Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rdfan

Eeks u as well as Jaz didnt like those ......looks like i am the only one who found her attractive with those on😳.....need to get my eyes as well as brain checked ......the earrings they were quite big but nice and they looked good on her ....call it my fascination for her ..i seem to like her  in nething and everything .........As for Kishore i think he is the only guy who constantly dresses up well in this show .......

I likes Anna's wife ...she looks too good for AnnaπŸ˜†

Another member fascinated by Kala. Fivr will be glad to meet you.πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks and for the very first time iam reading our newsletter.......what a horrible member iam .........sowieeeeeeee 😳............Iam not so into this fun stuff............so pls pardon me 😳😳.........

BTW Nice work everyone, loved reading it.

@Yeti : U shouldve added one more blopper to ur blooper list 🀣. Dutta dreamt of Nakku who was playing with that soft toy he got for Sups. If I remeer propperly Dutta never saw her play with it. He asks her to keep the toy and leaves the place and only after that she starts playing.............so when the hell did he see her dance with the toy?.
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous as usual.
will read at leisure and comment.
TheRager thumbnail

@Jaz: Good job with the summary, DOTW and disappointment of the week.

@DD: Lovey-dovey week indeed...with err all kinds of love.

@Aisha: I agree on Baji...he noticed and it seemed he was telling Naku "Now that I am here tu phutle yahan se".

And yeah AS was so annoying...and Dutta seemed annoyed too as if he cudnt wait to get off the phone for obvious reasons.

And Aisha I tell even Anna finds Dutta's earrings sexy.

@Jani: No surprises there!

@Yeti: I have an explaination for Point 2. Well it was Dutta's dream so all sorts of weird things can happen in a dream.

And I must say good observation abt the dream. So is it all a dream with Dutta standing and dreaming?

@Jaz: I esp love ur Finally award. Good lord! We were SO waiting for Naku's kidnap. Thank you Anna!

@Pooja: Kala and fashion icon...yeh kuch hajam nahin hua. Anna's wife was better.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Thanks and for the very first time iam reading our newsletter.......what a horrible member iam .........sowieeeeeeee 😳............Iam not so into this fun stuff............so pls pardon me 😳😳.........

BTW Nice work everyone, loved reading it.

@Yeti : U shouldve added one more blopper to ur blooper list 🀣. Dutta dreamt of Nakku who was playing with that soft toy he got for Sups. If I remeer propperly Dutta never saw her play with it. He asks her to keep the toy and leaves the place and only after that she starts playing.............so when the hell did he see her dance with the toy?.

Maybe he saw her chupke chupke. Btw at times Naku even remebers what Dutta saw in his dreams. Isse kehte hain rab ne bana di type jodi.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys.....

loved this week's edition.....

@Jaz: Thx a lot for the summary....real summary! 😊....and totally agree with the disappointment(s). That Ganpat, I culdnt believe he wuld storm the mansion like this as if he can get his way....If dutta was his previous self and present in the mansion, tht man wuld have ended with two bullets in his head!!! What did he think, he was some Sultan of Arabia?? 😲😲....Damn! he made me mad.....and gal, has there been a week where I Havent thought about when LTL wuld return back on Fridays or they can choose a weekend day too....Totally chalegaa!....*re-thinks*....err....7 days a week bhi chalegaa....not asking for more - right guys? 🀣🀣
and dutta - 14 yr old.....🀣🀣....I still tagged him as 18yr old...legal to hold a gals hand.....but tu ne to uski sitti pitti gul kar di....He wuld now need "PG" (Parental Guidance) from whom - AS???? to move ahead?? 🀣🀣

@Shreya: Ann'a certificate of merit for Naku?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Well, Jagtap's mattered to Dutta, Anna's wuld go straight to the trash can! πŸ˜‰....but yes, I do think Subbalaxmi wuld defn sign on one!
and yes, I dnt think GG would remove that dupatta any time soon!! lets see when that happens! πŸ˜‰

@Aisha: The Dhaba song was So Gaya yeh jahaan from Tezaab....Exact sequence was in that movie...Baaji playing Chunkies role, Naku, Madhuri's and Dutta - Anils!
And gal, ur eyelock desc.....is the OMG for me......🀣🀣....Perfect! 🀣...Cant stop ROFLing! 🀣...Thats exactly how I felt.....throughout the week, they kept giving each other hidden glances, each knew that the other is giving those glances but would steal it as soon as the other saw him/her!! 🀣🀣.....teenager love in air! 🀣

@Jani: u stole my thoughts!! Dutta in this new avtaar (and this avtaar is his first time....he wasnt like this with Seema or Sups too), cutie, teenager self, who is all jittery about his love, expressions et al! awwwwwwwwww....................😍.........and Anna should be shot this time, no excuses of any sort, for killing Jagtap...we want blood for blood!! badlaaa lo..............*gives marching orders*....delhi door nahiiiiiiiiii! 🀣🀣🀣
and anna's wifey is subba laxmi not super laxmi!! 🀣🀣.....u r funny! 🀣🀣
and u not giving star to sudarshan??? *shocked muh*....His expressions throughout the week were....how do I say.....Chapadganju badly in need of loo.......and u say he shldnt get a shining star?? *shocked again*....hawww.....I thought he wuld be the first one.....boo-hoo....No food for u today till u give him one! *steals the dinner plate under Jani's nose* ....jaa...hawaa kha!! 🀣🀣🀣

@Yeti: Baaji totally read Dutta's mind and he did tale the longer route.....now why did he do tht....u think to give more time to Naku and Dutta?? Naah.....to leave Naku sooooooo far chupke se, so tht she doesnt come back to Dutta and he can have Dutta all for himself!! Didnt he tell Dutta that from now onwards he is glued to her! and how wuld he do tht if dutta keeps staring at Naku the way he did.....so, whats the soln.....drop Naku far awayyyyyyyy! 🀣🀣....

@rdfan: Oh gal....Kala always looks good...there isnt an instance when she doesnt.....but giving the award to subbalaxmi........awwww....I just love this ctress, and in all serials she manages to get a fantastic wardrobe for herself!!!

Amazing cover guys!!! Missed u shabz!

Love,
DD
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thornewood9

DancingDoll: WHOO! *Aisha Throws DD a Pepsi* WELCOME ABOARD! Yes I know I'm a week late or is it two?πŸ˜† Sorry! But I've been reading your sections and loving them! So many WF Moments! And oh God the Hand-Holding Scene😳 SO CUTE! Dutta after the Realisation was just so SWEET😳 That Dhaba Scene? Maar dala☺️ Chai itni romantic ho sakti hain??? Aur voh bhi Dhabey mein?! GOD!😍 Perfect Brilliant work!πŸ‘

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰

*catches the pepsi* Thx gal! U always remind me of my SRK! Day Dreaming

And on tht Dhaaba scene, if I get Dutta to get me tea and watch me with those side glances and read my mind, fantasizing about me, standing so close to me, and the song - so gaya yeh jahaan gng on behind me....then what the hell.....!!

*jumps fromt he vehicle and pulls a notepad and a pen*......Dating spots- Jungle, Kutiyaa in Jungle, Dhaaba, backseat of a Jeep, Cliff edge with SUV hanging on it.....

any more spots?? 🀣🀣
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum issue all...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
no.21...woohoo thats special...⭐️...
will read n comment soon...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...

mwah...x
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice work everyoneπŸ€— will read it araam sey πŸ˜†
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations guys for 21st LTL issue πŸ₯³ ....thanx for the mindlowing ,awesome,and fantastic issue guys ..."a round of appaluse for all ur hardwork" πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€— ..u guys always make everybody weekend special πŸ€—