Happiness is Just Around But i cant have it-GEET

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
"Zingagi Mein Khushi Mehsoos Karne Ka Haq tak Mujhse Cheena Gaya hai"

OMG....Today when when Geet Said the above words...I could feel the Pain...The Dialogue just took me by shock....

Geet is an Fictional Show but Geet's emotional break down was too much for me to handle...I am still finding it hard to think straight...

Imagine having to go through such a situation and that Pain at such a young age......The Pain of not able to embrace happiness wholeheartedly....

I think that's the most difficult situation/feeling one would be in...of having Happiness waiting to be grabbed and you can't....

The scene and its dialogues totally left a deep impact on me....
what about you??? 😭

Do Comment

Press the Like button if you like my Post
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
really that dialogue was very painful and much needed at this point of the story
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes viji the dialogue is heart touching it took me 34 min to get back to myself
yes she had gone through such a pain at very young age and also there are many more problems yet waiting for her and she has to face it dear
but god decided their path right i mean maneet right so i think maan will be there on her side at every pain
and hope is the one which makes us to move on in life
hope that maan will fill her life with so much happiness that geet will never be able to find a pain or thought of pain and sorrow in her life

they say that no pain no gain

she had a pain called her past and gain that is maan in her life so cheer up dear
and hope for the best

sravs 
nrasheed thumbnail
yeah it was truly heart breaking to see geet putting words to her future. she's truly in a situation that doesnt look like she's gonna have a happy ending...but i wasnt as moved as you obviously were. I think you feel very deeply for this show and the characters. I wish i had that connection, infact that is the one problem i have always had, i cant connect with a fictional character the way all of you do..maybe cause i'm more jaded. either way i'm not immune to seeing that Geet is truly heart broken after realizing that she loves maan, for her past is going to defintely shower a horrible storm onto her future.
Her whole speech today to herself was heartbreaking an painful but her new realization made her stronger with the thought that she realizes her situation and even now is willing to face it!
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: RIVER

really that dialogue was very painful and much needed at this point of the story

It was really Sad...and the Usage of such Dialogues at this point of Time really made a bigger Impact

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeap she finally accepted that she loves maan and showed the pain that she can't even feel the most amazing feeling of life coz of her damaged past but yeah don't worry maan will give her so much love and support that she will never feel alone and unhappy
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravani899

yes viji the dialogue is heart touching it took me 34 min to get back to myself

yes she had gone through such a pain at very young age and also there are many more problems yet waiting for her and she has to face it dear
but god decided their path right i mean maneet right so i think maan will be there on her side at every pain
and hope is the one which makes us to move on in life
hope that maan will fill her life with so much happiness that geet will never be able to find a pain or thought of pain and sorrow in her life

they say that no pain no gain

she had a pain called her past and gain that is maan in her life so cheer up dear
and hope for the best

sravs 

Hey Sravs.....

Yes I know we have to face our problems by our own in our life time....But to bear the burden of somebody Else's Mistake is more painful and torturous than anything else(In This Case Her Parents 's Mistake...Had they been more careful Geet wouldn't have been in this situation at the first place...)

Yes God Decided the path of Maan and Geet But God Def did not decide the tortures and Pain Geet is going thru now....

Yes when you are blessed with people like Maan in your life who promise to be with you at every step...to be with you in every pain....to stand in between you and any trouble that is coming towards you...Life becomes More beautiful...

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrite

yeap she finally accepted that she loves maan and showed the pain that she can't even feel the most amazing feeling of life coz of her damaged past but yeah don't worry maan will give her so much love and support that she will never feel alone and unhappy

Yes That even i feel....Maan will shower her with all the love and Happiness in the world....I mean if he can cancel a deal worth crores just because she is important to him....and he can't bear it when someone insults Geet....its damned sure that he will love her more than anything and anyone in this world.....
Pretzels thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes it was indeed poignant and I died a thousand deaths hearing that dialouge. Just imagined if I were her, I am not sure what I would have done.

But we all want to stay positive :). Am sure that Maan will shower her with so much love, once he gets to know the truth that she wouldn't have time to think about her past and the feeling that her past made her lead to her present life and be with Maan would be more enjoyable. There are many uphill tasks and hopefully CV's will handle the situations carefully and intelligently. Just hope that the lovers keep their trust on each other and not loose hope.