Comic Relief: Kya Prasad Hai

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so the report on day 3 of the training...it was good...no shirtless hot guys...but not girls in booty shorts either 🀒🀒🀒...ya win some ya lose some i guess...chalo...chodo woh saab...lets get to LTL and some comedy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Kya Prasad Hai
Ganpat...ganpat...
🀣🀣🀣 who else had to re-watch his apology scene with AS before they understood that he was saying "mere muh me kire pade" 🀣🀣🀣🀣...that was so funny...i was like...what was he saying...🀣🀣🀣 and when he want to Kaala...the way he said "taayi" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...that was so funny...he was crying like a girl whose boy friend just dumped her...someone get the ice cream...i got the chick flicks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...πŸ˜‰...

ok...now...i know Dutta is in love and all...but...wasnt he a little perplexed when he say all the people in the crowd turn back and look at him...πŸ˜•...come on...i know you are sher in love...but dude...what is this...of course...the useless headless chickens were too busy doing other stuff...arent security guards supposed to pay attention to every little detail...oh wait...🀣🀣🀣 those chickens arent guards...nevermind...🀣🀣🀣🀣 they looked like they were out for a walk in the garden!! 🀣🀣🀣

omg omg omg...did he actually try to hold Naku's hand 😲😲😲...HOW CUTE!!! aww!! he was like a middle school boy trying to hold the hand of his girlfriend...aww!!! 😳😳😳 Jani...this alone will get him the cute sher award!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...aab kush? πŸ˜‰
...it was so awkward...but so CUTE!!! awww!!! Naku aur dhere nahin chal sakti? 😑😑...uff...oh but...who saw the little lady in red dancin around and inbetween Tasha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...she was so funny...she was like a little dwarf Dadi 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

ok...im maha pissed at the CV's...for blasting music while Dutta called out to Naku...i wanted to hear his cries damnit! 😑😑...anyone else want to start singing "YMCA" when we saw the shot of Dutta sprawled on the floor!
one more thing about the long shot...anyone else think that all the passed out chickens looked like dead cockroaches? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

now moving on...Anna is back! Mr. Machli toh bada camera man nikli...hobby on the side perhaps? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...he he...i still cant figure out how he married that chick...was she blind when she took pheres or something...🀣🀣 wait...i got it...it was one of those scenes like in Kyola...Madhuri sees Omresh Puri and passes out...but the budha drags her for pheres any way 🀣🀣🀣🀣...oh oh...who wants to give me the run down of what Anna said...i wasnt about to waste my time watching him blabbed πŸ₯±πŸ₯± did he say anything good or funny...im trusting you girls to fill me in...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...i have full faith in you 😳...but since we are talkin about Anna...what is is wife's name...did he say...i love you "super laxmi" 😲😲😲...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...i know he didnt but i swear he did πŸ˜†

πŸ˜•

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jaaz ... he said "subhlaxmi" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I doubt if she is his wife. Because she was just donning a make up.

I was surprised that Dutta and Nakku had prasad first and Baaji and comapny later .. then how the effect on all of them could take place at same time? Is it that Nakku and dutta have better immunity? πŸ˜•
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she was indeed superlaxmi for anna as she was successful in their plan🀣
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Jaz,
HOW could you have missed something else????
Didnt you see? Didnt you?? Didnt...... **echo effect πŸ˜†**

We got a new member in the Dostana gang today...... πŸ₯³ MALLESH ANNA......... 🀣 🀣
Mujhe iske iraade bilkul nek nahi lagte hai.... 🀣

See, first the video recording with his camcorder....... **cough** kinky **cough** anyone? πŸ˜‰ 🀣 moreover he wants D to come to him, when he is in full hosh and josh.... 😲 dont look at me like that.... those were his exact words.... 🀣 🀣
and then he tells his goons "bandook neeche.... dil se dil ka milan....." πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (I forget the words very soon... basically he meant put your guns down.... this is Dutta, my oldest friend/enemy... and our hearts are meeting now....... 🀣)
phir he turns D around, saying "iske chehre ko dekhna hai....." 😲 haila.....

We now officially have the name for the Dostana gang ----- the DUTTA DEEWANA DOSTANA .... 🀣    President Baaji, Vice President Anna...... (I know Anna is the newest... but the "intensity" of emotions matter in the club....πŸ˜† so your Suds doesnt qualify 🀣)

and the "action of the day"............ Anna actually runs his hands through D's hair........... 😲 not once but twice.......... 😲 🀣

hey bhagwan... what all we see on Indian television these days!!! 😲 🀣
KalyWayne07 thumbnail
Hey Jaz, how are you gal?

Ganpat...Ganpat....Ganpat..... He's so amusing!! Yaar...when Ganpat run out of money....he came to PN all drunk and started shrieking at AS for making his daughter's life cruel and also he criticize Dutta...thinking that way he'll get a lot of money from AS and she'll have sympathy on him and give him her credit card. 🀣🀣 But, Babi came and saw him barking at AS like a wild dog πŸ€£πŸ˜†...she just took...wait that's not the right word for it πŸ˜† she dragged him inside of a room and when she explained him that AS has accepted Nakku her daughter-in-law...did you saw his expressions? It was hilarious!! πŸ˜† Then, he came to AS again apologizing for his rude behavior. πŸ˜† He looked like a donkey and when he talks...to me it looks like his hee haw. 🀣🀣🀣 He's more donkey than Dutta. πŸ˜† The way he calls Kala "Taayi" πŸ˜† LMAO!!! C'mon...he's elder than her and still his calling her that. πŸ˜† It sounds funny!

Baaji...Baaji...Baaji....what happened to him? He got over excited when he saw his lover back!! Can't think anything else but him! πŸ€£πŸ˜† He didn't help TaSha when they were stuck in the jungle....and now when Anna's men took Nakku he did helped and why would he...he wanted that, didn't he? πŸ˜† Now, Dutta belongs to him and only him!! 🀣

The funny thing was that nobody noticed Anna's men when they were keep glancing back at Dutta. Now I know Dutta's mind is on Nakku whereas Baaji's mind is on Dutta, but yaar not even his bodyguards noticed anything? Were they invisible? πŸ˜†

Last thing, when everybody left except Dutta, Baaji and his guards because they faint dead on the ground but where was Nakku? Anna's man took her with him and when the crowd left....Anna's men surrounded Dutta and his guards and one of them was holding Nakku. What was that? πŸ˜† I found that hilarious!! Anna is totally in love with Dutta. Another dostana!! Yaar....we need to make a "Dostana List" and include every and each person who's in love with him! He recorded him on a camcorder to watch him over and over! I think, he's thinking of making a movie with his lover Dutta Bhau!! 🀣
Edited by kaly07 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: himalayanyeti

Jaz,
HOW could you have missed something else????
Didnt you see? Didnt you?? Didnt...... **echo effect πŸ˜†**

We got a new member in the Dostana gang today...... πŸ₯³ MALLESH ANNA......... 🀣 🀣
Mujhe iske iraade bilkul nek nahi lagte hai.... 🀣

See, first the video recording with his camcorder....... **cough** kinky **cough** anyone? πŸ˜‰ 🀣 moreover he wants D to come to him, when he is in full hosh and josh.... 😲 dont look at me like that.... those were his exact words.... 🀣 🀣
and then he tells his goons "bandook neeche.... dil se dil ka milan....." πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (I forget the words very soon... basically he meant put your guns down.... this is Dutta, my oldest friend/enemy... and our hearts are meeting now....... 🀣)
phir he turns D around, saying "iske chehre ko dekhna hai....." 😲 haila.....

We now officially have the name for the Dostana gang ----- the DUTTA DEEWANA DOSTANA .... 🀣    President Baaji, Vice President Anna...... (I know Anna is the newest... but the "intensity" of emotions matter in the club....πŸ˜† so your Suds doesnt qualify 🀣)

and the "action of the day"............ Anna actually runs his hands through D's hair........... 😲 not once but twice.......... 😲 🀣

hey bhagwan... what all we see on Indian television these days!!! 😲 🀣

And I tell u the angle at which he was taping Dutta...he finds Dutta's earring sexy too.☺️
Btw the weird thing abt the whole fainting scene was that there were atleast 10 men and 1 woman who fainted in a procession yet that wasnt noticed and everyone simply walked off. And they were not even Anna's men. Were they all blind?
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jaz, good to see you back on a daily basis😊

The bodyguards fainting were too funny. Sorry, but it looked so ... strange. And when the camera showed them on the floor it almost looked like the group of ducklings I saw a few days back all cuddled up.

However, what caught my attention most was the fact that Naku took the prasad first and that too being the petite one of the group. The first ones to faint though were the BGs and BajiπŸ€“

jnawaz thumbnail
@ nelufar: i thought about that too...how is it that Baji and the Chickens hit the floor before TaSha did...since TaSha took it first...but then i figured...the Chickens just eat all day any way...they probably got a little too happy with seeing the prasad and just gulped it down πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tauba...

@ aarathi: i like her...she has the same edge that Kaala had at the beginning...sadly...Kaala has lost her special touch

@ Yeti: yaar...dostana ki toh poocho hi maat...im already maha pissed at the Duji track...i cant deal with the AS/Babi one ksh pointed out yesterday...uppar se...we already have Kishore and Sundar who switch to the DD team... (Dutta's Dostana Team) every now and then...but add a creepy old guy making a video of Dutta...my head is gonna burst...🀒🀒...ek kaam kaar...abhi ambulance bula le...might as well use the health benefits from the Express πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...😲😲😲 he ran his hands through Dutta's hair 😲😲😲😲...*jaz stares in disbelief*..........................*jaz dies laughing* 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...i knew i was gonna miss something if i skipped πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ ksh: omg...i LOVE those earrings....i love a man with piercings...someone with a lip piercing or eyebrow piercing....😍...what...dont look at me like that..im just saying 😳😳😳 and ya...apparently all those people are so entranced by their procession they dont notice about half of their party on the floor 🀣🀣

@ Eva: ive stopped lookin for logic in most aspects of indian shows...but that doesnt mean things still dont catch my eye...and the poison thing is the perfect example...of all the people...Naku should have passed out first...but no...she was second to last...the Chickens...they fell like dominoes after Baji did πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

JAZ

taherav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nelufar

Jaaz ... he said "subhlaxmi" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I doubt if she is his wife. Because she was just donning a make up.

I was surprised that Dutta and Nakku had prasad first and Baaji and comapny later .. then how the effect on all of them could take place at same time? Is it that Nakku and dutta have better immunity? πŸ˜•

lol and not to forget only dutta managed to regain full consciouness when the others were still 🀒🀒🀒!!
taherav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

And I tell u the angle at which he was taping Dutta...he finds Dutta's earring sexy too.☺️
Btw the weird thing abt the whole fainting scene was that there were atleast 10 men and 1 woman who fainted in a procnession yet that wasnt noticed and everyone simply walked off. And they were not even Anna's men. Were they all blind?

no i think that they all were anna's men and women.....probably he must have hired them..