Laagi Tujhse Lagan Express - Issue #21

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #21

NOTE: had to fill in for a few parts...sorry if they suck...but i tried...read with caution...

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

jnawaz

NOTE: Orpa was unavailable so here is a VERY small summary..lol…

TaSha are out of the jungle…Dutta tells Naku that she is free, her life can start again…she can go to her mother…Naku says that he too is free of her burden…Dutta looks at her…he tells her that the jungle changed him…Jagtap was right…when a man goes through what he did…a part of his is left in the jungle…Naku and Dutta are walking on opposite sides of the street…Naku is thinking that she should tell Dutta about her real face…she doesn't want any lies between them since they are separating anyway…meanwhile Dutta remembers what Jagtap says and closes his eyes… he then sees Naku…he realizes his feelings for her and realizes he cant let her go…he is about to tell her when Baji and the headless chickens (aka: bodyguards) land up…

TaSha are headed home with Baji and them…they are sitting in the jeep and keep having eyelocks…while they are traveling…they come to a procession that blocks their way…Dutta and Naku take prasad from Laxmi (annas wife) …so do Baji and the chickens…as TaSha walk with the procession…Dutta tries to hold Naku's hand but she ends up walking ahead of him…then suddenly…Baji and the chickens pass out…Dutta gets dizzy and he sees Naku getting dizzy…they try to reach for each other but are unable to…Dutta falls to the ground and a bit later Anna comes…his men have circled Dutta…Anna antagonizes Dutta…he decides that instead of killing Dutta he will just take Naku since she is Dutta's life…Dutta sees all this in his haze…a while later he gets up and ROAR's back to life.

Precap: Dutta and Baji come home and announce that Naku has been kidnapped by Anna…Dutta tells Baji that he want the chickens (guards) ready with all weapons in 5 minutes…he is gonna pull Anna guts out and feed it to his (annas) dogs.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday (none available)

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Ooo...so our gorgeous gadha(GG) has realized he cant let Naku go from his life and needs to do something about it to prevent something precious as her slip away from him. In fact he also realized that she is the best thing that ever happened to him. But yeh kya..bechara gadha fears losing her and now his prenomination of a seperation came true with Naku getting kidnapped by Anna. But we were SO waiting for Naku to get kidnapped that we all want to send a cassette of his fave Telugu songs to Anna for doing the deed. I am sure what Jags started Anna will complete. By the time Dutta rescues Naku he would have realized that he cant live without her. Uske baad toh the sher will be after his sherni all the time. Well he already is. Only it will be intensified and the predictions of Naku getting lots of love from her hubby will come true. Btw I also hope like all other dons so far who have met Naku even Anna gives his certificate of approval for Naku. LOL!

TaSha
Now there were so many TaSha moments this week. But the moments will be covered in two other sections so I will stick to just scenes with a heavy heart. Though many loved Dutta's dream sequence on Monday for me it didnt work as well as the it did for most people. So I will chose a scene which I loved. Why? Because its MY section. *Looks around for protests..finds an uproar so tries to give a Dutta Bhau stare...fails..so ignores the uproar and carries on*.
My favorite scene would be the scene at the dhaba where Tasha, Baji and the BGs stop over. While Baji is with the BGs our GG sticks to his sherni. He stood extra close to his sherni and hung around her as if he is guarding the queen's jewels as someone put it. That was oh so cute! Then he goes to get chai for her and gives it to her. Then he remembers Naku will not eat or drink without first ensuring he has eaten or drunk. So he takes a baby sip of the chai and so does Naku. Didnt the GG looking cute taking that sip. *Wonders if its weird to find a guy sipping cute and thinks whatever!* So that means in the future Dutta has to return home and have his meals to ensure his sherni isnt going hungry *Goes into dreamland imagining TaSha having dinner together after the whole house has gone to bed*.
Btw did anyone notice Dutta broke his unwritten rule never to eat or drink outside just to make Naku eat/drink. Awww! I think now he will make a new rule-I will eat and drink whatever Naku does so that if its poisoned we are poisoned together. Sigh! And yeah the words of the song in the background was so apt for Dutta's and Naku's state of mind and dilemna. They both wanted to say something and hear a few things but there was still a gulf between them. A gulf created by Dutta's seeming rejection of Naku.

Others
Hmmm...which one will this be? I think the best one was the scene of AS planning to welcome her bahu back and Kala's reactions to it all. I think all of us enjoyed seeing Kala's expression at the thought of her world breaking apart. She did so much planning to ensure that her brother does not get married at all so that she could rule his home get her hands on his money. And here AS is planning to welcome her bahu home and what's worse handover the house to her.
And then AS even tells Babi that from now onwards she will sit with them at the dinner table while servants will cook. Kala's expression was like-'Oh god! Now servants will sit with us as equals'. LOL! I simply loved this scene. Superb expressions by Ashka and amazing dialouges by Kishore who was rubbing it in.
Btw the scene was only marred by Kala's transparent sari where her not so slim tummy was visible and horrible makeup and accessories. Where did the graceful and elegant Kala disappear?

Dostana SOTW:Yes guys! Its back! The (not) much awaited dostana scenes. So our GG is just gathering courage to walk over to Naku to speak to her to stop her from leaving him. But can the path of be so easy? And there bang in the middle comes the third angle-Baji. He comes there and stops his car right between TaSha. Dutta never looked this unhappy to see his best buddy. You could see his hand raised slightly as if he wanted to call out to Naku just when he saw Baji had interefered at that moment. Then what does Baji do? Get off the jeep...hug Dutta and says a lot of romantic lines like he wants Dutta to make him his shadow. At that moment Dutta's expression was more like 'I wish Naku was saying these lines instead'. LOL! And yes Dutta would rather look at Naku than listen to Baji's bak-bak. Baji notices this, tries his best to ignore the love of his life having eyes only for his sautan. Finally he gives up noticing no amount of romantic words is breaking Dutta's trance. So he goes to Naku and thanks her for being with Dutta and apologizes to her for misunderstanding her. But even that doesnt help as to Dutta what Baji says simply represents his own feelings at that time regarding how he had treated her since Supriya ran away. Only Baji was able to apologize easily while Dutta being the perpetrator of the what she was subjected to couldnt find an easy way to escape his guilt.So Baji takes out the final weapon in his armour-the brahmastra-Aai Sahib. He calls up AS and tries to divert Dutta's attention towards his mother. But as we all saw the conversation with his mother only seemed to irritate Dutta as if he was thinking there she goes again! And he would rather talk to Naku who has a calming influence on him rather than AS who can only keep emotionally blackmailing him.
After Dutta has finished talking with AS he once again seems to want to go to Naku. Baji notices this and once again diverts Dutta by having an impromtu celebration on the road. And yeah after that too when Dutta doesnt give up starting Baji has no option but to give in and ask Dutta to sit at the back WITH Naku. It was as if Baji finally acknowledged that if he has to get Dutta to do anything he needs to be tempted with Naku's compnay. Because afterall Baji wouldnt risk being driven around by Dutta given how his staring made Baji bhatko in the jungle for three days looking for his missing love. Bechara Baji!

Dreamy SOTW:So the dreams are back only this time the dreamer is Dutta. Unfortunately though his dreams end with a seperation maybe indicating his fear of losing Naku. I guess we all agree dream was fabulously picturized. But unlike most people I am not going ga-ga over the dream. I mean it was really good...really hatke from other shows. But I feel the song could have been different...more popular perhaps. Or maybe such songs dont appeal to me personally. But yes from the dream it was also apparent that he is totally in awe of the love Naku is giving him and how beautiful that feeling of being loved has made his life so much so that he wants to cherish every little piece of her...whether it was the flower, dupatta or the place she touched(on the tree). And I think the GG will be remembering Naku a lot looking at that piece of dupatta tied on his hand and the mangalsutra she left behind. Aww...bechara gadha!

Heartbreaking SOTW:This was the very first scene of this week when TaSha finally see the road ahead of them. They are out of the jungle and this means the moment will soon arrive when they will have to seperate from each other. You could almost hear hearts breaking at the thought of being 'azaad' of each other...at the thought that their paths will never meet again after this. Naku tells Dutta he has reached his destination. Dutta tells Naku he doesnt know if this is his destination or not but she has reached hers. Soon she will be with her mother and free of him. Dutta's voice was hoarse with emotions and his eyes seemed to glitter with unshed tears. Fabulous acting by MR. Naku tells Dutta that he too will be free of her-he wont have to bear her burden any more. Dutta looks pissed...as if wants to protest that Naku was never a burden to him. Dutta then tells Naku that Jagtap was right. The jungle stops you. The jungle has calmed him down so much so that he is now scared to return to the outside world. Indirectly he admitted that he was at peace in the jungle WITH Naku. Naku isnt the part of the crowd he is scared to face. And yes in the scene which immediately followed this Dutta took Jagtap's advice, closed his eyes and finally saw his destination-Nakusha.

Unintentionally funny SOTW: This is the Kala-Rups scene from Wednesday where Rups scares Kala by wondering what would have happened between TaSha in the jungle. Given Kishore alluding TaSha to rabbits I am sure Kala would have at that moment seen a few dark and fair Naku and Dutta juniors running around the house. ROFL!

Tauba tauba SOTW:Babi cooking for Dutta and AS looking at her chupke chupke and smiling. Is this another dostana couple in the making? The dostana in this show is getting too much I tell you. Next is what? Dostana between Naku and Subbalaxmi?

Raising BP SOTW:Ganpat's comeback to PN and trying to harass the AS and Dutta's family for money after spending all the money Dutta had given him. He even had the gall to demand more money as Dutta had spoilt his daughter's life. Not only that he demanded that the Patils pay off the debts he had aquired by borrowing money in Dutta's name and gambling away the money. He claimed that he had no other go but to drink his woes away as the Patils had kept back his family. But all the while he hadnt even bothered to find out how his family is doing and why didnt they reach the city as had been decided but took the opputunity to spend all the money. Gosh...seriously for the first time I wanted to slap Ganpat. He will be an embarrassment to Naku. But I am sure her knight in shining armour will sort even this nuisance in her life.

Ole-le-le SOTW:Dutta trying to shyly reach out to Naku and hold her hand in the procession. He looked like a teenager trying to propose to his girlfriend. Btw Dutta broke his 'I wont bow in front of God' rule for Naku. First he had charnamrit and later followed Naku to join the procession. All this simply because he knew Naku will like it and he wanted to do something that will make her happy. And yes Naku was happy to see Dutta having the charnamrit.

Cringe-worthy SOTW:This is the scene from the Thursday episode when Anna finally comes face to face with Dutta. Didnt that whole scene make you simply cringe given the way how Dutta was completely at Anna's mercy. He was so helpless and Anna was so totally enjoying himself by being so visious to Dutta. First he asked Dutta to get up...then Dutta tried to hit him and then he asked him to pick up a gun and shoot. And the worst of all took away Dutta's wife right in front of his eyes. Uff!
But I must say brilliant acting by Murli Sharma.

So I am done for this week. I am so looking forward to next week when Dutta will be in his rage mode and Naku in her sherni mode. The episodes will be just wow! Happy viewing!

Dialogue of the Week

jnawaz

hey guys…our soon to be Doctorni-ji is busy and unavailable at the moment so im here to fill in…bare with me please…I went with the most obvious lines…he he he…

Male

"Kya horaha hai yeh Dutta? Aaisa kyun lag raha hai ke kuch choot raha hai? Aaise kyun lag raha hai ke usse rok lo? Rokle usse Dutta…maat chootne de Dutta…Rokle…" – Dutta

HELLO!! why did I chose this line…or…group of lines…lol…DUH! this is where Dutta finally…FINALLY…realizes his feelings for Naku…he realizes that he cannot let her go…letting her go would leave him with an empty space in his life and his heart…he realizes her importance in his life…I may be stretching it a bit…but this is when he realizes that Jagtap was right…Naku is the one for him…all the others…Seema and Sups were never the one…they betrayed him and if they really loved him…that wouldn't have happened…and realizes that only Naku truly loves him unconditionally…his happiness is her happiness even if it kills her…she suffered through all of his tortures…his tantrums…his curses…even his violence..and not once…not ONCE did she flinch or think of about leaving…she only left when he told her to do so…without another word because that's what Dutta wanted…ya…I know ive probably gone off the deep end but you know what I mean…this…this moment right here…RIGHT HERE is where our gorgeous gadha…well…he's not such a gadha any more!! aakal aa hi gaya!! lol…and omg…the way he called out to naku… "Nakusha…"…omg!! anyone else just about die when he said it like that!!

Female

"Aazad toh aap bhi honge Saab…mera boj nahin rehega naa aap pe…" – Naku

there was a shortage of lines this week for Naku…she did all her talking via eyes and what not…but still…this girl…always says something worthwhile…always…I loved this statement/question…when Dutta says that she is finally free…she too points out that he will be free of her 'boj' as well…her burden wont lay on his shoulder any more…but…they way she phrases it and delivers it!! omg…*standing ovation* …it's a statement but its also a question…she is saying…that yes, you wont have to shoulder my responsibility…right? like she is asking…is this what you want? do you really want me to leave…will you really be FREE of me…will you really be able to let me go…just like that…like all this time together…this relationship of paati-paatni meant nothing to you…my love and my sacrifices for you meant nothing!? ok…im probably getting a bit out of hand…but I swear that is what it seemed like to me!! I simply adored this line!! Naku! you rock!!

Warm & Fuzzies

Dancingdoll

This week just awwwwwwwwwwwwwed me!! Silence spoke 1000 words in a second and bowled me!

W&M#1
Guys, As I write this moment, I just cannot help but smile! What a beautiful scene...Dutta gets tea for Naku and hands it over to her. Naku accepts it but doesnt do anything about it. Please note each of the protaganist's expressions and the sequence here and how the Language of love played its part.
Naku - Naku looks at Dutta and tells him with "her gaze", You first!
Dutta - He gives a side glance to the tea in Naku's hand, a clear indication to him that Naku has no intention of getting the glass till her mouth. Then his gaze gradually moves up from the tea to Naku's face, her face confirming what he thought - No tea till you sip. He immediately recollects the Jungle incident where Naku insisted he has the Apple first and he gets a very faint smile on his face. He knew what she wanted!
Naku - Looks at him eagerly, would Dutta now take a sip?
As soon as the glass touches Dutta's lip, Naku moves her cup of tea to sip it! The task was well communicated, well done and the silence still prevailed! This language of silence gives an indication, how well these two know each other. No words were required anymore!

W&M#2
When Dutta and Naku walk in Mouli's procession, Dutta found this to be his chance to express his feelings to Naku. He again looked like a teenager who wanted to make his first move but was feeling shy and didnt know how to make it. He hesitates. In his jitteriness, his hand quivers, he rubs his neck, his fingers twitch, his hands make many attemps to go and hold Naku's hands and when he finally gathers guts to hold the hands, Naku moves forward. The scene was darn cute because Dutta again became a teenager in love,looking for any opportunity to express his love, even if that opportunity looked impossible on the face of it. This would have been his first real way of expressing, chori-chuppe, chupke-chupke, from Baaji and his own men's eyes!

W&M#3
Dutta's heart tells him to stop Naku because he felt as if an integral part of his existence was getting separated from him. His heart tells him to stop Naku and not let her go. He wonders what's happening to him? He calls her name. He sees a Jagtap in him finally and starts moving towards her. Each step only reinforcing his decision that he was making the right choice. He recollects every word of wisdom that Jagtap had showered on him, every word that Naku had spoken that defined love! That was the moment when he was clear what he wanted. He had made his decision between conflict and love, and he had chosen LOVE!

W&M#4
The whole scene where Naku gets ready to go back home with Dutta was worth drooling over. "Chaal Naku", words spoken by Dutta to tell Naku that they need to go back home, were not mere words, they held lot of meaning and understanding that was communicated thru their silence of love. The echo of these words clearly told Naku that this was a "Forever" invitation, a message that conveyed to her that Dutta wanted her in his life, at his home! He opens the door for her and gives his hand to help her climb the Jeep, like a husband taking care of small things in his wife's life.

W&M#5
His Journey in the inner core of his heart has been a learning experience for him. The part of his journey when he reaches a serene and beautiful garden, was filled with love and only love, and had only one citizen - Naku. This was the only part of his journey from which he didnt want to run. Reminds us of Jagtap's words - when his real love comes in front of him, he would stop running and he did! The deeper he went, the more he wanted to make it home. Every thing about Naku just pulled him towards her inadvertently. He followed her blindly because he had reached the place he always wanted to reach. His opening of eyes to find Naku with a genuine smile, Naku holding his hand to pull him further into the experience, Naku offering him a red rose, Naku confessing her love - "Dikhne mein bilkul bhi sunder nahi, par aapse bahut pyaar karti", Dutta picking her dupatta, Naku carving his and her name on the tree and dutta touching her name, Dutta forgoing his atheism and praying to Bappa, Naku's dupatta falling on Dutta and Dutta pulling it from his face to find Naku missing, every instance in that scene was worth awwing for!! Naku radiated happiness and peace all along...A happiness that can only come when there is love in the hearts!

W&M#6
After speaking to Aayi and keeping down the phone, Dutta is about to take a turn but he stops midway when he spots Naku. His face again becomes restless, wanting to speak to her and when he isnt able to control, he starts walking towards her, but Alas, Baaji comes in between again! The beauty of thisscene was how Dutta opened his mouth and jerked his body to move forward. The restlessness was obvious on his face.

W&M#7
Kuch Meri Suno, Kuch Apni Kaho
Ho paas to aise, Chup Naa raho

This was played exactly when Naku and Dutta were standing close and Baaji and team were enjoying their tea. Naku looks at Dutta and these words play in the BG! Naku wanted to tell him that she knows he wants to say something to her, she is here with him now, so, he should speak up! Dutta gets restless, embarrassed and shy and immediately moves from there to get a cup of tea for Naku.

Other Sweet Moments #1
I cant help writing about Baaji's backward glance at Dutta when he was driving. His glance had the notorious look to it as if he knew what was "really" happening behind him in the Jeep.

Other Sweet Moments #2
When Mouli offers Charnamrit to Dutta, he accepts it without any fuss. Mouli's mere words - "Aapki Jodi salaamat rahegi" was enough to make Dutta not only order Baaji to stop the vehicle but also accept the Charnamrit. A theist was turning theist, all for love. The change was evident on Naku's face when she couldnt help herself but smile.

Other Sweet Moments #3
Hearing the family talking to Dutta, Babi comes out of kitchen, and one look at her face, AS knew that she had to ask about Naku's welfare too. She asks Dutta about Naku's well being and Dutta replies - "Nakusha achchi hai"...He then pauses, looked like he had given a glimpse of his exposed heart, he immediately rectifies it, "mera matlab hai ki woh theek hai". This was a cute slip of the tongue, always welcomed!

Other Sweet Moments #4
All the moments where Dutta and Naku just stared at each other, no matter how many people came in between them! his vision never escaped Naku...She was the protaganis of his vision, they communicated with their silence, each understanding what the other had to say.

Other Sweet Moments #5
Baaji thanks and apologizes to Naku at the same time. Thanks to support Dutta and apologises for misunderstanding her. He was ready to give his life to Naku because she was with Dutta in his thick and thin.This one scene touched me as it just reinstated our belief in Baaji's loyalty and friendship for Dutta! A true friend indeed!

Other Sweet Moments #6
I cant help writing about Baaji's backward glance at Dutta when he was driving. His glance had the notorious look to it as if he knew what was "really" happening behind him in the Jeep.

Other Sweet Moments #7
Dutta's cry for Naku when he sees through his hazy vision, Naku disappearing in the arms of the kidnapper. His desperation and love was very obvious on his face.

Other Sweet Moments #8
All the attempts that Dutta made to fight his giddiness and get up, fight with Anna for his love, were very touching. The last vision of Naku been pulled in the van brought tears in my eyes.

Other Sweet Moments #9
Dutta and Naku walk together in the procession towards the god, just like a Hubby and Wifey, together, as 1 identity. A much awaited sight for their fans!

Other Sweet Moments #10
AS tells her servants to decorate the whole house as "Humaara betaa, apni Patni ke saath ghar aa raha hai". They had accepted Naku as their DIL finally. A reason to celebrate!

Other Sweet Moments #11
AS and Babi's constructive "argument" on how Babi should not work in the kitchen anymore and how Babi wanted to prepare a dinner for her "Daavein", was a very cute moment, two samdhan's trying to exercise their right!

Other Sweet Moments #12
Baaji and Dutta's re-milan was also a scene worth awwing for! Baaji is in tears and asks Dutta to promise him that he would never separate him from Dutta!

Lovey-Dovey week!

Love,

DD

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hey Guys! Subah Khair! Good Morning! It's Friday 6th August 10 and the time is 10:15am! Everyone in my house is still asleep while I have been up since SIX. I did a Body Combat Class at the Gym! I feel quite good about myself. I have work tomorrow (as if that's anything new) I still have hardly any internet access and now it's not cause I don't have internet. It's cause everyone else is on when I'm off work and the rest of the time I'm AT work. God. Kya musibaat.

*Aisha Looks Sadly Around*

But enough about me! What a WEEK! I seem to be saying this every week. All my OMG sections start with me going "Oh Dear GOD What a WEEK!" I seriously am starting to sound like a broken record. Kya haal bana diya hain CVs nay mera!

*Aisha Applauds CVs*

You know I actually remember posting on a thread around here that Monday's episodes are always slow and nothing exciting happens. But MY GOD. That Monday episode? It was BRILLIANT. It was EXCITING. Unbelievably ROMANTIC and definitely NOT slow. Plus we had the return of Anna! And Ganpat. Uh. Well. We'll get to him in a moment. But shall we start with this week's OMG section? I think we shall!

*Aisha Rubs Hands Gleefully*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Naku and Dutta Share Chai at a Dhaba

*Aisha Hands Out Pepsi*

How could it NOT be the Dhaba Scene? Even though it only lasted a minute? It just HAD to be that Scene. And it all happened during a Song Sequence! Looks like the CVs are really making up for lost time the way they keep hitting us with all these Song Sequences! But I am not complaining! Kya ghana tah! I LOVE that song! From that Anil Kapoor movie! I can't remember the name...

*Aisha Ponders*

No I can't remember it but I LOVED IT! How CUTE was that?! Dutta standing SO CLOSE to Naku and all the while chori chori chupke chupke stealing glances at her and then all of a sudden he heads off to get some Chai for her!

*Aisha Smiles Joyfully*

And while he's doing that he's remembering all these Sweet Moments of her! He comes back and gives her the Chai but when she doesn't drink it he remembers the Apple Scene! Okay I've read around here that it was Guavas but whatever, Apple ho ya Guava it was the SCENE that was important, right? I'm telling you Kishore was RIGHT. He knew that TaSha needed time to get to know each other, alone and away from everyone. And now that that has happened Dutta is showing that he knows Naku extremely well!

*Aisha Stares Dreamily at Dutta*

And how cute was it the way he kept looking over at her and then he would realise what he was doing and immediately look somewhere else??? They never actually had a proper eyelock! It was all "I'm looking at her, is she looking at me? No she's not. No wait she IS looking at me! Quick! Pretend you were looking somewhere else! Is she still looking at me? Maybe I'll just check... no she isn't looking at me... Damn it... Oh wait! She's looking! Crap! Look somewhere else! Don't make it obvious!"

*Aisha LOLs*

TaSha were so sweet in that Scene! And poor Naku! You could so tell she was trying to restrain herself by not looking at him. If only BAJI hadn't truned up when he had! If only Dutta could have HINTED something to her about his feelings! Dutta is so in Love and he hasn't been able to tell her yet! Damn it! I really hope he lets her know BEFORE her colour comes off. Please CVs PLEASE Give me that!

*Aisha Smiles Adoringly at Dutta*

It was SWEET. Loved it. Has there ever been a Sweeter Jodi? And why is it a Dhaba is always so Romantic in Dramas but never in real life? And oh God before I forget! That Dutta-Trying-To-Hold-Naku's-Hand Scene? Hold me, someone. How SWEET was that?! The way he was hesitating! The adorable way he rubbed his neck, gathering courage! So CUTE! YAY! TASHA!

*Aisha Parties*

Shock Moment: TaSha Share Chai!

Shock Factor: 9/10

(Do I really need to explain why that was a 9? *Aisha Looks Around For Hands and Sees None* I thought not! *Aisha Sighs Dreamily*)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Baji and Kala and Ganpat and Dutta.

*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*

Oh dear God. What a week it was for Comedy! We had Baji's Return. Oh God BAJI. Don't get me started on him. What the hell why not? It's only half ten in the morning. BAJI. Baji Baji Baji.

*Aisha Shakes Head at Baji*
Tera kuch nahin hosaktah... Talk about TIMING. Baji stole Naku's Scene! The way he just pounced on Dutta! My God yaar kuch toh sharam karo! His WIFE is standing RIGHT THERE. And what the hell was all that dialogue??? He'll go to every mandir? Every dargah??? "Bhao mujhe apni parchai bana leh!"
WHAT?
*Aisha Stares Speechless at Baji*
Baji why are you sounding like  a SAUTEN? Kya zamana hain... I didn't know whether to hit him or laugh myself silly over that Scene. And all the while Baji is Confessing his Haal-E-Dil to Dutta, our Gogeous Gadha (who is no more Gadha but still extremely Gorgeous) was staring at NAKU.

*Aisha Laughs Uncontrollably*

And BAJI NOTICED. But did that put some sense into him? No it didn't. Instead of backing off he goes over to THANK Naku as though he was saying "Yeah Thanks a lot for your help but I'm here now!"

*Aisha Looks Sympathetically at Naku*

Zamana kitna kharab hain... So kharab that we have to watch a Sauten come between a husband and wife. God Almighty.

*Aisha Takes a Swig of Pepsi*
And as if THAT wasn't enough we had the Return of Ganpat. Ganpat didn't really make me laugh that much this week. He made me throw plenty of shoes at him when he came onscreen but not laugh. That is unless you count when he's grovelling before Aayi Sahib.
*Aisha ROFLs*
Come on! That was HILARIOUS! And I didn't even understand what he was saying half the time! That made it funnier actually! And oh GOD! KALA! The way she yelled at Ganpat to shut up! FAB-U-LOUS!
*Aisha Grabs Sides While Gasping With Laughter*
Kala! Kala ki toh band bajh gayi! Especially when Aayi Sahib kept using all the In-Law terms and referring to Baabi as her samdan! And Naku as Dutta's PATNI! Oh God! I'm telling you Kishore is an escaped TaSha Fan! His expressions were EXACTLY THE SAME as mine! He was LOVING it! And why shouldn't he? Kala was in a situation not of her control and on top of that Roops was making out that SOMETHING (Ask Mads about Nam Nam) had happened in the Jungle! Oh God! Kala's Nightmare of the Football Team!
*Aisha Laughs Uncontrollably*
Oh God! Agghh... my sides! I have a stitch! Ow... Oh wait! One more thing. Who else burst out laughing when Naku asked Dutta "Aap theek to hain?" and he turned his head and saw Naku playing with a rosebush and that song started up again??? I laughed. I laughed SO HARD. I think I've pulled something....

Shock Moment: Baji and Kala and Ganpat and Dutta. Lol.

Shock Factor: 8/10

(*Aisha Remembers and Bursts Into Laughter*)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

God Almighty. Aayi Sahib Baji And Ganpat.

SO. Who is it this week? Kaun khaye gah meri jhooti? Hmm?
*Aisha Twirls Shoe Threateningly*
Ganpat. That two-faced drunken idiot.

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Ganpat*
I don't think i need to go into too much detail about WHY I was angry with Ganpat this week. He came back and he came back DRUNK. Not just that he's showing his greediness again and loving the fact that he's sitting on a potential Gold mine. I have a bad feeling about this. I seriously think he needs to be killed off or disappear for good. Otherwise he could make Naku's life a whole lot worse.

Who else? Aayi Sahib.

*Aisha Ponders*

I'm gonna go for Aayi Sahib. How the wind changes... And how fast did she change from kicking Naku out to welcoming her back with open arms and accepting her as Dutta's Patni? I'll tell you now I loved it when she called Naku Dutta's Patni but that was because of Kala's reaction. Otherwise her behaviour this week has just made me more suspicious of her than ever.

*Aisha Glares*
I could be wrong and way off but there is something about her that makes me uncomfortable. Ands the way she was crying on the phone! GOD! How ANNOYING was that? Thank God Dutta was lost in Naku to pay any attention! And guys when Dutta was running in his imaginary jungle he wasn't just running from Supriya and Seema he was running from Kala and AAYI SAHIB. I found that a bit... interesting.
And then there was Baji.
*Aisha Throws Shoes at Baji*
I swear when he turned up I actually wanted to kill him. The words that came out of my mouth when he jumped on Dutta were and I quote:
"Teri toh...! *Censored*"
Seriously. And then the way he kept looking back at TaSha when they were driving! God Baji! Give the man some privacy! Ten minutes! TEN! It's not asking much! Okay I think this may be the Beginning of Baji figuring out Dutta's feelings and so becoming a Cupid for our TaSha. He always did look like he enjoyed seeing TaSha interact and he KNEW that Naku loved Dutta and that Dutta was in some way attracted to Naku. But still.
*Aisha Throws More Shoes and One Extra on Behalf of Jaz*

Shock Characters: Aayi Sahib, Ganpat and Baji.

Shock Factor: 7/10

(Why is it these three always have to mess up the Good Times? *Aisha Glares*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Anna's Camcorder. Wait-What?

There was only ONE really What-The-Hell? Moment for me this week. Okay there was the fact that TaSha got out of the Jungle and it took them a whole Day and Night and another Day's ride to get back to PN. But I kinda have a theory about that that doesn't make it so What-The-hell? See TaSha wandered around that Jungle for two days. One day alone and the second with Jagtap until they reached his house. Who knows how far they travelled? For all we know they could have travelled to the opposite end of the Jungle and to get back to PN they have to go all the way around the Jungle and that makes the journey longer! But they were in the jungle two days and so travelling back home is also two days.

*Aisha Notices Stares and Twiddles Thumbs*

What? It makes sense! Kind of... Well, anyways. A few more What-The-Hell? Moments for me were:

- How did Baji and Co find TaSha so quickly if they were behind the A-Team?

- How did Anna know where Dutta would be so he could attack him?

*Aisha Looks Warily at Anna*

But more than these Moments was the Camcorder Moment. Uh... was it just me or was anyone else creeped out over the fact that Anna was recording the whole thing when Dutta was attacked? I found that extremely pervy. And he was even recording Dutta when he was lying there unconscious.
*Aisha Looks Uncomfortably At Anna*

And what the hell was all that touching Dutta's hair thing?
*Aisha Glares and Throws Shoes at Anna*
What the hell is wrong with these LTL men??? Why are they all after Dutta?! Okay I'll admit he looked unbelievably DELICIOUS when he was lying there unconscious but GOOD GRIEF! Doesn't Anna have a wife?! Why is everyone dying to join the Dostana Gang!? WHY?!
*Aisha Shakes Fist at Skies*

Shock Scene: Anna Joins The Dostana Gang

(That's just shocking *Aisha Glares at Anna* And disgusting.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Dutta and Naku Seperated

"Apna saaya samajhte they? jinko kabhi, woh juda hogaye dekhte dekhte..."
*Aisha Shakes Head*

Talk about a Heartbreaking Moment. It did bring a lump to my throat and it did make me feel wretched after watching it. It was the Scene when Dutta is lying there watching Anna take his Naku away and he's trying to reach her but he can't. He remembers how he finally found her in the Garden of his Heart and then he remembers how their hands separated as she goes far from him. God...
*Aisha Blows Nose*
I absolutely felt for the guy at that Moment. When they were both trying to reach other even though they could feel the drug working on them and trying to drag them into oblivion? I was sitting there with hand on my heart, watering up and choking on that lump in my throat. It was so.... SAD. He's JUST found her! He hasn't even had anytime to TELL her yet!

*Aisha Glares at Baji*

And so soon she's taken away from him??? WHY? Okay. Calm down.
*Aisha Takes Deep Breath*
I know that next week is (hopefully) going to end with TaSha Milan and that PreCap was just SOMETHING ELSE! But still. Dil hai kay mantah nahin...

Shock Moment: TaSha Seperated!

(I felt my heart crack a little, it's true. But I know that this ISN'T the End! That PreCap was pretty damned exciting! Naku ko koi lay jaye aur Dutta kuch na karein? Aisa hoiy nahin saktah!)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

The Lion Roars!

WHAT a ROAR!

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

The ANGER! The FURY! All UNLEASHED! And all for NAKU!

*Aisha Applauds and Throws Out Pepsi*

Just LOOK at that Scene! How FABULOUS was it?! It was MIND-BLOWING! It had me jumping like a loon and feeling all euphoric! Dutta's expression was just....

*Aisha Stares Gobsmacked*

Anna is so dead. He's a Dead man. In fact, he's already dead. He's a walking corpse. That expression before Dutta screamed out in absolute FURY was one that pretty much said:

"I am going to F****** KILL you."

Pardon my French. I'm surprised he DIDN'T swear. I bet he'll be swearing on Monday! YES!

*Aisha Throws Confetti*

Anna is an Idiot. He's a back-stabbing Coward and an Idiot. Dutta is going to kill him. And his wife? She's Evil too. I seriously think she is. She's gonna get her comeuppance as well. Just watch. But my God I loved that line. In the Precap. That Line had me whistling and jumping with sheer excitement. What line you ask? THAT Line.

Shock Line: "Anna ki antari nikhal kay ossi kay kuttoon ko khilaon gha mein! PAANCH minute kay andar mujhe sarey guards tayar chayeh hathyaaron kay saath!"

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi For All!* It's a TEN. How can it NOT be a Ten??? Dutta in Full-Blown RAGE Mode! YES!!!!)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. Again. You All Agree.

Dutta looks Hot anytime of the day. Daytime he looks hot (when he was walking with Naku on the road) he looks Hot at Nightime (Dhaba Scene anyone? And when he was in the car with the wind blowing through his hair?) He looks Hot when he's dreaming (Oh Dear God the Dream Sequence! *Aisha Squeals*) He looks Hot when he's unconscious (So Hot in fact that even Anna was looking at him like he's a sweetdish) He looks Hot when he's angry (Oh.My.God. That last Scene where he screams ANNA!!!)

*Aisha Fans Herself*

When is he NOT Hot? He was Hot in every bloody Scene! I thought he looked really Hot when he was running through the Jungle...

*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*

I tell you the man is Smoking. How is Naku still ALIVE? With all the Hotness in her Proximity??? God no wonder even the Guys are jumping him (Baji anyone?)

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. Just Dutta.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Fans Herself*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Dutta's Realization and Song Sequence

*Aisha Grins*

Ah CVs! You made me proud this week! But you surprised me as well! How do you keep doing that???

*Aisha Applauds*

How can I NOT pick the Monday Scene? HOW? It's impossible I tell you. That Scene was AMAZING. The cinematography was perfect. The background music was perfect. The whole build up with Dutta running through the jungle, trying to escape his past (Seema) and those who claimed to love him (Supriya) and even those who are with him now and say they DO love him (Aayi Sahib and Kala) Running through a dense, colourless jungle until he finally can't run anymore. Jagtap's words echoing all around him and finally, FINALLY, he does what we've been wanting him to do since Jagtap mentioned it! He closes his eyes and finds the One person he's been waiting for. He finds NAKU in the Garden of his Heart. That one secret place he buried away more than ten years ago. The deepest region of his heart that he thought was dead but was in actual fact blooming and alive with love and joy and bliss. I loved this Scene. The sound editor guy? He deserves a crate of Pepsi! What a PERFECT song! And a song I love! I loved how it was DIFFERENT. Not the usual popular romantic number. The lyrics actually went perfectly with Dutta's emotions. The song and the Scene were both unbelievably Romantic. Probably the most Romantic thing we've seen on LTL. And it all came from DUTTA. Dear Lord.

*Aisha Fans Herself and Takes a Swig of Pepsi and Hands Out More*
Seriously I could actually feel myself falling in Love along with Dutta with that song.
"Na Khelon Sanam.... Teri Hi Hain Hum..."
This line was beautiful. He was Naku's. Always had been and he knows it. It's PERFECT. It shows that Dutta always loved Naku.
"Dhadkan Yeh Meri Dil Ki Pooche Re Tere Dil Se... Kay Sach Much Kya Hain Tu Duniya Mein..."
Another perfect line. It's unbelievable how much this song goes with Dutta's feelings! As though this song was made just for this Moment! Dutta is wondering and asking Naku is she REAL? True Love! It's REAL? And it's for HIM? How? How is this possible?
"Jab Aaonge Tum Tab Gayenge Hum Sargam Yeh Saje Tere Sang Sang Iss hwab Ko Sach Kar Kay Jaane Re..."
Oh God. If THAT isn't a killer I don't know what is! YES!
*Aisha parties*
 He remembered all those Sweet Naku Moments! It showed that Dutta had been falling for Naku since the Beginning. The Supriya Fiasco had been a small detour from his Destination but he nevertheless finally reached it. He has fallen for NAKU. The guy really is in Love. He remembered all of her Moments, every word she had said to him about Love. And when Naku Confessed her Love to him again while giving him a Red Rose I was pretty much up there on Cloud Nine. He believes that she loves him and it's that Once-In-A-Lifetime-Forever-And-Ever-Amen Love. Yes, she said to him she's not beautiful but I didn't see that as Dutta compromising on beauty for love. I saw that as Dutta realising that what he believed, that Love and Outer Beauty are linked, was wrong. He was realising that Love and INNER Beauty are the things that are linked. Naku has a beautiful soul, all symbolised by showing her in a Heavenly Garden, playing with flowers, glowing with happiness and love and joy. Dutta had always loved Naku's Soul and now that he had realised that he was free. He was content and peaceful. So complete in himself that he actually PRAYED without demand or force. Because Naku prayed. That's Love, alright. The man has it bad.
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xgNCXN1Bs

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* There are not enough words to describe this scene. It was Heavenly and Glorious. Gloriously Heavenly. Beautiful. Heartrendingly BEAUTIFUL. HE LOVES HER. That's why it's a TEN. Cause it was just damned brilliant. PERFECT.)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

jnawaz

ok…so…what was disappointing this week…for one…the useless "father" is back…while he does provide for comedy at times…he is more successful in making me mad!! but but but…im biggest…BIGGEST complaint…WHEN WILL LTL BE BACK ON FRIDAYS!? come one already…bohot hogaya…aab aur saha nahin jata humse!!! just think…if it aired on Friday's…we wouldn't have to wait 3 days just to see Dutta roar like a lion and kick Anna's butt for taking Naku!! uff…all you channel people and CV's…please…humpe taras khao!! kuch toh rehem karo!! LTL on Fridays…PLEASE!! please!! Please!!!

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey,hi n howdy all...hope ur all well... *hugz*...
my how things hav taken a turn...finally n i mean FINALLY our gadha is feeling the luv...all tnx 2 Jagi...who im stilling missing lyk mad...keep xpectin him 2 appear on the screen...giving Dutt's a few wise words...but he wnt b bk na...*weep weep*...Anna ke aadmi ke moo mein keere pare 4 shooting Jagi...as heartbroken as i still am about Jagi's exit...im luv luv luvin our new loved up yet confused gadha...isn't this new side of him the cutest thing u eva saw???

*hears evy1 screaming yes yes yes*...*nods* c i thgt u'd all agree...hehe...this week we also saw the reunion of our Dostana pair...thats Baji n Dutta...4 those of u who dnt knw who i mean...(im guessing thats not alot of people...but still...lol)...Baji's tyming cudn't of been more off he'd tried...but hey there u go...lol...it did howevea leave us all wondering...wat xactly our sher myt of said...we even had a new entry...fish freak Anns's wifey...super laxmi i think Jaz thgt her name was...lmao...speakin of fish freak Anna evy1 cum 2 terms wiv the fact that him/his men hav carried off Naku...leaving our new lovey dovey daydreamy sher in a total rage...no complaints here though...as i luv the angry Dutta as much as the next person...hehe...hopefully my stars shudn't cum as much of a shock...unless of course there was sum of u who wer hoping Ganpat,AS or Roops wer getting Stars...any1???...well i hope not...hehe...lets jump 2 my stars..

*sticks out her tongue*...

Whoa-K all...so if i told ya that this week both the actor & character stars are goin to one person...wud u consider me 2 b cheating sum other poor character/actor out of a star...or wud u think that the person im more than happily giving both stars 2 was greedy...soch ne ki baat hai...hehe...however u see it...*winks*... both star's are goin 2 only one person this week...

Actor
Actor Shining Star goes 2 the cute the sweet the adorable...
...Mishal Raheja...
if u dnt agree...then im pretty sure we...(me n u) dint see the same show this week...hehe...Mishal is a truely talented actor n i knw i say this evy week...but guess wat im guna continue 2 say it evyday, evy week & evy issue...credit where credits due...n y break such a habbit...hehe...im done telling myself that Mishal is at his best now...as wen i watch a ep after telling myself this...he does sumink...n im left staring @ the screen mouth open eyes wide thinking how hav u not done a ton of other drama's/films by now...since Jagi worked his magic on Dutt's...n gave his lyf 2 save him n Naku...theres been a change in our gadha...n MR has shown this change so so so well...i mean really who wud of thgt the Dutta Patil...wud b all lovey dovey...if MR...hadn't shown this change in his acting so clearly...it cud very well of been a catastrophe...but MR has as always been awesum...as we all knw TaSha made it out 2 the road @ the end of last week...so wen this week kicked off they wer both standing in the middle of the road...(dangerous really...wat if a car had cum???...oh but a car did cum...full 2 the brim of moment wreckerz *rolls eyes*) nhow...whilst standin on the road side by side staring @ the road ahead...Naku being Naku...tells Dutta...saab here is ur manzil...MR's face wen she said it...any1 who was 4 sum unkwn reason watching the show on really low vol/mute...myt of thgt that Naku had said sumink rude,out of order or even swore @ him 4m the look on Dutta's face...he looked a lil wounded by her words 2... his reply dialogue..." mere manzil ka tho pata nahi...lekin teri manzil saamne hai"...sumwhere in his head gadha has confused wat he thinks is best 4 her...with wat he thinks she wants...wen he looks @ Naku n see's her q'ing eyes...he looks away n continues...telling her this road will take her 2 her aayi n then she will b free...the way MR was saying the words...it jus made u feel all sad n weak...Dutta himself looked lyk he was in pain saying the words...Naku who it seemed wasnt willing 2 let Dutta jus speak n listen herself...tells him that even he will b free of her bhojh...the look MR flashed after her words...man my heart it jus fell 2 pieces...Dutta looked lyk he was guna burst out crying...then wen Dutta tells her Jagi had been ryt...the jungle stops u...makes u apart of it...luved how after saying this...MR looked @ Naku then slytly away while Dutta was remembering Jagi's words...the way MR said the "iss jungle ne mujhe shaat kardiya hai Naku..." n "...baar ki dhuniya mein jaane se darr lag raha hai"...any1 else feel lyk this was a plea of help 4m our sher...lyk he was trying 2 reach out 4 something or sum1 2 keep him safe n sane...his face made u jus wana jump up n giv him a hug n tell him ur guna b ok...which is xactly how i felt while watching...Dutt's then goes in2 flashbk thinking about all the moments spent in the jungle wiv Naku...i cud b wrong...(but i think im ryt...lol)...during the flashbks..i think gadha was thinking...that mayb it wasn't jus the jungle that had calmed him...mayb it was Naku...as str8 after the flashbks...he remembers Jagi's words about havin dun enuff shaq n mayb it was tym 2 trust a lil...MR's face xpressions during that scene...wow it seemed lyk his head was buzzing with countless thgts...sum that made complete sense others that wer tearing him apart wiv confusion...Whoa-k so the scene that follows...had us all thinkin awwwwww...Dutta's 1st TaSha daydream...a TaSha scene we shud all b thankful 2 Jagi 4 getting...as he told gadha that wen he closed his eyes he will find his luv...lyk me n jaz wer sayin in CR...who knew...our gadha cud dream up such a sweet,colorful full of flowers daydream...the 1st bit i totally got...the shaded runnin here n there...Seema Sups nautanki...that we've seen gadha thnking about tonz of tyms b4...but wat we cud neva of imagined was the TaSha bit...it was phwoar how MR was stomping around the jungle...hehe...upon hearing all the voices...AS,Jagi Kala tai not 2 4get Baji...Dutta not only looked tired 4m all the running...but MR showed very clearly how stressed out Dutta was...espesh wen seema n Supz appear...he looked tortured n slytly angry...
MR...running full speed...was he @ ur marathon by any chance Jaz???...hehe...no seriously he looked lyk a super hero..a totally yummy super hero 2 b xact...*looks in2 space imagining Dutt's running...Mmmm*...Sowee thats enuff of that...hehe...Whoa-K so after closing his eyes a 2nd tym...he finds himself in a flower filled field...wiv a rose bush where Naku i standing wiv her bk turned...touching flowers n caught in a world of her own...MR's face xpressions wer fab...n fitted wat was happenin perfectly...n it was awesum how wen Naku walked over 2 him...his eyes followed her movement...n wen she was stood in front of him...he looked @ her...lyk really looked @ her...any1 catch that lil look on Dutta's face after Naku walks aound him...it was kinda lyk y is this happenin...meanwhile Naku...reaches out n takes his hand...n wen she does...the xpression on Dutta's face...so severely cute...the whole daydream was jus super cute...MR's face xpressions...the way he let Naku lead him 2 the rose bush...how he held the rose...how he walked 2 Naku wen she was sittin on that rock n reached down 4 her duppata...the way he watched Naku by the tree...his face xpression wen he saw the names on the tree...& then wen he saw Naku praying...was well sweet how he went stood beside her...n also began praying...thats bit jus looked so natural n yet so odd n special...wen Dutta opened his eyes only 2 see Naku not beside him...the look MR gave...was lyk no plz...dnt leave...i personally feel that the best xpression MR gave was @ the end of the daydream...wen Dutta takes the duppata off his face...n is looking here n there 4 Naku...his face looked so cute n so confused...the look of confusion remained even after Dutta opened his eyes again..n it became more profound wen Naku called out 2 him...asking him if he was ok...wat wud of been gr8 2 see was if Dutta had said...yeah im ok...its jus that i'v figured out...ur my luv...hehe...i knw jus how far fetched that is...n the cv's knw the same as instead Dutta in his state of confusion tells Naku lets go...he then slowly walks on ahead...but the xpression on his face was as if a million thgts wer goin on inside of his head...flashbks 4m his daydream wer there also flashbks of convo's wiv Naku...pushing him 2 think wat all of this meant...finally wen the voice in his head...n wat a yummy voice that was...*wink* hehe...says rokh le usse muth chootne de...luved how MR...said Naku's name...wen she looks bk at him...he was jus stood there @ a loss 4 words...it was so odd 2 see Dutta @ a loss 4 words...usually he doesnt waste anytym saying stuff...but here he was wanting 2 say sumink n yet not finding the words...the way he closed his eyes took a deep breath n then began walking 2wards Naku...was so fantastic...had u almost holding ur breath...Baji grrr u spoiled evything...any1 notice the lil hand movement Dutt's made wen Baji pulled up in between TaSha...kinda lyk oh 4 gods sake...not only did Baji so totally ruin the moment with his arrival...but he actually went n said 2 Naku...that he was sowee that he had made a mistake in understanding her...n how he was thankful that she'd stayed wiv Dutta...the look on Dutta's face...wow...he looked lyk he was trying 2 say the same words wiv his tear filled eyes...Dutt's dint break eye contact till Naku looked a away...@ which point Mishal's face xpression was tragic...AS's rona dona looked lyk it was goin in one ear n goin out the other...all Dutta cud do was look @ Naku...the only bit of the convo that really registered in his head was the part where AS asked about Naku...then it was lyk his was speaking 2 himeslf...wat was it he said...woh achi hai...awwwww...even cuter was MR's xpression wen Dutta realized wat he'd said n changed his words instantly...the look Dutt's gave Naku after he told AS that he was cumin...also 2 gud...ooo n how can we 4get the bit where Dutta held his hand out 2 Naku 4 her 2 climb in2 the jeep...awesum moment n awesum acting 4m MR...i'd totally luv 2 point out evy lil look he took @ Naku...but i dnt think any1 cud bare readin such a long section 4m me...hehe...so im jus guna mention it all as a whole...MR'S sweet lil glances....wer heart melting...but it wasn't jus the looking that was cute...it was the looking away wen Naku caught him...or the lookin in 2 space...jus b4 his 2nd daydream...n my wat a daydream that was...Mishal's eyes filled wiv luv......*gets weak thinking about it*... dint he jus look goreous walking 2wards Naku...n then holding her hand...Whoa-K so i cudnt not mention MR's awkward yet unwillingness 2 leave Naku's side acting @ the dhaba....wat other stuff made MR shine lyk a star...*thinks*...the whole of the Dutta behosh/then kinda alert....scene wiv Anna on thurz...was mindblowing...all of this n more made Mishal actor shining star...a star he so rytly deserves...sure u all agree...*smile...

Character

Lyk the actor shining star this SS goes 2 the LTL heart-throb...

Dashing Dutta Sweet Shriram Perfect Patil...

hehe hehe hehhe...

y u say??? because he's gorgeous...no no seriously though...heres y...

Dutta is a changed man...4m the hard headed Dutta...he has becum a confused lovey dovey cnt get enuff of looking @ his wife Dutta...eveything about him seems 2 focus on Naku...the only tym his eyes leave her is wen his daydreaming about her...or wen he is looking off in2 space remembering their past convo's...something changed in him...after c'in Jagi give up his lyf...n since then he's been hearin n thinking about Jagtap's words almost non stop...n look where Jagi's words lead him...in2 the magical world of daydream...where he finally figured out that Naku is his love...the daydreaming alone...cud of got Dutt's this star...as it was so shocking n yet so sweet 2...

after he figures that he is losing something...he goes wiv wat the voice in his head is telling him n calls out 2 Naku...only 2 hav Baji cum spoil wat wud of been sweet hart 2 hart between him n Naku...k so wen Baji cums n stands in front od Dutta...@ 1st Dutt's is totally shocked...but wen the fact that Baji is really there sets in...gadha is all of a sudden happy...smiling his cheeky cute smile...then in less than a 2nd after the smile is on his face...he looks 2 Naku 2 see if she 2 is smiling, xcited or happy...wen he c's that she's neither happy nor smiling...the smile on his face leaves faster than it appeared...yeh pyar nahi tho aur kya hai gadhe...after that his eyes dint leave her face...even wen he was talking to his aayi...other lil things i thgt Dutta shone as a character wer all the cute lil looks he was stealing @ Naku...his need 2 help Naku in2 the jeep...n then stay beside her @ the dhaba...how he handed her tea...n then remembered how she wnt drink it...till he begins drinking his tea...i totally luved how wen Super laxmi...lol...came n gave TaSha prashaad...how Dutta although kinda unsure...took the parshaad ryt after Naku...lyk a gesture of trust...that if she believed it safe...than theres no way it cud b harmful...n so he wud drink it...one of the cutest things not only this week...but in the whole of LTL...was Dutta reaching out uncertainly 2 hold Naku's hand...wat a cuter than cute scene...also Dutta's wnt go dwn till i cnt stand attitude...during the scene where Anna is playing him wiv words provoking Dutt's 2 hit him...it was so very Dutta lyk not 2 giv up n try even though he cud barely stand...

Whoa-K all...its lyk past midnyt here...

the music is still pounding out of the speakers 4 my mums bday party...

so im guna go join the fun...munch a lil cake... n catch up wiv fam...

till nex week...tc n gb ya's...Dutta thgts, dreams n daydreams...

hope my section was not 2 long n worth ur tym...

im out mwah...x...

LTL Bloopers

himalayanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujhse.. **007 music in BG**

Hey everyone.... I just got back from a 13 mile hike and each of my limb is aching with a mind of its own. So I apologize in advance for the sloppy work that you are going to read and pardon the poor bachi Yeti....

This week has literally been the turning point of LTL... Dutta's dream about Naku and his realization of his soul mate was just so....... **yeti at a loss of words here.. please insert your own synonym for amazing**
Who would have thought D would finally accept his destiny as Naku.... sigh....

And then Naku gets kidnapped.......... **yeti parties**
I know.. its not a light hearted matter... but isnt it weird that the entire forum is partying and squealing at Naku's kidnap... I tell you... we all are one bunch of wacky Tasha deewanis....
**yeti continues partying**

**yeti realizes she needs to update**
sigh... lets get on with the bloopers... yeti is really tired.. isnt it obvious from the fact that there are just 3 paragraphs of nonsense before the actual nonsense that is Yeti's section? **yeti grins and winks**

1. The magical forest makes its appearance.... AGAIN!
I understand your raised eyebrows... D and N had already left the forest on Monday and were on the road... but this section is about a certain mystical element of the forest that popped out of nowhere.... yes gals... its the magical RIVER!!!

On Tuesday's episode, just before Baaji pulled in to become the KMH for our lovely pair (insert gaali for Baaji here.. yeti gives you full freedom to choose your own..).. anyway, just before Baaji came in, Naku was walking towards some dirty and murky river flowing under a bridge...

**yeti pauses**
how could the MAGICAL river from the magical forest be dirty???? **yeti shocked** the water was so brown and looked downright dirty.. I almost felt the itches when I thought for a second that Naku is gonna use that water to wash her makeup off.... **yeti depressed** how COULD you, magical forestji.......

**ok that was a RANDOM moment.. hota hai kabhi kabhi... so RESUME**
ok.. so we stopped at Naku walking towards that bridge.. but after Baaji turned up, there was absolutely NO hint of any bridge in the vicinity!!! meine ghoor ghoor ke dekha... there were neither a river nor a bridge in the area where Naku and Dutta were standing and Baaji finds them...

so where did this magical river materialize from? OFCOURSE from the MAGICAL forest!!!! the forest is like the "ROOM OF REQUIREMENTS" from Harry Potter.. jab tujhe kuch cheez zaroorat pade woh saamne aajata hai... Naku had wanted to wash her makeup and that instant the river came up just for Naku... but after Baaji interrupted the love birds, she did not think about it and the river vanished, since the forest KNEW that Naku doesnt need the river now..... Isnt it truly MAGICAL??????

2. The magical forest makes its appearance..... ONCE AGAIN!!!
I am pretty sure the garden Dutta dreamed off, where he saw Naku waiting for him, is part of the same magical and mystical forest..... I am REALLY sure of that.... wanna know why?

Now go back to Monday's dream and watch again... do you see the plant next to which Naku is standing? yeah the same plant where flowers of all kinds and all colors grow.... bas.. hogaya mera kaam... next blooper is............

Ab aise kya dekh rahe ho? okay.. let me help you guys a little bit... have you ever seen a SINGLE plant that has DIFFERENT kinds of flowers blooming on it, not to mention flowers of DIFFERENT COLORS??? Neither have I.... I am very bad at naming flowers but I could see a rose, a hibiscus and a white daisy like flower... there were of course flowers of other kinds (that yeti cant ever name) and colors....... Look it up if you are very interested in flora... yeti hates flowers... **yeti scrunches nose**

so now are you convinced that this garden HAD to be a part of the mystical jungle? Can I move on now? Humph.....

3. Immunity hai tho sirf sher aur sherni main
I am pretty sure most of you agree on this.. in fact I fleetingly saw some discussions on the forum about this.... yeah yeah... its about our super-efficient BGs and their head Baaji falling like a pile of bricks (or a bunch of cockroach, like our Editor puts it... **yeti smiles charmingly at Jaz**) soon after they had the drugged prasad....

But Naku and Dutta who had the prasad first and even managed to take a short walk after that were still just wobbling or swaying about.... and Naku, with the speed she was walking away from D looked ready to run a marathon even in a drugged state!!!

Isnt it interesting that, irrespective of the time when they had the prasad, D and N managed to stand straight for the longest time? Sher aur Sherni ho tho aise.......

4. Tum saath ho tho yeh safar chalte rahe ga

Now now... I leave it up to you guys to interpret who says this dialogue to who..... Naku to Dutta.... or Dutta to Naku.... or Baaji to Dutta...... **yeti reads what she has written** ARGGHHHH.... yeh dostana mera peecha kab chodega.... but why do I bother... I know its true... you know its true... that's all we need... **yeti winks**

so D and N came out of the forest to the road one fine morning.... after they ran through the forest, throughout the night.... and then D has his dream... even if we say that D was dreaming FOREVER and was taking FOREVER to walk, just like N, when Baaji got to them, it was still day time..... then they start back home and Baaji drives............ and drives................ and drives............ and drives............ and..................... ok, you get the idea...

then what do you see!! its NIGHT TIME and they stop for some tea... teek hai.. yeh bhi maanlete hai.... then soon after, its DAY AGAIN and they are FINALLY close to Patil mansion!!!!

so when D was on his way to drop N and Baabi to the city, it should have only taken an hour or so... I am sure it didnt take a day and a night... come on, he was not going to drop her in Delhi or something...... anyway, back to the section, then why did it take SOOOOO long for Baaji to drive them back???

WAIT!! **yeti looks at Baaji suspiciously**
Did Baaji try to prolong his time with his Bhau by taking some lengthy round-about way back to Patil mansion? **yeti narrows eyes**

RANDOM RAMBLINGS
yeah... I am back with it... coz it just so RANDOM and I need to get it out of my mind..... so you have no choice but put up with me....

When D was dreaming, did anyone notice that he went into ANOTHER dream, FROM a dream? He closed his eyes once again to dream of Naku in the garden.... okay, so I am okay with dream in a dream since I have watched Inception and I am sure most of you have too.... but didnt Inception teach you that you should always return from a dream... rather return from a layer of dream.... To all the software programmers out there..... nested function calls anyone??? **yeti winks**
anyway, back to LTL from Inception, did you notice that D opened his eyes only once... that is he returned from only one dream.... the garden wala dream... so is everything that is happening now, a part of D's Layer 1 dream??? **yeti shocked**
**yeti looks around nervously for starting a baseless rumor**
BUT.... Mr. Nolan is gonna be SO proud of me............... **yeti grins**

MEGA BLOOPER OF THE WEEK
Dutta's dreams are also oh-so-right............!!

I was surprised nobody on the forum caught this one... this one is from D's dream on Wednesday's episode, when Tasha were sitting in the jeep and stealing glances at each other....
so D saw Naku in that dream.. walking towards him... she stands next to him and ALL THIS WHILE she was only wearing her salwar kameez..... the very next moment, D dreams that she is wearing HIS COAT over her kurta, when they hold hands...........
now how did Naku have a change of costume in Dutta's dreams???? Is our Don such a stickler for perfection that he had to edit his dream to reflect Naku's current costume which included his COAT over her salwar??????
sigh..........
Doesnt this prove why Yeti is so fida over Dutta............. I mean... he is such a perfect man... even in his dreams!!!!!

Alright girls... I am off to rest my screaming limbs and back.... And of course dream about D... Ta!

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Hmmmm Again not a very exciting week but there was definitely some change towards the week end ,Kala looked fab while she was spitting fire againt ganpat and Naku , those earrings she wore looked fab on her ,I just cudnt take me eyes of her ...she was looking quite pretty .But the award doesnt go to her ...but rather goes to Anna's Wife ....cause she looked really very beautiful in that fuschia/magenta saree with matching nailpaint and some good eye make up ,her look was perfect for her character ...and the actress playing the part is carrying off the look  pretty well!!!!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Sapno Ke Saudagar

Dostana…Phirse Shuru

I'd Love to See

Kya Prasad Hai

Special Awards

jnawaz

NOTE: I got a bit carried away…but you cant blame me…it was an awesome week!!

1. The OMG Cute Sher Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA!! hello…anyone else come to mind…I think NOT…this entire week I spent wanting to just reach out and pinch his cheeks!! he's so adorable!! the way he helped Naku onto the car…the way he stood by her while she sat in the jeep…he was like her personal body guard…brining her tea…knowing…just KNOWING that she wont drink if he doesn't…OMG OMG…he's so yummy!!! not to mention the look he got on his face when he realized he cant let Naku go…and then the look of absolute despair when Baji interrupted….aww!! anyone else want to hug him!! *sees all hands raised*…chalo…GROUP HUG!!

2. The I'm-A-14yr Old-Boy Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA..omg…that scene from thrusdays episode…when TaSha were walking and Dutta tried to slyly grab Naku's hand…I was aww-ing and dying of laughter at the same time!! it was absolutely adorable…he was so awkward…he had some doubt…some apprehensions…but in the end he knew it was a step he wanted to take…he just didn't know exactly how to take it…he was like a 14yr old boy about to tell the pretty girl that he has a major crush on her…aww!!! I wanna see more of that!!

3. The Full Sher Award: ….goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA (I know I know…lots of awards for him this week but he deserves them!) …so yes…OMG…when the goons and Anna took Naku…omg…it was awesome…Mishal did a fabulous job…he literally roared back to life…like…LITERALLY!! the precap…omg…who else needed a fan to cool themselves off after watching it!! wasn't it absolutely HOT and SIZZLING!? you know it was!! my only complaint…I really…REALLY wanted to HEAR Dutta yell Naku's name…but now…the dumb CV's/Directors (whoever) they just had to keep the background music blasting!! come one!!! do we need to teach you everything!? grr!!

4. The Thank You SO Much Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…ANNA & his GOONS! aab poocho kyun main inn nalaykoon ko award deh rahi hoon…tik hai…maat poocho…lekin mein phir bhi bataungi…I have to thank them for their part in me hyperentalating…they single handedly got the Sher to wake up!! its because of these idiots that we are gonna see Dutta risking his life for the woman he loves!! how awesome is that!!! id say…PRETTY AWESOME!!! *woot woot*…

5. The FINALLY!! Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the CV's…finally…finally … FINALLY we are seeing the track that we've been dying to see since pretty much the beginning of the show…Naku being kidnapped…we all speculated that this would be the track to that would bring TaSha closer…we KNEW…we just KNEW it…but we had to wait…God did we have to wait…although we all thought it was gonna be Morey…it turned out to be Anna…minor detail…akhir purpose toh same hi hai…lol…awesome!!

6. The Dean Man Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…BAJI!! do I even have to explain why!? I don't think so…but I have to nikal my dil ki bhadas so here it goes…lol…that man…yeh admi mere hatoon marega!! what HORRIBLE timing he has!! come one…Dutta alsmot did it…he almost admitted his feelings…almost told Naku to not go because he cannot lose her…just a few steps…I was glued to the screen during that scene..phir…out of nowhere…like a horrible nightmare…Mr. Dostana himself lands up nearly running Dutta over!!! I screamed at my screen…sala…thodi dehr mein nahin aa sakta tha!! forget finding him a girl…if you all like Baji…I suggest you find him a hiding place because mera baas chala toh main usse nahin chodungi….haad hoti hai yaar…jaab dekho tapak padta hai TaSha ke beech mein!!!

7. The Really, Enough Already Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the CV's…ok…at first…the Dostana track…the dostana gand was funny…they have been the focal point of many of my CR's…but yaar…what is this?! instead of the Dostana track dying out…it is going and going and going…like the damn energizer bunny…and this week…tauba…we've added to the list…pehle se toh we had Baji…khabi khabi Sundar and Kishore…but now…we've got a pervy-video-tapping Anna..and a brand new angle…AS and Babi….come on…I mean…COME ON!!!

8. The Wah Kya Zeher Hai Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the PRASAD given to all by SuperLaxmi (I know that's not her name but I like it better…lol) ….i mean…what kind of substance is this…we have many people involved in this fascinating situation…Naku, she is the smallest person there and took it first…Dutta the talles, and possibly most fit person there who took it second…then we have Baji and goon…who took it last and the chickens are all very "healthy" people…ok, who am I kidding…the dudes are fat! who fall victim to the zeher first…Baji and the Chickens…OF COURSE!! why should the smallest person, who took it first fall first…that doesn't make any sense…of course not!! (im being sarcastic, just in case you couldn't tell…lol) …ridiculous I tell ya!! just…uff!!

9. The Absolutely Useless Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the HEADLESS CHICKENS (aka: body guards)…im not even gonna bother explaining why…you all know why!

10. The Jodi Kamal Ki Award: …goes to *drum roll*…TASHA!! omg omg omg…this week…they didn't say anything to each other…well not much any way…just Dutta confessing his fear of rejoining the real world after their Jungle Mein Mangal tryst…and then when Dutta called out to Naku when it finally dawned on him that he couldn't let her go…but baas…that was it…the rest of it was silence…but but but…even their silence speaks volumes…speaks chodo…it SCREAMS!!! the jeep ride…the chai scene…the taking prasad scene…the walking scene…the reaching for each other scene!! OMG!! I was so off in TaSha land all week!!

11. The Haye Woh Bhi Kya Sapna Tha Award: …goes to…*drum rull*…DUTTA's SAPNA!! was that one hell of Monday or what? it was sweet…it was funny…it was cute…it was romantic…it was everything!! *sigh*…we so need more of these…actually…better yet…we need REAL scenes like this!! *woot woot* my favorite part of the entire dream sequence…when Naku is praying…then Dutta comes and prays…for a man who runs away from God every chance he gets…he prayed at his own will!! kudos for such a wonderful scene!!! oh ya..question…what song did they use…I want it!! oh ya…one more thing about the dream…when Naku says "Saab, main Nakusha…dekhne mein dekhne mein bilkul sundar nahin…pan aapse bohot pyaar karte hai…Bappa kasam"…awwww          !!!!

12. The Falling from Grace Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…KAALA…sigh…what a sad…sad week it was to see quite possible the best female fashion icon of the show fall from grace…I mean…dude…we had her up on a pedestal and it broke!! those earrings….oh god those earrings!! how hideous was that!! tauba tauba…her lipstick didn't help matters either…eeks!!!

Shout Outs

From Jaz

@ Aisha: *woot woot*…first one to turn in their section…well ahead of time!! *taliyaan*!!! he he…

@ Reporters: you guys all rock...just one small request...if you're entry is gonna be late...or if you cant do it...just drop me a PM 😃...while most of you do...its just a reminder....😳

@ Everyone: haila 😲 no one else has shout outs!! 😲😲😲....kya hua...still havent been able to recover from Roaring Sher yet!? 😉

Editors Note

Duddettes!! what a week we had…WHAT A WEEK INDEED!!! Tasha hi Tasha everywhere…wasn't it awesome…im really getting pissed off that they refuse to air LTL on Fridays as well…this three day's of no TaSha is really making me mad!! I know that now we have Mishal in that MYNM show…which is all good and dandy…but…that's not Tasha!! uff! CV's!! why are you hell bent on killing us!! grrr!!! any way….

congrats on Issue #21…*woot woot*…let keep rocking gals…love you guys!!
Have A Rocking Weekend!!

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yipppeeeeeeeeeee ...
Express out ... cant w8 to read it ...

Jazzie ..here is the Thursday link ..

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Writn Updt 5th Aug-Thundering Thursday
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
reali nice post

loved all the tasha moments this week...they wer a treat for us fans..even tho they didnt communicate much, their silence sed it all..

cnt wait for tomorrow---dutta back in action...
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow!! 21st edition out!!!!!

jaz, Amazing job of covering up for other reporters!!!!....

i will come back with my comments!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Jaz!

Thanks for covering for me... I'm just dropping in for a minute or two before I have to head off again. *sigh* I hate this weekend - or week in general! Anyways, you're awesome! Thanks! 🤗

@Everyone: This looks like an amazing issue - I'll read it soon when I come up for air..
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YES! IT'S UP!
And Damn it I forgot to send my shoutouts in!😕

God! Well anyways!

Jaz Yaar! *Aisha Throws Pepsi* I smacked Baji for you😆 Actually I was kinda loving the Dostana Milan *Aisha Ducks Flying Shoes* What? I missed it okay! And anyways Dutta had eyes only for Naku so that made up for it right? By the way Brilliant Summary, Brilliant Dialogue selections (Fivr still mired in with her applications huh? Thank God I didn't choose to do Medicine😆) I also liked that PreCap Dialogue from Dutta! Oh GOD! "Anna ki antari nikhal kay ossi kay kuttoon ko khilaon gha mein!" *Aisha Fans Herself* How HOT was that?! Kaash meray liyeh bhi koi aisa karta😆 I LOVE Violent Dutta Bhao☺️ Loved your Awards and the Comic Relief you did this week! *Aisha Throws Confetti Over Jaz* PLUS the Disappointment of the week was DEFINITELY Ganpat😡 Parh gaya poora! 😡 God yaar you've done a load of work for the LTL NL this week haven't you? *Aisha Stares Admiringly at Jaz and Hands Over a Crate of Pepsi and Chocolates* LOVE YOU👏

Ksh: *Aisha Tackles Ksh in Hug* LOVED your SOTW! As always😉 But yaar you weren't swept off your feet with the Monday Dream?😆 I don't know why but for some reason the fact that you weren't swept away with that sequence made me think "Ksh wasn't Awed? Hmm... Baji wouldn't be either if he saw that..."😆 Been missing you LOADS and you don't even post many replies anymore! Yes okay I know I haven't been all that active lately (Okay fine DEAD I've been Dead) but I still read everything here! Kya kahoon yaar? Work has me swamped, then I had my In-Laws To Be over to finalise wedding dates and all things related PLUS I have two Exams coming up this week (Did I tell you that? I don't think so....) Not only that my younger sister had a few Proposals so been busy there as well😃 But GOD I am MISSING you You are the other half of my DuJi😳 *Aisha Throws Pepsi*

Rdfan: Great fashion pick but didn't the earrings creep you out?😆 I also thought Kishore looked quite nice😃 But here you go! *Aisha Throws Pepsi*👏

Yeti: WOW *Aisha Dumbstruck* There were THAT many Bloopers this week??? I didn't even notice! And I kinda explained away the Travel Blooper😆 Yeah I know it was a daft explanation😆 And a 13 mile hike??? Are you trying to kill yourself woman?!😕 *Aisha Throws Pepsi and Orders a Hot Bath* SOAK YOURSELF. And try and get a massage😉 After my Body Combat class the next morning I felt like I was dying😆 So I soaked in a Hot Tub and got my sis to do a massage on my legs One word: BLISSFUL☺️

Jani: JANI! Where the hell are you??? I never see you around here anymore! And YES I know I haven't been here much either but still I'm complaining first😉 Loved your SSOTW and OF COURSE it just HAD to be Mishal and Dutta😍👏 That Realisation Scene? BRILLIANT The emotions and expressions on his face! WOW. *Aisha Throws Pepsi* I thought that last Scene where Anna was taunting him was brilliantly acted by Murali Sharma as well I love to hate Anna! But definitely Mishal and Dutta were BRILLIANT this week! Can't wait to see Dutta in Rage Mode on Monday! YAY!

DancingDoll: WHOO! *Aisha Throws DD a Pepsi* WELCOME ABOARD! Yes I know I'm a week late or is it two?😆 Sorry! But I've been reading your sections and loving them! So many WF Moments! And oh God the Hand-Holding Scene😳 SO CUTE! Dutta after the Realisation was just so SWEET😳 That Dhaba Scene? Maar dala☺️ Chai itni romantic ho sakti hain??? Aur voh bhi Dhabey mein?! GOD!😍 Perfect Brilliant work!👏

Sara:SARA! *Aisha Hugs Sara Hard* Yaar I'm not dead😆 I read your comment on one of these threads somewhere about me being alive😆 Im just swamped with work, family, exams and more work! I miss you so much! You and Ksh But yaar I read your posts all the time and always we're on the same wavelength😉 Akhir hum teeno Wavelength Sisters hain nah?😆 *Aisha Throws Pepsi* By the way I am DYING for this week's LTL! and the Promo! I want to see that Promo of Naku being Sherni damn it! You seen it yet??? Hope you like my OMG section this week God knows I was almost dying with excitement while writing it😆 Keep in touch😉

Everyone: PEPSI FOR ALL! *Throws Pepsi Out* This week is gonna be MINDBLOWING Fasten your seatbelts ladies!🥳

Aisha xxx😉
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Hey Jaz!

Thanks for covering for me... I'm just dropping in for a minute or two before I have to head off again. *sigh* I hate this weekend - or week in general! Anyways, you're awesome! Thanks! 🤗

@Everyone: This looks like an amazing issue - I'll read it soon when I come up for air..

Yaar tell me about it I too am AIRLESS😆 Work plus exams plus family plus work😆 By the way got your results yet? Am doing Dua for you you'll be fine😉 Damn it I miss you! Missed you doing the DOTW😃 Jaz is brilliant of course *Aisha Smiles Winningly at Jaz* but hope you come back soon😳

Aisha xxx😉
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: thornewood9

Ksh: *Aisha Tackles Ksh in Hug* LOVED your SOTW! As always😉 But yaar you weren't swept off your feet with the Monday Dream?😆 I don't know why but for some reason the fact that you weren't swept away with that sequence made me think "Ksh wasn't Awed? Hmm... Baji wouldn't be either if he saw that..."😆 Been missing you LOADS and you don't even post many replies anymore! Yes okay I know I haven't been all that active lately (Okay fine DEAD I've been Dead) but I still read everything here! Kya kahoon yaar? Work has me swamped, then I had my In-Laws To Be over to finalise wedding dates and all things related PLUS I have two Exams coming up this week (Did I tell you that? I don't think so....) Not only that my younger sister had a few Proposals so been busy there as well😃 But GOD I am MISSING you You are the other half of my DuJi😳 *Aisha Throws Pepsi*

Aisha! 🤗How are u my WS? I have been busy too with work. Hardly get time to come to the forum. So dont post much here. But I am regular with the show.😃
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ..Wow what a detailed coverage..awesome work! When I  Read This express Issue 21 it seemed as if I m watching the whole of past week of LTL once again👏
Edited by meghaparti - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: thornewood9

Rdfan: Great fashion pick but didn't the earrings creep you out?😆 I also thought Kishore looked quite nice😃 But here you go! *Aisha Throws Pepsi*👏

Eeks u as well as Jaz didnt like those ......looks like i am the only one who found her attractive with those on😳.....need to get my eyes as well as brain checked ......the earrings they were quite big but nice and they looked good on her ....call it my fascination for her ..i seem to like her  in nething and everything .........As for Kishore i think he is the only guy who constantly dresses up well in this show .......

I likes Anna's wife ...she looks too good for Anna😆
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago