Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hah.... finally read the NL.... and guess what? I am at work..... 😆
so detailed comments after I go home....

but, I see I had forgotten to include two more bloopers that I had noticed last week..... blame it on my exhausted body and sleeping brain after my 13 mile hike.... 😆

so let me just add it here... these should have gone in the "RANDOM RAMBLINGS" section of the Blooper Patrol....

**yeti puts on her Blooper Patrol cap and becomes Officer Yeti** 😎

RANDOM RAMBLINGS

2. Anyone noticed that Naku had a lighter eye color on the Monday episode? It didnt jump out too noticeably on the other days but the first few minutes of the Monday episode, when she steps up to D and says his manzil has come, did you see her eyes were amost a light shade of gray, than the usual black that Naku's eyes are? Looks like Mahi/CVs forgot her contact lenses for the day and hence Naku had Mahi's eyes.... 😆

3. The Supriya section in D's dream through the forest was so FAKE!!! The editors had photo-shopped Sups red saree pic with a forest and the voice over was NOT Supriya's..... 😕 looks like Sups is busy manaoing honeymoon with her Mawali and couldnt come to taunt Dutta in the dream.... 🤢 😆 (No offence to Ridhi.. she is a great actress.... after all, not many can make the audience dislike and get irritated with the character with the passion that we show.... 😆)

That's it.... now I can sleep well tonight.... 😆
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cmntng late *kaan pakrun* maafi 😃
@jaz ,aisha ,shreya,rdfan , DD,jani yeh , yeti   ⭐️ gud work guyz luvd every section of urs running short of tym so kant go on detailing 😳 wd catch u all in nxt xpress
luv nd regards,
dusk (nimmo) 😳
jnawaz thumbnail
sorry guys...cant comment on everyones section individually this time...but i did read them all just now...finally had time...off to work on Issue #22...still a few pending sections...lets see when i can get it up...lol...you girls ROCK!! 😃😃 fabulous issue!!

JAZ