Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .Angel

yeah yeah I know I know u call this topic positive thoughts but I seriously want throwing tantrums like this .......over nothing but just simply do it because I am a tantrums throwerbut since I can't come up with anything right now I shall wait for u next topic

aww..those  emoticons are shooo cute😊
My next topic??? πŸ˜†
I need 'inspiration' for that😳

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: docnuss

whose tummies look like that of preggy ladies due to constant sitting
🀣  🀣 

3.It prevents constipation. Now u no longer have to keep a 'hold on' it to teach the enemy camp a lesson .aap aaraam se woh bhi kar sakte hain.

πŸ‘  πŸ‘
in ANMOL suggesions k liye humanity wil always be thankful 2u......ur service to humanity wil always be rem in golden words.....πŸ˜†
ur sense of humor is jstttt mindblasting......
luv u......❀️

πŸ‘

nusrath, thank u sooo muchπŸ€—
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

🀣 Love it shamil hehe

hallyyyπŸ€—

@harshu-  there are many out there who are better than me😊
thanks for the loveπŸ€—

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I took Niki's advice and copied my message by copying her strategy

I have some comments about following JS, you made me more Kaanfoosed 😭...

but before that I love you for this 🀣

3.It prevents constipation. Now u no longer have to keep a 'hold on' it to teach the enemy camp a lesson .aap aaraam se woh bhi kar sakte hain.

it not only saves the person with constipation but people in certain diameter of that person 🀣🀣🀣

YEH KYA HAI 😑🀣🀣 suddenly every one is checking mirror 🀣🀣🀣
cause line in red kaanfoosed them, if you are talking about BEOOTI or TUMMY
🀣

4. All those whose tummies look like that of preggy ladies due to constant sitting can now do stretch out exercises after u post every comment and retain ur beauty https://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/e/exercise-7373.gif(if u had it in the first place)

This one what if neighbour is not worthy enough to wave 😭

5. U get time to go to the window
and actually breathe in fresh air and even smile /wave at ur neighbour after a loong time.

think from Kids' perspective DO PAL UNHEIN JEENE DO JEENE DO, I can see them petitioning against beootiful spam messages
🀣

6.Mothers can check their kids'
homework or do spell check which will help them to score high grades.

and I will file petition against spam message for following reason, if people think and reply logically in this forum, then this forum will lose its charm, and  banters like me won't have any motive to visit this forum anymore πŸ˜­

7.More than all the above, it gives u time to 'think' clearly whether the comment u are trying to post is actually worth posting or not.

If others can find out more 'positive effects' of our beloved spam( *muahh love u spammy
*)please share with me.

🀣🀣 accha hua bata diya else I was thinking this is for APPRECIATION of spam message πŸ˜› 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Note- This post is to 'appreciate' the spam message not against it.πŸ˜›

Edited by monar - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

I took Niki's advice and copied my message by copying her strategy

I have some comments about following JS, you made me more Kaanfoosed 😭...

but before that I love you for this 🀣

it not only saves the person with constipation but people in certain diameter of that person 🀣🀣🀣
WAH KYA BAAT KAHIN🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

YEH KYA HAI 😑🀣🀣 suddenly every one is checking mirror 🀣🀣🀣
cause line in red kaanfoosed them, if you are talking about BEOOTI or TUMMY
🀣

hmm, am sure the others understood.. what do u have ?? a tummy or beootyy?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

4. All those whose tummies look like that of preggy ladies due to constant sitting can now do stretch out exercises after u post every comment and retain ur beauty https://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/e/exercise-7373.gif(if u had it in the first place)

This one what if neighbour is not worthy enough to wave 😭
U can then 'make faces 'at them It will be fun..πŸ˜›

5. U get time to go to the window
and actually breathe in fresh air and even smile /wave at ur neighbour after a loong time.

think from Kids' perspective DO PAL UNHEIN JEENE DO JEENE DO, I can see them petitioning against beootiful spam messages
🀣

I liked ur gyan here🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

6.Mothers can check their kids'
homework or do spell check which will help them to score high grades.

and I will file petition against spam message for following reason, if people think and reply logically in this forum, then this forum will lose its charm, and  banters like me won't have any motive to visit this forum anymore πŸ˜­
Haila rabba! maine toh yeh socha hee nahin😲😲🀣
😲

7.More than all the above, it gives u time to 'think' clearly whether the comment u are trying to post is actually worth posting or not.

If others can find out more 'positive effects' of our beloved spam( *muahh love u spammy
*)please share with me.

🀣🀣 accha hua bata diya else I was thinking this is for APPRECIATION of spam message πŸ˜› 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Note- This post is to 'appreciate' the spam message not against it.πŸ˜›

u cant blame me for putting that. Usually 'some' people read only the first 2 lines of my posts becoz they are 'lazy'πŸ˜› and 'assume' things. And poor me , is left explaining 'hey I wasnt talking about 'that'😳

🀣🀣🀣🀣thank u  monaπŸ€—
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u r awesome!!!!!!!!!!
shamil thumbnail

☺️ πŸ€—
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I dont belong to any of the ATs here although have loved many of the characters and couples from DMG... so actually didn't make a lot of difference to me... I used to visit ATs mostly when they were having some celebrations :-) Check out the VMs etc.... But your post as usual JS ji is mind blowing!! Have you really thought of being a regular humor columnist somewhere? You would really rock it!! and if you ever do... pls pls tell me .. I promise that I would buy the magazine or newspaper just for the pleasure of reading your column :-)
Edited by solembaum - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Shamil...........omg...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Its 2am in the nite ...n i cant control myself...i m laughing like an idiot.. someone mite just call the Mental asylum guys n put me there.....

U rock baby................................ ❀️i luv..it.........thanks for showing the positive side of the spamming message........i so needed that...coz i feel like breaking my laptop everytime it  comes....

Thanks girl.......u saved me an expense of 40k...πŸ€— lub u...
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Shamil...........omg...🀣

Its 2am in the nite ...n i cant control myself...i m laughing like an idiot.. someone mite just call the Mental asylum guys n put me there.....

U rock baby................................ ❀️i luv..it.........thanks for showing the positive side of the spamming message........i so needed that...coz i feel like breaking my laptop everytime it  comes....

Thanks girl.......u saved me an expense of 40k...πŸ€— lub u...

🀣🀣🀣Maybe I shouldn't have sent you the link so late! πŸ˜›

Monar 🀣🀣🀣 Using my tactic I expected better from you Prof Ji but then I am your student! πŸ˜‰