Sanjeevani wins an award!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sanjeevani Hospital is back in the news again! But surprisingly for a 'good' reason . The doctor community all over the world has unanimously voted Sanjeevani as the "Best workplace" in the whole universe! .

The M.D of Sanjeevani Hospital Dr.Chunky Gupta is overjoyed that his hospital has won the prestigious ' Munna Bhai Award'. He said Sanjeevani  has always been the favourite work-place of doctors. The hospital provides many facilities for the staff; like basket ball courts where the doctors can conduct matches , recreation room where they can show their talent in singing and  dancing,  a canteen where they can do 'weight-lifting'  or martial arts.

There is even a beautiful FE ( with a bench) for romantic endeavors. Most importantly they can spend their working hours chatting/jumping on beds/playing eyelock-dupatta games while patients wait with patience for the doctors to treat them.The operation theaters are usually used to plan strategies and ICU to play pranks on others.

Dr.Chunky says he get thousands of application from doctors all over the world who want to work here. But at the moment Sanjeevani can afford only 5 doctors as most of the patients have either shifted to good hospitals or have already become 'bhagwan ko pyaare'. The few others who are remaining in sanjeevani are actually the ones who love to see 'live actions & reactions' of the doctors.

It is heard that Chunky's son-in-law Dr.Sidhu has plans to turn the hospital into a entertainment club soon.Dr.Arju will be in-charge of martial arts while Dr.Shilpa will conduct dance items & competitions for the members. Dr.JP & his forever partner Jiggy will do 'stand-up' comedy (only when the club members are busy with other things since Dr.Sidhu doesnt want people to break things/head watching them.)
But will Dr.Chunky agree to his plans, is yet to be seen.

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Related Topics-

Kissa sanjeevni ka

All izz ill!!!

The Seduction Therapy!
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well deserving award 🤣 Sanjeevani is the world best hospital as it has everything and it gives every single thing that needed to its doctors!!

I almost passed out while reading your post Shamil. Great job👏
congratulations Dr.Chunky Guptha for winning this prestigious "Munna Bhai award".

@Shamil: thanq for the light hearted humor👏. btw where is Dr.Rampa? what is she doing?
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bataya bhi nahi chupke se post kar diya 😭

Edited - you were saying this is bakwaas 😲 then how do you rate my posts 🤣🤣 I loved it JS , I wish if they take engineers as Doc, and best if they take Journalist as Doc too ☺️ then Prof and JS can play eyelaack and eyelacck and will be paid for plkaying Ankhiyaan Milaao kaampiteeshan ☺️

I agree to this and ever ready with my mouse to click and vote for Sanjeevani the best place to work, drool and make others fool
🤣🤣Edited by monar - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely! Adore your sense of humor!

How did you miss out on our Mrs.Siddhu?
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hahahah that was hilarious! Only 5 doctors and the patients wait patiently to be treated. I hope they have a lot of patience left in them still...

It is heard that Chunky's son-in-law Dr.Sidhu has plans to turn the hospital into a entertainment club soon.Dr.Arju will be in-charge of martial arts while Dr.Shilpa will conduct dance items & competitions for the members. Dr.JP & his forever partner Jiggy will do 'stand-up' comedy (only when the club members are busy with other things since Dr.Sidhu doesnt want people to break things/head watching them.)

That is the best part!!
-DramaBeans- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

There is even a beautiful FE ( with a bench) for romantic endeavors.🤣🤣

Most importantly they can spend their working hours chatting/jumping on beds/playing eyelock-dupatta games while patients wait with patience for the doctors to treat them.The operation theaters are usually used to plan strategies and ICU to play pranks on others.
🤣🤣🤣
Dr.Chunky says he get thousands of application from doctors all over the world who want to work here. But at the moment Sanjeevani can afford only 5 doctors as most of the patients have either shifted to good hospitals or have already become 'bhagwan ko pyaare'. The few others who are remaining in sanjeevani are actually the ones who love to see 'live actions & reactions' of the doctors.

I hope the patients dosnt consider sanjeevani as mental asylum exclusively meant for doctors🤣mr.chunky🤣
awesome post 👏⭐️
Edited by -Genius- - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

bataya bhi nahi chupke se post kar diya 😭

mona, I havent pm ed any one .. I didnt like what I wrote😳
didnt want my freinds to come with a belan for wasting their time😛
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

mona, I havent pm ed any one .. I didnt like what I wrote😳
didnt want my freinds to come with a belan for wasting their time😛

🤣 i was kidding updated ma comment 😃
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

🤣

Well deserving award 🤣 Sanjeevani is the world best hospital as it has everything and it gives every single thing that needed to its doctors!!

I almost passed out while reading your post Shamil. Great job👏

thanks sabz🤗