Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Genius-

hey iam second to comment on ur post

So finally much to the joy of ATians irrespective of their group, the Dev tam has brought back the ATs along with another handful of rules. 
another hand of rules🤣like blue soul said onday even entering into this forum will be forbidden😛
So now onwards 'stalking' is a crime and even if one finds an abusive post, the members like the disciplined cadres are expected to wait for the 'monitor' who will do the duty of reporting. If u have genuine doubts like, "if the monitors are not in the forum ??" or "if the monitors themselves abuse some one?" keep it in locked in ur beautiful heads and dont ask; coz its 'wait n see' policy for the time being.
The mods are optimistic ( like always) that this time its gonna work  while ordinary members are confused as to how it will work.(If it doesnt, they can always make another set of rules)
from now on people of this forum need not use som code words to bash the actors ,characters they dont like😳😛.what an idea sir👏

Members who never budge from their seats for hours now get enough time to do the following
5. U get time to go to the window and actually breathe in fresh air and even smile /wave at ur neighbour after a loong time.
🤣🤣
awesome post shamil ji👍🏼

genie🤗
actually I saw ishi suggest giving passwords for each AT😆 so that stalkers cannot 'lurk'😛
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: jes_jade

yups...I love spammy...❤️
now i can get little breaks to help my mom & escape from her shouts..😆

😆   u shud ask ur mom too, to thank spammy then😛
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DazlingAngel-

1.students can actually utilise this time for doing their homework/impositions
7.More than all the above, it gives u time to 'think'
clearly whether the comment u are trying to post is actually worth posting or not.

These two are the positive effects which I have on myself 
😆
btw Shamil nice post as always 😉

😆 HW or imposition😉?
thanks tasheen🤗

jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

😆   u shud ask ur mom too, to thank spammy then😛

she wud kill me if she comes to know that i visit the forums
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome post Shamil😊 positive things from the spam message.. Lol, you described it quite well.. As for me it gives me time to look at my "bechara cell" who goes to the back seat once Im on the forum.😆 Also during the time, I complete all the work that is pending coz of me constantly in front of the computer.. Now thats a long list..😆
-DramaBeans- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG i didnt see her post😲i donno where it is😔but i know a few codewords cos me too was once a stalker of this forum😛

arman_kash4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thank u jes, arman_kash4ever & ishi🤗
dont u all love spammy now???😛

oh yes m deeply in love with spammy now😆
spammy was never ths irresitable.......😆 
Edited by arman_kash4ever - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Awesome post Shamil😊 positive things from the spam message.. Lol, you described it quite well.. As for me it gives me time to look at my "bechara cell" who goes to the back seat once Im on the forum.😆 Also during the time, I complete all the work that is pending coz of me constantly in front of the computer.. Now thats a long list..😆

😆   see how spammy is a 'saviour'  for u😳🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Genius-

OMG i didnt see her post😲i donno where it is😔but i know a few codewords cos me too was once a stalker of this forum😛

oh no dear..she didnt make a thread.. she was just joking( I guess) in the 'new rule wala thread😆
-DazlingAngel- thumbnail

😆 HW or imposition😉?
thanks tasheen🤗

no till now I don't have this problem but may be in future 😆