Kissa sanjeevni ka

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

LUNATIC TIMES

In a strange incident, a patient at the sanjeevni hospital has decided to sue Dr.Rampa for removing her heart in an operation! The lady was suffering from "Cardiac dysrhythmia" and had to operated on. Since no other surgeon was available on that day, Dr.Rampa who is a gynocolegist did the operation. The patient said when she regained conscious, she was alarmed to hear Dr.Rampa congratulate her for her new 'baby heart'! The heartless patient hence has decided to file a case against Dr.Rampa. This is not the first time the hospital is in news for wrong reasons. Last month another patient's condition worsened after a operation by Dr.Rampa and had to be admitted in IIMS after scan reports showed strands of hair in his stomach. Sister Gamela who works at sanjeevni told this reporter that it was not a surprise that the incident occured. She rolled her eyes and said that Dr.Rampa always leaves her hair open to 'impress' two hot doctors. She also complained that the two doctors were no better! It seems these guys roam around the hospital grounds wearing shirts with open buttons. Not that the hopsital has not profitted by them . Patients mostly teens are getting admitted on daily basis.

Another patient who refused to disclose his name told this reporter that "something was really wrong with the place". He said he has seen certain doctors roaming in the corridor all the time like zombies with no other work to do. Dr.Sidhu who is also Dr.Chunky's SIL  is usually seen either talking to his reflection in the mirror or following his wife and trying to grab her at any given time. Another doctor is always seen either spending his time in the FE muttering and crying 'meri rampa, meri rampa'  or listening at the locker room door.
Mrs.Chadda , a heart patient told this reporter that while checking her pulse, Dr.Arjun was looking lovingly at her pink duppatta and asking it "Rampa, tum kyun meri nahin ho?" An alarmed mrs.Chadda had a difficult time convincing arjun that its not his rampa, but her duppatta!!
Dr.Chunky has called an emergency meeting of the staff and blasted them off for being unprofessional. He said one should never mix his profession with his personal life. He warned that any doctor who goes against the ethics of medical science will be suspended from the hospital. It is heard that after the meeting Dr.Chunky and his wife Maddy have already left for the next tourist destination.

Reporter- Jhoota singh, Lunatic Times