Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monar

Oh wow a brilliant story teller in the town great work sarada, I loved the pace and most of all I loved the closure, great work done sweety, keep coming up with more

Thanks Monar. I was busy and hence couldn't come online at all yesterday. Thanks for your comments.

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Sarada

first of all sorry 4 d late reply but i was busy wid my FF
Anyways dis is just awesome  πŸ‘
loved each & every line of dis part
i so want to see something like dis in d show..  😊

Thanks Harshita. Thanks for your reply. Yeah me too hope it goes like this in the serial too.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Sarada πŸ‘

sorry for the late reply...kaan pakad ke sorry 😳
bck 2 ur OS....AMAZING!!!! your're a FAB writer...trust I loved reading this OS...I wanna read more from you...plzzz do write more...!!! I loved this part...you started off beautifully nd throughout you kept tht beauty nd u ended it beautifully 2...SUPERB πŸ‘ A BIG HUG FOR YOU πŸ€—

Love Always,
Zarqa❀️

Thanks Zarqa. Thanks for your comments. I will try to see if I can write more. If so I will definitely pm you the links.

Originally posted by: -DazlingAngel-

Sarada,
what can I say yaar
just loved the ending
superb job

-Tasheen-

Thanks Tasheen. Thanks for commenting. You were very regular in commenting on my OS. Thanks for that.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenbeePallavi

wow beautiful ending...
a great start for a great ending isn't it???
please write more we'll be surely anticipating it...
congrats for the fic

Thanks. I have never seen you comment on my OS. So it feels great to see your comment. I  will try to see if I can write more.But at the moment I am quite busy so may not be able to write any in near future.

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

Wow, the ending was beautiful. Riddhima accepted Shilpa and made up for it. And another new member, too.

The closure was amazing. You started and ended the story off well. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loveed itt !! And waiting to see more OS from you. 😊

Thanks Akanksha.  I am glad you liked the OS.  Thanks for your beautiful comments.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalobo

Nice ending.Hope u write some more.

Thanks for your comments

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Great ending.

It was nice to have the closure.

Can't wait to read more of your FFs

Thanks nikita. Actually this one was my 3rd OS. I have written 2 more before "What I could never say" and "Leaving behind Assumptions", the links are present in the SR appreciation thread. I am not sure if you read them.
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wow... ur story was amazing...i loved ridzy's insecurities n the jija- sali bond of sidshi...loved the ending... a wonderful story indeed..great job... i dont no how i missed it... n plz pm me if u write more!!!!
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW you ended it so beautifully SaradaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Outstandingly done but am gonna miss your lovely update so badly😭

I always looked forward to your update, but what am I gonna do?

What can I say ....your OS will be missed as I enjoyed it so so much. Thanks for the wonderful OS everπŸ˜ƒ
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Noorya...

awwww very beautiful endind dear😳...

i really loved sid n shilpa bondin.....
and ridz pregnant was the cherry on the cake for the end
it was a treat readin ur OS....do write more soonπŸ˜‰

Thanks Noorya. Yaar no one guessed that Ridz could have been pregnant. In the last part I did give a hint of that when Riddhima gets up in the morning and vomits.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

sarada..... πŸ€— πŸ€—

amazing update.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

loved the ending...ridz pregnant and also shilpa asking for nekh....loved it man!!!!!too good.....wish u shouldn't have ended it......please start a new SR OS or FF......

loads of love ❀️ ❀️
mayuri ❀️ ❀️

Thanks Mayuri. Yaar me too busy these days and I am not able to come on Main forum at all. So instead of making my readers wait for my updates I felt it was better if I finished it when the interest in the OS was alive and good. If I stretch the story too much then believe me it would be horrible. I will try to see if I can write more OS but at the moment I am quite busy so it may not be possible.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Sarada as it is I love Sid sooo much ..u made me love him more..I loved the ending it was very emotional and beautifully written..Loved reading every bit of it.
This is 4 youπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: nine2

wow... ur story was amazing...i loved ridzy's insecurities n the jija- sali bond of sidshi...loved the ending... a wonderful story indeed..great job... i dont no how i missed it... n plz pm me if u write more!!!!

Thanks for your beautiful comments. I am happy you enjoyed the OS. I have written 2 more OS and you can find their links in the SR appreciation thread on first page. Just look for Fan Fictions under my name. I hope you will like them too.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

WOW you ended it so beautifully SaradaπŸ‘

Outstandingly done but am gonna miss your lovely update so badly😭

I always looked forward to your update, but what am I gonna do?

What can I say ....your OS will be missed as I enjoyed it so so much. Thanks for the wonderful OS everπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Sabz(I hope I remember you name correctly), thanks for giving me such beautiful comments. I am happy you enjoyed my updates. Yaar I am very busy in office and that was the reason I finished this OS. I will see if I have time to write more OS.