Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I loved it JS
Muhwaaa !!!
The Bhagvaan ko pyaarey line was hilarious Morgue mai itney Laash padey hoyee hai !! Saab iski wajah say !!!!😆

Awesome post !!!👏
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

🤣 Sab bol diya aapne bilkul my thoughts haha well deserved award for sanjeevani

thanks faryy🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Genius-

i loved  this word 'non-non sensical show'😆🤣
simple way is to just throw both the idiot box and lappy down😆just kidding.
after reading some of the posts i felt that the show is better😕atleast it doesnt dstroys my braincells that much.but the analysis of some on each end every move of actors to prove their point made me think am i watching the same show?😕😆  

😆   even I used to wonder genie😛

but then phans will try to see only what they wish to see.. u just reminded me ur point-3 fact on dmg🤣
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

☺️  tum ne mere dil ki baat kehdiyaa mona darlingg🤗
come lets send an application  citing our experience in the above mentioned things😛

🤣 wow then we can have our dedicated AT and people will drool over eternal love of JM 🤣🤣🤣🤣
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

🤣

I loved it JS
Muhwaaa !!!
The Bhagvaan ko pyaarey line was hilarious Morgue mai itney Laash padey hoyee hai !! Saab iski wajah say !!!!😆

Awesome post !!!👏

thanks shanti🤗

mona, are u there????
😳
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shamil🤗 i think its time that Lunatic times facilitate Jootha Singh ji wid some kind of award👏...cuz he is juz superb wid his words...coming back to the topic...even i had applied to Sanjeevani for the job..and hopin that Dr. Chunky hires me🤔...c'mmon i wanna play duppatta n eyelock games...jumpin on the bed is somethin i havent done in ages (i think i waz bout 10)...and FE...i mean kya pata koi mujhe mil jaye...to mein ishq kahan ladaoongi...yeh FE hi kaam aayega...☺️
I know i m not a doctor....nor plannin to be....buh do i need to be one in order to work at Sanjeevani?😎...atleast ill learn..gr8 dancin (kathak or tandav)...martial arts...basketball...and if not anythin then how to aankh mataka wid male choraas...😉
p.s. Shamil wid everything...there is 1 more...OPD can also be a good place for love confessions....how can u forget the epic confession of AR(kaSH) in the OPD😍
---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
 My REACTION WHEN I WAZ READIN UR POST🤣!!!
JS zindabad!
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
"Dr.Chunky says he get thousands of application from doctors all over the world who want to work here. But at the moment Sanjeevani can afford only 5 doctors as most of the patients have either shifted to good hospitals or have already become 'bhagwan ko pyaare'. The few others who are remaining in sanjeevani are actually the ones who love to see 'live actions & reactions' of the doctors."

Oh God, hilarious post again! Hahaha..Wow so many docs wanna join sanjeevani, thats new! I was unaware!😉Kaun bhagwaan ko pyaara ho gayaa? Abhi-nikki yah anjie-atul! Abhi-nikki he honge kyunki after their engagement and the BB match they vanished! They might have had got an Heart Attack either bec of hapiness/excitement of getting enagaged😉 or seeing the mature fight between SR 😉which was too much for them as they believed in seedha saadha romance😳!or may be they thought as Senior Docs they were not getting a chance to misbehave but Ridzi and Atul were! Itnee Partiality naheen chalege!😛

"It is heard that Chunky's son-in-law Dr.Sidhu has plans to turn the hospital into a entertainment club soon.Dr.Arju will be in-charge of martial arts while Dr.Shilpa will conduct dance items & competitions for the members. Dr.JP & his forever partner Jiggy will do 'stand-up' comedy (only when the club members are busy with other things since Dr.Sidhu doesnt want people to break things/head watching them.)
But will Dr.Chunky agree to his plans, is yet to be seen."

🤣🤣🤣

But what abt Dr Riddhima/Rampa? Woh kyaa karengee😕?

Edited by Esha.ARian4rlyf - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

🤣 wow then we can have our dedicated AT and people will drool over eternal love of JM 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
awwwww, I wud lowwe to have an AT  'mandir' for our piuur love😛.. people will analyse our each eye-laak , make siggies& avis, write loong essays on how "mona blushed when JS gazed deeep into her chashmish waali eyes" or how "hawt JS looked while having a bath"😍
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣   🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣   🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣   🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣   🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

OMFG...........this is HOWLARIOUS !! 🤣   🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 Way to go Shamil ji !! Rawwwkkkkkking !! *Shilpa Shetty isshtyle*

🤣   🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: FiiLza

Shamil🤗 i think its time that Lunatic times facilitate Jootha Singh ji wid some kind of award👏...cuz he is juz superb wid his words...coming back to the topic...even i had applied to Sanjeevani for the job..and hopin that Dr. Chunky hires me🤔...c'mmon i wanna play duppatta n eyelock games...jumpin on the bed is somethin i havent done in ages (i think i waz bout 10)...and FE...i mean kya pata koi mujhe mil jaye...to mein ishq kahan ladaoongi...yeh FE hi kaam aayega...☺️

I know i m not a doctor....nor plannin to be....buh do i need to be one in order to work at Sanjeevani?😎...atleast ill learn..gr8 dancin (kathak or tandav)...martial arts...basketball...and if not anythin then how to aankh mataka wid male choraas...😉
p.s. Shamil wid everything...there is 1 more...OPD can also be a good place for love confessions....how can u forget the epic confession of AR(kaSH) in the OPD😍
---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
 My REACTION WHEN I WAZ READIN UR POST🤣!!!
JS zindabad!

fiilzaa...🤗
no, u need not have a medical degree to be a doctor in S.H (remember Dr.UV?? he joined instead of the real Dr.Yuvraaj😳)
OPD , yeah I forgot🤣