Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I am an AR fan... but agree with you that Sid is in no way insecure!! I am not sure where the insecurity interpretation came from!!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just came home. I am so glad to see the handful of AR fans agree. All the respect to people who can look past bias is not after Sid. Thanks guys πŸ˜ƒ

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome post . let me tell u one thing for them who do not understand sid 's situation. i appriciate them OMG i m cring . how mahaan they r na.
i want to make an tample for them . bhawaan kare kabhi aisa ho in their life if  they will see their life partner in their ex .... 's arms they will not feeling bad. πŸ˜‰
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'll come back and read the post with leisure and comment - just have to say this -

I don't necessarily agree with the points you used to back up your argument, but I agree with the basic idea. He's not insecure, he's not even jealous.

BUT

If he was insecure ... I'd like to know who'd blame him.   Firstly, if any husband, ANY HUSBAND, I'll repeat ... ANY HUSBAND, who's madly in love with his wife, and the wifey loves him to bits, has 10 children with her, and 2 dogs, 5 cats, and a housekeeper who handles all the others, minus the wife, were to find out that her old flame is in town ... he'll be a bit ... uncomfortable, and jealous, and possibly insecure. Now, take away the 10 children, the 2 dogs, 5 cats, the housekeeper (or maybe Sid has one, dunno), and add that oh so small matter of not having consummated the marriage, and that even smaller matter of having married her when neither really wanted it, and the EVEN SMALLER matter of her old flame, who ISN'T over her yet, and who she still cares for, and WHO IS HIS A REAL NICE GUY ... I think we can safely assume the guy ought to be insecure.

WHY ISN'T HE INSECURE would be my question ... AND WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIS SUPPOSED INSECURITY would be my second question ... but I'm not asking those questions ...

why you ask?

Coz, the CVs don't know yet what to show ... that's why theyr'e nto sure if they wanna show him insecure or not. They don't know if they want to bring that twist in teh Sid-Ridz story which was rocky to begin with.

As for why you're defending him??? My guess is as good as the next guys ... maybe coz you like the Sid character too much to let the assumption sit w/o commenting?   But then, that would be if you thought 'being insecure' is wrong ... IT IS NOT, NOT IN THIS SITUATION I MEAN.

Not in this situation.   If my past showed up in my face today, crying coz ... I dunno, he has some serious issue he's upset about, and I said I'd go help him, my hubby won't like it.    And if I expect my hubby to be 'understanding', other than the fact that he'd think I lost my marbles, he'll prolly feel insecure. So ... I think if a guy CAN'T let his wife know he's feeling insecure about another guy poaching his time, and more so when the guy is her ex ... then I dunno what, when, why else he'd feel insecure.

So chill pill - and let the guy bask in his glory of insecurity ... he needs it, he deserves it, Ridzi deserves it to know she's been taking her hubby for granted FOR A WHILE NOW.

DISCLAIMER - I'm still an ardent AR fan - but sometimes I don't understand why ppl come up with non-sense behavior patterns and justify them just coz they favor a person/pair/concept. And equally I don't understand why others feel they have to defend themselves in the face of such non-senseEdited by lilmzsunshine - 13 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fatima,πŸ˜›

Nice Post.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sid Does'nt Need to Be Insecure.
His Wife's Actions has already Assured him that She wants to spend her whole lifetime with him & Only with him.
Sid Trusts Riddhima & Riddhima too trust Sid.Now When trust is prevailing in their relationship then there's no room for Insecurity & Jealousy.
Sid Just Can't see Armaan Unhappy.He loves Armaan but No One Gonna see Sid's Good Side.
For Some Reasons,
If Some Fans Don't understand Or Accept the Reality & Just bash,I'm Not Going to Explain them at all coz I'm No fond of Giving Fookat ka Gyaan(Free Knowledge to Poor Minds & Souls)🀒
Let some People Dwell in their Land of assumptions.It's Good for the Whole Forum.

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

This is why you never leave the opportunity to quote me saying "Speaking to a wall is better than speaking to you"

Oh God!!!!!!!!!!! Yeh ladki mujhe itna pyaar kyun karti hai........ Kiss kiss ko pyaar karun main? Uffffff ..

Tumse aur Pyaar???????😲😲😲😲
ohh plzz for God's Sake, "I Am Straight"!!!!!😳😳😳

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post!

If sid is really insecure what is wrong in it? πŸ€”
it is normal for a person to feel a bit possessive about their partners and feel insecure sometimes ..especially in Sid's case..he knows how much riddhima loved armaan and she did not always love him so that small bout of insecurity is bound to happen also he himself told ridz dat from time to time he is insecure and jealous....and sid is not perfect dat's what i love abt him!

if he is insecure then how come he did not go all ballistic when he saw AR after riddhima had hugged armaan mistaking him for Sid?
how come he was glad to armaan was there fr her?
if he is insecure wouldn't he have gotten all jealous and angry when riddhima was worried abt armaan?instead all he told her was that he understands dat she has a past
how come he told riddhima that armaan loves her and they shud do something to help him?
why did he re-assign her duties wid armaan so she cud be wid him and when he could have cheated a bit and shorten riddhima's duty so she cud go with him to the movie and then for dinner?

it is normal for a person to feel insecure in a relationship!

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zainab25

I wish brains and souls were sold in stores, I'd not think twice before buying it for a few that exist on the forum. Gawsh, sue me now. πŸ˜› 

Yes, Siddhanth is insecure who lets his wife pity her ex so that she can heal him when he's self destructing himself. You evil Siddhanth! Siddhanth doesn't beat her wife's ex up when he insults them in front of folks because you know he's just that vella and insecure. Later Siddhanth constantly notices A and R still working together where his wife is curing her ex's wounds and brain, but it's Siddhanth who's insecure.

Even if he's insecure (jokes I tell you), then what would some do about it? It's wrong to be possessive about your significant other? It's wrong to want them to be yours? I guess so on this forum. Just for the sake of some on this damned forum, I do hope they end up getting married to their first love. *shakes head*

As you pointed out, they never had a period where they were 'normal' and now that they both can be, Armaan is a blockade for them. Normally men would not even bare the sight of that, but Sid being a buffoon as usual is not only comprehending the situation but even attempting to let Armaan have a chance to life again. Then again, I won't expect people to understand the definition of life since they squander their own blood for fiction, characters and soaps.

Blockade???????????

If he is really a blockade, why isn't he forcing riddhima to move on?????????

Think before you write.
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Sid never sounded insecure yesterday...He was quite casual..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›He said that if he solves Armaan's problem then Riddhima will come back to him..Which means that Riddhima will be able to focus on him and spend time with him...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒThat doesn't mean that he's plotting to separate Armaan and Riddhima or he distrusts Riddhima....😳😳😳
RaatkiRani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but he doesn't have riddhima ... that's the problem!
in all honesty i want Rid with Sid and Shilpa witd Armaan.
Rid is a selfish child - she goes on and on about doing the right thing but always hurts those she "loves" only because she knows she can get away with it and they will always forgive her.

Arm deserves better.. and better is shilpa.

Regarding Sid - cute character and all but it would really help if he grew a backbone and a brain and did things because he can and he wants to.
the only time i saw him grow a spine was when he dragged Riddhima off to marry him.