Thakhur finds out the truth about the fire

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what do you think thakhur will do when he finds out that kuwar is the person who set the fire? the problem is that thakhur signed the papers over to kuwar and that is going to pose many problems. thakhur will need a good lawyer...😆😆😆....i hope this is not the part where the thakhur might hear the truth and then die from shock. no....we don't want thakhur to die at this point.....hopefully he will stick around.......

i can't wait for this scene with the truth coming out and causing havoc in family😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too I don't want him to die from shock because then kuldeep will become more powerful god knows what will happen
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i think he shoulg give hundred slaps to kunwar and his wife and kick them out of the house.
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anands_Fan

well i think he shoulg give hundred slaps to kunwar and his wife and kick them out of the house.

included with the slaps he should kick them out of the house and make them clean up the mess from the factory's fire. then he should have them invest money and make a new factory.
after that throw them in jail or to the sharks or lions...not nice humans... 😛 😛 😛
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetbibi

me too I don't want him to die from shock because then kuldeep will become more powerful god knows what will happen

well i hope the thakhur will become so angry and strong that instead of dying he will punish all that are involved in the fire. this time he will not let kulwar or jasoda go. he will get them. 😛 😛 😛
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

included with the slaps he should kick them out of the house and make them clean up the mess from the factory's fire. then he should have them invest money and make a new factory.
after that throw them in jail or to the sharks or lions...not nice humans... 😛 😛 😛

very well said Edited by Anands_Fan - 13 years ago