Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hay Jyoti, u r awesome my dear!  I loved today's episode!  Maan is indeed a changed man, he is so scared of losing Geet, he even said she doesn't want to listen and keep threatening that she will leave.  So, in return he will use reverse psychology on her! Infact, I think he should be the one to confess. 

Loved Dadi for putting jewelry on Geet, I think NT is in for jealousy now, wait till she finds out her sauth will be her jethani.  Im waiting for the day that she meets Geet. 

Dev, well I think he will fall for Geet too, I truly hope not, but I think this will happen.

Maan has assured Geet, he won't let anyone say a word to her....let's see what happens when he finds out about her past, I just hope he keeps those words for himself too!
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Here is a riddle for all of u...from now onwards I m going to say Riddle and not use the "S" wordπŸ˜‰

Anyone thought why Maan raised the issue of selecting a random girl who can act as his fiance as part of his assignment and then go out of his life once Dadi is fine ??πŸ€”...mayb in the future Geet becomes this girl if he is not able to find any such girl till the fifth dayπŸ€”..and Maan kills two birds with the same stone..Dadi will b happy..Geet too cannot leave the job and house nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

jyo dont confuse every body.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
i dont like ur riddle.....πŸ€”

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Hiya Faz!! 😊

Jyo - I did think that same thought after some of your other 'riddles'. That would be very interesting to see. Is that really a "s" word?? Haha!!

Anjana - I really liked your post. Thanks for simplifying!!
πŸ˜†
Edited by SuhaniSonia - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maybe-just

I can never seem to find any spoilers! ohmigoshhh help someone πŸ˜†

Fazu..... no one can understand..... sab sirf guess kar rahe hain.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Okie Devils.........luvng all the posts.....plz keep njoying.....m calling it a day...hv to get up for my DARN office .....😑

gud nite to all d pretty ladies..πŸ€— here...!!

SWKIA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Jo : dekho humne post likha nahin aur phir se pareshan karne ke liye one more riddle... J.Y.O.T.H.I.........Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but if he does this silly crap about fake marriage * dislike button*... cant think of MSK as one who would use a woman for his goal.. that too interim goal. would be petty.

@ sonia: no darling, at work... aur normally i catch scenes on YT during lunch but not everyday, today was a busy morning, am at work since early am today... im already fried so on IF chatting. thori der mein phir se kaam karungi.. so I can leave around 5  530, nahin to yahin padi rahungi.

I edited this in the other post thinking mine would be the lasst post but of course NOT... 2 pages already
@ jo: the lala batti (u call it lal batti).. u can show offline too? wow.. I just learnt to enable the siggies thing last nite... Im SLOW if you cant tell alreadyπŸ˜†Edited by SWKIA - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
jyots agar aise riddles degi toh ek toh sab pagal ho jayenge..πŸ˜†..

..n 2nd jyots sab predict kar kar ke riddle ka kabadda bana denge.....🀣.....

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Tanu - Working on a weekend?????  ...not that i dont .....sometimes even both Sat and Sun........sickening totally .....Have a good day tom....n sleep well

Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Here is a riddle for all of u...from now onwards I m going to say Riddle and not use the "S" wordπŸ˜‰

Anyone thought why Maan raised the issue of selecting a random girl who can act as his fiance as part of his assignment and then go out of his life once Dadi is fine ??πŸ€”...mayb in the future Geet becomes this girl if he is not able to find any such girl till the fifth dayπŸ€”..and Maan kills two birds with the same stone..Dadi will b happy..Geet too cannot leave the job and house nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Reverse psychology for Geet Jyoti!  Thats all he's doing!  yeap u r right ek panch doh kaaj!
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Good night Tanu!! πŸ€—

Aww SWKIA!! Well, relax here. I am not sure what part of the episode to watch. There were 3 eye locks with Mahiiii music, I think. πŸ˜• Maan is on a mission to make Geet understand what she feels. So he may be the one bringing in this Pari but we are still uncertain. There was some funny but nonsensical comedy in the beginning with Geet and Adi also.

Edited by SuhaniSonia - 13 years ago