SR OS - Unknown bonds of Love - last part pg 26

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
SR OS - Unknown bonds of Love

I have tried to write another OS on Sid and Riddhima. I hope you do like it.The updates of this OS would be like once in 3 days or so. This story is about Sid Riddhima and Shilpa too has a prominent part in this OS.

Story Background :-

The story background is same as in the serial. Sid and Riddhima are married and Sid is the DO(Disciplinary Officer) and Riddhima is not happy with Dr.Shilpa as she thinks Dr.Shilpa is a spoilt brat. Alas Dr.Shilpa has her own reasons of joining Sanjeevani. Let's see how the unknown bonds of love between Sid, Riddhima and Shilpa criss-cross each other and turn their lives upside down.

########################

It was evening in Sanjeevani. Riddhima is extremely tired and wanted to just dash home and soak in the bath tub. She has been on duty for the last 20 hrs and was  dead tired and irritated. She was in surgery so that means she hardly had a break. Added to that Riddhima didn't meet Sid at all in the last 20 hrs. Sid was busy rotating the staff and also taking up Riddhima's rounds as she was in surgery and that's the reason Sid and Riddhima hardly meet the whole day.

For Riddhima it has become a routine or rather a necessary thing to have a chat with Sid everyday. After Sid came into her life she has again started loving it and  enjoying it. Before Sid came, she was a scorned woman in love whose trust was completely broken when Armaan decided to leave her without giving her any reason. And then fate has brought Sid into her life. Sid married her and gave her the support and warmth when she needed the most.

The arrival of Armaan back into Sid-Riddhima's life brought a huge tsunami but luckily they navigated it and now everything was settled. Riddhima decided that she  wanted to stay with Sid and told Armaan so. For her Sid was the man who joined her broken heart and gave her the hope to live. Unknown to her, she has started  to love Sid more and more each passing day.

Armaan took a long time to move on as he simply couldn't understand that his basket has moved on in life with someone else. But after seeing Sid and Riddhima from close quarters he knew that the basket he loved was not the Riddhima in front of him. His basket had long moved on in life and now was Sid's Riddhima, Mrs. Riddhima Modi.

It was bitter sweet for Armaan as he fought with death for Riddhima's love and then when he finally came to Sanjeevani, his  Riddhima was no longer his. Armaan decided  that he should move on in life too and that is the way all three could be happy. Yes you do love someone with all your heart but there is no guarantee that what you  wish for is the same thing the destiny decided. Maybe Armaan Riddhima were never meant to be together in the eyes of destiny. So Armaan decided to take up courses at Chicago  Hospital in US and was in Chicago for the past 6 months.

For the past 6 months both Sid and Riddhima were very happy with their lives. They really felt good that Armaan had decided to move on and now is in a top hospital working
as a surgeon. Riddhima and Sid still had their fights but both couldn't be without each other especially Riddhima. For her if she didn't talk to Sid then she would be so lost and that was what she was feeling now.

Riddhima:- Where is Sid. I haven't seen him for the past 20 hrs. Oh God I just want to go home.Okay let me search for him in the hospital.

Riddhima goes and tries to find Sid. She asks JP and Jiggy if they have seen Sid today.

Jiggy:- I don't know Bhabhi. Sid was in hospital today but I haven't seen him from afternoon.

JP:- Bhabhi Mujhse lagta hai Sid bhaiyya aur Shilpa flowerji bahar gaaye hai(Bhabhi I think Sid and Shilpa have gone out)

Riddhima felt a tinge of jealousy that Sid, her Sid had gone out and that too with Shilpa the person whom she disliked the most in Sanjeevani these days.

Riddhima(thinking):- Maybe they had some urgent work. Dr.Shilpa is after all an intern in this hospital.

She decided to go to home as she was very tired. She told JP and Jiggy that she is going home and decided to call Sid once she reached home.

Riddhima walks into the parking garage and is about to open the door of her car to get in when she sees Sid and Shilpa zooming into the garage on a bike laughing.

Sid:- Oh God Shilpa you are a nutcase. I have never enjoyed my evening so much.

Shilpa:- That's what I tell you Sid. You need to be with me more often and you would know what you are missing.

Sid:- Oh no thank you very much. I need to go and pickup Riddhima and go home. By the way you will return the bike to your friend right. I have really enjoyed this baby.

Shilpa:- Ah don't worry Sid. He will pick it up from Sanjeevani.

Sid:- Okay let me go and get Riddhima.

Riddhima was now in really jealous mood. Not only did Sid go out with Shilpa but seems to have throughly enjoyed the evening with her. She was his wife and she had every right
to feel jealous. Maybe it was little more than that. Maybe the fact that Sid enjoyed an evening with the person she disliked the most in Sanjeevani these days was pricking her
But Riddhima decided not to aggravate the situation and pretend not to have seen them  coming in. After all Sid had concern for her and that much was evident in his talk with
Shilpa.

Riddhima decided to walk towards Sid and Shilpa as if she has just seen them. She wiped her face and walked towards them with a smile. But little did Riddhima know that the
jealousy feelings in her were going to create a big problem for her and Sid.

#####################

Guys I know this is not much of a SR OS but believe me this is needed to start the premise for the story. I believe in giving enough explanation as to why a character may be feeling in a particular way and here in this OS we get to see what Sid means to Riddhima.

I have written another 2 parts to this OS and I will update them as soon as I get comments from you guys.

Edited by psarada - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome OS...i really loved it....bravo👏....i am so loving the jealousy part..
 cant wait for the next part

update soon😊

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

awesome OS...i really loved it....bravo👏....i am so loving the jealousy part..
 cant wait for the next part

update soon😊

Thanks Anna. Thanks for commenting so quick. Yeah this OS would be sure a surprise. I hope you will like it.
PSharada thumbnail
@all:- Guys you need to tell me if I can stop at cliffhanger points. Last 2 OS were always cut off at suspense points and I am not sure how many actually liked it. If you want it I can cut off at suspense points but then I hope you all can wait for 2-3 days for updates. Please do let me know your thoughts too. I personally believe stopping at suspense points is quite good for an OS.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 OS yaar....loved it...nd the jealousy part...amazing...plzzzzzzz upload soon...i really wanna knw wat happens next....!!!

~Zarqa~
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice... please update soon😊

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for the amazing Siddhima OS, its indeed very interesting

do continue

norzar
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
interesting OS.. i luv the jealousy

and don't stop at cliffhanger points..
i find it a bit annoying
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally u r back with new OS thank god. gud come back waiting for update.
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey u did fab job...............m dieng to read next part........plz update soon..............