Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

great shot shamil.....love it!🤣

3.It prevents constipation. Now u no longer have to keep a 'hold on' it to teach the enemy camp a lesson .aap aaraam se woh bhi kar sakte hain.
4. All those whose tummies look like that of preggy ladies
due to constant sitting can now do stretch out exercises after u post every comment and retain ur beauty https://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/e/exercise-7373.gif(if u had it in the first place)

🤣🤣🤣

i swear ths is a very good post bt who here hs *akal*

Edited by ridz_arman - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

🤣🤣🤣🤣thank u  mona🤗

SHAMIL its us who should thank you for all your posts 🤗🤗🤗

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikita_88

🤣🤣🤣Maybe I shouldn't have sent you the link so late! 😛

Monar 🤣🤣🤣 Using my tactic I expected better from you Prof Ji but then I am your student! 😉

Nikzz I love my ishtuDentz and believe in learning from them see even my students are to bright
Other than laugh out loud and press like I have nothing more to add. Loved your post. Make more points and do update your post. I'm feeling a bit lazy right now to go through all the pages read other ppl's response but you should def. add some of the good suggestions by others.
And oh ya once again, very funny points (and hey I read one of your posts and did NOT stalk Mona!).

Edit: Damn I just saw Mona's here, but seriously it's not my fault that I read it and liked it and Mona's here.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: solembaum

I dont belong to any of the ATs here although have loved many of the characters and couples from DMG... so actually didn't make a lot of difference to me... I used to visit ATs mostly when they were having some celebrations :-) Check out the VMs etc.... But your post as usual JS ji is mind blowing!! Have you really thought of being a regular humor columnist somewhere? You would really rock it!! and if you ever do... pls pls tell me .. I promise that I would buy the magazine or newspaper just for the pleasure of reading your column :-)

thank u so much for the lovely compliments🤗
I have seen ur posts and have always regarded them sensible unlike the usual stuff we get here.

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Shamil...........omg...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its 2am in the nite ...n i cant control myself...i m laughing like an idiot.. someone mite just call the Mental asylum guys n put me there.....

U rock baby................................ ❤️i luv..it.........thanks for showing the positive side of the spamming message........i so needed that...coz i feel like breaking my laptop everytime it  comes....

Thanks girl.......u saved me an expense of 40k...🤗 lub u...

😆  lub u too🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridz_arman

great shot shamil.....love it!🤣

3.It prevents constipation. Now u no longer have to keep a 'hold on' it to teach the enemy camp a lesson .aap aaraam se woh bhi kar sakte hain.
4. All those whose tummies look like that of preggy ladies
due to constant sitting can now do stretch out exercises after u post every comment and retain ur beauty https://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/e/exercise-7373.gif(if u had it in the first place)

🤣🤣🤣

i swear ths is a very good post bt who here hs *akal*

thanks maham🤗
@bold- dont lose ur akal thinking abt it😆
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

🤣🤣🤣 beoooti lies in the eyes of beholder *aisa maine suna hai* I need to ask SHWEETO ji ☺️ and ahem ahem I believe in gym 🤣🤣🤣 to your question Ain't we all have tummies 🤣🤣

🤣🤣 I know ur shweeto ji thinks u r the mosht beootiphool girl in this universe😛😉

Note- This post is to 'appreciate' the spam message not against it.Tongue

u cant blame me for putting that. Usually 'some' people read only the first 2 lines of my posts becoz they are 'lazy'Tongue and 'assume' things. And poor me , is left explaining 'hey I wasnt talking about 'that'😳

🤣🤣🤣 NOW YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU FOR THIS 🤣🤣🤣
Actually mona, that was for the mods.. when they see words like 'rules, spam, mids' they rush in like fire brigade to lock the posht😛

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Other than laugh out loud and press like I have nothing more to add. Loved your post. Make more points and do update your post. I'm feeling a bit lazy right now to go through all the pages read other ppl's response but you should def. add some of the good suggestions by others.
And oh ya once again, very funny points (and hey I read one of your posts and did NOT stalk Mona!).

Edit: Damn I just saw Mona's here, but seriously it's not my fault that I read it and liked it and Mona's here.

omg!omg! seert actually read my posht!!😲😉🤗
@shamil: Lol ur welcome...even tho u didn't say thanks ;)