Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for updates. will bhagayam change now? she will, if the dir has idea to end this serial soon, if he want to dragged this serial for another 2 , 3 years, she wont changed. it was nice t know rani, reva and park search for them.  reva and her mom should leave from that house and lives as pauper to punish RS and vasu.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

evvaLavu varusham idha Otta plan pOttu irukkeenga Mr.Director? Bhagyam thirundhittaangaLa.. ippadi avasaramaa thirundhinaa looks like light at the end of the tunnel..
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri, Roja watched this out of sheer habit and then realized that she does not have to update, after all !!! LR 1 will never change. I also saw in the promo - Park maama works as a waiter. It is obvious that MM does not have a strong head over his shoulders - but the good thing is that he will listen to Archu from now on. He laments " naa ellarukkum nallathu thaane senjen "- he probably does not know the adage
 " Paathiram arinthu picchai Idu !!"  It will be good if Raani and park maama move out of the house. LR 1 can be alone in the house - booth bangla le oru vedalam . Reva will ditch DSDR - yeeyyy yippeee
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri. I will not believe Bhagyam has changed, maybe at the end of this serial. Me too glad that MM did not go back to that house. Appadaa,  finally he decided to listen to Archu. 😃
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the short sweet update Sri.

As I said ArVam chased the family away. That is the right thing to do. Atleast now they worry about themselves.
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the crisp update!  👏 (Intha serial-kku ithuve jasthi-ngarathu vera vishyam.)

Due to some Dish transmission issues, we are in the process of ditching Dish and going with some other better providers.. 
So No Sun T.V and No TMS until then....  😃  (hubbbaaaaa.....  looks like Naan thapichen from watching it yesterday - Nijamavee onnume illaama intha Serial-la S.Kumaran thalla parkarar. 😡 🥱-  Please Director sir, end this show.😭 😭)

Bagyam-avathu, avvalavu seekiram thirutharavarathu?!!! I don't think it will happen for now... unless Director wants to put 'Subam'  soon!. 😕   Atleast the one good thing happened was, Selvam Vethalam (family-a parthathum) marupadiyum Murunga maram Eraama, strong-a irunthathu-than!  Hope he continues to stay stronger in it!  😉 
Edited by supree - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Supree, you are very lucky - konja naaL serials ethuvum illaamal enjoy paNNalaam. No SMY?😉

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Supree, you are very lucky - konja naaL serials ethuvum illaamal enjoy paNNalaam. No SMY?😉

You are absolutely right Sri!  - I'm enjoying my free time now..  😃

Missing SMY is the only 'Varutham'.   But planning to catch it online though as both me and my dd likes to watch this show!! 😉  
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the updates....Wow Good scenes today atleast Poonga, Rani, Reva and Mangu are good and Poonga and Rani are bringing the sense  to Bhagyam....
mellisai thumbnail
Bhagyathukku it's all too late now - Selvathukkum Archuvukkum koduththa problem onda , renda? Now what's Revathy going to do .. return to Bhagyam's house to live with Poonga and Rani?