to Dadi that I hv choosen Geet for me😆..but soon the lie will become a real truth in no time😳...marriage is still light yrs away..so chill😆
SWKIA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

He won't use a girl in this case..he will do it to for Dadi's sake😳...and no fake marriage😆.,..I m only talking about courtship period😉...

fake courtship...
Still presses dislike button
Yeh kaisa mard hain, jo khud se bhi sach nahin bol paata?
I thought very highly of MSK... this will put him down for me like almost to the Dev level.

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@swkia - two bros wud then be so alike na....one did fake marriage... other fake engagement.... n lo behold.... n as per jyo's riddle..... both bro's did the fake thingie with the same gal...... chi chi chi... cheap thinking....
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SWKIA

fake courtship...
I thought very highly of MSK... this will put him down for me like almost to the Dev level.

Wait u r not getting my point here..if he goes straight to Geet and says "ILU"...then Geet gives one tight slap to him and leaves his job forever and goes away..whats next...tell me ??😆...so first Maan needs to b sure if Geet feels the same way or not...before he comes clear with his own confession..and so for this he needs some excuse or the other to keep the girl close to him,...and thats why he might go for this trick😳..see the episode today where Maan tells to himself that "I will go to any extent to know what's there in Geet's heart"...this says it all😳

@Anj:Geet might agree for Dadi's sake..she is ill ..remember😆😉
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
But, yeah Maan may decide to play both Daadi & Geet n instead get played himself🤣🤣🤣🤣 Kaise?

1. "Pari"  is to make Daadi realize that Geet is sahi for him as he currently thinks Daadi wants him wit some ladki other then Geet or to make Daadi give up on marriage concept PERIOD.  

2. "Pari" is supposed to make Geet jealous, but he gets sooo pissed at some point that he confesses all to Geet instead🤣

Waise bhi... aab MSK haar ne ki practice karna chahiye... he always ends up giving in to watever Geet wants but, does a whole lot of drama in the mean time these dayz

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SWKIA

fake courtship...

dear kabhi kabhi kuch aacchha karne ke liye bola gaye jhoot ..jhoot nahi hota.........

he is nt doin all dis fr himself...its all fr dadima....dats wt he says.....😉

kuch accha karne mein daag lagte hai toh daag acchhe hai na....😉😆

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
SWKIA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Swkia:Why u r jumping to marriage yaar🤣..I never said marriage...Maan is only searching for a girl whom he can present in front of Dadi saying this is the choose one for me😉...he never said he will marry soon😆...in fact see his dialogues today..he said once Dadi is fine he will get that girl out of his life because he can't marry now😃...there is no question of any marriage...Maximum he might lie to Dadi that I hv choosen Geet for me😆..but soon the lie will become a real truth in no time😳...marriage is still light yrs away..so chill😆

Nahin nahin I understand , im not actually mad😆 if it seemed that way with the bara bara font and all..😆😆😆 .. main serial itna seriously nahin leti hun yaaar.
But I dont like this concept only. fake courtship in which you fall in love or realize you are in love... which I think has already happened. Then they should admit it na , even if his reason for not getting married and all is major flashback sadness and all.

inna daler maan singh khurana ka dil inna chota? Sirf Dadi ke baarein mein sochega? larki ke barein mein nahin?
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: deniac

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">hey doodie- what r u up to..... kitna time........just coz its weekend u shudnt post tomorrow.....
<div></div>n where is the b'day gal...... hvnt seen here here for quite some time....... </font>

arre mat pooch yaar...some ppl came by and made me stuck...i am still on it...tooo many disturbances...just 15 mins.more..plplplpl
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deniac

@swkia - two bros wud then be so alike na....one did fake marriage... other fake engagement.... n lo behold.... n as per jyo's riddle..... both bro's did the fake thingie with the same gal...... chi chi chi... cheap thinking....

Thats what will make the future story rather interesting and gripping ...😆..for Geet it might look like fake deal ..but for Maan it can b a real one😳