Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jasangel

fab update............plz update soon ...................

Thanks jasangel. Thanks for your comments

thanks for your comments.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DazlingAngel-

Hi Sarada,
sorry for the late reply
both parts were awesome
loved it
do continue soon
and thanx 4 d pm

-Tasheen-

Thanks Tasheen. Thanks for your lovely comments.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update Sarada, loved it to the core realistic and keeping interest intact hope to get the next part soon, dont make us wait for long ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
_Divya_ thumbnail
hey Sarada
as usual once agn sry 4 l8 reply n thnx 4 d PMs (4 7th n 8th parts)
i really lyked boyh d parts

Part 7

lyked whn Ridz sw Sid n Shilpa hugging n thn hw Sid ask her tht if she agn wanna give him proof of his love tonight๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ n whn he told her all d truth๐Ÿ˜Š very nyc๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Part 8

d way u described Ridz situtation...if any1 was on her place i think he must hv felt d same๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
whn sid was samjhaoing her in d morning.....tht was d best part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

update soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

PM me plz๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

great update Sarada, loved it to the core realistic and keeping interest intact hope to get the next part soon, dont make us wait for long ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Thanks monar. I am going to update the next part now. I hope you will read and reply too.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: divi4u

hey Sarada

as usual once agn sry 4 l8 reply n thnx 4 d PMs (4 7th n 8th parts)
i really lyked boyh d parts

Part 7

lyked whn Ridz sw Sid n Shilpa hugging n thn hw Sid ask her tht if she agn wanna give him proof of his love tonight๐Ÿ˜ณ n whn he told her all d truth๐Ÿ˜Š very nyc๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Part 8

d way u described Ridz situtation...if any1 was on her place i think he must hv felt d same๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
whn sid was samjhaoing her in d morning.....tht was d best part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

update soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

PM me plz๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks divi. Thanks for taking time to comment on both the parts even though late. Next update is going to be the last and I hope you will comment on that too.
PSharada thumbnail

SR OS Unknown bonds of Love part 9

Recap:- Riddhima doesn't accept the truth that Shilpa is her sister and is in no mood to forgive her. Sid tries to make Riddhima understand but he leaves the choice to Riddhima herself and goes to Hospital.

Ab aage:-

Sid gives a good bye kiss to Riddhima and leaves for hospital. Riddhima looks at Sid with tears in her eyes. Even when Riddhima is in an angry mood she did notice the tinge of disappointment in Sid's voice when he spoke to her.She knew that she had failed Sid in more than one way.She knew that what all Sid said was true and if she compared her's and Shilpa's happiness, she knew that she would win hands down. Riddhima always had the  love and support of the best dad in the whole world and he never made her feel that she was not his daughter. And then Sid came into her life and she couldn't ask for more better gift from the heavens above.

After Sid had gone, Riddhima is left thinking about what Sid told her before in the morning. That is  the one thing Riddhima admired in Sid. He never forced his wish on others but rather gave them a choice and Riddhima knew that Sid expected her to be more mature, more stronger than she has been acting lately.

Riddhima(thinking):- Why Sid. Why did you not stay with me. Why are you not on my side. When I need you the  most why are you not here to console me. Are you that disappointed in me Sid. Do you consider me a lost case  and you have no expectations from me. I need you Sid. I need you to show me the way.

Riddhima(thinking):- If Shilpa was telling the truth then it must have been horrible for her to know the  reason she lost her mom at the tender age and then losing the dad right in front of your eyes is a nightmare. Am I that cold hearted that I can't see the plea in Shilpa's eyes, the silent wish of acceptance. After all  what wrong did she do. What Sid was saying was true. I need to forgive Shilpa's dad and I need to have a closure on this part. Else I would lose everything that I hold dear to my life. Maybe in Shilpa I will find myself a younger sister to pamper and maybe we all can be together some day.

Riddhima:- Sid I will give Shilpa a chance. Maybe just maybe things may turn out for the best.

Thinking that she needs to speak to Shilpa as soon as possible, Riddhima gets ready and leaves for Sanjeevani.

Meanwhile Sid reaches hospital and gets busy with work. After sometime in the break time he tries to find Shilpa as he wants to talk to her. He finds Shilpa lost in thought sitting alone in the locker room. Sid feels bad for Shilpa when he sees her so lost. He knows she is thinking about Riddhima and their conversation  last night.He decides to cheer her up. So Sid approaches Shilpa with his normal teasing voice.

Sid:- Hello saali sahiba. How are things and how are you feeling now.

Shilpa(is brought back to reality with Sid's words):- Hi Jiju, I am fine and doing good. Did you talk to Riddhima Di. What did she say.

Hearing Riddhima's name Sid's face falls down. He knows that he has failed Shilpa.

Sid:- I am sorry Shilpa. I couldn't convince Riddhima. She doesn't even want to talk about it. I know I promised you that I would get Riddhima to accept you but I think it is going to take some more time.

Shilpa:- I know jiju but I hope Riddhima Di doesn't take too much time. I am breaking every day and I don't  know how long will I be able to carry the torch of hope.

Saying that Shilpa has tears in her eyes. Seeing Shilpa speak so dejectedly Sid instinctively grabs her by her shoulders and hugs her.

Sid(patting Shilpa's head):- There now. Tum phir se shuru ho gayi rone ki baath karthe huye.

Shilpa just smiles and nods her head. No matter what she got her brother though and she felt she should be happy for that fact.

Riddhima who has meanwhile reached hospital goes to locker room and there she sees the conversation that takes place between Sid and Shilpa.

Riddhima feels bad for Shilpa. She can see the longing in her eyes, the longing of being accepted by her sister and immediately Riddhima feels ashamed of herself.

Riddhima(with tears in her eyes):- How can I not see the tears in Shilpa's eyes. Sid is correct. Shilpa has  been hurt for no fault of hers and even if I can't heal her completely I can be the sister that her heart
longs for. Thanks Sid, thanks for showing me the way and correcting me when I am wrong.

Riddhima(wipes her tears and with a mock anger in her voice):- Yeh kya ho raha hai. Sid what are you doing here hugging Shilpa.

Both Sid and Shilpa are shocked to see Riddhima standing there at the doorway. They just don't know what to say as Riddhima slowly walks towards them.

Riddhima(in an angry tone):- Sid why are you hugging Shilpa. I told you many times that I don't like the fact that you are close to another woman. And now I am telling you for one last time that you can't come close to Shilpa. If anyone can hug Shilpa or be close to her then it has to be me, her sister.

Both Sid and Shilpa were shocked when they heard Riddhima. It felt that Riddhima was scolding Sid but in the end they were astonished to see that Riddhima has come around and has accepted Shilpa as her sister.

Shilpa just doesn't know how to react and just hugs Riddhima.

Shilpa(crying):- Thanks Riddhima Di. Thanks for accepting me. Thank you.

Riddhima pats her head slowly as if to assure her that she is going to be with her. Riddhima too has tears in her eyes.

Riddhima:- No Shilpa. I am sorry that I was so rude to you and have hurt you. But I promise I will make up for it.

Riddhima looks at Sid and she knows that Sid is proud of her. Both have a silent look acknowledging each other and Riddhima silently whispers thanks to Sid.

Sid(teasing):-I need to go. I can't stand you women crying. So you both sit and hug and cry or do what you  want to do. I am going back to duty.I will come back in the evening to pick you up Riddhima.

Both Shilpa and Riddhima smile and allow Sid to leave for his duty. Shilpa and Riddhima bond with each other in the cafeteria where Shilpa fills in all about herself. Riddhima starts to feel dizzy which she tries to  brush off due to inadequate sleep but Shilpa forces her to have a checkup.

Shilpa:- Di you need to have a checkup.You are looking so pale. And I am going to do the checkup myself.

Riddhima(teasing):- Shilpa you sure you want to do the checkup. You know I want to have a long life with my hubby Sid and I am not sure ......

Shilpa just hits Riddhima playfully for teasing her and takes her to do her checkup and the results just make both of them very happy.

In the evening Sid comes to pick Riddhima up to go home.

Shilpa:- Jiju I don't think you can take Di home today. Not until you give me my nekh.

Sid:- Nekh. What is it.

Shilpa:- Nekh means gift and you have to gift me today if you want to take my Di home. And remember I won't  accept anything less than Rs.10,000.

Sid(teasing):- Hmm. May I know Ms.Saali sahiba why I would give you a nekh now. I should know why I am paying for extra trouble you know.

Shilpa(hitting Sid playfully):- Of course jiju. I am going to give you a very good news that's why. And the good news is that I am going to be a massi very soon.

Sid is shocked when he hears Shilpa. It is like he can't believe it and looks at Riddhima for confirmation. Riddhima silently nods her head and blushes. Sid runs to Riddhima and hugs her.

Sid:-Riddhima, I can't tell you how happy I am. You have given me the best news I can ever ask for.

Riddhima(hugging Sid):-Yes Sid. I too am very happy. Today is indeed a lucky day and I have got 2 new members to my family.

Saying that Riddhima opens her arms to Shilpa who runs and hugs them back.

#####################################

Guys this is the end of the OS. I hope you liked it and I am waiting for your comments. I wanted to write the whole scene as one part because the beauty would have been spoiled if I cut it into 2 parts unnecessarily. Hence the part is little too long.

Edited by psarada - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Sarada !

such a beautuful end .๐Ÿ˜›
you started it so well and ended it well too .
love rid and shilpa bonding .

IM really looking 4ward for some more Os from u
tis one was a toatl thumbs up not at all a bumby ride
GR8 JOb girl ๐Ÿ‘
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran255

OMG Sarada !

such a beautuful end .๐Ÿ˜›
you started it so well and ended it well too .
love rid and shilpa bonding .

IM really looking 4ward for some more Os from u
tis one was a toatl thumbs up not at all a bumby ride
GR8 JOb girl ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Kiran. At last someone commented on the OS. I am not sure if I will write more OS but thanks for saying that you liked it. 
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh dear
you just wait u will be flooded with comments ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
and remember dear not everyone is fast like me ๐Ÿ˜Ž

and dear u deserve everybit of appreciaion
creating an idea making it a reality
posting it and updating
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh too much to do
and i thanks u and all gr8 fFF and OS writers k they do so much just 4 us

Thank you so much