Some positive thoughts!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So finally much to the joy of ATians irrespective of their group, the Dev team has brought back the ATs along with another handful of rules.

So now onwards 'stalking' is a crime and even if one finds an abusive post, the members like the disciplined cadres are expected to wait for the 'monitor' who will do the duty of reporting. If u have genuine doubts like, "if the monitors are not in the forum ??" or "if the monitors themselves abuse some one?" keep it in locked in ur beautiful heads and dont ask; coz its 'wait n see' policy for the time being
The mods are optimistic ( like always) that this time its gonna work  while ordinary members are confused as to how it will work.(If it doesnt, they can always make another set of rules)

Anyway taking a cue from our optimistic mods, I tried to find some positive effects of the spamming message we are presented with every time we try to post our second post. I know all of us find the beautiful red-bordered message  very irritating. But see it has got its merits too.
 Members who never budge from their seats for hours now get enough time to do the following
1.students
can actually utilise this time for doing their homework/impositions
2.Housewives can every two minute actually enter the kitchen to check their dishes on stove which means husbands finally start getting tasty food instead of overcooked/burnt things.
3.It prevents constipation. Now u no longer have to keep a 'hold on' it to teach the enemy camp a lesson .
aap aaraam se woh bhi kar sakte hain.
4. All those whose tummies look like that of preggy ladies
due to constant sitting can now do stretch out exercises after u post every comment and retain ur beauty https://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/e/exercise-7373.gif(if u had it in the first place)
5. U get time to go to the window
and actually breathe in fresh air and even smile /wave at ur neighbour after a loong time.
6.Mothers can check their kids' homework or do spell check which will help them to score high grades.
7.More than all the above, it gives u time to 'think' clearly whether the comment u are trying to post is actually worth posting or not.

If others can find out more 'positive effects' of our beloved spam( *muahh love u spammy
*)please share with me.
Note- This post is to 'appreciate' the spam message not against it.😛
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
3.It prevent constipation. Now u no longer have to keep a 'hold on' it to teach the enemy camp a lesson .aap aaraam se woh bhi kar sakte hain.
5.U get time to go to the window and actually breathe in fresh air and even smile /wave at ur neighbour after a loong time.
7.More than all the above, it gives u time to 'think' clearly whether the comment u are trying to post is actually worth posting or not.

🤣🤣

Shamil you are the best!

-DramaBeans- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey iam second to comment on ur post

So finally much to the joy of ATians irrespective of their group, the Dev tam has brought back the ATs along with another handful of rules. 
another hand of rules🤣like blue soul said onday even entering into this forum will be forbidden😛
So now onwards 'stalking' is a crime and even if one finds an abusive post, the members like the disciplined cadres are expected to wait for the 'monitor' who will do the duty of reporting. If u have genuine doubts like, "if the monitors are not in the forum ??" or "if the monitors themselves abuse some one?" keep it in locked in ur beautiful heads and dont ask; coz its 'wait n see' policy for the time being.
The mods are optimistic ( like always) that this time its gonna work  while ordinary members are confused as to how it will work.(If it doesnt, they can always make another set of rules)
from now on people of this forum need not use som code words to bash the actors ,characters they dont like😳😛.what an idea sir👏

Members who never budge from their seats for hours now get enough time to do the following
5. U get time to go to the window and actually breathe in fresh air and even smile /wave at ur neighbour after a loong time.
🤣🤣
awesome post shamil ji👍🏼
Edited by -Genius- - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 Shamil I love the positives of the spamming message - though I have personal missed it since its been a while since I have geniunely been spamming on IF! Brings back good memories and the habit of copying everything I have just typed in case! 🤣🤣 I have to say they have started at the right time for me, I can go and get on with my reading list now for my new term! 🤣🤣🤣

As for the new rules on the DMG forum - does it counter out all the previous rules? 🤣🤣🤣

Another positive of these spamming messages is I can watch movies 🤣🤣 because I am not wasting time on IF! 🤣🤣

Great post!
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL🤣🤣🤣🤣
Toooo good Shamil!! I lovedddd it. Every word. Every line. Especially the below one had me in splits for a long time.

Originally posted by: shamil

2.Housewives can every two minute actually enter the kitchen to check their dishes on stove which means husbands finally start getting tasty food instead of overcooked/burnt things.

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

3.It prevent constipation. Now u no longer have to keep a 'hold on' it to teach the enemy camp a lesson .aap aaraam se woh bhi kar sakte hain.
5.U get time to go to the window and actually breathe in fresh air and even smile /wave at ur neighbour after a loong time.

🤣🤣

Shamil you are the best!

thank u ji🤗
u didnt share ur ideas though😳
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

🤣🤣🤣 Shamil I love the positives of the spamming message - though I have personal missed it since its been a while since I have geniunely been spamming on IF! Brings back good memories and the habit of copying everything I have just typed in case! 🤣🤣 I have to say they have started at the right time for me, I can go and get on with my reading list now for my new term! 🤣🤣🤣

As for the new rules on the DMG forum - does it counter out all the previous rules? 🤣🤣🤣

Another positive of these spamming messages is I can watch movies 🤣🤣 because I am not wasting time on IF! 🤣🤣

Great post!

🤣🤣🤣 it has made us 'alert' too😛
u watch movies instead of spending time in the biootiphool phoram??? veryyy bad🤣🤣🤣
Oh shoot shamil!!!

Tried replying to your post endless times but kept getting the spamming message!!! So took your advice and went and waved at my neighbour!!😆

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: prismlight

ROFL🤣
Toooo good Shamil!! I lovedddd it. Every word. Every line. Especially the below one had me in splits for a long time.

instead of rofling, think and  tell me other positive effects jaani🤗

🤣
I got the Spam mess. when I tried to post this one..lemme check my chicken fry😛
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

🤣🤣🤣 it has made us 'alert' too😛
u watch movies instead of spending time in the biootiphool phoram??? veryyy bad🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Alert!

Sorry 😛 🤣🤣🤣 Pur films mein jo entertainment hai uske se hake zaada is phroum mein hai pur yeh messages mazza cat le the hai! 🤣🤣🤣🤣